TalkChief

Business phone system for your modern business needs

5 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Yazan I.
  • Industry: Banking

Awesome UI and Great Features

Reviewed on 2021/03/27

They provide all features and functionality that I need, without adding complexity to the implementation, overall, I love their dashboard, features and their support team is amazing!

Pros

Clean UI, ease of use and the details in every single feature, for example, localization functionality was enabled without me even asking, everything was set for me to start calling

Cons

Can't say anything really hear, I love the product, but I wish to have more integrations in the near future

Response from TalkChief

Thank you Yazan for your review, we truly appreciate your honest feedback!

Hakob S.

Great product

Reviewed on 2021/04/05

Pros

Easy to use, clean nice flow builder . Great for small and medium call centers .

Cons

Its great MVP so far and easy to use . Definitely waiting some more cool features to be added .

Response from TalkChief

Thank you Hakob for your feedback and review, we have a long interesting roadmap ahead, stay tuned!

Luay N.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Very good solution

Reviewed on 2021/03/28

Very happy with the experience, can't complain. I like the fact that I can see the cost of calls per driver through the dashboard.

Pros

My drivers are able to use it on their mobiles (android and IOS), easily, calls quality are good and clear, and i'm able to monitor each driver calls, incoming and outgoing, while controlling the cost.

Cons

Would be good to have the possibility to make my own reports, however their support team said that it's in their plan for next quarter, and they offered to build me an on-demand tailored report if I'm interested free of charge, that was amazing!

Nawaf H.

Very good voice quality, flexible and most important easy to implement and use

Reviewed on 2021/03/27

Very good, really no headache, and saved us time and money.

Pros

Easy to implement, very stable, their support team is professional and friendly.
We were able to connect 6 branches easily, upload our special IVR recording. As we do international calls, prices are good comparing to other solution, and most important is the quality of voice, which was one of our biggest challenges.

Cons

Not really a deal breaker, but i believe they need to work more on integrations with 3rd party softwares. however they did offer to provide me with API integration when i contacted their support.

Response from TalkChief

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to have you as one of our happy customers