Mailigen

Email marketing automation. Email + SMS + Social

Marcus C.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Great for people new to email marketing.

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Easy to use, quite easy to create and follow up campaigns.

Pros

It is quite user friendly. I knew nothing about email marketing when I started using it. It is easy create lists, design Web sign up forms and to create campaings. The analytics are are also quite good and ascertaining the open and click rates is also easy.

Cons

The link to the web sign up form is not secured. Data on it can be accessible to 3rd parties. It has to be an https not just an http...

Paula R.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

It is a good way to diversify Email Marketing.

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

Mailigen has benefited me in my company, because we currently have many subscriptions, and this software has managed to control those subscriptions and obtain better results in the short and long term.

Pros

The most pleasant thing that Mailigen has, are these two things:

1.- Your design
2.- The ease of implementing SMS Marketing.

It is very easy to manage this platform, and more if it is done in a comfortable way at all times, without having any factor that makes a stay a bit complicated with some people.

Cons

I have no complaints from Mailigen, it's a pretty good software to diversify Email Marketing, providing a different way to cover this area and achieve different objectives.

Ashley S.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Mailigen with faster sms and received.

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

many benefits have been obtained since I use this software because it is able to get better performance at the time of use and is really very practical for anyone.

Pros

It's super fast this software works excellent even with little signal, I use it because its design is very practical and fast. I think it is ideal for my company because when sending information it is done in a fast way without needing to be constantly pending.

Cons

I do not like it: You need more security to be more effective. Of rest I love it is very easy to use and very useful.

Sinda S.

What makes the experience great is the attitude towards everything in the process.

Reviewed on 2017/07/04

Pros

Attitude, including customer service & problem solving, and attitude towards perspectives - ideas, features & techniques to be implemented/recommended to clients. This characterizes also the quality of the service.

Cons

Availability on weekends and holidays, especially regarding the online chat option as a quick help to solve anything could've gone wrong.

Kristine T.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

I am using Mailigen products already 4 years and I am satisfied with them. There are easy of...

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

I can send more than 20 emails with one click.
I can get recipients reports.
I can use old templates to create new ones.
etc.

Pros

That I can create new templates very easy, but if I have questions, I can always get answers from Customer Support manager. For me very important is to see my customer reaction report, what offers Mailigen product.

Vin K.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Very good

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

Pros

its easy to use for someone with limited computer skills like myself. The ability to mail multiple customers about new products in a neat and compact way has helped us with our sales.

Cons

The mail sometime comes up in peoples promotion box so they miss them. I find it difficult to resize images too

Ieva K.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Excellent customer service & user friendly campaign management

Reviewed on 2017/07/10

Pros

We have overall had a very positive partnership experience. Excellent client service - client project managers are always available for a consultation and to suggest how to better utilise the service features. Very user friendly e-mail campaign management platform, transparent report dashboard. They are constantly improving their services & are now also offering e-mail marketing automation.

Cons

There is only one feature that could be improved upon - the image editing software could be more user-friendly.

Clifford M.

Exellent Service Here

Reviewed on 2014/04/22

I consider Mailigen to be the top provider of email marketing services not only for their fair pricing but also technical advantages that tag along. First, the interface is extremely friendly, and they practically live up to their mantra of making the complex simple. The drag and drop editor for instance is a favorite for me. The analytics and realtime email tracking tools they provide make my marketing ten times less tedious, as I handle thousands of emails daily. Give me Mailigen anytime!

Barbara N.

Positive experiences with Malign

Reviewed on 2017/03/09

After working with several other e-mail marketing companies I was happy to connect with Mailigen a few years ago. The staff is accessible and helpful with small details or larger needs. My needs are seasonal so I often need a review of the software when designing and sending a new email campaign.

Darren M.

Email Marketing Feedback

Reviewed on 2014/06/30

5 Stars to Mailigen, keep up the good work, by far the best email Marketing platform we have had the pleasure of using to keep in touch with our customers. Quick Support, a solid platform that provides powerful email auto responder features, and segmentation based on behavior.

Everything we needed for a customer emailing solution,

Andrew J.

Excellent Customer Service / Expertise in Email Campaigns

Reviewed on 2014/07/15

Very knowledgeable and friendly customer service/support team! I will rely on their products/services for all of my future email marketing campaigns. Their expertise in the field and unique approach to email marketing differentiates them from their competitors. Highly recommend their team, without reservations.

Luca R.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great value for money

Reviewed on 2019/03/04

Pros

It is easy to segment customers and perform A/B testing to choose winner campaigns

Cons

I don’t have major complaints. Yes, there may be more templates and third-party integrations, but the price is a lot better than most of the competitors, in particular if you manage to sign up when there is a promotion

Dragos T.

I totally recommend mailigen

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Pros

You can send unlimited messages. A-B spli test, double reconfirm and post automation are easy to set-up.

