StreamSend Reviews

StreamSend

Email marketing for marketers, entrepreneurs, and eCommerce

4.4/5 (10 reviews)
Sherry G.

I've been using StreamSend for a LONG time!

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Why go to another system when you're perfectly happy with the system you are using? I can keep track of all of the data I want to keep for each of my clients, integrate with social media so that I post once and it goes everywhere, keep multiple lists and at a fraction of the price.

Pros

I began using StreamSend so long ago that I can't remember whether I started with them right after they opened for business, but I have definitely been using StreamSend's email services for well over 10 years. They have been wonderful. The customer service is great and their reps are very friendly and knowledgeable. They are quick to get back and help you with your needs. The service has grown to encompass modern email practices as needed. I manage about 5500 email addresses and have multiple lists and I find this to be the most practical, easy, user friendly of the email systems. Every time I look at other email systems, like Constant Contact, I always remain with StreamSend, because it is so much less expensive. The only reason I've even looked at another system is that sometimes in my ecommerce work I run across a website or software in which another email system is recommended or used. But after a thorough going over there is no reason to just waste money on a system that is either not as good or just as good as StreamSend.

Cons

Nothing. I've literally never had a problem, never had an issue with using the system, never gotten kicked off or any issue at all. It works - isn't that great?

Michael D.

Nice and easy

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

I use Stream Send to send out periodic email blasts to customer lists and leads. I find Stream Send to be very dependable, easy to use, and perfect for what I need. I can send emails with no hassle, and I can track the performance of each email in order to assess my marketing efforts.

Pros

It does exactly what I need it to do, and the whole email sending process is straightforward. Once you have your email lists uploaded, it's easy to upload an email template and get it scheduled to send.

Cons

Nothing, really. Stream Send isn't a do-all kind of software, but it's not trying to be. It does exactly what I need it to do and that's perfect.

Kristina B.

Good program for easy use

Reviewed on 2016/12/05

We use the program for about 15 clients. I like the option to pay per email quota and not per users.

Pros

The ease of use.

Cons

The pages/buttons can get confusing.

Ben W.

Easy to use email marketing.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Stream Send is a great option for email marketing and automation at a good price. Customer service is friendly and inclusive in every process including creating a Trello board to ensure everyone involved is on the same page before the system is implemented.

Pros

Tons of helpful features that help manage email automation and monitor email marketing in general.

Easy to follow steps when setting up the distribution process and other tasks.

Customer service is very helpful with the initial setup process and any issues or questions along the way.

Cons

Email address lists could be more accessible and editable to allow general maintenance.

Sending blasts can be tedious when sending to several different lists organized by different send times. Each list requires repeated steps which also increases the chance of errors occurring.

Jonny J.

Stream Send can do email, but not so much for marketing automation

Reviewed on 2019/03/07

I used Stream Send before and now I am moving onto more powerful tools like Marketing Cloud and HubSpot. If you are only looking for a simple email tool, it is not bad. But if you want a more complex marketing email tool, find something with marketing automation features.

Pros

- Stream Send is easy to use, and not very expensive
- It does its job well when it comes to sending email blasts

Cons

- The feature in Stream Send is a little dated, compared to other powerful email marketing automation tools.

4.0/10
Bryan W.

Great and Affordable Email Marketing

Reviewed on 2017/02/10

I have been a customer of Streamsend for almost a year now. They are significantly cheaper than the previous company that I was going through and offer all the same features and plans, if not more. The best thing about this company by far is the customer support. They are extremely helpful in not only getting your account up and running but also in helping you generate effective email campaigns. I was so happy with the email marketing side of things that I am now using their Insights program and the results and experience is great!

Pros

Ease of use, customer support, price

Cons

Would like more freedom and better selection of email templates.

Ann H.

This is used daily and works great!

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

Pros

The scheduling and reporting of email is great and templates are easy to design and can be quickly modified. Searching for emails is very easy and I like the ability to quickly check on the status of pending lists.

Cons

The extra step involved regarding the bad emails can easily be forgotten. If you do forget it, you may not notice that your lists didn't get sent.

Amanda T.

Quick and Easy to Use!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Pros

It's super easy to use/ learn/ and teach to other users. Platform is very simple and user-friendly.

Cons

You cannot one campaign to multiple, individual lists.

6.0/10
Dave I.

Good value for money

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

StreamSend was by far the most economical email solution that still provided a decent set of feature.

Pros

Flexible enough to send out customized emails, but still straightforward to use

Cons

The send email process was a bit non-intuitive. But once figured out, all was good.

7.0/10

Straight Forward and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

Pros

While this may not have the bells and whistles of newer email marketing solutions, Streamsend has never let me down. Get's the job done and keeps me connected with my customers.

Cons

More integrations and templates would be nice.