Gymcatch

Management software for the fitness and wellness industry

Helen C.

Nothing but praise for Gymcatch

Reviewed on 2021/04/30

Pros

From a business perspective it's incredibly easy to set up (with comprehensive guides and support available if needed), has adaptability / flexibility with 'Bolt-Ons' and makes tracking bookings and attendees a doddle.

From an end user perspective I've had feedback saying it's very user-friendly due to it's straight-forward, easy to navigate app.

Cons

I can't personally say that I have come across any cons, it's made my life a lot easier. If I've felt something wasn't quite right I've contacted support who have pretty much instantly either pointed me in the right direction or noted my query / issue.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Helen, we really appreciate you taking the time. We're so pleased that Gymcatch has helped your business, especially during the pandemic which we know added a lot of unwanted complexity for many.

Amy V.

Made me life so much easier!

Reviewed on 2021/02/19

Very good! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing and super helpful!

Pros

So easy for people to download and book into what ever classes they want too

Cons

Nothing it saved me so so much time and stress

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Amy. We really appreciate it and are so happy we've been able to help you and your customers over the years!

Tess I.

Best business decision ever!

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

Could not bee happier with the service I have recieved. This product saves me hours of time and my clients are very pleased I made the switch. I would highly recommend Gymcatch.

Pros

Gymcatch saves me so much time. Being able to message everyone booked onto classes with one message is really helpful in these ever changing times. The ease of refunding through credits, changing the booking options and right now being able to switch classes and PT sessions on-line is invaluable. The integration with Zoom makes this a very popular product for my clients. Easy to explain to clients and the app is favoured by most due the its ability to give clients complete control over their bookings.
The ability to add your own photos to depict each session makes your site look very personal and identifies your brand. Any questions are answered immediately with no judgement, however trivial or daft they might seem.

Cons

Once I started using Gymcatch, if there was anything that I felt was missing or would be useful to have I messaged them and it was added to the next update. Changing your software is always a challenge but Gymcatch literally held my hand!

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Tess. We really appreciate you taking the time and so pleased the system is working well for your business.

With thanks again,

Thomas P.
  • Industry: Sports

Great package and outstanding customer service

Reviewed on 2021/01/05

Gymcatch was vital for my business during the COVID-19 pandemic. The software is easy to use for me and for my clients. I chose Gymcatch over other similar softwares because of their positive customer service reviews. In my experience they are outstanding. Reply and deal with issues very quickly and understandably.

Pros

Great functionality (multiple bookings, packages), simple and clear for users, no bugs/glitches, reliable, secure, free trial, great customer service

Cons

Having to contact Gymcatch to manage account. However they are fast to respond and are happy to comply instantly with all queries I presented.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you very much for the review Thomas. We really appreciate you taking the time and are delighted Gymcatch is serving your needs!

Laurie N.

Easy to use booking system.

Reviewed on 2021/05/03

Unfortunately have had to leave die to lack of use during covid. They have been so helpful and allowed me a few free months to see if I would get back up and running. Easy to use and Great look to the app

Pros

It was very easy to use and set up classes and memberships

Cons

I have been with gym catch for 3 years. Easy to use. Great price. Great customer service.

Response from Gymcatch

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review Laurie. We have enjoyed working with you immensely over the last three years and we wish you well in your new endeavours.

Clare W.

When Covid-19 hit, GymCatch was there to allow me to adapt

Reviewed on 2021/04/02

I am able to take contactless payments easily and I am able to see how many participants I will be expecting to each class.
I am now able to have a cancellation period, whereas people used to pay on the door so I had no back up in the case of people not turning up.
With Covid-19, it has allowed me to stay Covid Secure

Pros

I like that it is handy for me to set up classes, take payments and check who has booked on.
You can integrate your Par-Q, allowing your participants to fill this out, which you can then download the answers to a spreadsheet, allowing for easy access to information.

Cons

It does take some getting used to when finding out different parts. I found I had to play around and set up a consumer account as well as my portal account so that I could work out what different parts meant (for example bundles and passes), sign myself onto my classes to see how things worked.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Clare, we really appreciate it! Delighted to read that the software has helped you automate so well. I also hope you've found some of our recent set up, interface and descriptive text enhancements of benefit too!

Sophie D.

