SyncSpider

Integrate, automate data flow, synchronize data among apps

Charles A.

It's like Zapier but with less common apps

Reviewed on 2021/03/11

Very helpful. But with this sort of apps it's all about the reliability and the number of apps.

Pros

They are adding new apps every week.
The price. It's more affordable than Zapier.
The ability to help say which app needs integrating next.

Cons

Not enough apps, but they are working on it.

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you for your feedback! Yep, we are working to give you more integrations every day:)

Mario P.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for Free Trial

A long time needed, easy to use Brigde

Reviewed on 2021/03/03

On appsumo they have a Lifetime deal! I love this kind of Lifetime deals, specially since managing multiple sales channels can be either crazy or a complete let down for clients when inventory has to be crosschecked. If your goal is to ace customer experience and accelerate the validation of a sale, then this tool is for you!

Thanks for the tool!

Pros

I've been looking for a tool like this since forever! Specially to connect inventory accross Amazon and Woocommerce. It's also a pretty good tool for direct income since you start your own business charging your clients a fee for managing the syncronization between their sites and channels.
The amount of integrations is amazing and customer support is also super fast and responsive.

Cons

Its easy to integrate, but it has so much connections that it can be overwhelming in a good way

Response from SyncSpider

Hey Mario,

and thanks:)

Sometimes, I'm a bit overwhelmed as well with all capabilities SycnSpider brings:)

Cheers, Aleks

Justin T.

SyncSpider is a promising catch

Reviewed on 2021/03/25

I was having trouble getting Zapier to sync reschedules with ActiveCampaign, but it was a piece of cake with SyncSpider. Overall, I'm happy with the service and I'm looking forward to it growing.

Pros

I like the power behind the app. I'm able to tie together all of the programs I use to run my business so they function as I'd expect.

Cons

The user interface could use polishing, it just feels like it was designed by a developer rather than a UI designer.

Response from SyncSpider

Cheers!

Michael R.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Early signs of great promise

Reviewed on 2021/03/31

It's very early days for me yet with this software - I bought it more for its potential future use cases. That said, at first glance the UI looks slightly clunky to me and there may be a bit of a learning curve. That may be unfair as I haven't got to grips with it in depth yet - just a first impression.

Pros

I purchased this on an Appsumo deal. It therefore represents great value for money but also boundless future use cases. I don't have anything specific to put this to put on currently - but will do in the near future at which point I believe it will become invaluable.
The tool should represent an end to being limited to using tools which are specifically designed to work together - it becomes the "glue" that binds many things and is therefore very freeing.

Cons

There are two things I believe to be currently missing - both of which will make this software more exponentially more powerful.
1. MySql (and other such as Postgre Sql etc) database integration. The ability to hook up to a database and map specific tables into a flow will add a huge potential.
2. SMTP / IMAP email suppport.
Looking at the roadmap, it seems both of these are planned which is fantastic!

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you so much Michael. Every review and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Stephen R.

Zapier is in trouble

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

Spectacular.

Pros

These guys are out to automate everything - and I think they can do it.

They're the most responsive team I've met, scheduling meetings to help me learn the software right out of the gate. Their software is absolutely intuitive, allowing you to line up the dynamic data points you want integrated simply and easily.

I have been using a spreadsheet-like project management software for my company, but with the help of SyncSpider I'm planning on changing over to my own WordPress website using custom post types and then automating a ton of our processes. I'm pumped! It's going to be amazing.

Cons

It didn't have a specific integration for our forms plugin (Gravity Forms). Because of this it adds a little effort over Zapier to integrate using their HTML Forms integration.

Response from SyncSpider

Appriciate you taking the time to give us your feedback here! Thank you!

Niklas L.

Impressive amount of integrations available

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

Pros

The possibilities are almost endless with SyncSpider and their amazing amount of integrations available. SyncSpider is a must for any e-commerce entrepreneur since just limiting yourself to your own website can be a fatal mistake. With SyncSpider you can sync your inventory easily between your own website and marketplaces such as Etsy for example. It is not just limited to one or two integrations, but you can actually have all the integrations you need for reasonable price (Time saved versus doing everything manually is the main point here). And as you grow, so does the SyncSpider - Just last few months they have added a lot of new integrations, and more is coming all the time. The change that your web app is not yet available is slim, but even if it doesn't exist yet there is a great change that it will be added in the future!

