Colton E.

Great product with tons of customization.

Reviewed on 2020/08/21

Pros

We love that each of our team has the ability to have a different view, so that way they see only what is important to them. Plus, we can see everyone's progress without having to bug them.

Cons

Although very small, the UI is a little outdated. Could definitely benefit from some more colours!

Jordan O.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very efffective & useful, aside from search functions

Reviewed on 2019/01/11

The accountability of each person on the projects has significantly improved for my job functions. I found that it is easier to keep track of tasks/projects without spending too much time hunting them down. You can see what tasks you're waiting on.

Pros

I like how easy it is to jump between projects and tasks. I also like how the tasks are set up under each project, showing you any dependencies you may need to keep in mind. I rarely use the gant view to see timelines, but I like the idea of it being there.

Cons

The user experience could use some improving. It would be nice to see some more details on the projects that applies specifically to your department or business. I would also like to see a better messaging interface.
It is also frustrating to try and find past projects that have been worked on-
Often times I will search a project by the number its titled, and it never shows up in the search function.
The searching for projects is the most frustrating part of the software.

Michelle H.

Started with a demo for the need of a better inhouse job tracking system for our 2000 plus...

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

accountability between project managers and our creative staff. managed expectations with regards to budget and deadlines. Also helped with our ROI with certain clients where we have to charge per hour ( we are large in house marketing department who have not had to charge out).
The budgeting platform and invoice collection has bee so easy to manage and understand.

Pros

Extemly user friendly but more important the support and admin staff there have almost become family, helping us customize and work through our many growing pains of adding more and more divisions. Lots of custom work done on our behalf for a really personalized product.
Right now I feel we have only had positive experiences Even at times of connective glitches, they are dealt with right away and never last long enough to affect our workflow. They have become real partners in our work day.

Micah S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Hai bu cuo

Reviewed on 2016/07/21

Overall I like it and enjoy using it. The main issue I have is that there's no way to keep notifications as "unread" if I want to come back to them later. Also, I would like to be able to have a filter for all unread messages related to my projects. Those would be some nice add ons.

Pros

I like the project layout and easy gantt view. The way we log hours is nice. I like being able to assign tasks with minimal effort. Makes my job easier.

Cons

Same as above. The main issue I have is that there's no way to keep notifications as "unread" if I want to come back to them later. Also, I would like to be able to have a filter for all unread messages related to my projects. Those would be some nice add ons. If I try to export comments or a report from a certain date period I can't filter it. That would be nice. I came back from vacation and tried to get caught up on my tasks so I filtered my notifications and exported them, but it didn't help because I couldn't filter them or arrange them differently.

Response from Logic Software

Thank you for the wonderful review Micah!

Cassie D.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

EP Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Pros

Easily able to log jobs, tasks, assign people to tasks.

Cons

Would like to receive live notifications once someone posts to a task. Only seem to be notified in real time if requesting approval. We often miss or have hours go by before knowing if copy, proof, etc has been posted in a particular task.

Would like to be able to review past (closed) jobs, even if we weren't assigned to it before it was closed. A lot of times, we are asked to use a previous job as a starting place and have to wait for someone that has administrative access to assign us to a close job to be able to see it.

• Industry: Insurance

Great software & better customer service

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Project organization & communication with others in my group.

Pros

I like how easy this software is to use & how it helps me to keep project information & notes current. Everything is in one place.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like there are too many options so it's hard to keep up with everything. I'm still getting used to notification & tricks to get them set up the way I want without affecting anyone elses settings.

Reghina R.

Indeed Easy to manage projects

Reviewed on 2016/11/21

Last year our small Company (up to 20 poeple) was looking for a simple, user-friendly and cost-justifying solution for our ongoing and upcoming projects. We have reviewed more than 20 different softwares, including comprehensive testing for some of them. At the end the winner was Easy Projects! We were satisfied and up untill now are happy to have such an easy in-use and simple tool! Special thanks to a Support Team that is promptly reacting to any of our requests ))

Pros

Easy, intuitive, has most of the necessary functionalitites, very good and quick support, wonderful video tutorials

Cons

Time to time the software works a bit slow (Response time)

Radomír S.
  • Industry: Research

EP is all what we need

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

We are using task tracking, time recording and customizable users reports and overall we are satisfied.

Pros

I like sophisticated projects and tasks settings.
Filtering of my tasks and activities
Custom reports and business intelligence

Cons

Notifications in the browser cannot be adjusted to see only those which I want, but overall there are no issues which would bother me.

Allison C.

You gotta know what you're doing

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Pros

It's pretty easy to set everything up with Easy Projects. Once everything is properly assigned, you can click on My Assignments and get a good idea of what's on your plate and when everything is due.

Cons

It seems a little limiting with the approval button. We tend to use them for notification purposes (otherwise we seem to get a notification for everything), and if there's another Approval post after that one, it seems to cancel the other one out. We're still trying to figure out ways that important messages don't get lost in the flood.

Easy projects is a great tool!

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

Managing projects is so easy when you have multiple people responsible or who have to weigh in on decisions.

Cons

Filtering through projects can be more confusing because we have so many users on the tool. Wish you didn't have to notify users, any comment should automatically go back to the whole team.

Used in a very busy marketing office, Easy Projects has helped us juggle a huge amount of...

