Setster

Online appointment scheduling software and API

4,2
4,1
3,9
4,1
4,3
Alexandra F.
Industry: Fine Art

Took a bit of time to get used to the new format, but it's grown on me!

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

scheduling.

Pros

It is the number one way for me to have clients schedule meetings. I give them a login, and then they simply mark down the time and date they want to participate in an event. They sign up at they're leisure, which makes managing it even easier for me!

Cons

Setster is still incapable of allowing me to have multiple events that can be signed up for simultaneously. I must first complete the sign ups for event A, before I can begin the sign ups for event B. This occasionally results in a loss of sign-ups, or confusion for the people registering for an event. It also adds an element of unnecessary pressure, so that both A and B are ready to go when I need them.

Response from Setster

Thanks Alexandra for the honest feedback. We add features all the time and though we cant be certain this will be available any time soon, it helps us understand what's needed.

Ron W.

For the most part easy to adapt to. Still a few things could improve the user experience.

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

Pros

It is not complicated to learn. Easy to navigate. Seems to be fairly reliable. Easy to edit if needed. Has made day to day scheduling of appointments easier for the most part.

Cons

I have run into a few scheduling conflicts due to the schedulers not being able to see that there are other things on my calendar and not having enough time between. Also the schedulers are given set appointment times which seems limiting, whereas having more flexibility could be beneficial. For example, the scheduler only sees what time slots show as available but cannot see that I may have time blocked off and it does not give me enough time for travel, etc. I have on a number of occasions had to contact customers to reschedule which creates more work for me, and occasionally a disappointed customer.

Ashley R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Its able to stand up to the large capacity of appointments that we receive.

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

We are able to schedule consultations with agency owners in a seamless manner. The provider links are easily used via email.

Pros

Its simple to use and able to handle the tens of thousands of consultations that we have each year. I also like that its easy to edit providers and services.

Cons

Setting availability can be a little confusing for new users and it's not super intuitive to connect the calendar to a more widely used Outlook calendar.

Christy S.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy to input my schedule and availability.

Reviewed on 2017/09/11

Makes my scheduling needs that much more efficient

Pros

I found it was very easy to use.
I was able to log in and mark my general availability of start and end times varying from day to day.
It is easy enough to change at any time.

Cons

The only thing I wish could change would be that in an appointment when all the information was loaded that it would bring forward the address as well from salesforce without me having to go in and manually copy and paste it.

Erika B.

Great software, very user friendly, and easy to set up.

Reviewed on 2017/09/01

Pros

I love how this software integrates with my other programs and helps me to stay organized daily. It was very easy to set up with my administrators and I have never had a technical issue when using the program.

Cons

Since my corporation set up the program, I do not have a lot of information about tech support or customer service.

Josephine G.

I am still in the learning process but so far it is okay

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

Pros

I like the adaptability. We have been learning and changing the system to fit the needs of our agency.

Cons

There are too many steps to complete an account. Because we are still in modifying process we sometimes need to take the long route as opposed at the shorter direct route.

Linda H.
Industry: Design

Uses Setster to set up my availability...it was very easy to use and to modify

Reviewed on 2017/09/07

I am able to have my availability run across a period of time without having to go in every week to change things. And others are able to see my availability without having to see my other appointments which may be personal.

Pros

Straight forward to use. I also had to modify my schedule and it was very easy to do. I am new to using product. I was offered assistance from our administrator. She went over the program quickly and it was so easy to use, that i no longer needed help to modify my schedule.

Stephanie G.

Setser makes it easy for people who to schedule meetings with me, even in different time zones

Reviewed on 2017/09/06

Pros

Easy-to-use interface, adjusts to time zone, ability to adjust schedule, sends reminder emails for appointments

Jerry A.

Just what we needed

Reviewed on 2017/02/20

I have a woodworking business and the last thing I want to do is spend time going back and forth with my customers scheduling a time. I just posted my availability and I'm in control. It was very easy to set up and when I did have a question, their support team was very quick in responding.

Response from Setster

Thank you Jerry for the kind words!

Javier L.

How many words??? Great, invaluable, useful, priceless

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/08/31

Pros

Simple. It adds value to my business. No hassle. Excellent support and affordable for small companies like us.

Cons

None that I can think of. It might be scalability but we are not there yet. Let's see in the short term .... hopefully

Mike P.

It was great for our vacation rental

Reviewed on 2017/04/19

We needed a simple scheduling app for site visits to our vacation rental. Setster was straightforward, affordable and easy to set up. Highly recommended.

Jaron ray H.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/05/29
Annette K.
Industry: Education Management

Not great.

