Dr. salvatore B.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The perfect tool for any video creator

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

Amazing experience

Pros

On the hunt of the perfect video animation tool, I stumbled upon the create studio software. Amazing graphic design full of the best and most realistic 3d cartoon characters.

Cons

Nothing, everything that I need is in there. Also if there is something that you need just request and the team will have a look.

Kaustab D.

Satisfied with the First Video Editing Software I BOUGHT

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

To be honest I bought the software without expecting anything and I have to say, I am pretty satisfied. Already mentioned the pros and cons. I am really scratching the surface and hope to discover more as I go on. There are some neat tricks you can do with this software. Though you don't get editing prowess like Premiere Pro(which you shouldn't be expecting anyway), I am satisfied with Create Studio and plan on using it for future projects.

Pros

- Create Studio is easy and intuitive.
- The templates make it super easy to create and edit projects.
- Intuitive controls, easy to understand
- Only required a few tutorials to get the hang of things.
- Spend a month and you'll be editing like a pro
- Large collection of effects, templates and useable assets. I bought the $67 package and it offers way more than other competitors such as Toonly and others.
- Super nice and responsive customer support

Cons

- I often wish some features were present such as the colour changing option. They introduced a way to change colours, but its only applicable for inbuilt templates. You cannot change the colours of anything you import.
- Absence of hotkeys and shortcuts. Having to click everything is painful. Would appreciate the shortcuts in future updates(which they have promised in their F.A.Q) for faster workflow and a less painful experience.
- The zoom feature in the latest update was amazing but the zoom window is fixed to the resolution of your project. You cannot adjust it freely. If you're working on a 1000x1000 frame, you only have a square zoom window and cannot adjust the edges to form a rectangle or a circle.

Chandra R.

Awesome Software for Video Creation

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

It's been really fun to work with Create Studio and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

Pros

The almost all-in-one bundle - animation, editing, adding in media, direct integration with Pixabay and Pexels and audio library. The really awesome 3D Characters. And the ease of use.

Cons

Don't have the ability to cut clips on timeline. Sometimes the timeline goes awry and hard to tell what you are working with.

Kris R.

You won't be disappointed

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

I used it to create a few announcements for our church. It was very easy to do. I also used it to create a 10 minute tutorial. I look forward to making more announcements for social media.

Pros

I love the 3D characters. The software is pretty easy to use right "out of the box" you could create something in minutes. Monthly updates to add more characters gives you a lot to choose from.

Cons

I wish there was a lifetime subscription available for updates instead of being charged $20 each month. The updates are worth it if you use them. Also, edit your videos outside of the program. I had one video that I wanted pieces of it here and there and copied the whole video over and over and edited each piece as needed. The rendering took way longer because of the size of the original video and the number of times it was duplicated. Manipulating things on the timeline is a little harder.

Timo H.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Much more than Toons!

I just LOVE it!

Pros

Huge amount of different styles and characters
usable for real videos
perfect to use

Cons

characters could have more actions
background is limited in time

Karen M.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Not just for Advertising

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Covid 19 is challenging many organizations to find new and creative ways to reach out to communities and clients. CreateStudio not only offers the software to produce quality, engaging videos, but also in a format for business and social content contributers with small budgets and limited experience the chance to compete in a media savvy world.

Pros

I have no training for using the CreateStudio software other than a couple of previous programs I purchased for video making. Most of what I know comes from Youtube and product training videos.

I am a pastor trying to offer quality pre-recorded worship videos. When CreateStudio was offered, I added it to another toon creating program I had begun using to create stories for our young and young at heart. I was pleased with the relative ease of use and the quality of the videos. I am still learning, but I love it so much that I purchased the all access pass and each week I am learning. I have gotten positive feedback from parents and adults that enjoy them. The December update with a Jesus character made me cry I was so happy. Very grateful. Look forward to a long relationship with this company! Customer service and the CreateStudio Facebook page have been very helpful.

Cons

CreateStudio regularly adds features and so fixes may be in the works as I write this. Lipsync would be awesome. Right now characters have talking ability, but sometimes there is a noticible difference between mouth movenents and words. It would be nice to sync human voices. Right now I record separately, approximate the talking movements and then use a second program to add my voice. It would be great to have Idle and talk. Having a character repeat the same movement when talking can become too busy. I recognize I use the program differently, and so, characters may talk more, but I believe this addition would be helpful to others.

Tyler L.

My Little Secret

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

When asked how likely I am to recommend Create Studio to others I said "Neutral". The only reason is, it's my secret! I kind of hate for others to see how easy it is for me to create so many cool videos, or offer our clients so many options from a template we put out! This has been my favorite short video product yet. If I was to let the cat out of the bag, I would say GET IT!

Pros

The software only takes a getting started tutorial, to actually get started, but yet you can go deeper and deeper to create some amazing eye catchers. The tutorials and support are top shelf.

Cons

A few of the things that I wished were available have been added. I don't really have any cons to mention except that I wished I could keep the club templates that I acquired while in the club.

Ben S.

Excellent Animation and Video Editor

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

I love the software, I use it everyday to do my design and graphics work. My customer have been impressed with the quality of the videos and animations created with the software.

Pros

The software is easy to use and comes with characters and templates to get you started.

Cons

If you don’t have a good storage drive you may run into issues since the backgrounds and characters can consumer a lot of disk space when downloaded.

Muhammad taimour H.

