echo3D

Review for Echo3D

Reviewed on 2023/04/06

Good

Good

Pros

Amount of features, and utilities. Ease of use

Cons

Need a subscription to access some basic features

Response from echo3D

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it. In addition to our paid plans starting at only $19/month, we also offer an Always-Free version for you to take advantage of our platform. You may be interested in our Pay-As-You-Go Credit feature so you only pay for any additional credits that you use.

We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform to make it easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps on any device.

Shouryan
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

echo3D: best way to 3D currently!

Reviewed on 2023/12/06

Pros

I like how streamlined and integrated everything regarding a 3D workflow is. I don't have to use different tools and I think I can pretty much stay inside echo3D for the most part. I like the hints in the UI and how easy it is to find the tools I need.

Cons

I don't like how crowded the home page is and I wish the interface was cleaner and simpler.

Response from echo3D

Thanks so much, Shouryan! We're constantly updating the platform to make it more intuitive for users. Feel free to reach out to our team - we'd love to hear your thoughts on how we can simplify the interface of our 3D content management system and 3D content delivery system.

Jacob
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Echo was very seeemless

Reviewed on 2023/04/05

Oversllit was an okay experienced.

Oversllit was an okay experienced.

Pros

Easy to use and integrated well with what I already had.

Cons

Price. Didn't like having to pay for it

Response from echo3D

Thank you for your feedback. We offer everyone access to our Free Version of our platform. For additional premium features, many developers upgrade to our Pro, Premium and Custom plans to meet their needs.

Alwin
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

A perspective of a software engineer

Reviewed on 2024/01/02

Pros

Ease of use and integration which helps with faster development

Cons

More functionality and/or plugins can be introduced

Response from echo3D

Thanks so much! We're constantly improving our platform to create a better experience for our users. We have many SDKs and integrations you can take advantage of and many more on the way. If there's a specific one you're interested in, please let us know at [email protected].

Here are some of our integrations: https://www.echo3d.com/developers/sdk-integrations

Albert

You Must give Echo3d a try

Reviewed on 2023/12/12

In my overall experience with the program was needless to say, a lot more than expected in a positive term in the word.

Pros

In my experience with echo3D, I didn't face any significant drawbacks. There was a minor issue with the user interface occasionally feeling a bit clunky. Nonetheless, this didn't pose a major obstacle and didn't hinder my ability to create and launch applications on the platform.

Cons

There was a entire program that I could say I did not enjoy.

Response from echo3D

Thanks so much, Albert! We're constantly working to improve our user experience. Please reach out to our team with any feedback about the user interface.

Akshita
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Great product for 3d modelling

Reviewed on 2023/12/05

Pros

It's really great tool for 3d modelling and can be used for AR VR experts

Cons

The pricing is high for echo3d and more credit should be provided for free trial.

Response from echo3D

Hi Akshita,
Thank you so much for your feedback and being with us! We're really happy to hear you love our 3D digital asset management platform. You may be interested in our Pay-As-You-Go Credit Pricing feature. Only pay for additional credits you use during your billing cycle without upgrading your plan. If you're interested in an extended free trial of our Pro Plan please reach out to us at [email protected] and we can assist you.

Our goal is to continue improving and adding more features to our platform to make it even easier for developers and companies to scale their 3D, AR, VR, XR, Spatial Computing, and Metaverse projects.

• Industry: Accounting
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Echo3D Review for Virtual Reality

Reviewed on 2023/12/05

I am having almost 1-2 years of experience with this platforms used for my personal projects and am including in my project by addresses the challenges in AR and VR development and having a user friendly interface and this platform may assist the VR/AR technologies into the existing systems.

Pros

The virtual reality of Echo3D platform is user friendly and the 3D models were very helpful and we mostly used to build applications to update at ease and also sharing the data is easy.

Cons

Recently I am exploring AR domain like building the model and it's easy because of its drag and drop functionality.

Response from echo3D

Thanks! We offer drag and drop functionalities that allow you to create AR experience with no coding at all. Just add the model and customize your own web-based AR experience with pics, sounds, links, and more, using on WebAR customizer:

Nino

Your XR Ideas Amplified on echo3D

Reviewed on 2023/06/18

Pros

echo3D has a lot of simple step-by-step tutorials online that get you running quickly when it comes to your AR app hosting. The service lets you get around many device storage and application snags that developers tend to run into by hosting an experience with them instead of making you hold everything up at once. As an indie app developer, I've been able to get my ideas up and running faster than any other platform.

Cons

The early version was definitely a work in progress with multiple sections of features still in development. Year after year, the developers have smoothed this out.

Response from echo3D

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it!

When compared to other 3D DAM platforms for team collaboration, our award-winning platform offers the most comprehensive suite of 3D editing features, SDKs, and best support.

We are constantly looking to improve and enhance our platform to provide developers and enterprises the best 3D digital asset management tool in the world!

Amir
  • Industry: Medical Devices

AR - 3D - everywhere

Reviewed on 2023/12/04

Pros

working easily from everywhere.
to made 3d storage.

Cons

to make a game... it's still really demanding.

Response from echo3D

Thanks, Amir! To build 3D games more easily we offer a bunch of SDKs, sample code, and demo examples here:

Feel free to reach out to our team with suggestions for new demos.

Vedant

Reviewed on 2023/12/04

Pros

It is easy to use and provide many functions that helps in managing the work

Cons

No, I didn't get any problem till now with it

Response from echo3D

Thanks, Vedant! Happy to see students explore 3D development with echo3D.

Anthony

Let’s hear it for the Echo3d… Echo…E…

Reviewed on 2023/04/05

Pros

Works seamlessly within the school environment as it exposes them to the latest XR tools and best prepares them for the real world. It is very easy to use for the teachers and students to use, as well as my Team of content creators. In a saturated edtech market, Echo3d is definitely a head and shoulders above most.