First few months using GymCatch

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

Overall, it has been simple and very effective to or business. We now have more people attending our classes and less time having to tell clients what classes we offer as it is all there in front of them.

Pros

Since using the Gymcatch app, our classes have doubled in size. The app makes it easy for our customers to see the classes we have on offer at our gym and also allows us to cap classes and know how many people to expect at class. We will definitely be continuing to use the app after the free trial.

Cons

Not being able to delete a class. I had doubled up a class by mistake and wanted to delete it but found that quite hard to do.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you for your review Sophie, very much appreciated! We're delighted that this has proved a time saver and helped you as you grow so rapidly.

Thank you too for the feedback on deleting a class. Presently cancelling a class removes it from customers' diaries/visibility but we'll very shortly be adding a feature for admins to completely delete from theirs and the system too - appreciate that sometimes it's just tidier.

Lauren H.

Gymcatch Review

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

Gymcatch makes the booking system simple and easy and takes all the admin off my hands. They have been really supportive during Covid when my classes were cancelled which is so helpful for a small business like mine who is receiving no support from the government.

Pros

A really simple and easy way to set up a booking system for my classes, help is on hand when you need it and feedback taken on board. Easy to update and make changes when needed.

Cons

It would be great if customers could be sent an email when their pass is about to expire - or a reminder to rebook when they have 1 pass left.

Response from Gymcatch

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review Lauren, we really appreciate it. Very pleased to read we're meeting requirements! Thank you too for the reminder near/post package expiry - it's on the iteration list!

Carmell D.

GymCatch for Online Fitness

Reviewed on 2021/04/28

All positive.

Pros

The two main factors in my recommending this software is (1) how easy it was for my clients to get up and running and how much they enjoy using it, and it presented a professional platform for the scheduling and booking of classes and (2) the brilliant attention to details support from GymCatch Team.

Cons

It works for Energy Balance Fitness' needs.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Carmell, it's really appreciated. We're so pleased the software has worked for Energy Balance.

Lawrence A.

Excellent value for money!

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

GymCatch enables use to sell our classes online and to provide clients with an app to book through.

Pros

GymCatch is very easy to set up and the value for money is excellent compared to some other providers.

Cons

GymCatch does not have a business mobile app, so if you want to make edit on the go to a timetable you have to log in via the website.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you very much for your review Lawrence! We're delighted you and your members get great use and value out of the platform.

Thank you too for the 'on-the-go' feedback. We'll be adding to this in the future!

Anthony G.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Look no further for booking software

Reviewed on 2021/02/05

This software helps me automate my booking systems for my fitness business- freeing me up to concentrate on helping and supporting clients.
The ease of use means its very quick to setup and very flexible to tailor it to your needs.
I cannot speak highly enough of the entire GymCatch team- simply outstanding!

Pros

The ease of use, speed of important updates and most of all an amazingly helpful support team- especially in these Covid pandemic times, so supportive, helpful and understanding.
Being able to easily embed the booking system into my website is great.

Cons

Not come across any so far and if you do have any difficulty their support is outstanding!

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Anthony. We really appreciate it and are delighted the software is serving your needs so well.

Thanks again,

Ananstassiya D.

Great support, easy to use.

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

Used it as a client first ... then when trained to be an instructor, had no doubts that I will use it. And I am, it’s so simple to use , app, browser, all of the features.
Doesn’t cost arm and a leg.
Fantastic support from the team.
Can’t fault it.

Pros

It’s easy to use for you and your clients,
Always improving.

Cons

Some glitches with iOS devices but it’s not upto gymcatch it’s obviously Apple, but great support and almost instant response makes it so much easier.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you very much for your review Ananstassiya! We're delighted you find the system easy to use and actually converted from a customer to instructor.

Hopefully any iOS questions you have are ironed out, but please do get in touch if anything you want to pick up further.

Isabel G.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

Overall experience is very good. Quite happy with customer service and software. It allows me to book clients, keep track of clients, and which package they are on.

Pros

The customer service is very helpful and friendly. I always get my questions answered which is improving my knowledge and use of the software.

Cons

Although is the software is quit user friendly I find that using the tags for packages and how to debit the class the customer booked wasn't so easy to understand.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you very much for your review Isabel. The feedback is really appreciated and we're delighted the Body Wellness Hub chose us as your software provider.