Cons

Drag and drop features are a bit slow on my computer (but maybe's from my pc performance)

Chang hsien L.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 2015/08/25

Amanda M.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

I LOVE Mailigen

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

I use Mailigen almost everyday to send email broadcast/campaigns and to run reports on the effectiveness of the campaigns. I love how the reporting breaks everything down for you and is very easy to read and understand.

Pros

We have use Mailigen for over 7 years and I absolutely love it! You are able to set up your company profile which then autopopulates as needed. You are able to have multiple senders set up to send emails from different people in your company. The tech and customer support teams are awesome. They respond quickly and are always very helpful.

Cons

Mailigen can be a little clunky in that when you are scrolling through the senders, it doesn't allow for alphabetical order.

Elvis K.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Very good alternative to more popular tools

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Informing my customers about news, capturing people information for product launches, sending survey forms and reporting on results for all of these

Pros

The ease of use of the visual editor, reporting and rest of the functionality. As well as the depth of functionality available. For example one day I needed to make a survey form. Started in google forms and though - hmm maybe there is something in Mailigen? And of course there was and good one too

Cons

Sometimes the visual editor is doing weird things with a bit more advanced layouts and colour schemes.

Katherine F.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Very productive software with an easy implementation in the work area.

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Mailigen is a very productive software, one of the best franchises in Email Marketing, it has benefited me a lot at the business level since it has changed the way of implementation in the advertising campaigns.

Pros

Marketing with Mailigen is much easier to apply, and the speed offered by this is very good, because when you enter your panel / platform, in a matter of seconds you can design an advertising campaign, and you will have results instantly, the speed with which Mailigen works is very good.

Cons

I do not like the prices of Mailigen, and it is for the simple reason that it limits the subscriptions very much, at the moment of having a work plan (Example: 10,000 subscriptions) the plan can not be changed until you exhaust those 10,000 subscriptions, I would like that you have more freedom when choosing work plans when you want.

Allison S.

I have nothing to complain about, very good design and innovation.

Reviewed on 2018/03/03

I have benefited a lot from the use of Mailigen within my field of work, since I have managed to create campaigns of my company very quickly and follow the results of each campaign through any device with connection to the network.

Pros

What I like the most about Mailigen is its interface, the platform has a very appropriate design and I feel very comfortable using it, the design makes the stay more fun and it becomes much more appropriate, making a campaign is not boring with Mailigen thanks to its design and integrated functions.

Rikant P.

Affordable & Excellent services.

Reviewed on 2017/07/28

Pros

We have been using mailigen from past 2 years and really impressed with their service and email delivery mechanism.

Cons

Customer list uploading option to be improved so as data can be updated quickly.....................

Kalvis K.

I'm using Mailigen more than a year now and I really like it.

Reviewed on 2017/07/11

Pros

I like the template builder because you can make a design very fast and simple.
Just started to use automation, can't comment it well at the moment, but it looks good and promising.

Cons

There sometimes are errors with font formatting - it doesn't apply the changes with first time. Actually it happens so often that I am used to make most of font changes twice.

Juris K.
  • Industry: Media Production

Use of Mailigen increased open rate by 12% and click rate by 117%

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Pros

It is very intuitive, easy to use. We love the support. The reporting system is very easy to use and just by one clickone can get all the required information.

Cons

After switching to Mailigen we see our baunce rate grow dramatically. Android version is not quite ready. The mobile is choppy.

Luiz S.

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

Lauma T.

Mailingen is super easy to use, yet very powerful and diverse tool for e-mail marketing.

Reviewed on 2017/07/03

Pros

The support system for Mailigen is really great! Even though it was easy enough to build my own custom template and make new campaigns, whenever I needed help, support was just there - very polite, professional and supportive. I also loved that, before you send your campaign, there is an option to check the "spam filter". So now you can be sure your email won't get lost in a spam, which is pretty cool . I have to admit, that another cool feature is campaign analytics. Compared to other services I have used, Mailigen offers very deep analytics, yet easy to use, nice design, ready to be presented!

Cons

I would like to have an option of syncing with my Salesforce data, so that all the contact lists would update automatically. On the other hand, the upload system for your contact lists for Malign is so easy, that it is not a big issue.

Patrick K.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Very good folks. Responsive and clear in their instructions.

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Personally I like the fact that they're a smaller firm and I didn't feel like giving more business to the monolithic companies.

Pros

They've got a great template editor for building e-mails from scratch and a good selection of pre-fab templates. Clean interface.

Cons

Nothing other than the inability to capture email signups from my site. But they're working on that.

Liga L.
  • Industry: Media Production

Review for Mailigen

Reviewed on 2016/08/30

I have worked with Mailigen service for several months and I am satisfied with the tool and options.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Have to login each time after a few minutes until I have not used it, but I guess this is for safety.