Cons

There are still few applications that I use that are not yet available, but they have request page for integrations where you can add your application that you need, and other users can vote them up - Making a big change any missing application will be added.

Response from SyncSpider

Hi Niklas,

Drew T.
  • Industry: Automotive

Don't Tell My Competitors

Reviewed on 2021/03/28

Pros

Repetitive tasks drive me up a wall and I would spend hours trying excel macros or other plugins to try and "automate" a tasks with hit or miss results. Syncspider is a game changer, especially when dealing with managing email marketing lists and a ecommerce store inventory. It especially helps that they not only came from an ecommerce background but are activly adding more features and intergrations (they have a roadmap). This tool is easy to use and has given me an incredible edge on my competition.

Cons

The company is based out of Austria, which I was hesitant at first, but I have checking out more and more saas solutions outside of the states and there are a ton that have been adding to our bottomline. They small things I have had issues with they have already been retroactively improving so I haven't really ran into any serious cons as of yet. I do hope they add more shorter videos of "use cases" on their youtube channel, their 1-2hr videos are a bit long especially when trying to train others on the software.

Response from SyncSpider

Hey Drew,

thank you for your feedback here! Appriciated

Keven V.
  • Industry: Entertainment

A very promising online-software tool.

Reviewed on 2021/03/31

I use it for full automation of different services and platforms. There seem to be no other tools on the market that can achieve the deep integration that SyncSpider achieves. It is extremely useful.

Pros

It is wonderful how many tools are already integrated into this software. As I could read from the answers of their support staff, they are also open to not only integrate e-commerce solutions, but also other online-tools. So it seems nothing stands in the way for full automation.

Cons

I can not say anything about this software for now. I'm looking forward to seeing if the whole workflow is as good as promised.

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review Keven! I appriciate that
Aleks

Synch Your Business into the Future!

Reviewed on 2021/04/02

Pros

Exactly what I need.
An automation tool whose focus is on ecommerce and multiple-step operations. We are using it to setup a several complex multi-step automations between sales, marketing, e-commerce, funnel, analytics and communications tools.

This is exactly what I need at a price I can afford. For my use case, this is incredible value for the money.

Cons

I think the UI has been mentioned a few times here in the comments. To be sure, it isn't the sexiest compared to some, but it does get the job done and the dev team is already working on improvements.

Compared to Zapier and Integromat, of-course they still have some work to do on the sheer number of integrations. That said, I'm excited about the direction the team is headed and the continued pace of development they have committed to.

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review!

Andrea F.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Boost your productivity with connections

Reviewed on 2021/03/16

Today in order to be successful you need to be able to use many different technologies. There are thousands and thousands of apps being developed and implemented every single day. To optimize your result you need to find the right apps and many times there is no "one app - fit all" platform, so, for example, you use one app for project management, one for crm, one for email marketing, etc. Working with many different apps is not easy, you need to integrate them.

Zapier, Integromat, Integrately, Pabbly... and SyncSpider are possible solutions for your integrations.

We like SyncSpider because it is built in EU, it is fully GDPR compliant and we see a promising future for it.

If you need exchange of information between different platforms, automate your processes, optimize your time, empower your productivity, give SyncSpider a try.

Pros

Fully GDPR compliant by a EU Company
Always adding more integrations
Cost effective compared to other tools in the market

Cons

Learning curve: it is not easy to learn fast the structure of use from the beginning
Documentation needs to be better implemented with step by step practical examples

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you for your feedback!
Our new UX/UI will be live in soon, that should make things more easier for our new clients:)

Cheers

Edward A.

Better than Zapier for certain workflows like data migrations

Reviewed on 2021/04/06

Support is great, all my pre-sales questions were answered quickly and detailed. Over the past months, I have been tracking their development roadmap and they have added many integrations and continue adding more every week.

Pros

The best feature is the ability to being able to create integrations that retrieve historical data; this is missing from Zapier and other competitors.

