Medesk

Occupational health software for the healthcare sector

Robert

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Pros

I love the fact that this is cloud based and so you can access it from anywhere and don't have to worry about backing up, etc. It is also very reasonably priced and yet it is very powerful software that is always adding features and listening to their users' feedback with regard to what new features to add. I have to say their customer support is second to none as well. They respond so quickly and get any problems sorted almost instantly. Very happy with this software.

Cons

They are always adding features and do listen to their users' ideas, but it remains a bugbear that they don't have the facility to do postcode lookups. You can get around this by installing an extension in your browser, but virtually all their competitors have this functionality built into the software.

Semble
Thomas

Review Medesk

Reviewed on 2021/08/20

Generally excellent - we have high clinical and medical standards and includes keeping good safe records

Pros

Web based
Can sore documents and photos
Can have an organised template upon which notes can be written
Good templates
Excellent for contaxting GP practices to update them on our activities and request input

Cons

1/ Medical Hx is not on one page that can be scrolled down
2/ Meds can be stored on a medications list page
3/ Problems and or diagnosis list page
4/ additional functionality has additional cost - some times this is OK, but not always eg text service integration

Dessislava
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Unprofessional company

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Terible experience .I lost one month talking to the company and felt that I am asking them for a favour until I lost my patient and cansal my direct debit for the Medesk
I have also ask for refund of the first monthly pay as I never managed to use the softwere and still no refund given
Medesk has just took the money and no any customer services support,I was not given access to ther product and services for 1 months

Pros

I was not given access to the softwere for 1 months customer support team were to busy to deal with my Company request
After 1 months I managed to log in from my phone only.When I log in all the consnt forms were not in the system
I did not like this Company but had to rate one star in order to do the review

Cons

I was not given a chance to use the soft where

Response from Medesk

We are very sorry that you felt unable to use our platform. Our customer support team tried to contact you on multiple occasions to provide support, including several offers of a free visit to your clinic to help you. Unfortunately, you chose not to accept. If you would like to take advantage of our in-person support, we would be happy to try again and give you free access to Medesk for 2 weeks so that you can truly appreciate all the features of the system.

Evelina

My own experience

Reviewed on 2021/06/11

On first days it scared me, but after 1 week working, my life get easier. Simple to use, quickly can find information, software is user friendly. Overall - very good experience.

Pros

Quickly to learn, easy to use. For our small company this is the best solution for now.

Cons

We had some troubles with additing contract, we need to have it on profile once, but still I have this issue.
Also it was a little bit difficult with invoices, but after support, now is quick :)
We need more report, a little bit difficult to create for simple user as me.

Rachel
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great software for practice management

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

it has been great for our operations and the reporting is much more accurate than our previous processes.

Pros

Very user-friendly. Has streamlined the way our organisation operates and processes are now much quicker

Cons

Only a few minor details such as a quicker way to book in several appointments at once and receiving email alerts for tasks

Response from Medesk

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! It really motivates and pushes us to create new features, and we hope to add the multiple/bulk appointment booking option in the near future.

Emil

A must-have solution for a healthcare clinic!

Reviewed on 2021/10/23

Very happy, multiple functionalities. Will definitely continue using.

Very happy, multiple functionalities. Will definitely continue using.

Pros

Support is fantastic, both chat support and direct zoom call.

Cons

It is so comprehensive that it requires someone familiar to do the initial setup and customisation.

Response from Medesk

We really appreciate your kind words and we are thinking of how we can simplify the Medesk setup process in the future.

Sarah

Medesk Review

Reviewed on 2021/10/15

Pros

Very user friendly system with lots of shortcuts to help make duplicate tasks much more streamlined. I have the GP database pre-loaded on so I don't have to manually type each GP name and address. The only part of the letters I have to populate is the main body of the letter which is very time saving.

