GoTo Webinar

4.5 (2,062)
Write a Review!
Video conferencing and webinar hosting for large events

(2,062)
4.3/5
4.4/5
4.4/5
4.3/5

2062 Reviews

Zedekiah
Zedekiah

Brace yourself with an epic tool for all your virtual needs

Reviewed on 2023/11/09

I have really had a blissful experience with Goto Webinar. Event planning and hosting was a real nightmare that really needed a lot of money and burning of the midnight oil. But with GoTo webinar we are able to plan and launch succesful virtual conference, workshops and event without much hassles. We really love it here

Pros

Goto webinar is an epic tool that set itself apart from others of it's kind in the market. It is super easy to setup and implement in any organization of any size. Also it's interface is impeccably intuitive and friendly making it soo easy to plan and launch any event or conferences as well as for the attendees to join. Over time I have learnt to pay a little extra for convenience and trust me the conveniency and flexibility we get from GoTo Webinar is unmatched. We can join meetings from anywhere. It gives us similar experience as those of physical conferences because it accommodates a large number of attendees and many panelist as well. Also the attendees can engage with panelist on realtime for clarifications through chats and even when using presentation tools. Also the livestreams are recorded for later references. GoTo Webinar is a real deal for all our virtual conferences needs

Cons

There is literally nothing I have found wrong with GoTo Webinar it's doing what we got it to do

Charlotte
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Perfect Solution for Collaboration on and off network

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

Overall this tool allows us to reach a greater audience with ease and we have had a lot of success with people logging in from home or at the office to tune in. I like the ease of use and the results we have had!

Pros

I think that the ability to use GoToWebinar both on and off network is great because we host weekly training sessions across the nation for people at home or at various companies. We haven't had any connection issues and the interface is intuitive and user friendly. Pulling reports on attendees or viewing how many people are registered are a breeze with the option to pull .csv or .xls. You can easily share screen, see the attendee view, add in polls, chat function for questions, etc. I like that all webinars are recorded and you can share them out afterwards. The ability to schedule/change/cancel reoccurring webinars is nice too! Easy to figure out without a user guide which is a plus!

Cons

When you pull reports for for attendees you aren't able to pull by parameters, it is just a set report. For example, we have a recorded webinar that we send out to people and weekly I need to view for new applicants - I would like to pull the report based on specific dates but I can only pull the report as is (a giant list of everyone that has ever viewed the webinar). For my purposes its only a minor inconvenience but more capability in this area could provide more insights.

• Industry: Publishing

Software reliable, API is flaky, Support is Worse

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

We love the reliability. We run a weekly webinar and over the past 9 years have done 210 webinars, with a good attendance. Let down by the API and very poor support, which seems worse since the LogMeIn purchase. Now starting to look for alternative webinar solutions.

Pros

I have been using GotoWebinar software for the past 9 years and have found the basic service to be very reliable and have done over 210 webinars using it.
The video functionality that they have recently added has been a good addition.
Over the years that have made it easier for people to dial in, we get few problems.
They also offer a phone dial in number for people to listen to the webinar audio.

Cons

- The API is the worst API that we have used. Most products provide a simple REST API with a reasonable amount of instructions. The Gotowebinar API is badly documented and is difficult to work with. Just found out that the current API expires on 31 Jan 2019 and you have to move to Oauth2 - a costly migration.
- Support for the API is awful. In November we were unable to use the API for 10 days.
- The chat function is limited - we developed a chat room to run alongside GotoWebinar, but cannot integrate it with the webinar software
- Takes a while to convert the recording

Bernadette

GoToWebinar is Reliable, Stable and Cost Effective

Reviewed on 2023/03/24

We use GoToWebinar at least once a week and sometimes more. As a non-profit, we watch our dollars and GoToWebinar, although not the cheapest, is reasonably priced and includes an unlimited video library and a license for GoToMeeting. We have been using it since 2018 and it definitely provides the capability we need to present online meetings and events to our membership and beyond.

Pros

We chose GoToWebinar because it is a stable and secure platform. Webinars and events are easy to set up and it included GoToMeeting at no additional cost.

Cons

Since the pandemic, Zoom has become the standard and most presenters are familiar with Zoom and less familiar with GoToWebinar, so practices are usually required to familiarize the presenters. Attendees are also used to having reaction emojis, which are not included in GoToWebinar and a third party software is needed to add a different background.