Thank you too for the input on Tags/packages. Whilst we know it gives great flexibility, we will be making a few enhancements to the UI to improve set up, so that will hopefully become equally easy in the coming months!

Janice M.

Excellent service!

Reviewed on 2021/03/12

Excellent app & customer service is brilliant, very quick response to all my questions..

Pros

I love this software, so easy to use for me and my clients.. I end up with so many extra bookings because of it I’m sure!!

Cons

This is the first app I’ve used for class bookings and it just gets better and better..

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Janice, we really appreciate it. So pleased the software is saving you time and driving those extra bookings.

Rachael B.

Easy to set up, easy for my customers to book through and outstanding customer service

Reviewed on 2021/02/15

Overall experience has been great. It's saved me tons of time and effort and the same goes for my clients too. It's a brilliant app.

Pros

How easy it is for me to use and for my customers too. I've had such positive feedback about them being able to book classes on their phone and it's saved me so much time taking books and payments. It's a lot more intuitive than other booking systems I've tried for yoga classes. And the customer service is superb - there's a real personal touch and they're so quick to help. It's lovely having conversations with real people and no robots!

Cons

The brilliant thing is that if there's anything I would find useful, I message Gymcatch and they take it on board for future releases of the app.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Rachael, the team and I really appreciate the feedback! We're delighted you've found things so easy and had a positive experience with the support team.

Olivia P.

Amazing Booking System

Reviewed on 2021/02/19

10/10

Pros

The customer service at Gym is amazing [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes above and beyond and the booking site itself is quick and easy to use.

I cannot fault Gymcatch amazing booking system and superb customer support. Cannot recommend enough.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like! It would be nice to see the other customers name when someone books 2 places

Response from Gymcatch

Hi Olivia. Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write a review - the team and I really appreciate it. We're so proud to support you and so many other group instructors out in the community.

Lynn W.

Best booking software out there!

Reviewed on 2021/03/08

Gymcatch is an efficient and affordable booking system which looks very professional. I have had very positive interactions with the directors and found that they are genuinely passionate about making their system work best for their clients and their businesses. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are very responsive to feedback and are constantly working to make sure the system evolves to meet our needs (such as adding Zoom links when many of us had to move our businesses online).

Pros

As an administrator, I like the fact that users have the choice of logging in via the app or the website, as some of my clients don’t use smartphones. I love that the same software can enable me to offer packages of classes to be used within a time limit as well as courses that run weekly for a certain length of time. This gives me the flexibility I need for my business model.

Cons

Initially I didn’t like that there was no Courses feature for block bookings, but this has now been added and works very well for me and my clients.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Lynn, we really appreciate it. Also delighted to read the packages/courses combination is working so well for you!

Amy P.

Amazing customer service

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

I took some time to learn how to set up classes and packages and had to ask a lot of questions, I’m much better at getting responses to questions rather than watching how to videos. The staff were brilliant with my questions and couldn’t have been quicker and more efficient. I’m really pleased so far with gym catch and look forward to when they add more.

Pros

The customer service is excellent, I’ve asked lots of questions and always got fast responses. I like that my members can login and book their own classes and pay online.

Cons

It was a little confusing to start with bundles and passes, but I understand they are working on a class set up which will be perfect for me. It took some practice but I understand the app now

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you very much for your review Amy. We know how busy our customers are so really appreciate you taking the time!

Thank you too for your positive comments on the customer features, service and feed-in on packages (pass, bundles). We are aware that the package (pass, bundle) creation with the Tag system can take a little getting used to if not seen before, so we will be enhancing that interface to make it even more intuitive shortly.

Keri C.

Gymcatch review

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

Very good fab support every step of the way

Pros

It’s quick and easy to set up and use links multiple sites and data on classes

Cons

There is a resolution for every issue so not really any cons

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you for your review Keri, we're delighted to be working with you and the entire Fight Klub Team!

Sharon G.

Superb customer service

Reviewed on 2020/07/04

The customer service is incredible, the response time to queries is very fast indeed and the software is constantly being updated to provide increased functionality. Every time I think of something that might be useful, I drop them an e-mail and lo and behold, they have already thought about it and will be bringing it out in their next update. Top notch service! :)

Pros

I found the booking system easy to set up, I like the options of the different packages that you can offer. The participant information is great and I found a way to gather all the information needed to meet my insurance requirements without having to ask participants to upload a separate document. It is so easy to duplicate a class to make it recurring. The gift option is brilliant for giving away loyalty classes.