Cons

A really helpful extra would be the possibility to scan notes and result reports directly from my scanner into the uploaded documents section. Currently, the only way to do this is scan, save to my computer and then upload. Being able to scan directly in would be a great time saver and also reduce the chance of error in uploading to the incorrect patient file.

Toni

Amazing!

Reviewed on 2022/02/24

Pros

Medesk is the best software I have ever used .Very convenient it has almost every option required and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always there to help!

Cons

There is nothing that I like least.If I need help and additional service [SENSITIVE CONTENT] will find the way to help us .

Nesley

Powerful App

Reviewed on 2021/08/31

We used it in a lot of things like registration, scheduling, invoicing, patient que, task assignment and many more.

Pros

The navigation and features are fully packed. All you need are all there.

Cons

If you are a beginner, It's a bit confusing but you will appreciate it if you actually use it for patients.

Response from Medesk

Thank you very much for your kind review! It really inspires us to work hard and continue to improve the Medesk platform.

Nikolaos

Dr Papamichail review

Reviewed on 2021/01/18

Overall very satisfied with the experience and interaction with Medesk
I would definitely recommend...

Overall very satisfied with the experience and interaction with Medesk
I would definitely recommend them

Pros

User friendly software, cutomised to my personal needs/setting.
Excellent IT support. They respond quickly and resolve the issues effectively
Has various functions that are useful for building up my private practcice

Cons

I think that the invoicing system, even though very user friendly it could do better with invoice clerance with UK private medical insurers

Olivia Cormay

Medesk Medical Software

Reviewed on 2022/01/31

It has been the best software we using are using here in South Africa Cape Town!!. its privacy policy is up to standards ... its staff is friendly and very helpful in time of assistance.

Pros

Wonderful tool/software to use when you are starting youre own little private practice.
you dont need to worry about assistance the staff is at youre side 24/7.
privacy policy for clients and staff are 5 star.

Cons

well at first it was very difficult, to use the software it had a lot of new things that we were not use to.
and it is kind of expensive.

Anish
Anish

medesk functionality ok but no support from the customer service

Reviewed on 2022/10/09

very poor service and need lot of improvements

very poor service and need lot of improvements

Pros

functionalities is ok not anything advnaced than cheaper options.

Cons

lack of support and not user friendly.sms functionlaity is outsourced and very cumbersome.whiotellable option is non-exiistent waited for over 6 weeks to get white lablelled portal with no help from team.

Anne

Great Software

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Very practical for day to day use and also helps us be more be interactive with customers as well as give insight into how the business is doing.

Pros

I like that it is customizable. The support team has adapted the system to my needs and I can even make changes myself.

Cons

Til now I have not come across any negatives.

Indira

Medesk review

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

very professional and very helpful

very professional and very helpful

Pros

easy to use, adaptable for your suitability, very helpful staff

Cons

nothing so far, Still learning to use it

Response from Medesk

Indira, thank you for your positive review. We're glad that you've found a lot to like about Medesk. We're always here to help you!

Medesk Team

Julian

Review for Medesk

Reviewed on 2021/08/17

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Medesk is an amazing guy who know his stuff and will help you above and beyond. Please do yourself a favour and try this software out and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is patient , knowledge and just goes above and beyond

Pros

The software is really easy to use & highly customizable for your clinic system out there.

Cons

Its hard to dislike this software. It does everything I need. I wish for some special integrations but that can be done in the future.

Shirley

The best booking system if you have more than one employee

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

Pros

The support provided and customised feature

Cons

Cost. Not as competitive as other similar products however, does offer more overall.

Response from Medesk

Dear Shirley, thanks for choosing Medesk. We are always working on improving our platform to make your workflow easier. Our main goal is to provide personal support to all our clients.

Medesk team

Angel David
Angel David
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

El mejor relación precio - funcionalidades

Reviewed on 2024/02/01

Muy buena. Constantemente escribo a soporte para dar muchísimas ideas de cómo mejorar, pero nunca hacen nada para implementar esos "cambios o mejoras".
Debería haber integración con WhatsApp business, inteligencia artificial en varios apartados, etc.