Cons

The interface can use an update, but I'm more interested in functionality versus how pretty it looks.

Response from SyncSpider

Hola Alfert:) Thank you for taking the time, I love your review here!

Charvel R.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

A Super Good Deal

Reviewed on 2021/04/08

Overall it is good and highly recommended! This is one of those tools that will have a high impact in my business.

Pros

They have a lot of integrations and they are adding more every week and if it is not yet integrated they have webhooks and API as well. They have this e-commerce focus so their integrations with the tools for e-commerce are ahead of the competition. The depth of the integration is also impressive. To think that all of this for just a one time payment for an LTD is an insane value! Look at zapier and the other competition and you will see how costly it will be if you have a lot of tasks for integration. This is a steal!

Cons

Not much that I can say, the integrations are still limited but they are adding every week. The UI could have some updating and they already have plans with the new UI updates.

Eric B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

SyncSpider saves me time and helps me reduce stock problems

Reviewed on 2021/03/23

Pros

It perfectly fits my workflow for ebay and woocommerce saving me lot of manual work. I also like the fact that they have a webhooks and external API. The support is also very reactive and available. I use the software to give me my daily update sales reports and updates on leads. The fact that my stocks are always updated is the main reason i bought this software. When we sell on many platforms, it's not always easy to know exactly what are the stock levels. Thanks to SyncSpider, it is not a problem anymore. Congratulation!

Cons

Needs more integrations but I know that they are working on it.

Response from SyncSpider

Yes, we are wokiring to add new integrations daily:)
Please do follow our release notes for weekly updates:)

Philippe C.

- my woocommerce websites
- Amazon
- ebay
- Rakuten.
Now i can also think of any other platform.
It was also not so easy to integrate all my 500 000 produts in Deskera, and i think it will be done in a minute now !!!
My last issue is can it make a specific xml file. I will ask the customer service and i know that i will have an answer, just hope it's the one i expected !!!

Pros

First, the app is great. I was using an other one but his one make everything much easier.
The customerservice is very fast and give very quick answers.

Cons

No xml export available. I asked them to put that on the roadmap and they did.

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you for your review!

XML is comming:)

Angus H.

Great platform for connecting data between systems

Reviewed on 2021/04/14

SyncSpider can act as the glue to bind disparate data, without us having to create a custom application.

Pros

So much more than just an eCommerce integration app. A combination of a nice, clean, and logical interface, and excellent flexibility of data sources and targets. The External API and Webhook features are our favourites.

Cons

No real cons so far. A minor edge case issue with pipe delimited text files not being able to be used as a template for Google Sheet output, hopefully this will be fixed in the future.

Response from SyncSpider

Hi Angus,

thank you for your review and the feedback here:)

Yes, we will introduce that feature for text in the futere.

Matthew W.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Great sofware for effortless automation and connecting software

Reviewed on 2021/05/08

Positive, customer service responsive.

Pros

Loved all the automations that are possible due to this software running in the background.

Cons

Sometimes a bit tricky to know what you need to do to link software but there's more tutorial videos getting produced which is great.

Dan L.

Perfect tool for automating your tasks

Reviewed on 2021/02/11

SyncSpider is like a central hub that allows you to automate any e-commerce business processes by integrating data from multiple online services.
It allows you to synchronize data between any online store platform, your customer relationship management (CRM), your accounting package, and your shipping management software. From my experience that worth a lot to my clients and saves them time & money.
This means that you can automatically import all orders and shipments into a client's accounting package and update their CRM with new customer information.

I can now easily integrate all my tools and services into a very effective automation workflow. Already connected a few of my client's websites to sync data from Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, into Google Sheets. Then created a workflow that collects emails of new clients that made an order into their Mailchimp.

Just started using SyncSpider and there are so many integration options that blow my mind.

I highly recommend that service!

Pros

Perfect tool for automating tasks.
I'll explain a bit about what it's all about for anyone that didn't use such tools yet.

As a business owner, I am constantly looking for ways to increase productivity, cut costs and improve my bottom line. There is no better way to do this than to automate things.

