WooPOS

pos inventory management crm shopify woocommerce

Mike Y.

WooPOS is a part of my team!

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

It was paramount to have a process where we could have one database for retail sales as well as online. This alone saves us time and money as WooPOS does both. The tech support is second to none. Never in my life have I ever dealt with a team like this! If there is an issue, they are there....Period. When I switched from Retail Edge they were able to import my inventory, were able to import our credit system totally worry free.
The information I can extract from WooPOS is more than enough for us to make decisions for the future.

Pros

One database works for both our Retail and Online business, time saves us time and money! The reports give us lots of information to make decisions. We have set reorder points for inventory we want to carry again which means less counting or forgetting to order products in on a timely basis.

Cons

I really haven't found an issue that hasn't been dealt with. I have never been in that position before. I will be a customer for a long time.

Dave L.
  • Industry: Automotive

Mazdatrix review of POS

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

x

Pros

Works with our Woocommerce website and shopping cart. Support is WAY above normal - thank you.
Relatively easy to learn.

Cons

Has a LOT of functions we don't use and will never use.
I still can not "create" the actual "Reports" I need for my bookkeeper- CALIFORNIA ONLY sales tax in form the California Board of Equalization will accept for instance -- and others.
-- Bottom line -- we have it doing the things we NEED at this time.
BIGGEST draw back is POS will NOT let us keep ZERO in stock, then SELL a quantity, THEN HAVE IT SHOW UP ON THE PURCHASE ORDER -- Takes a LOT of our time to manually" do that.

Response from WooPOS

Hi Dave,

Please send us details. We can always do custom work if needed.

Sherif muhammad S.

WooCommerce has been a great product for me so far. I have been using it to manage my online...

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

This software benefits me in whole lots of ways. I use WooCommerce to manage my online store. It helps me generate lots of sales. I am very happy and satisfied with it.

Pros

The support for digital downloads of online contents, the security and also the perfection for mobile and PC users.

Cons

So far, i am 100% ok with WooCommerce and the functionalities it provides me with. I am very satisfied.

Jason M.

Simple but effective

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

Very quick to setup, vast amount of add-ons/templates/upgrades available.
Large community support base, lots of different options for the type of products that you are selling physical/virtual/downloads .

Cons

Some of the official Woocommerce addons & templates can be very expensive for startup stores, some settings are complicated to change/remove.

Mallisa M.

Lots of Features

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Pros

WooCommerce has to be the most comprehensive software for selling online. There is a plugin for just about any feature you need your online store to offer.

Cons

Because your many features are provided by different plugins, it's difficult to receive consistent customer support. Most plugin developers require that you contact then by submitting a ticket.

Emre T.

Best and Free Plugin For eCommerce On WordPress

Reviewed on 2017/07/20

product selling

Pros

You can easily add and sell your products on the Internet. It has lots of good features. Even you can import affiliate products. Also you can find lots of paid and free themes for Woocommerce on the Internet.

Cons

On some themes and with some plugins sometimes slows your website. Some modules like paymentwalls are paid.

Ian F.

Recently designed a store in Woocommerce

Reviewed on 2018/05/14

Pros

I really like how easy it is to set up, basic templates are incredibly customizable, and efficient. Also, the menus are easy to navigate and organized well by function.

Cons

I dislike the varying degrees of quality in plugins- often you have to use a plugin to fix an issue or link to a 3rd party software (such as UPS/Fed-ex/ etc) and sometimes those plugins aren't the greatest and require code editing to get them to function as you would hope.

Arthur D.

The free alternative for e-commerce platforms that you´re going to find

Reviewed on 2018/02/28

Pros

WooCommerce is a Wordpress plugin that allows you to turn your Wordpress into a full e-Commerce. It has a lot of plugins that can help you to achieve all your expectations regarding e-commerce platforms.

Cons

Since you can add as many plugins as you want, most of them are free but some that are critical will have premium features that you will only find in the paid plugins.

The best way to start an e-commerce website without hassle

Reviewed on 2018/04/28

Allow me to create and handle my company's business

Pros

- Lots of options to customize your store
- Lots of hookups to customize it even more (with code)
- Constant updates

Cons

- It may slow your site
- Not good with multiple currencies
- Lacks of good in depth charts
- Does not allow you to export data (to csv or xls)

Michael C.

A POS FOR ALL COMPANIES

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Creating a store network for a charity; the overall experience has been easy to use & easy to maintain

Pros

The interface is easy to use, with minimal need for customising. The intergration add ons & other software that intergration into woopos allows you to be able to enhance your customers experience.

Cons

There isn’t much to dislike about woopos because the features keep expanding & getting better meaning that the users experience keeps getting better.

Rebecca B.

Love the printful integration

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

The ease of being able to not deal with direct orders- set up once, and my customers can automatically see inventory and designs and have it shipped directly to them

Pros

I love the integration on my website to my printful store so customers can buy tShirt designs! It makes it super convenient for people to check out through PayPal and have everything drop shipped to them directly from the website instead of me holding onto inventory. It cuts out the middle man!

