nCino’s Mortgage Suite Reviews

nCino’s Mortgage Suite

Mortgage technology for the modern lender.

Lindsay

Game Changer!

Reviewed on 2023/02/22

My job has dramatically changed having SimpleNexus. It truly is a game changer. I am more organized, and able to flow through files because of the resources SimpleNexus offers. I would recomemend it to every single person in the mortgage business!

Pros

- Electronic Signatures- Ability to scan and upload documents- Push notifications to keep track of what conditions/documents are remaining - Easy electronic applications that free up your time!ETC!!

Cons

When I am sending a document to be electronically signed to a third party or borrower and i'm not able to see or pull up the document I sent. When I send a document to be e-signed and I was given the wrong email for a third party to sign with my borrowers and there's no option to pull open the document that is partially signed and resend to a different email or change the email that was incorrectly entered.

Rebecca

Processor/LOA

Reviewed on 2023/05/05

SimpleNexus has streamlined our process for the whole team. From sharing the app to viewing final disclosures and everything between it is one place for the client and the full team to use without trying to remember who requested something or who it was emailed to. Everything stays with the contact through the whole process. It really reduces multiple requests and lost information.

Pros

The best thing is the connection with our LOS. The direct and automatic uploading of applications/documents is a HUGE time saver and keeps things organized.

Cons

Our company has limited the e-sign process to be for licensed parties only. If there was way for unlicensed processors to request e-signatures in Encompass it would be great. But I think it is an issue with my company, not SimpleNexus.

LAMARR

Nexus by SimpleNexus Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Pros

The ease of sharing with clients. The mortgage Calculator.

Cons

The training on use and what is available goes two fast. Don't you have a manual?

Rodney

Great app our clients love

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

Addressed above, but we have from time-to-time test drove competing platforms and haven't found one that compares in functionality, features, easy of use, and ROI benefits above SimpleNexus.

Pros

We brought the SimpleNexus app on board earlier in their exception have been nothing, but pleased with the app, support, and the great features they continue to improve. The options for our clients to use their preference of smartphone or PC is great as some will only use one or another. The application process for new clients is relatively easy and well laid out and importing a completed app into our LOS is just as easy as a few clicks. If your business is say 100 miles or more away from ours we'd highly recommend trying out SimpleNexus.

Cons

None that we know of other than we hope SimpleNexus doesn't outgrow the small shop users like ours.

dan

Simple Nexus is a valuable tool in my Mortgage business I use it everyday

Reviewed on 2022/01/19

I would say over all, it is above average, could be better, but I am glad to have it.

Pros

When you download the app, you can share it with the borrower and they in turn can send you photos of documents which the industry does not usually use, however the software converts all photos in pdf files which is a huge help in gathering docs that are critical to the loan process, it also alerts you everytime someone uses the app, to price a house that lets you know they are active or still active in pursuing a new home or refiance.

Cons

sometimes the soft ware goes down or just does not work ... everytime I go online to look at my benefits I have to restablish a new password which is not convenient at all.

Deb

Easy to Learn and Very effective

Reviewed on 2021/08/12

Best software and easy to use. I like to travel and this is easy to use on the fly on my phone or computer. My work load for time spent inputting applications has greatly reduced allowing me to market more. The CRM and marketing integration is awesome. Set it and forget it! I highly recommend SimpleNexus to everyone in the industry.

Pros

The ease of use for new users and borrowers is amazing. The ability to work from anywhere I have internet connections. I receive high compliments on the built in scanner and the ability to add documents without printing and delivering these items to me.

Cons

If I am refinancing a prior customer or user, the borrowers are confused about which application to review when they have an existing application.

Jessica

The Mobile Solution We Needed!

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

SimpleNexus has brought our company up to speed with the latest and most convenient technology for borrowers. It was very easy to implement and has given our LOs another tool to provide the best possible service for our clients.

Pros

SimpleNexus is easy to use, for both loan originators and clients. Our clients LOVE that they can take pictures of their loan documentation and upload through the mobile app. Our LOs LOVE that those docs are waiting for them in Encompass without an extra step to download and import. They also like the Point of Sale features, such as preapproval letters, credit, and pricing that they can use on the go.

Cons

At times there are sync issues for coborrowers using the app. This can lead to confusion seeing loan details and uploading documentation.

SimpleNexus from a Sales Leader stance

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Very good and I have all my LO's signed up with the tool.

Very good and I have all my LO's signed up with the tool.

Pros

I've been very pleased with how functional the tool is for all my LO's given their unique business models. The software is very flexible and user friendly for clients, partners and user. I also appreciate the trending reports we can pull from the tool.

Cons

I have been a bit disappointed with the support process when our admin has questions. The response time has been tested at times. Once contact has been made, the support is very good.

A really good app for a Realtor and partnering mortgage lender

Reviewed on 2022/04/15

Pros

It is easy to setup. The clients like it to communicate with the partnering lender.