Cons

Some of my participants found it a bit tricky at first but they all find it very easy to use now.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you very much for your review Sharon. We know the instructor's life is a busy one, so really appreciate you taking the time!

Thank you too for your feedback on feature suggestions and customer service. We'll keep our regular updates and updates coming!

Jp W.

Gymcatch

Reviewed on 2019/07/06

Pros

Gymcatch is a great booking system and our members have loved it

Cons

Setting up some of the packages for recurring offers

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you for the review JP! We're delighted we've been able to help The Fitness Link and your members.

Thank you too for comments on the recurring offers - I know the recurring membership is going to be a big win here. There's a lot coming to enhance those areas in the next few months (Courses, Memberships and updates to our package view/assignment), so hopeful we'll prove an even better fit soon!

Harjinder M.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

User friendly

Reviewed on 2021/01/01

I no longer needed to contact customers individually.
If I needed to cancel/change classes I updated Gymcatch and my customers received notification.
Really great overall product and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team 🙂

Pros

Gymcatch has been so easy to use for me and my customers.
I am not very tech savvy and Gymcatch is very easy to set up and navigate around.
Setting up my classes, making them recurring, the booking system,etc 👍🏽
No hidden charges.
Advance notice of subscription payment.
Cancellation at anytime.
The support from the Gymcatch team is excellent.

Cons

Can honestly say I do not have any issues.
Bookings are easily accessible once set up and easy for customers to find and book themselves onto.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Harjinder, very much appreciated! We're delighted you've found things easy to use and the system transparent.

Angela S.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Gymcatch makes everything run smoothly

Reviewed on 2019/11/03

Pros

It’s incredibly easy to use once it’s all set up. My clients like how easy it is to book a class regardless of the time they do it. They have all the information they need regarding venue & time. For me it’s easy to access the information I need wherever I am. The bookings take care of themselves. Everyone pays via Stripe & the money arrives in my bank. If I have any queries they are easy to contact & very quick to respond. It’s a new venture for me & I was recommended this system. Although I am still on the free trial period I already know that I will carry on using Gymcatch & would not hesitate to recommend

Cons

It took me quite a while to set up but I used the YouTube tutorial which helped enormously & I was also able to have a telephone appointment to iron out the bits I didn’t understand so my experience really was very good.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you very much for your review Angela! Very much appreciated and we're so happy you chose Gymcatch and that the software is making everything run smoothly.

Helen K.

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Pros

I cannot praise this product and the support team enough!!

When my self employed business looked to hit the buffers through self isolation, the gymcatch team provided the perfect solution to bring my customers into the online forum. The system manages the booking of people into classes, handles all the returns, cancellations, health questionnaires and so much more. One of the many excellent features is to put a Zoom meeting URL into the booking confirmation, so the client can tap and be taken straight to the session. In these times of vertical learning curve with regards to technology changing allowing people to keep in touch, this facility is invaluable! Gymcatch has allowed me to quickly bring all my existing participants on board and kept me earning an income, no mean feat at this time. I couldn't be more grateful, thank you.

Cons

For me, not immediately intuitive but easy to use once helped by the support team and plenty of youtube tutorials to watch.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you so much for the review Helen! It means a great to the team that we've been able to help you at this difficult time. Also delighted to hear you're using a full range of the product's features too!

Gina C.

A great value product with excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

GymCatch has made it easy to manage my bookings, and it is so refreshing to have responsive and helpful customer service. The price is also great for small businesses like me, and the ability to add bolt ons means I get to choose what functions I have based on the needs of my business

Pros

The customer service is excellent. It is simple to use and includes the ability to offer clients different payment options. It is easy to access on desktop, phone and tablet and makes tracking my class numbers easy.

Cons

There are a few functions yet to be rolled out which would definitely make it even better, but on the whole I am very pleased with it.

Response from Gymcatch

Thank you very much for your review Gina. We very much appreciate you taking the time and we're delighted that Gymcatch has made a positive impact on your business.

We look forward to delivering those additional features you're keeping an eye out for in the coming months!