Cons

I haven't stumbled yet at any issues yet.

Response from SyncSpider

Hi Dan!

We are simply amazed by your detailed review.

It's always wonderful seeing our customers design amazing workflows with our tool.

You inspire us to keep on expanding our abilities and ways to automate your day-to-day businesses.

Thanks!

Michael R.

SyncSpider is my new go to integration tool!

Reviewed on 2021/03/16

Overall I enjoy SyncSpider and have big plans for it as my web design business grows. It is my goal to help small businesses grow online and if I am able to use SyncSpider to do that for their web based storefronts, it is going to truly add value to what I can bring to the table for my customers. We are living in a time where in person shopping is suffering and small businesses need to adapt to the changes of time. SyncSpider will help my clients do that by simplifying product listings in online stores, adding leads to their CRM systems, and by assisting to completing tasks faster.

Pros

What I like most about this product is that it provides much deeper integrations than what I am use to with other products like Zapier. It also has a stronger focus on e-commerce where I felt other integration platforms were lacking. I feel the development team stands behind the product with a lot of enthusiasm and have a strong determination on growing the product rapidly. Having good customer support is a must when building a quality product with some level of complexity such as SyncSpider. Nice work on the in-depth documentation as well.

Cons

What I like least about the product is that it is still young and that there are still a lot of products that have yet to be integrated into the platform. Hopefully the product will continue to grow with more and more integrations as the weeks go by making the product more useful.

Response from SyncSpider

You can bet that we will continue to.improve:) adding 2 apps per week atm, aiming to add 1 per day:)

Ryan S.

Take Back Your Life With SyncSpider

Reviewed on 2021/02/08

Working on several different ecommerce stores by myself feels like a 24/7 non stop process with no end in site, that is unless I can find a tool that automates as many day-to-day tasks as possible freeing up my day to not only work on the more important parts of my business but also to get my life back and spend more time with family and friends. Well lucky me I found it and SyncSpider is that tool!

Pros

SyncSpider is the best tool for automating your daily tasks as well as keeping all your data from different platforms & tools in-sync, in real time freeing up your time to work on your business!

Tons of integrations with more on the way and an endless amount of possible future integrations limited only to your imagination and of course you would have to request it! Don't worry this team and the customer service is also top notch and ready to help you automate your business and get your life back!

I recommend SyncSpider for any ecommerce business especially if your still doing most or all of the daunting tasks required to be successful yourself without any automation!

Cons

Some Integrations are still needed but they are on the roadmap to be added soon plus you can request any integration that you might need for your business and they will work their hardest to get it added to the roadmap!

Some integrations can get a little technical but they have great support and tons of video tutorials you can follow along to get set up!

Response from SyncSpider

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for feedback and this great review!

Yep, I agree with you, we need to make our app more user friendly, and we will do our best there!

Thank you!

Ed T.

One of the most complete automation tools to scale businesses for small and big teams!

Reviewed on 2021/04/09

Smoot, seamless and consistency.
The integration and the process to create them offer a tremendous box of solutions where creativity is the limit. Coders and non-coders have the potential to use SyncSpider with ease. More important, it providers the reliability of your business running correctly across platforms consistently.

Pros

The versatility that the application offers is tremendous. Niched solutions, but also other more generals are available on the platforms. This allows me to scale my sales processes but also the administration. I SAVE a lot of time.

Cons

The fact that the owners and his team are creating a great externality-network around the platform helps to connect with other emerging solutions aside from the popular ones. So, SyncSpider has a great potential since it is empowering businesses.

Benoit S.

A time saver for non techies

Reviewed on 2021/04/09

I gained a lot of time and effort with sync spider, not to mention money as I don't have to hire a programmer to set up the things that matter. The team is active, which makes the app promising in a near future.

Pros

Connecting apps is not easy when you're not a programmer and you are more focused on creating good content than managing nerdy computer stuff so Syncspider is great as it can connect apps easily to automate processes that would take a lot of time to make manually.

Cons

Sync spider is still young compared to services like Zapier so the number of apps available are not that huge.
However, the team is active, releasing new app connection every week. I must admit I was about to ask for a new integration, and they released it before I even start to write my message (kind of mind sync maybe).