Reviewed on 2017/09/01

Pros

Links to Google calendar. Came with a site I was using, was required to use Setster. Catchy name....

Cons

It didn't integrate well with the website I was using. Was extremely difficult to use on my mobile.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Morgan H.

Very easy to use.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/08/31

Pros

The integration with other programs and ease of use with this program has been great. Being able to see cancellations/reschedules is a very useful tool that is often missed with other programs.

Cons

I do not use this program to it's full potential. I look forward to it being implemented in all branches of our team.

Robert J.
Industry: Computer Software

We've used Setster for scheduling and its worked pretty well and does what it is meant to do.

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

It helps us schedule and manage appointments for our new/existing customers to help them with implementing the software.

Pros

I really like that it will convert time for our customers and it is great at notifying both parties.

Cons

I wish it had more features. Specifically Salesforce integration would be massively helpful especially in our line of work

Elissa C.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

It's help merge all the departments together so we can know what each of us is doing.

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

Able to get all the departments in the company connected.

Pros

I like that we are able to customize it to fit the companies needs. We all know what each other is doing cause it gives us that accessibility.

Cons

That it gets confused with old appointments that were no shows and when they make a new one it adds the old date.

Carol H.
Company size: Self Employed

As a busy decorator I find it is such a timesaver to have the set sister system in place,

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

It saves me literally 10 to 12 hours a week and phone time booking appointments which translates into more time with my friends and family and more money in my pocket

Pros

The ability to have preset appointments and demographic parameters communicated to scheduling people makes my life so much easier

Cons

sometimes there is a lag time between our scheduling department and my personal schedule and in my calendar but the benefits far outweigh the negative

Vangie P.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Setster is a great way to keep track of your appointments. It's a great tool to have for any company

Reviewed on 2017/09/06

It books the appointments. It links to your company email. Sends reminders for appointments. It allows you to view everyone's appointments.

Pros

I can view other counselors appointments and available time. I like how it sends me an email reminder. I like how it links to Sales Force and gives you the exact time and date an interview has been booked.

Cons

There are times that you have to refresh the page so that the content can upload and save. I wish it would allow to default on a personal setting so that every time i open Setster I can see my appointments first.

Pam H.
Industry: Design

I love having most of my appointments scheduled for me!

Reviewed on 2017/09/06

lots of extra time not spent on the phone trying to reach clients to schedule appointments :)

Pros

The scheduling department takes care of scheduling my appointments which is a huge time saver for me!!

Cons

Sometimes the scheduler puts me at 2 appointments almost 100 km (60 miles) away - I'm not sure if that is a software glitch or personnel training issue.

Wayne B.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I'm an academic advisor for college students, who use Setster to book appointments with me.

Reviewed on 2017/09/11

Pros

No more phone tag! Set it and forget it. I love that I can preload the interface with boilerplate info that I would otherwise have to repeat constantly!

Cons

Doesn't always sync with my Google Calendar. People often succeed that signing up for hours that I have blocked out. I have to log in at Setster and refresh the calendar by hand.

Stephanie E.

Utilize it daily! Quick and Easy

Reviewed on 2017/09/12

Making it easier for our customers!!

Pros

Was very ease to learn and Easy to use on a daily basis:) Allows our customers to make appointments with us based on our availability... Love the ease of access to our calendars

Laura R.

Not as intuitive as I had expected but I am getting the hang of it

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/09/06

Pros

Everything in one place, including communications from the customer. Customer having access to what we have for them and being able to see what is still needed. Having the ability to go paperless so we do not have to maintain paper files

Cons

Customers being able to schedule appointments without filling out entire file and/or providing required documents

Kylie N.

My experience with setster has been frequent but minimal

Reviewed on 2017/09/06

Pros

Setster has been very easy to use and helps with scheduling and organizing my day. I like that I can confirm and cancel my appointments with ease.

Cons

I wish that the availability calendar went by month instead of week. This function is still a little odd to use for me

Amy A.
Industry: Design

It is very easy to schedule a meeting

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/09/07

It is easy to accept a meeting request.

Pros

I like the simplicity of it - I just have to sign in, click accept and I am done. I get an email to let me know it is confirmed and I can add to my calendar.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Dakota M.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Well designed and intuitive.

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

I am able to make appointments with customers who sometimes are frustrated trying to figure out times we can meet. This software takes the problem out of my hands and is a great solution.

Pros

I am able to receive appointments with ease and customers have a simple time using it. The website looks very slick and clean.

Cons

I wish i could change the dates more easily so that I can essentially notify people of schedule changes.