Cons

With the rise of ChatGPT and other AI platforms, creating content has been doubled and tripled and it would be tremendous to have this integrated within your platform.

Response from echo3D

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad you're happy with our platform.

Clifton
  • Industry: Animation

Best thing EVER

10/10

10/10

Pros

The fact i can get my work down at a conpletly understandable and worthy price.

Cons

Well this is pretty much perfect i love it

Response from echo3D

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it!

Yaeunda
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

I’m a Non-Techie Tech who loves this program

Reviewed on 2023/04/21

I want to analyze data and it helps me

I want to analyze data and it helps me

Pros

I’m not techy and this platform allowed me to learn as a content creator

Cons

I wish the free version included more in it!

Adobe Acrobat Reader and Namely

Reasons for Switching to echo3D

I felt like I was growing with the platform

Response from echo3D

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

Nathan

echo3D for asset management

Reviewed on 2023/04/17

Pros

It is great for laying out and managing all of your 3D assets, specifically with the viewer. Even from outside of a technical perspective, I found it easier to communicate and work with my team using echo3D than with traditional file sharing without management.

Cons

For small projects with only a few assets, echo3D is more work than it saves, especially if you are looking for a fast turnaround time

Response from echo3D

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform with more features to make it easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps on any device.

Deborah
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Get it, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed on 2023/04/12

Pros

It’s effective and affordable. It’s all very easy to use.

Cons

I don’t really have any cons about the echo3D

Response from echo3D

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform to make it even easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps on any device.

Mohamed
  • Industry: Furniture

Trying AR feature for 3D models

Reviewed on 2023/04/22

We have 3d models and we are trying to integrate them into an AR solution to provide AR experience to our customers on our website.Echo3D apparently could help but unfortunately the free trial doesn't allow for testing AR on our models and we need to be sure that our 3D models can be used for AR before committing to a paid plan

Pros

Ease of useUser-friendly interfaceClear plans

Cons

I can't test the AR feature in the free trial to decide if it fulfills my needs or not.

Response from echo3D

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. We would love to give you an opportunity to test out all our AR features. Please reach out to me at [email protected] and I can hook you up for an exclusive free trial of our Custom Plan.

Divya Sri
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Best app with lot of pre available models

Reviewed on 2023/04/07

Pros

It has models which are available and directly usable. It saves time and the interface is user friendly

Cons

No, the integration was quite easy and the app seemed good. Just availability of more 3D models would have been better

Response from echo3D

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it. Our 3D model library is continuously growing and we allow our users to import any 3D assets that may already own into our platform, no matter what 3D file format.

Aakash

Best Product

Reviewed on 2023/04/05

Pros

The features loved it so much , great concept and east to use

Cons

Feel the pricing should be less for yearly package

Response from echo3D

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

Ayush
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Easily accessible

Reviewed on 2023/04/05

Pros

You can get easily with its software . UI is very seamless

Cons

No cons for now. Everything that i have used its good so far

Response from echo3D

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

Pallab
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Initial Views on Echo3D

Reviewed on 2023/12/12

It has been a learning experience with a large amount of stuff to play around with.

Pros

Its compatibility with a huge number of platforms, and large number of assets that are available.

Cons

Although the customer service is responsive, the company is quite new hence it can be faster.

Response from echo3D

Thanks, Pallab! We're are happy to offer integrations to most 3D game engines, AR/VR SDKs, and programing languages, as well as a library of +800k free 3D models.

Feel free to reach out to our support team any time:

Om Prakash
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Life saving Product- echo3D

Reviewed on 2023/04/16

Pros

I like support for a wide range of file formats, real-time collaboration and synchronization, cross-platform deployment, and integration with popular development tools such as Unity and Unreal Engine the most.

Cons

The learning curve is a little slow, but once you are aquainted to it, it saves your time in long run.

Response from echo3D

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

Okechukwu
  • Industry: Design

Echoes

Reviewed on 2023/04/12

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

I like easy to use interface that let me create immersive experiences without requiring specialised technical skills

Cons

It's not compatible on my macbook and it takes lots of ram space when running

Response from echo3D

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. Our platform is compatible for Windows & MacOS. Please reach out to us at [email protected] to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Emily

Great Product

Reviewed on 2023/04/05

Pros

This product is great for its value. Easy to use.

Cons

Wish it would wireless connect to phone without the app through Bluetooth.

Response from echo3D

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad you're happy with our platform. We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform to make it easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps.

Kelson
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Multi platform capatable

Reviewed on 2023/04/15

Over all, from the limited teial, it seemed that this was a good product not only for the seasoned veteran, but also for beginners looking for a great place to store and test 3d models

Pros

I love the fact that i was able to use myodels on multiple platfors without having to go to all different places just to find them. Storing them in one place and seeimg all the previews of the models makes it eaay to use.

Cons

I got to try the free teial esition of this product, so i was not able to really dive in. To all of ots main features

Response from echo3D

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. We encourage you to do a 7-Day Free Trial of our paid plans to access more features. You'll be able to test it out and upgrade if you want.

Max
  • Industry: Computer Games

Echo3D is good (From a game developer stand point)

Reviewed on 2023/12/05

Pros

I like the amount of free assets there are to use. Also having a community to create and share 3d models I find very nice.

Cons

Sometimes it can be confusing to navigate through Echo3D as a first time user. I suggest making the library of 3d models more easily accessible.

Response from echo3D

Thanks, Max! We recently added over 800,000 free 3D assets for you to use as well.

For a detailed guide on how to use every feature of our platform, see here: