CreateStudio Reviews

CreateStudio

Write a Review!
Video editing software for social media marketers

4.8/5

Graeme
  • Industry: Media Production

A powerful video editor

Reviewed on 2024/04/25

I mainly make videos for myself and my friends. My overall experience is excellent using Create Studio. The official Facebook group is a great way to see how others make videos. I can create videos by looking at all the videos posted. Also, many users upload tutorials to the group that help everyone.

Pros

Almost everything is possible with Create Studio 3. I like how quick it is to create elements for videos I make.

Cons

The only problem I have is my computer. Having a small hard drive sometimes causes some issues with rendering. A larger hard drive will remedy that.

Juan

The best Video Editing and Promotional tool in the Market

Reviewed on 2024/05/02

I am very Happy with CreateStudio and its team. Keep up the good work.

I am very Happy with CreateStudio and its team. Keep up the good work.

Pros

It is the most complete, easy to use software I have found now a days.

Cons

Knowing the trajectory of the software and their developers I cannot find many cons. The new rendering engine needs to be worked on, to be able to render high quality videos without freezing.

Yi Hsuan
  • Industry: Online Media

It's a pity the lack of Asian elements

Reviewed on 2024/02/02

In the absence of Chinese teaching, the learning process is difficult, but after completing the study, you will discover the beauty of this software

Pros

Fully functional, with access to high-quality material libraries

Cons

Chinese is not provided, which means you cannot use the cool features of the latest version 3.2.

Charles

Caption Review

Reviewed on 2024/02/21

I truly love this product. I have gone brain-dead many times trying to do the same thing in the Adobe software family. I am here to stay

Pros

It is very easy to use and understand. It also has a great library of templates to choose from.

Cons

The time I would need to take to become an expert. Although the tutorials are very informative and helpful

Cornelius

We love Create Studio

Reviewed on 2024/04/25

I am extremely happy with Create Studio.

I am extremely happy with Create Studio.

Pros

Ease of use and many features that I love.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about Create Studio

John
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

The Best....Period!

Reviewed on 2024/04/30

Ecstatic would be an apt description of my experiences with CreatStudio

Ecstatic would be an apt description of my experiences with CreatStudio

Pros

This is a complete suite, WAY more than you would expect!

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints or Cons with this Software

Miguel

It's just Amazing

Reviewed on 2024/04/25

Pros

Create Studio gets your imagination going, almost without obstacles.

Cons

I have no bad comments about it. Create Studio exceeds my expectations with every update.

Maklin

Awesome product.

Reviewed on 2024/04/25

It is awesome! Great tool, great price.

It is awesome! Great tool, great price.

Pros

High quality easy to use and great price.

Cons

It is difficult to create your own movement for your characters.

Moustapha
  • Industry: Design

Great software - Easy to use

Reviewed on 2024/04/26

Pros

Great video editing software with many features and functionalities. Very easy to use with a user-friend interface. They are constantly adding new features and new items and tools. They also have a lot of templates and scenes that can be easily and quickly customized.

Cons

It would be great if the software can be used without internet connection.

Athanasios
Athanasios
  • Industry: Entertainment

Amazing sofrware and alawys up to date

Super happy overal, it was money well spent

Super happy overal, it was money well spent

Pros

That it gets updates really often and each time is getting better and better

Cons

Some actions are still missing that could be really good assets but I am sure the team will get there

Sam
  • Industry: Online Media

Secret Weapon to Impressive Results

Reviewed on 2022/11/18

I learned CreateStudio in just a few days and mastered many of the advanced techniques in only a few weeks. CreateStudio is so easy yet powerful, that I have been able to have an idea for a video and then create such video in 1-day. My experience has been awesome!

Pros

Video has been and remains all the rage and the most effective way to market, educate and monetize. While there is much more advanced video editing software out there, CreateStudio has pioneered a new category of "easy" when it comes to video editing. After just a few short hours of learning the software, something strange happens, and you just take-off like a pro.