Zoom Events and Webinars

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Webinar

Based on recommendations of others, I chose GoToWebinar.
Gabor
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Quick, efficient, works everywhere, helps you rise above the market

Reviewed on 2023/02/01

It is a great tool for delivering presentations/online trainings. I expect a software like this to be quick and stable. I have found all of these qualities in the GoTo Webinar.

Pros

GoTo is really a work from anywhere company and with this product you can also embrace this quality. Go To Webinar has always worked seamlessly, I would dare say effortlessly, without experiencing the regular hickups with similar software.

Cons

At first I did not really see why I should choose GoTo instead of Zoom or Teams. I am not sure how this could be fixed other than trying the product and seeing if it works better for you than the competition. There is a free trial after all

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Webinar

I was looking for a product with more personality and I had the chance to work with GoTo`s products so I decided to give a try. I am happy I did.

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Webinar

I tried them out both and I am more pleased with the GoTo product, for me it was more stable and I am also happy to introduce some extra personality in my online training business by going with GoTo`s product
Derrick

Industry leading webinar hosting service with best-in-class features for nearly all webinar...

Reviewed on 2023/07/20

Excellent! We used GtW for years with great success. We had slightly improved registration/attendee ratios than alternative solutions.

Pros

The event management system worked really well. The handling of event registration and follow-up emails was great! GtW also integrated well with Pardot/HubSpot to capture registrants' contact info. GtW continued to improve over the last decade through multiple acquisitions.

Cons

There were two features in particular that I wanted but maybe didn't make sense for GtW's product. #1 - Host webcam video feeds overlapping shared screen. I wanted to have the option for hosts' video boxes to overlay the main GtW presentation screen instead of sectioned off in a separate frame. I wanted the option for the webcam video to be combined with the main presentation screen for reuse on youtube and other video-sharing services.#2 - Ability to simultaneously live-stream to Youtube and other video-sharing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)

Webex Suite and GoTo Meeting

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Webinar

Price and features. We were also using GoToAssist.
Sean
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

The best webinar platform we've used so far

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

Gotowebinar lets you do everything that a webinar provider SHOULD let you do.

Gotowebinar lets you do everything that a webinar provider SHOULD let you do.

Pros

1. Let's start at signup: When you create a registration form for a webinar, it automatically includes the time & date of the event, with an option to convert those to the registrant's local time (& date). This is something that ANY webinar host could do, but believe me, not all do.
2. The layout is intuitive & easy to use, both at the scheduling & execution stages. SO much easier to do, and easier on the eye, than other services we've used.
3. It's easy to add downloadable files. Again, this is something every provider should do, but I don't know; maybe some have higher standards of what's "easy"?
4. No-fuss, no-bugs recording.

Cons

We give certificates of completion to our webinars' attendees. I found the export files of these attendees a little harder to work with than other providers'.

Prasad
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

reliable and feature rich solution

Reviewed on 2023/06/23

Overall the product is excellent and i would recommend anyone seeking a top notch customer experience and webinar platform.

Pros

The interface is user friendly and controlls are very easay to find both for the host and audience. The dashboard shares a convenient overview of upcoming webinars and manage multiple events effectively. The audio and video quality is excellent thus enhancing the customer experience.

Cons

social media integration feature would enhance the product. An interactive whiteboard would be a next required feature.

Morgan
  • Industry: Insurance

Useful, simple online meeting tool

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

The software has been very helpful for our client meetings, and makes it easy to send out calendar invites what have all of the necessary information for our customers to get logged in. A positive experience overall.

Pros

I like how easy it is to send out meeting invitations to invitees. This software has made it much easier for us to have conference calls with our clients, especially being able to share screens and change presenters.

Cons

Some features are confusing and feel a bit antiquated. For example, I am the admin and I usually set up the meetings for the agency partners. Every time they have a meeting scheduled, I get the invite on my computer to start the meeting, in order for them to sign in. Perhaps user error, but I haven't found a help button on how to automatically start the meeting at the scheduled time.

Faiyaz
Faiyaz
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used for Free Trial

Great for webinar and virtual conference!

Reviewed on 2021/02/27

I attend online Webinars and Workshops via GoToWebiner. And I'm Satisfied.

I attend online Webinars and Workshops via GoToWebiner. And I'm Satisfied.

Pros

During this pandemic, GoToWebinar is playing a great role in conducting online meetings and Webinars easily. It has got unlimited Participants and live chat features. Can be easily launched in web browser and can be joined with dedicated link and passcode. Online learning and workshops are easily conducted.