Very interesting software, especially if you have bo technical knowledge

Awesome experience

Pros

2d and 3ds video renderings software, especially if you have no technical knowledge

Cons

Rendring takes a bit more time i think if this issue can be resolved it will be much better

Gabriel P.
  • Industry: Animation

The best Low price video editing software

Beginner Friendly
5 Star

Pros

Great Support
Deliver a lot for the price
Update monthly

Cons

Need more pro feature (the keep adding more month by month)

Heather M.

Awesome ! Game Changer!

I love it ! so happy I purchased it

Pros

I love that there are ready to go templates that you can pop and switch videos out.

Cons

There is a learning curve and I did have to watch tutorials. I also realize this can be time-consuming. Also, there is no way to add your own custom fonts to the program which is annoying.

Alees P.

Best quality videos!

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Great! I have taken my videos to the next level.

Pros

Everything in one place! Fun graphics and animations. It is easy to upload and animate my own graphics.

Cons

Hard to backup files. I have not found a way to save projects on an external hard drive.

Ni W.

Brilliant

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Great company with good tutorials uploaded regularly.

Pros

The text effects are brilliant, nice doodle effects too. Loads of templates and customizations available.

Cons

It needs a cut tool to enable us to edit video better

Liam P.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great for beginners and for simple Marketing Ads

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Good addition to your editing software collection but not good enough to replace it due to the above mentions.

Pros

Assets built in with plentiful of free and stock ones. It is easy to use.

Cons

Very slow rendering. They have improved the rendering engine, but it is still slow using your own footage compared to using their asset and stock. However, it is a little more acceptable wait time. Lastly, hate that you must email them to move your license from one computer to another. Other companies allow you to log into your account and change it instead, this way you're not waiting on them...

Larry M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

A shortcut to animation

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

Because I understood the limitation of the animated characters, my experience has been positive. They are developing the application in the right direction.

Pros

I like the templates and the animated characters. Both allow me to save time when I need animation.

Cons

The character animations are pre-rendered. So, you only have the ones already rendered. This means that you have to plan around this limitation.

Mark C.
  • Industry: Market Research

Best software made

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Very happy with product at this time.

Pros

Very easy to get started. Lots of accests to use in my projects

Cons

Has a few glitches slow rendering speed at times

Simon K.

Saves so much time

Excellent

Pros

I love the effortless animations, text to speech and wide variety of great effects that can be achieved without complicated editing software. I'm never going to learn FCPX to get what I need, this is so much easier and less expensive

Cons

Create Studio gets better every month. It's not a video editor, but it's great for creation.

Mostafa E.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great software easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Pros

3d characters & templates & the store of create studio

Cons

They don't have lip sync feature in character

Jonathan T.

Flexible enough to make it work for anything

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Fantastic! I was unsure how helpful it would be for me, but have managed to make really complicated concepts for my students come to life. I've added only a few to our YouTube, but have made many and our students love them!

Pros

Ease of use, scene transitions and ability to make anything come to life by tinkering with the settings/features yourself.

Cons

Whilst you can make anything work, it would be nice to have some features programmed in for convenience such as: lip sync features for the characters or ability to split timeline assets in two.

Phil B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Look no further for your animation tool

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

It’s a great software and I’m definitely looking forward to the future updates and learning how to use the program at a higher level of expertise.

Pros

The gestures of the characters are amazingly lifelike. I’ve never seen such fluid full body movements in 2D & 3D creators before I came across Create Studio. Object animation is equally smooth also. The overall power of the software is excellent and beyond compare for the inexpensive purchase price.

Cons

The gestures are limited to only certain movements which can be different with each individual character. As an example, certain characters can point to an object on the side and others can’t. Another feature which would be nice to have is some video editing features and the first one that comes to mind is splitting a video clip.

Anthony O.
  • Industry: Animation

Fantastic Animation Software

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Very pleased from a creation aspect

Pros

So many features similar to after effects

Cons

It sometimes lags when importing gif characters but that's understandable as your using other assets

April P.

Fun to use!

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

I have been completely satisfied. I did not want to get into another subscription but really liked what I was seeing each month and jumped in!

Pros

I love all of the animations and look forward to all of the new characters each month. This software continues to help push my comfort zone to do more and more with my videos.

Cons

It took a minute to get used to some of the features. I finally set aside 30 min a day for a week or 2 and got the hang of it. So it is not horrible learning curve.

Justin E.

Game changer

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Pros

I love the easablility of the software. I use this for adding extra bonuses to my clients and their services they pay me for. It's also really easy to use as a quick cash builder for the company. I just post a template up and offer it for $10 and I get tons of people paying me for it. The monthly fee is paid to me and then some with $500-$1000/mo of income off this software.

Cons

The new update got rid of a lot of the cons with the UX

Brian P.

Create Studio us great

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

Pros

Create Studio is a very quick and easy to use video animation creation software. I like the different characters you can use to create your project. Very simple controls that most anyone can quickly start creating videos.

Cons

I really haven't found anything that I don't like about Create Studio. It's not a full blown video editor but it is not meant to be.

Mark V.

Creating compelling videos was never easier

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

From the program itself to customer support I am very pleased. It helped me create videos for my business very quickly and without a lot of effort.

I really love it

Pros

I like how easy it is to create 3d animation like videos in under an hour. It is very flexible

Cons

Only thing I do not like or miss rather is the fact that you cannot split videos