Daniel S.

Very good experience with Braincert LMS

Reviewed on 2021/02/08

Excellent as trainer and with my students

Pros

Excellent experience to students and excellent experience as instructor

Cons

Manage content require some time to create test and contents.

Response from BrainCert

Thank you for your awesome review, we are thankful for amazing customers like you.

Guess what, we are only three months short of celebrating the second anniversary of our business association. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear that we have hit the mark for you.
We also note that it is taking you time to create courses & tests on the platform. Please note that BrainCert comes with bulk import tools for faster content upload and test creation. If you want, we can get on a quick call to go over this.

Thanks again!

Amol G.

AWS Courses Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/13

As of Now I have Great Experience with BrainCert and looking forward for other courses as well.

Pros

I have taken 2 AWS courses on BrainCert and I was totally impressed with content covered for AWS Certification. I have passed 2 AWS certification and is useful for current Project work as well.

Cons

In one course AWS Bigdata Specility content is not the up to date.

Response from BrainCert

Hi Amol,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you!

Michael J.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Pleasantly Pleased by this LMS

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

Affordable LMS for small company
Responsive customer service
Have the ability to use Stripe or Paypal
Easy to provide discount codes for courses

Cons

Would love the ability to arrange my course on my front page in the order I like.
Would like to have folders that keep my files for organization purposes

Response from BrainCert

Hi Michael,

Sumam J.

Value of Money

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

We are using only White board of braincert. Creating a class room and scheduling classes are very easy compared to the other boards. It never shows correct duration as well in the report.
But coming to the online board it has several difficulties.

Pros

It comes with lots of Features and Functionalities.
Ease of use and customer friendly interface helps us to ease our work.

Cons

Many times it encounters technical difficulties like not able to upload files, file disappears, file appears only for attendee not for presenter or vise versa.
Updated version is worse compared to previous version of braincert board

Response from BrainCert

Hi Sumam!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest.

Jackie B.

Brilliant, Agile and Purpose-Built Platform

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

We knew exactly what we needed, and thought for sure we'd have to build our own. Then we read every review of what was already built, and BrainCert was a perfect fit - and then some. We were so impressed with the ease of use of the free version, that we quickly went to the upgraded version. In a week, we were able to provide our online Live Instructor virtual courses - seamlessly!

The beauty of purpose-built products is they deliver everything one needs today, and every capability one hadn't even known they could have too.

Pros

Purpose-built with so many more capabilities already designed in that you're able to advance the courseware too.

Super responsive, experienced, intelligent customer support (we trialed over the holiday w/e)

Great pricing for all that you get.

We're very pleased with our choice of BrainCert

Cons

Might advise just a bit more clarity in getting started setting up different options: Live Classes vs " Publish Your Courseware".

Chimbu C.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Good product and required some UI changes

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Pros

The explanation given for each question is good and the links provided allowed us to explore more about the services

Cons

Hard to find the start button in the UI , sometimes we had to hit multiple times to start the exams . And the review the results page is not mobile friendly , please redesign the review test results page and make it more mobile compatibility .

Response from BrainCert

Hi Chimbu,

Ashley R.

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

good platform-- better than others I have tried

Pros

no sign-up needed from student-- easy to use after practicing

Cons

I seem to have microphone feedback recently-- screen share is not free anymore-- upgraded to see if feedback issue will resolve-- it just started???

Tracee E.
  • Industry: Accounting

Does what I need it to do

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

Pros

I use the software for a CPA prep course that I am learning a lot from. So I guess you can say I like it. I think the lecturer gets most of the credit but I haven't had too many issues accessing the course

Cons

Although I haven't had a lot of problems, there has been some issues depending on the type of browser I'm using

Response from BrainCert

Hi Tracee,

• Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Quality

Reviewed on 2019/03/03

I’m present my first course in BrainCert of Qulaity management system QMS , that’s I’m qualified for this course I made this course free and opened for everyone . This gave me an opportunity to make another course and share this courses for free to everyone.

Pros

BrainCert is best website for E learning it gave me a chance to be instructor and share me experiences with Colleagues and students through online education.

Cons

Simply, Available and opened for everyone . If you looking to enhance your skills by courses it’s your choice .

Natalia H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent tool

Reviewed on 2017/04/07

Pros

The tool is extremely user-friendly and requires very little training to use and upload courses. Although we don't use it, I think the ability to provide priced courses is excellent, tracking signed up students is also very helpful. It's one of the strongest applications for small businesses... I highly recommend it

Cons

There might be a small bug when people sign in and are trying to enter the course but I haven't report it because is too small... we are very pleased with this tool

Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

I am using braincert for an online tutoring service

Pros

The customer service is outstanding. Anything you need is immediately addressed and for possible extra features that you may need, they take note and get back to you on a later date. I would super recommend them.