Cons

It is a little bit difficult to integrate it with your website if you were not text savvy. I had to have my web designer do it for me

Arpan W.

RECOMMENDED

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

WOOPOS IS A GOOD SOFTWARE FOR BIG INVENTORY COMPANIES, EASY TO FIND ITEMS

Pros

INVENTORY MANAGEMENT, EASY TO UPDATE PRICE'S

Cons

CAN'T MAKE CHANGES AFTER FINALIZE, CANT TRANSFER INVENTORY USING DIFFERENT SKU

Powerful, extendable e-commerce for Wordpress with a few caveats

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

Pros

Wordpress is the easiest CMS (content management system) to get up and running, and WooCommerce makes it almost just as easy to establish own online storefront. If you don't have many requirements, the base install can get you pretty far.

Cons

If you need more than what the base install offers, you'll need to start looking at the subscription tier AND additional plugins to extend the functionality of your storefront. Many of the popular plugins cost money, but more importantly, you really need to stay on top of security updates because patching any plugin vulnerabilities is extremely important to the security of your website. Add a bunch of plugins and you have a lot more to keep track of.

Yvonne G.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

My developer finds this easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/12/06

Need it to do credit card processing for Authorize.net

Pros

They are easy to make contact with when customer service is needed. All questions are easily addressed

Frank S.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

distributor

Reviewed on 2019/09/18

Pros

perfect solution. We are working on linking this to the woo web shops for our customers. It becomes the retail version and module for all webshop users with stores. Development almost complete. Separate version FB Retail. Delivery within a few weeks. We are very enthusiastic.

Cons

variable products was very difficultt t oconnect

Matthew T.

I have setup and manage multiple e-commerce sites that use WooCommerce.

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Pros

It is fairly easy to setup and is great for a small business. The management for a business/client is also fairly simple.

Cons

The plugins and software need constant updating and updates can break the software. WooCommerce also has lagged in terms of keeping up with updates that come from payment processors like Paypal.

Daniel P.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

E-commerce is the new thing, and woocommerce knows it

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

Pros

Fantastic product for your integration with the world's largest content manager, easy to use, implement and generate services with this product. In spite of everything, the customer service team is responsible for the answers. It has facilitated the way the payment gateways relate to our websites. Love!

Cons

The points in which it is detailed the following are: The complements to be sold are bound to a sense, then, they are very expensive and only a small part of them is used. You must sell them separately so that the end user can implement the desired site on your website.

John M.

Absolutely LOVE WooCommerce. Such a gem to use and simply the best!

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

Easy to use. Great Interface. I love the easy to use interface and the dependability of and easy of expanding plugins.

Cons

I would like WC to offer printing invoices right from the program without an additional 3rd party addon.

Ty P.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

No easier way to align your inventory

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

Pros

If you have a web presence as well as brick and mortar, using WooPOS is a no-brainer. When my buddy expanded an online business and opened up his shop, the first step we took was moving his site to WordPress. I have years of experience with WooCommerce, so we gave WooPOS a shot too and it's made his life so much easier. The headache he anticipated from managing inventory between both, is nonexistent.

Cons

There's nothing to complain about here. From inventory management to order entry and fulfillment, WooPOS makes every process seamless, for customers and business owners alike.

Nik K.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Great value!

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Pros

WooCommerce is a plug-in/extension for Wordpress and is free to integrate! Can't really beat that perk.

Cons

To get Woocommerce to behave the way you want is a little tricky. It'll take a lot of learning before you can use Woocommerce the way you want to use it.

Alyssa C.

WooPOS Review

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

We have a plugin for WooCommerge for USAePay and several clients are using it successfully. There are kinks with the initial integration as there are refund issues, but that's a one off and is in no way a reflection of WooCommerce.

Pros

This system requires a very simple, user friendly integration. You do not need to be a tech or web dev to get started with WooCommerce. The all in one system is perfect for a small business just getting started.

Cons

I didn't get the best experience when in need of support. I had creached on behalf of a client and the rep who assisted was not very helpful.

Tyler O.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Amazing sync capability

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Benny is amazing.

Pros

Amazing sync capabilities saving us time so we can run our business finally

Cons

Some of the feautures are harder to use.

Great POS System

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Pros

Great integration with wordpress, easy to setup and great support.

Cons

I did not have any issue with the software so far .

Chandu K.

Ideal for all business

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

Pros

Easy to operate
Easy to add a product
Unlimited Sku

Cons

Woo Commerce extensions are expensive..

Josh M.

WooCommerce

Reviewed on 2018/08/08

Pros

Ease of integration with Wordpress. Great ecommerce platform with simple steps. The YouTube training videos provide everything I needed to launch a successful website. I used the extra theme with woocommerce and integrated all types of plugins for simple operation. There are hundreds of plugins available.

Cons

Difficult to resize photos inside the product edit. Bulk editing is limited - attributes requires a line by line adjustment.