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review!

Christy S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

SyncSpider- Automation Heaven

Reviewed on 2021/03/22

So far it has been an outstanding experience. Within about 20 minutes I was able to create a workflow. This deal is too good to be true! I had to jump on it. If the system will allow it I will do an update in about 6 weeks from now. But I am pretty sure I will be thinking the same thoughts. Good job SyncSpider and thank you for keeping us small business in your thoughts.

Pros

The onboarding process to the product was not that difficult at all. I am a techy person anyways so it was to bad. In terms of the value of this product I have to say I am very pleased with this product and I am hear to inform. I spent the whole weekend...well literally all week deciding which automation app I wanted and of course when I seen this deal I could'nt resist. Most of the reviews I seen was saying this app is going to give Zapier a run for their money. The ROI for this product will be very quick because I know the value of automating business processes. I am currently undergoing a full on ERP project at my 9 to 5 and this is an amazing deal! Thanks SyncSpider for the deal.

Cons

I do not see if this product is capable of integrating with GrooveFunnels platform but I will find out in the morning. If it does not that is the only downfall I can see for me at least. Hopefully if it does not I can utilize a webhook.

Response from SyncSpider

Hey Christy,

Thank you for your awesome review!!!

Ara analyzing to develop GrooveFunnels for sure,

Sarah P.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Lots of Potential

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

This company is big enough to have integrations with the companies I need, yet small enough to give a personal on-boarding experience. I have not used Zapier or Integrately, so I can't compare them, but I doubt I would get the same experience. Additionally, I have bought several lifetime deals through App Sumo. SyncSpider has made a point to provide integrations with some of those companies, which make them immediately more valuable to me. They provide enough included operations to allow me to streamline my operations, which will be a life saver for this small

Pros

The ease of setting up an integration in SyncSpyder is fantastic. All the integrations I have tried have been easy, except for one but that is due to an old interface with the other software. There are informative videos to help with the process. The customer service has been VERY helpful, answering quickly and accurately to get everything hooked up. If all of their many integrations go this smoothly, it will be a great help to my business.

Cons

Nothing at this point. Everything has gone smoothly or was addressed quickly. The team has been very supportive so that there is nothing to complain about it right now.

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you so much:) Appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback an d your review

Bodo G.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Best Sync-Tool

Reviewed on 2021/04/08

Syncmaster is a good alterantive to Zapier or Integromat. It doesn't have that many integrations yet, but there are more almost every day. Many connections can be made by yourself, because you can directly access webhooks and API. It is meant more for e-commerce. It can work with triggers like Zapier, but it doesn't have to. It can easily match entire databases, for example. It can also filter the data using rules. Thus, the possibilities are much greater than with Zapier, Integromat and Co.

Pros

It has a lot of integrations and new ones are added almost every day. But even integrations that are not available can be used mostly by yourself with webhooks and API.

Cons

The interface is still a bit confusing. However, a new interface is to come soon.

Response from SyncSpider

Waw!!! Thank you so much:) Appreciated

A boost to EdTech

Reviewed on 2021/04/09

While SyncSpider is primarily aimed towards ecomerce I can see huge potential for this in the booming EdTech market. The future of education is hybrid and now that educators have seen that they can carry out online learning and there is a market, it won't be long before many start online academies that specialise in micro concepts and lessons. SyncSpider has the potential to help educators to manage their own online course logistics and automation. The team is very reposnive and open to adding new integrations. Imagine where this can go with integrations to Classroom API and other popular LMS. Imagine if it could help with the other main challenge educators face - main problem that teachers face: administrative issues. These administrative and infrastructural issues get in the way of teachers and hamper the workflow. I am convinced that most of these that are routine will get automated soon and my investment in SyncSpider is towards that end.

Pros

It is easy to setup and the limits are much better than its nearest competitors.
Hands big volumes of data
Roadmap is dynamic
Team is enthusiastic and responsive

Cons

Currently the Integrations with education providers is minimal compared to their vast stock of e-com integrations. However the silver lining is they are open to learning about this market and already in the process of integrating some integrations I have requested.