Salonist

Salon Booking & Scheduling Software

Neeraj G.
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 2017/11/24

Pros

head master

"Salonist has helped me to surmount the main day to day concerns of running a salon. The systems log everything, who is accessing currently, how many customers I've got till now, how much money we have charged, and which product needs a replacement. Even if I am away, I can have a track of everything with me. Having the peace of mind whilst I'm away from the salon is priceless. The reduction in paperwork has taken the pressure off me, meaning I can spend more time getting more important things done. Thank you Salonist for such priceless software"

Cons

Can minimize the customer gathering details.But the Overall Software is awesome and we loved it lot.It manages every thing we need.

Dina G.

Practising Salonist has been a great experience so far

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Honestly, I don't find any issues with this software. Managing every feature is seamless

Pros

Though, i was looking for the fully-featured Salon software to fulfil all technological requirement of my salon. Lately, i came across, "Salonist". The story remains effective until now

Cons

This Salon Software has sorted all my daily chaos and has exceeded my expectations. The Salonist team has guided us once and honestly; it is totally hassle-free. It makes managing the appointment very easy and does not require any training to use. Tracking and following-up the customers has become such an easy task to manage the post-relationship with them. I am now managing a large inventory of my Salon products in an organized manner. The billing system also helps to engage potential customers with their own payment method choices. Now, i can inform the customers regarding their schedule appointments by SMS and email. The best feature of this software is that it has a customized package option.

Response from Shrivra

Thanks for your valuable feedback

Sarah K.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great price but that’s it

Reviewed on 2022/06/23

Regret my time and money wasted trying to make it work

Pros

Price is the only good thing about the software

Cons

Nothing works consistently or as promised nonstop on customer service at night since they’re in india

Alaa A.
  • Industry: Utilities

nada care

Reviewed on 2022/04/25

Pros

Ease of use and quick response to technical support

Cons

Almost nothing, data handling is very fast. I wish to add a WhatsApp api
So that we can send messages directly to customers

Starr R.

Everything my spa business needs for all my locations, all in one place.

Reviewed on 2021/06/24

Amazing

Pros

Salonist is everything salons and spa need, from the front end to the back end, employee management, customer relations, marketing, I mean everything!!!! Schedule up your next 12 months campaigns, and the automations do the rest!!! Multiple options for payment collection, I mean it's definitely worth every single penny!!!!! No need for any other subscriptions, my clients can even complete their forms... And Everything is in one place!!!!

Cons

It's hard to come up with cons because the Salonist software is constantly being upgraded and updated. One thing that could improve is the Android app for all salonist customers, but they do have custom apps for individual businesses for an add-on fee which I haven't tried yet but I would love to try soon.

Ankush D.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Satisfied

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

Pros

Convenient and easy to access.. admin has all the access to change anything within the software

Cons

None so far.. the only thing is software is a bit heavy to access..

Response from Shrivra

Thanks

Jessica C.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Game changer

Reviewed on 2022/04/11

Overall we made the switch from salon iris and I won’t go back. This software streamlines all of the day to day functions at an incredible price point. We have been using the free trial but will easily pay the $29 per month.

Pros

What’s not to like? Eliminates double booking, Manages everything in one place. Literally keeps track of everything.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say! Every time I noticed a flaw the software is updated & it’s fixed within days.

Zin lang L.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Best software for my salon.

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

Easily solve the problem of Appointments management.

Pros

I am using salonist from the last 4 months. Now I manage my salon task easily as compare to before 4 months. I like its Easy Management of Salon Appointments feature. Salonist's members are also helpful they support me in learning this software. Thank you salonist team!

Cons

It is not multi lingual. Apart from this it is perfect software.

Joseph P.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Salonist is a Great Product.

Reviewed on 2021/05/03

Pros

Salonist is a great product with a lot of features that make salon management easy and efficient. Covers everything from appointments to marketing.

Cons

I have only used support once and it was slow to respond. They need to improve response time so that customer support tickets are answered within 24 hours in my opinion.

• Industry: Information Services

Wonderful Software!!!

Reviewed on 2017/11/24

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it always keep the entire record of the customer in an impressive way. It is manageable and very easy to access.

Cons

Till now, I don't find any flaw. But I am looking forward to further enhancement of this wonderful software. Salonist you rock

Response from Shrivra

Thanks

Hari S.

Salonist software Review

Reviewed on 2021/06/30

We used it for appointment settings, Payroll, and other management scenarios.

Pros

The superb integration Hairscouts needs and the user interface functionality.

Cons

i like everything about it. Nothing comes to the top of my mind that I didn't like.

Surith R.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Salonist

Reviewed on 2021/04/12

Pros

Its the integration with other systems and the functionality of the calendar. They have got the basic requirements right which makes it easier for us to do the daily tasks efficiently.

Cons

Support & the customization of certain functions are limited.

Vishal R.

5star

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use And more over after sales service was really impressive

Cons

Nothing. Actually really i have no points as your cons

Nikita M.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Salonist Review

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

Pros

It has a lot of important features that will help a salon ease out their operations. The most likable is that it eliminates the overlapping of appointments or double booking error.

Cons

I think the only thing which they can work is on customer service. Sometimes the reply is not quite prompt