Cons

Sometimes video or audio might hang due to network issues. The UI isn't as smooth as it's other competitors.

Kira

Good Webinar platform!

Reviewed on 2022/07/06

Overall this is a good webinar, conference, and virtual classroom tool. My experience was positive and although the price wasn't ideal I am satisfied with the value for money.

Pros

I love the teaching and training features like virtual classroom, Q&A, and polling. I like the webinar templates and scheduling feature. The control settings are useful.
The audio and video are both high quality and reliable, I don't worry about miscommunication.
Easily integrated with other products.
It's great for presentations and includes screen sharing!

Cons

There are no free versions and the cheapest plan only allows for 100 attendees.
One of the more frustrating cons is that for a participant to share video they must be added as a host. I have also experienced issues when using the scheduling feature at times.

EasyWebinar and WebinarGeek

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Webinar

Zoom did not meet our needs

Zoom Events and Webinars

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Webinar

My positive experience with other GoTo products
Denham
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Used for 1+ year

There are better options, beware contracts!

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

None now we needed a webinar provider for a while but it will be another year before we can cancel.

Pros

It does webinars, setup is not great. There are much better options now. This might work for a giant company that needs constant webinars.

Cons

Billing is impossible to deal with customer service is nothing but infuriating. The configuration page is confusing.

Webex Suite and Zoom Workplace

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Webinar

Stopped needing webex, and then pricing was better with this and Zoom hadn't really matured yet.

Webex Suite
Adan

Dependable virtual Conferences and Events olution

Reviewed on 2023/10/23

Since the adoption of Goto webinar in at the hospital I can say that we put our best foot forward to acquire it. I can attend workshops, conferences or even meeting without having to leave the the HDU/ ICU room. Soo Iam able to follow up on everything while taking care of my patients. Also with it I don't need an account to join the meetings. What an incredible tool. I really love it

Pros

Goto webinar simplicity is next level. It's intuitive interface makes it easy even for invitees to join the conferences from anywhere without struggles. I engage on any device may it be my desktop, phone or even tablet. Planning topnotch virtual events is also quite easy with it through the pre planning and event promotion through the Goto stage. Scheduling is flexible for one time events, series of events or even create demand for recorded webinars . One can quickly create a new event using inbuilt templates and previous settings and custom registration forms for invites. Branding of hospitals events for personalization by adding the logo and colour is of importance to us. During the webinar engaging with presenters is through the dahboards which happens asap , interactive polls and even virtually raising of hands to get the presenters attention. It also support multiple presenters who can share their webcams . Other than that the audio is excellent and visuals are in hd to give the maximum number of attendees and amazing experience during the meeting.Goto webinar also give insights on the attendance reports and overall goodness of events. Another feature I find interesting is it's integration power with most tools in our workspaces to enhance our experience

Cons

Go to Webinar guarantee us hassle free events because it makes events delivery soo easy. It is comprehensive in terms of event platform features making it the ultimate best solution in the market for us and anyone seeking to go virtual on hosting events of any size

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best Webinar Hosting Tool

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

I have been using GoToWebinar from the past 2 years and 5 months as the results-driven extraordinary when it seems after the webinar host. We nearly run 5-10 webinars per months both internal and external upon different technologies related, event s related, social awareness related as we can see our business growth with an outstanding performance each quarter with the help of GoToWebinar Tool. We can even schedule a webinar and after hosting it, we can even have a recording of it and can also rerecord if it'ds needed multiple times. GoToWebinar Tool do have an inbuilt dashboard and analytics which we help us in generating reports upon various features like Attendees Count, Registrants, Their sources of joining a webinar and lot more analytics and reports that we can generate with the help of GoToWebinar Tool :)

Pros

The most I like in GoToWebinar Tool is:
1. We can host webinars easily with a single click
2. We can also have automated templates which we can send it to all registrants
3. We can also send reminder emails to all registrants and attendees
4. We can track individual webinar analytics and can generate reports based on that
5. We can also do the practice (Dry run) before going live with the webinar so as to check the webinar goes smoothly
6. We can record the live webinar and can have a copy of it stored in webinar dashboard in this GoToWebinar Tool
7. We can re-record hosted webinar if in case there are any necessary changes that can be implemented

Cons

There are no cons about GoToWebinar Tool at present as I'm totally satisfied with it completely :)

• Industry: Telecommunications

Webinar - tool which is not user-friendly all the time.