Cons

There are two areas that can use some improvement...1: The rendering time is a common issue with most video editing software, so not really CreateStudio specific, but I think just about everybody will agree that we want faster rendering when exporting the finished product.2. Not sure why, I think that this is some sort of oversight but the name of the currently active project would be nice. No, where on any of the screens of CreateStudio does it display the name or even the file name of the video project currently being edited. Makes it a nightmare when working with many sub-projects or even with versioning. This one baffles my mind how this software doesn't display the currently open video project anywhere. I can't tell you how many dups I have saved with "some_video_v1 ... v2 ... etc." because I forgot what file I was working on.

Final Cut Pro, iMovie and Adobe After Effects

Reasons for Choosing CreateStudio

2D and 3D capabilities. Fast and affordable. Create support and ongoing development.

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

Easy to learn. Less confusing advanced features. Cost.
Christopher

The silent feature you always wanted, and didn't know it.

Reviewed on 2024/02/01

Overall this is such a great tool for almost any video project and in may cases, tons of graphic work as well. You can replace several tools with this one and produce as good or better than many standalone products.

Best video/graphic software purchase I've ever made, and I have a Lifetime Deal and it's getting better all the time. How lucky am I?

Pros

Limitless video creations and the tools and assets to make nearly anything possible.

Cons

There's a learning curve that requires you to spend some time with the software to really make some impressive video content. Although it already comes with some really impressive templates. Most of which can be edited to fit your project. Some template have sophisticated architecture and you'll need to spend some time to dig into them to see what's going on.

Chandra

Awesome Software for Video Creation

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

It's been really fun to work with Create Studio and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

Pros

The almost all-in-one bundle - animation, editing, adding in media, direct integration with Pixabay and Pexels and audio library. The really awesome 3D Characters. And the ease of use.

Cons

Don't have the ability to cut clips on timeline. Sometimes the timeline goes awry and hard to tell what you are working with.

beta

Great desktop animation software

Reviewed on 2022/11/18

Pros

Prebuild templates and animation effect that's what I like most about Createstudio.With their assets, you can create great animation video in just a few minutes, and that what make CreateStudio stand out, at least as desktop software. Most "template-based" animation solutions are SAAS, but createstudio is a desktop software, that's means you can use it without an internet connection.Also, their 3D character asset quality is soo good.Oh one more thing, createstudio doesn't need crazy computer specs.

Cons

Createstudio is not professional animation software so don't expect you can create complex animation, which is fine for me. I know it's not intended as a video editor, but createstudio has some tools that are really useful for a video editing project, unfortunately, their GUI is kinda weird to use for video editing. So basically createstudio is best for one use only, which is create animation videos.

Jetton

This is my “Must Have” Software

Reviewed on 2022/11/18

It has been amazing. I’ve used it for over two years and still learn about new things I can do with the software all the time.

Pros

I have been using CreateStudio for a couple of years, and the quality of my animations and videos has been amazing. Several of my projects have been released to thousands of people, and always get great feedback. I really love this software.

Cons

After building several projects, it has used a huge chunk of my hard drive space for the character downloads. I would love it if the company would allow me to download these files to an external drive instead of making me use my PC HDD.

Adobe Illustrator

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

The ease of use, and a shorter learning curve.
Kaustab
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Best video creator on budget.

Reviewed on 2022/11/18

It's a decent software if you managed to get it for the early bird price.

It's a decent software if you managed to get it for the early bird price.

Pros

It's quite easy to learn and I was able to create some decent videos withing a short span of time. If you're an experienced content creator, then you'll surely love this app.There are numerous free assets that you can use to create videos with.

Cons

You cannot edit videos on the software. The controls can be a bit janky and it takes a long time to render videos with lots of animations.

Adobe Premiere Pro

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

I needed a video creating software not a video editor. Create studio had a decent amount of assets which let me create the content I needed for my job.
Paul

CreateStudio is an excellent tool for beginners & experts alike

Reviewed on 2022/11/18

I have thoroughly enjoyed CreateStudio and even more impressed with CreateStudio Pro

Pros

CreateStudio has a number of excellent features that high level users will appreciate and is so easy to use even a beginner can make excellent videos

Cons

There are times that certain templates don’t function properly and the seasonal templates are sometimes added too late to be impactful

Dave
  • Industry: Media Production

CreateStudio is the best value app in its class

Reviewed on 2022/11/18

I can use CreateStudio to create unique looking videos for myself and clients without the steep learning curve that competing products have in the knowledge that there is a responsive support team available should I need help.