Cons

It needs a getting started tutorial because everything you need is there, but it's a little difficult to figure out what the first step is to getting started.

Maksim M.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Right Before Taking an AWS Exam

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

It seems it has a higher quality of content and I'm taking it a week or two before the exam after the other test exams I've taking as a warm up - this would become as a photo-finish.

Pros

I was surprised when I took a set of question 3-4 days before an exam and realized that without those I could perhaps fail the exam.

Cons

Up until recently I could see a permanent purchase of a set of test exams.

Maria anna ida A.

Amazing experience for teachers and students

Reviewed on 2017/09/16

Pros

The nice GUI, the multilingual option, the virtual classroom and all extensions make any course a modern learning experience. You don't need to hire programmers in order to fix bugs, the Braincert team is always there to solve any issue.

Cons

The course GUI is not totally responsive. The chat sometimes goes offline. Some words are in english.

Robert C.

Not perfect, but ok...

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Pros

It's easy to use and suits most of our school's needs.

Cons

The video quality for virtual classes. Have not been able to utilize this feature, but would like to.

Randall D.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

BrainCert - A great platform to move from basic e-learning delivery to the next level

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

I am offering e-learning as part of my client services as well as an additional income source.

Pros

Ease of use.
Pleasant User Interface.
Clear pricing guidelines and levels.
Guided interface makes course creation easy.
BrainCert content library was a nice plus.

Cons

Would have liked to have one teacher account at the free level.

Response from BrainCert

Hi Randall,

Shajitha

Easiest way to teach online

Reviewed on 2014/01/21

BrainCert.com is very easy to use. I can't think of any website that offers so many features for free.

The word's best online virtual classroom and testing platform.

Pros

Clean and crisp layout, advanced virtual classroom software, creating a course is just a matter of few mouse clicks, and most importantly the braincert testing platform.

Cons

I wish there is an option for paid users to have a separate login screen with their company logo, just like a LMS. I know braincert is very advanced, but adding this feature will truly make braincert an outstanding e-learning platform.

Sengu T.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

E-Learning Platform

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Pros

Dashboard easy to access but busy. Still discovering features on how to navigate on platform

Cons

too much info for a student enrolled in courses only.
Once upon a time, I was able to use my iPad air to follow courses, but seem I no longer can and customer service was no help in assisting in troubleshooting. So if I use my phone with the limited display screen, I have to sort through all the irrelevant info on the dashboard to get to my enrolled courses. Lots of swiping

Response from BrainCert

Hi Sengu!

Lucy K.

An educational platform that has thought of everything you need.

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Pros

Easy to use, simple to configure, has thought about everything you need before you know you need it. And fabulous customer support.

Cons

It is sometimes confusing choosing between the different offerings and what they give (e-learning/LMS etc).

Alireza D.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

It was really good

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

I think the most valuable thing about braincert is that anyone can share anything about education that think it might valuable for someone.

Cons

The main problem I've found in this platform was UX of the dashboards. I think dashboards can be more productive.
For example, when I purchased a course(AWS test exam), I couldn't find it in the panels. In the end, I searched for it!

Response from BrainCert

Hi Alireza!

Syeda B.

Very helpful

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

Studying made easy ever than before. I can study when my energy level is down, this software does most of the work for me

Cons

Not really. I don’t think so there are any flaws

Vikas G.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Gcp practice tests very relevant

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Pros

Pattern of questions were very close to real exam. This gave very good practice in the thought process to take the real exam.

Cons

The UI can be a bit better. For example to review the attempts for already completed exams navigation is difficult.

Response from BrainCert

Hi Vikas,

Vinod K.

Reviewed on 2016/07/05

Great focused platform that brings together a suite of capbilities together. One stop site for all your learning needs. Highly recommend you try the free version and upgrade as you progress.

Aliyah J.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Virtual classroom review

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

The virtual classroom imitates what a real-life classroom would be like. Not only do you have access to video, audio and message chat but you can also interact with your student for them to get a better understanding through the use of the virtual whiteboard.

Pros

The virtual whiteboard, which is the step up from the typical video chat software.

Cons

Sometimes it is a bit confusing when there is a lot going on so if I didn't have the help from the customer support I would have been a bit lost.

Ethan D.

Horrible Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/06/22

Pros

I'm not sure what to say here - when we actually got the virtual classroom working it was pretty cool...but...

Cons

It looked good "on paper" - the feature set was what we were looking for. However, when it came down to it, the software is clunky, unfinished, buggy, and the responsiveness of their support is absolutely awful - I literally have support requests that are still unresponded to months later. We're now seeking an alternative solution because these guys just aren't going to work for us.

Response from BrainCert

Hi Ethan!

Marion B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Good but could be improved

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Pros

It has many features and can be used in many different ways

Cons

When you are asked if you want to continue where you left your course, it takes you nowhere really.

Response from BrainCert

Hi Marion,