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Pros

- We can invite more people to join a live webinar before start the meeting.
- It is vet easy to connect to webinar meeting. With a few simple clicks from an email we can connect to meeting without any interference and hurdles in between.
- With the good speed of internet connection you can have a video with good call quality and clear vision.
- You can record the session too for future use and train more people with the same recording without repeating those things twice.
- Good software to conduct remote meetings with geographically distant colleagues.
- We can share screen too, so that other people will get more idea about what we want them to understand.
- You can transfer the rights of sharing of the screen too.
- you can submit the feedback after end of meeting for better improvements.

Cons

- This platform stuck and freeze more often compare to other remote meeting tools.
- If you do not have an accurate internet connection, then there is no use of this tool.
- The incident had happened to us that we were around 10 people in a meeting and not a single person was able to hear another person’s voice. Even after login and logout several times in tool. At last we had to switch that meets on another tool.
- We have to wait outside the main meeting page if the organizer is late.

Wambui
Wambui
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Simplicity at the very best. GoTo Webinar is very ideal for online events.

Reviewed on 2023/10/17

The experience has been super amazing just to say the least. We found a safe and reliable virtual room where we can always go to when facilitating our online events and webinars. It makes it easy for us to host public awareness campaigns virtually to educate and talk to the public about issues concerning hygiene and sanitation.

Pros

We appreciate GoTo Webinar a lot in our organization for the excellent services it offers us when facilitating online events and webinars. It is easy to use and we have never struggled to host and attend events with it. We also appreciate how it allows us to have lively events by making it easy for us to interact and engage with the audience. Plus GoTo Webinar is very good at giving information and conversations the security and privacy required to meet our security compliance guidelines.

Cons

GoTo Webinar has a been a key and very reliable solution for us and all i have seen with it is pure class. Nothing to complain at all.

Justinas

Very useful tool with fast support team and more..

Reviewed on 2023/02/04

This platform, which is excellent for one-on-one meetings and webinars, comes highly recommended. It's simple to use and performs admirably on all gadgets. Even the least technically savvy folks quickly pick up how to use it. Additionally, Clickmeeting offers excellent technical support. All errors are quickly fixed, and we are informed as customers of any unfavorable occurrences.

Pros

It provides all the functions you require, is well-designed, and is intuitive. I also value their assistance and the range of manuals they provide because they make online sessions more formal.

Timothy
Timothy

GoTo Webinar is Unmatched, the Leader!

Reviewed on 2022/11/17

Pros

I use it for meetings and training for my agents, I like GoTo Webinar as I’m able to share my screens when am training online and it’s easy for my agents to learn as the watch what I’m training. Recording feature is a brilliant idea especially when you wan to keep records or share with those colleagues or friends who didn’t make it to join the meeting, this helps make sure no one misses on anything. It can accommodate a large number of attendees unlike some competitors. It’s user friendly and self explanatory, no need for training, language used is clear for Al to comprehend. Customer services is prompt and dedicated to offer any assistance and to leave you satisfied. Great quality audio and video. We’re able to schedule many Webinars at the same time and it’s unlimited per month. Chat box option helps those who don’t wish to talk air their views on the chat space where everyone else can read.

Cons

It’s brilliant, reliable. Efficient and effective. No challenges experienced, try it and you’ll like it

Ravinder
Ravinder
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

A reliable tool to deliver live webinars and trainings

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

We use it for training, remote team meetings, conference calls, and deliverable presentation to our clients.

Pros

GoToWebinar is one of the most widely used tools for live webinars, to deliver online training, product demos, live streams, and online meetings. It is easy to use and has a simple and intuitive user interface. It works via an app or can be directly accessed via a web browser without downloading any app. Multistreaming, option to enable/disable microphone of the audiences, meeting recording, screen presentation, noise reduction, and voice clarity are some of the features I really like. These features play a vital role when you have to deliver training to a huge audience. GoToWebinar Mobile app is really helpful in scenarios where your traveling and you need to attend training. Voice clarity is excellent.