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Time reports help us see what portions of projects are problematic, where bottlenecks occur, which clients are our real "problem children".

Pros

Reporting is extremely helpful to identifying where we can make improvements to our processes. As the name implies, learning to use it is easy, making adjustments is easy and the notification options are really god.

Cons

Our project list is huge so sorting through and finding the projects could be easier. We could use more direction at set-up on how to categorize and identify projects.

Quality Functionality with a Learning Curve

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

Easy Projects does A LOT. The functionality allows you to initiate, track, collaborate and budget for projects, which cuts down on the number of other systems we need to run jobs.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve. It's great that you can customize your set-up, but that also means things can get complicated fast. It take a while to figure out how to navigate the system, and even longer to understand what is best for your situation.

David S.

I feel it have been a great experience using EP.

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

It is very helpful tracking time and projects. I like how you can quickly make additional tasks under each project. Easy Projects has made managing tasks much easier for me.

Cons

Undo option is difficult. I don't like how once I close a task it will not let me recover it. I can't undo a closed tasked.

Anne L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Best project management tool I've used!

Reviewed on 2016/08/05

Excellent product. Has all the features i need, is flexible and adapts to my needs, but remains easy to use and at an accessible price point. Am keeping this pne for the long term!

Pros

Easy to use, powerful, flexible: its rare to find all 3 in a software!

Cons

A bit slow when refreshing pages; however I have to say this has been improving recently

John N.

Reviewed on 2015/09/30

If you are looking for a user friendly project management tool, Easy Projects is the answer. I've used Easy Projects before and it made my life easier since I could manage my employees' tasks without the need of always monitoring them and track their progress as well. Aside from that, there was also this option for communication wherein you can leave feedback or comments so employees can see them.

There's no limit to the number of tasks that you can create, and you can assign them to as many users as you can.

The platform overall is very transparent and it makes my employees focus on the things they need to prioritize

Michael G.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Easy Project - 1 of multiple users

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

does what i need it to do for the most part.

Pros

Does everything i need it to and im able to get around no problem.

Cons

Mobil functions. need to be able to do more.

Amitt S.

good experience, no issues

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

Pros

the software is easy to use and user friendly. Important information is labeled clearly and easily located

Cons

the software lacks customization to the user's typical use. Repetitive tasks could be automated or become easier to identify compared to non-regular tasks.

Charise C.

Customer Service at its best! Incredibly helpful and they always go above and beyond!

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Pros

Easy Projects is so incredibly easy to use and the company really loves feedback on how to improve. That is something I can appreciate as my company strives for continuous improvement.

Cons

It's hard to explain. On the Activity Center page, you have all your projects up. When you open a project, the whole thing will open. Id like for it to open to all your main points but not all the subs.

• Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Powerful Tool for Project Management, Somewhat Intuitive

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

We are able to manage numerous projects that are occurring simultaneously within our team and across the department.

Pros

I like the ability to filter the information, and the ability to view in either Gantt or List view.

Cons

Kanban view is not very functional, no option for color coding projects/tasks other than the "Health" meter. I would love to see a Kanban view that is similar to a Trello or Jira format.

• Industry: Building Materials
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I am a marketing communications specialist and use EP to manage projects and workflow within a...

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Pros

Fairly easy and straightforward to use. Helps me keep everything I need to do at a glance, or look at it a different way through projects list.

Cons

Could be a bit more intuitive in a couple places -- although that may be because I've only used it for a few months now. I'd definitely like to see the notifications more prominent, say if someone commented on one of my tasks/projects.

Andrew C.

Easy Projects is just that.. EASY!! With the outlook plug-in adding projects is simple!

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

Pros

The ease of use - a couple clicks and the project is in. Managing the project is even easier, status updates, collaboration and filters are all built in making project management a breeze.

Cons

Takes a second to understand, but as soon as you learn how to use it, its a no brainer for us to use going forward. Left the money part blank because I am not privy to the price.

James S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

A few months in using easy projects

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Overall I am satisfied with the program thus far. It has been very easy to use and work with on a daily basis.

Pros

the ability to shape projects by adding and removing steps is very useful with the wide range of escalations we receive.

Cons

Things seem to change and we do not receive details on why and when they do. A link was removed that I used almost daily and nobody was aware.

Kenneth g. (ken) M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Switched from MS Project and never looked back!

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Better visibility and team transparency into daily, weekly, monthly goals.

Pros

The cloud availability and multi-platform access including mobile. It was super easy to implement across the whole team.

Cons

The mobile app needs work, but you can you the browser on the phone. The guest feature is pretty useless, only admins can really use the software.

Jennifer F.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Easy to use, best for gantt charts, not Kanban

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Collaboration with projects, who is involved, timelines

Pros

Easy to add tasks and sub-tasks. Easy to see gantt charts. Easy to add attachments and update titles and descriptions.

Cons

Not enough abilities to see the data in different ways...the way I need for different purposes. Not easy to distinguish between meetings and tasks.

Sarfaraj B.

At the start, it was difficult to understand the software but as few days of work on it made...

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

The software is really helpful for tracking each and every task and have all information required like time spend , time estimated etc.

Cons

Only senior person is allowed to put task with under review status which the other engineers cannot do after completing task. They are dependent on senior to change status.