Pros

El precio comparado con otros softwares.

Cons

Si bien tiene muchas funciones de personalización, tiene muchas otras que limitan personalizar... Debería ser más abierto y no ten restringido.

, and

Reasons for Switching to Medesk

Cobro en moneda local a un precio mejor que otros con funcionalidades que otros ofrecían a un mayor precio. Mejor soporte que otros.

Response from Medesk

Hola Angel, ante todo es un placer tener clientes tan proactivos como usted, le explico, todas y cada una de sus opiniones como las del resto de clientes son anotadas y sumadas a una tabla de valoraciones, en las que cada solicitud se implementa dependiendo del número de solicitudes de los clientes.

Una vez se aprueba una característica, comienza la implementación, por ejemplo en el caso de whatsapp, no es simplemente agregar esta característica y listo, hay decenas y decenas de opciones relacionadas con la comunicación dentro del software y todo debe de funcionar correctamentem, además medesk cuenta con un CRM/ ERP en el que también se muestran analíticas y reportes relacionadas con las comunicaciones, con esto quiero explicar que un proceso aparentemente simple se transforma en algo complejo y el objetivo es que ustedes trabajen sin molestias y sin interrupciones, por lo que tambien debemos testear cada implementación.

Sólo recuerde que cada idea u opinión es contabilizada

Michel

Plataforma amigable y funcional

Reviewed on 2021/02/02

Ahora somos una empresa mucho más ágil y nos ha permitido tener mayor control de nuestros pacientes, así como mejorar la cercanía con ellos.

Pros

La personalización de nuestros formatos de trabajo, la facilidad para agendar a los Pacientes. Es una plataforma muy completa y eficaz!

Cons

Falta mejorar la parte de resúmenes estadísticos, los cuales son de gran ayuda a la hora de pagar por comisión a los empleados o para la toma de decisiones sobre campañas de marketing.

Reasons for Choosing Medesk

Principalmente porque podía digitalizar los expedientes de mis pacientes y mejorar mis bases de datos y la diferencia de precios.

Reasons for Switching to Medesk

El costo era menor y me encantó la cercanía con la que puedes personalizar tus plantillas

Response from Medesk

Michel, no se puede pedir mas de un cliente contento.Su opinion llegara a todo el equipo de Medesk, les mejorara su dia.

Un saludo

Fabiola

Mi experiencia de 6 meses con medesk

Reviewed on 2023/02/01

-Demora en cargar. -Si deseo reprogramar una cita de un paciente debo abrir la cita, pulsar reprogramar y luego seleccionar fecha, es bueno para cuando se reprograma para más de una semana. Pero si es en la misma semana si debería poder arrastrarse. -Cuando abro el horario del día primero debo seleccionar los colaboradores y luego de eso es que sale, si saliera el de todos automaticamente sería mejor, porque ahorraría tiempo.

Pros

Es sencillo agendar a pacientes, y añadir horarios a los colaboradores. También es práctico el registro de productos y servicios.

Cons

En el horario no se puede mover la cita del paciente solo con arrastre. Y al momento de abrir el horario del día, no se abren automáticamente todos los horarios (turnos de colaboradores) sino hay que seleccionar uno por uno.

and

Reasons for Switching to Medesk

Porque me ofrecieron que el programa me incluía facturación electrónica en un costo considerable según el presupuesto destinado para ello. Sin embargo, después que lo adquirí me informaron que debía pagar a otra empresa que era la que brindaba el servicio de facturación electrónica.

Response from Medesk

Hola Daniela, muchisimas gracias por su opinión es algo que realmente apreciamos, sobre su valoración a soporte, le suplico que se comunique con su manager para solucionar cualquier problema.