Cons

GoToWebinar is a reliable tool and I didn’t find any limitations. You would observe some lag in a video presentation if you are on a slow internet connection.

keith
keith
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

My go to videoconferencing tool

Reviewed on 2023/06/07

Pros

I love how it’s easy to download and use. The video and audio quality is HD, very audible and clear. Very easy to switch between desktop and mobile app. GoTo Webinar is very suitable for holding conferences and online courses for large groups as it’s able to accommodate large numbers, and also at the end of the training asks for polls and comments which are very handy to know about the engagement, where to improve etc. Fairly priced. Customized registration forms is very effective. The panelist is able to engage the audience with questions, also mute the audience to make sure there is conducive environment for the meeting. The audience who wish to speak are able to raise the hands up to be unmuted

Cons

Brilliant tool. I highly recommended to all formal and informal users

Leonard
  • Industry: Accounting

Hosting seminars made easy

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

Pros

GoToWebinar is a fantastic service if you're looking to present to a large group of people. You have the ability for your clients to interact with the seminar in the event that you want to make sure your employees attend the meeting. I have never had a GoToWebinar disconnect from the internet, even very poor connections can handle GoToWebinar. I have setup and hosted many different seminars and GoToWebinar has to be at the top of my list.

Cons

My cons come from troubleshooting GoToWebinars inside a restricted network. More than likely you'll have to make sure all your users can run GoToWebinar on their computers/laptops. This can raise questions if you're monitoring what sites are whitelisted on your network. There was also a big limitation on users accessing GoToWebinar with Group Policy restrictions. The launcher will more than likely trigger your policy if you limit the programs your employees are allowed to run. This only applies to users who run the software while on the domain. Otherwise GoToWebinar is a fantastic service.

Anerlisa
Anerlisa
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

GoTo Webinar is the real Deal.

Reviewed on 2023/11/01

Pros

GoTo Webinar is easy to use, download and set up. Setting up webinars and meetings is pretty easy and the good thing is that participants do not need to install anything, they can use the web version which is straight to the point. Its compatible from any device eg smartphone, laptop, desktop name them, this means you can access from anywhere at anytime. GoTo Webinar is favourable especially when you have a big audience, we use it for our AG meetings , trainings etc. I love how interactive it is, panelists can ask questions and even conduct polls among the participants. GoTo Webinat stores the session recordings which are available for download, this acts as backup.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, well done GoTo Webinar

Konstantinos
Konstantinos
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Your go-to webinar platform

Reviewed on 2023/02/13

I would highly recommend GoTo Webinar to anyone in need of an efficient and reliable webinar solution. The software has been a game-changer for me, making it simple to host and attend webinars from anywhere, at any time. If you're looking for a top-quality webinar software, GoTo Webinar is definitely worth considering.

Pros

What I like most about GoTo Webinar is its user-friendly interface. The software is extremely easy to navigate, making it simple to create and manage webinars. The platform offers a wide range of customization options, including the ability to brand my webinars with my company logo, custom backgrounds, and more. I also appreciate the seamless integration with other tools, such as GoToMeeting, allowing me to schedule and attend meetings and webinars from the same platform.

Cons

There are a few things I don't like about GoTo Webinar. For example, the software can be a bit slow at times, especially during high-traffic webinars when a lot of attendees are trying to log in at the same time. Additionally, I have experienced some audio and video quality issues, which have been a bit frustrating.

Kurapati
Kurapati
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

A Trustable Mobile Conference Solution

Reviewed on 2022/12/20

With a few clicks, scheduling meetings is remarkably quick and simple. It is the perfect tool for business trips because of the extra capabilities like screen sharing, conversation recording, and excellent network connectivity that make it possible to work together or finish assignments fast.

Pros

I enjoy the Goto mobile app because it enables me to remain connected to group conference calls even when my mobile network is unreliable. It uses less bandwidth and is meant to prevent interruptions during conference calls. I have access to a pdf tool that enables me to capture many sets of presentations at once during screen-sharing sessions.

Cons

When starting or joining video conference calls with the Goto web browser application, I frequently suffer significant latency. It frequently results in system problems, which are complicated if numerous participants attend a single conference.

Omar
Omar

Enhancing Online Engagement and Communication with GoToWebinar

Reviewed on 2023/06/05

Pros

When you host your event, all organiser controls are easily accessible. The right hand column contains everything, allowing you to switch between boxes to do any necessary function. Future events are now simpler to see at a glance thanks to the newly designed dashboard. An event may be easily created, and our email management system was seamlessly integrated. Another less worrying aspect of our webinar registration procedure is the automatic confirmation emails that are issued to registrants.

Cons

The cheapest package only permits for 100 participants, and there are no free versions available. One of the more annoying drawbacks is that a participant must be added as a host in order to share video. I've occasionally had problems with the scheduling tool as well.