Pros

This is a fully featured animation platform that is easy and intuitive to use. There is an amazing collection of templates and characters to choose from and the creators are incredibly generous and supportive with digital assets and guidance on how to use them. The software is constantly being updated and they listen carefully to customer feedback and act on it.

Cons

I can't really fault the software in its current state. What I would say is that it was harder to use intuitively in the early days (particularly the timeline) but they've acted on user feedback to improve things dramatically and added some amazing features, templates and characters.

Vyond

Reasons for Choosing CreateStudio

Ease of use and pricing

Vyond

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

Easier to use and cheaper
Dean
  • Industry: Automotive

CreateStudio Is The Clear Choice

Reviewed on 2022/11/01

The amount of time I spend creating unique animated videos, explainer videos, "How To" Videos, etc., has been greatly reduced. It's a great application with multiple resources built-in. If you haven't got CreateStudio yet, you're missing out.

Pros

CreateStudio covers a full spectrum of needs in the video marketing arena and it just keeps getting better with each new update. Whether you use their templates or create your own animated videos from scratch, the characters, the graphics, the transitions and effects, and so much more are top shelf and easy to use. If you run into a problem or cannot figure how to do something within the application, they have a boat load of "How To" videos on YouTube and other users are available on the Facebook page to assist you.

Cons

I have not experienced any issues or concerns about the application.

Bruno
Bruno
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

The best video editing software for your company

Reviewed on 2023/11/14

CreateStudio is a very good experience, now we reach more customers thanks to the fun videos created with this software.

Pros

CreateStudio greatly improved the company's marketing, I liked its very organized interface and the necessary tools to edit videos and make them according to your business. Its functionality has allowed us to reach more clients with creative animations made with the software. Our sales have increased. I recommend using this software, it is very easy to learn how to use it and with a few classes you can become experts.

Cons

The software is very good, so far I have had no failures or problems. The updates are up to date and that makes the software great.

Manikanta

Create studio is so creative, buy it.

Reviewed on 2022/11/18

Pros

The timeline, premade templates, effects, masking, characters, meme making, what not, everything I like in this create studio, the one software without any monthly subscriptions, only one time fee makes it so pain free experience for your pocket

Cons

I didnt find any cons because it did all I want.

InVideo

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

I liked the create studio features.
Luca
  • Industry: Animation

Very interesting, with some improvements

Reviewed on 2024/05/07

Overall the program is very good, without switching from one application to another it contains everything you need to create efficient videos.

Pros

Create Studio is a program that combines animations, videos, presentations. Very useful for promoting your business. The templates are very varied. Some improvements are needed to get to be a great product.

Cons

Some areas of the interface should be improved, many elements could be associated with others to facilitate editing, some features such as effects and object movements could be better organized. Template routs should be introduced. Also for the import of media I would suggest introducing the possibility of inserting directly in the created folder the items with the drag and drop (and not one at a time as is the case now).

Tobin
Tobin
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

The tool I didn't know we needed

Reviewed on 2023/08/20

Pros

I did not know we would love the animation aspect so much. So many characters to choose from and so many variations.My 15 year old helps us made videos, because it is so simple to use

Cons

The use across multiple systems (like with my Adobe suite) I found being limited in number of installed systems a problem (I get it for sure), but I jump between a Macbook Pro, MacPro and mini.Very minor frustration.

william
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Best animation software ever

Reviewed on 2022/11/01

The best software in animation for the money, Upgrades comes once a month making your money go even farther with these new features and assets

Pros

The features including make this software a little bit of everything like video editing, music creations, but most of all it is animation for 2d, 3d and whiteboard, great explainers come out of this software, the best value on the market

Cons

I haven't found anything i disliked yet as they continue to upgrade making it even more better

Hans

Life Changing Experience

It has been great and I am learning something new with each use

It has been great and I am learning something new with each use

Pros

The ease in which to use. I love how the characters are developed and the moves of the characters for their profession.

Cons

The range of movement for the characters

Vyond and Blender