Cons

It works slow for me on my iPhone 13 Pro Max when I am in the sharing screen or menu of the app.

Mobile App

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

We are still in the implementation and testing phase but we have had a wonderful experience thus far. The mobile app will allow our customers to access loan status and submit documents with ease. It will also increase transparency and enhance communication.

Pros

The mobile app has a very clean and professional look. It is user friendly. The project and customer support teams make implementation easy and are very knowledgeable about their product and how it works. The interface with our LOS works well and requires little admin oversight.

Cons

We have not identified any cons with this software.

Laura

Excellent platform! My clients love it and so do I!

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

I am often out of the office and having an efficient tool that I can quickly text to prospects and to referral partners is invaluable. Technology that frees me from sitting at my desk is great!

Pros

Ease of use - especially from my mobile devices. Being able to text to share is excellent.

Cons

It would be great if closing costs could be incorporated into the quick calculations that are accessible to borrowers.

Amy

Loan originator

Reviewed on 2021/08/03

Pros

Ease of use for our customers to upload their documentation.

Cons

When texting the link to our customers, the wording goes through several minutes before the link and causes confusion to the customer.

Joy

Can't live without my SimpleNexus Mortgage Platform

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

I've had an overall great experience. clients are able to easily apply online and upload documents directly to me all with the use of their phone.

Pros

The calcultator that can help a client find out their future mortgage payment with a few choices.
I also loved the fact that it connected directly to my pricer and I was able to check rates, live.
It also has a lot of information for the clients to do their own research.

Cons

The difficult portion for me as a new builder lender, was the pre-approval letter. it was very hard to customize.

Randy

mortgage app

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

I love it. It helps me be more productive and is extremely useful in my daily business. It gives prospective clients immediate access to start the process even when I am not in a position to take a 1003.

Pros

I love the fact I can share my info and mortgage app with prospective buyers. I use the share feature of the app more than my business card. it is a great tool to get prospective clients applications started right away. I also enjoy the doc scan feature. it makes life a lot easier.

Cons

I have issues with notifications for business partners.

Yona

Great for mortgage loan officers

Reviewed on 2022/03/17

Pros

I love that this platform allows for easy delivery to borrowers. It makes the process of collecting loan documents from borrowers easy. Users enjoy the ability to track the loan status and the ability to see all documents in one place. I would definitely recommend this software.

Cons

It would be better if the preview of documents did not auto close or time out so quickly when viewing on mobile devices.

Marnel

Great Product

Reviewed on 2022/09/04

It's fantastic and a game changer for my business

It's fantastic and a game changer for my business

Pros

I love pre-approvals through this app. I don't always have my laptop with me and this comes in handy

Cons

I wish it had a calculator feature build in

Braxton

Easy to Use and Easy for the customers

This has been the easiest to use and best application system I have tried

This has been the easiest to use and best application system I have tried

Pros

I love the ablity to work on apps from my phone this has been a game changer

Cons

I would like to be able to add and remove documents requests in the initail phase

Cesar

Efficient, Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2022/09/15

Pros

Fluid and simple UI with intuitive use. Nothing to do with a learning curve, it just works

Cons

None at this time. All the aspects of this are on par

Jeremy

Jeremy's Review

Amazing

Amazing

Pros

Everything in this software is to my liking

Cons

I can not think of anything that i do not like about this

John

Document gathering for applications

Overall very satisfied

Overall very satisfied

Pros

The ability to download documents needed for a file is paramount to me. Sometimes uploaded dibt take in encompass simple nexus is there to make sure I have correct info...

Cons

Not really any cons for what I use it for

Curt

Loan Officer Front Line user

Reviewed on 2022/01/09

Experience has been good

Experience has been good

Pros

How easy it can be used by our clients.

Cons

Keeping track of what documents have been uploaded so the clients know exactly what is still needed.

Frank
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

branch manager

Reviewed on 2021/08/03

Pros

easy to use, quick updates and keep tracks of my customers

Cons

need more features to move things around

Stephan
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

LO App Simple Nexus

Reviewed on 2022/08/23

Pros

Ease of use, user friendly and the features are excellent.

lauren
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great app great product

Reviewed on 2021/11/24

Overall I had a really great experience with this product. I would use it again and recommend it to other users

Pros

The software was easy to use, easy to understand, easy to follow, easy for my partner and I to sign into from different locations etc.

Cons

I don’t have anything negative to say about this product outside of the suspense going to the loan process was the most difficult part

Sheila
  • Industry: Investment Management

Easy To Use Platform for Mortgage Closures

Reviewed on 2022/07/29

When first introduced to this software, I was skeptical; but it has proven to be very simple and easy to use.

Pros

The simple format of tasks to complete as opposed to completed tasks is so easy to maneuver.

Cons

It seems to lag sometimes and that may be due to my own personal connectivity as opposed to the actual software.