Un saludo

Mauricio Esteban

Consultorio Medico Independiente

Reviewed on 2023/08/01

satisfecho y respaldado

satisfecho y respaldado

Pros

Estoy montando mi consultorio con múltiples servicios y además de la facilidad para el agendamiento de las citas y el manejo estadístico, me permite editar las plantillas y formatos de atención, que no solo facilita mi trabajo sino que mejora la calidad del producto

Cons

De pronto la asesoría con personal internacional, donde lenguaje, formas de explicar procesos pueden no interpretarse rápido y adecuadamente. Puede ser que con un coterráneo pueda desenvolverse mas fácilmente

Response from Medesk

Buenas Mauricio, muchas gracias por tomarse unos minutos en valorarnos, antes de escribir la respuestá hablé con su manager y parece que al final se entendieron verdad, eso es fantástico!!

Jefferson

Mi Experiencia En Medesk

Reviewed on 2023/11/01

Ah sido muy satisfactorio el uso de la plataforma, y me ah ayudado a crecer mas mi empresa

Pros

La plataforma es muy completa y tiene todo lo que un profesional de la salud necesita para su usu diarioo

Cons

No tengo ninguna desventaja en medek, todo lo uso a la perfecccion

Reasons for Choosing Medesk

Principalmente por sus costos y funcionalidades que medesk me da

Reasons for Switching to Medesk

Sus costos y funcionalidades mas novedosas

Response from Medesk

Muchas gracias por su valoración, es un orgullo leer su opinión

Lady

Trabajo en linea

Reviewed on 2023/05/02

Muy buena experiencia, recomendada.

Muy buena experiencia, recomendada.

Pros

Es una muy buena plataforma ya que presta muchos servicios y es de fácil utilización, es una herramienta clave para llevar a cabo una empresa , para poder ejecutar todos los cargos y todos trabajar en línea, super recomendado.

Cons

En realidad no e encontrado aún algo que no me guste, me e desempeñado bien con la plataforma.

Response from Medesk

Muchas gracias Lady, su manager y sus programadores estarán realmente felices al leer su valoración

U saludo, equipo de medesk

Alejandra

Software útil

Reviewed on 2023/12/01

Pros

Me ha gustado que es sencillo de implementar una vez se entienden las funciones. Se gestiona fácilmente la agenda de diferentes personas, y crea las historias clínicas de forma efectiva

Cons

Lo que mejoraría es la calidad de las videollamadas, pues en comparación a otras plataformas no es tan alta la calidad de imagen.

Reasons for Switching to Medesk

Por la posibilidad de crear las historias clínicas y realizar las consultas online

Response from Medesk

Alejandra, gracias por su valoración y por tomarse el tiempo de escribir unas palabras, toda observación es oro para nosotros

JESUS FELIPE

SMPT Reseña medesk

Reviewed on 2023/12/28

ha sido muy buena, beuna aatencion al cliente

ha sido muy buena, beuna aatencion al cliente

Pros

La facilidad de gestion de agenda y manejo de consultorios

Cons

la mala sincronizcaión , en laos alendarios no se sincroniza el nombre de paciente

Reasons for Switching to Medesk

precio y caldiad , me parece que ofrece cosas muy buenas .

Response from Medesk

Gracias por tomarse un tiempo para valorarnos, ademas de motivarnos puede ayudar a sus colegas a tomar la decisión correcta

Adrian

Mi experiencia con Medesk

Reviewed on 2023/08/01

En general buena. Tengo algunos formularios demasiado fijos que no he podido utilizar , tampoco me he preocupado por ello pero entiendo que podrían ser útiles en la gestión de los consentimientos y resumen de historia clinica

Pros

La agenda medica integrada con la historia clínica, cvuentan con asistencia técnica oportuna

Cons

La reserva de citas en línea es un poco engorrosa , debería haber una aplicación para que el paciente pudiera bajar a su celular y así cambiar las citas , cancelarlas o programarlas sin necesidad de usar el watsapp

Response from Medesk

Increible opinión, gracias por tomarse estos minutos para vaklorarnos, haremos todo lo posible para conseguir un 10 en cada área)) un placer trabajar con usted