OneBill Subscription Billing Platform

Lead to Revenue Redefined

Joel U.

Extremely Functional with good Flexibility

Reviewed on 2021/03/18

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a telecom billing solution.

Pros

The OneBill team put tremendous thought into bringing a channel friendly billing solution to the market. This allows our partners to utilize a fully functional tenant of OneBill.

Cons

The only major drawback is the limited ability for custom reporting. They provide a terriffic set of out of the box standard business and financial reporting but when custom reporting is needed, extracting exactly what you need can be a challenge. That said, we rarely need custom reports because their canned reports are pretty encompassing.

Joie Z.

Always implementing new features, and customer service goes the extra mile - always.

Reviewed on 2016/03/08

We needed a billing system to allow us to work efficiently as we grow. OneBill has done just that.

Response from OneBill

Thank you for your review and we are always committed to your business growth through our platform support.

Andy J.

OneBill improves my productivity

Reviewed on 2021/04/14

I have increased my productivity by a significant amount using OneBill. It has been a great tool for my business.

Pros

The best part of using Onebill is that it is such a time saver for me. Say goodbye to manual processes in billing. OneBill brings great automation tools to my billing department. I can set up a new customer and plug in their subscriptions in no time. After that, OneBill takes care of everything automatically. It can send the bill to the customer, collect payment, send receipts, remind customers who are overdue.

Cons

The big thing missing from OneBill is the ability to generate a statement of account for a customer. This would be useful to show a customer’s account history during a given period of time at a glance.

Chris T.

Feature Rich Software at a Reasonable price

Reviewed on 2021/03/10

Onebill cut our billing tasks and time consumption in half. Almost all billing tasks are automated, keeping us and our customers satisfied

Pros

Migrating from our old billing platform to onebill was seamless and the onebill staff guided us every step of the way. Integration with numerous third party services consolidates billing operations into one easy to use platform.

Cons

Certain functions could be streamlined for quicker daily access. Slow speeds during peak hours.

Reza K.

Reviewed on 2021/03/23

I have worked with Onebill for over 2 years and have had a great experience with the team. we have never had an issue or downtime with the software.

Pros

I like the ease of use and out of box integration with QB online and payment processing platforms.

Cons

I like to have this integrated with our suppliers. However, this is a limitation on our suppliers part.

Michael M.

OneBill Software

Reviewed on 2021/03/19

As our business has grown, OneBill has helped us support our billing operations every step of the way.

Pros

OneBill allowed us to automate our monthly billing saving hours of work for several people each month. The software is very reliable and the customer service and support are exceptional.

Cons

OneBill does everything we need it to do and more and over the years of our usage there have been many enhancements to the platform. Reports and export of data could use improving. Certain items that should be user customizable require technical support assistance.

Rick M.

Can't live without OneBill

Reviewed on 2021/03/09

Customer support has been exceptional. My billing process used to take me literally a full week each month to complete the process. Now, with OneBill, I'm done in two to three hours.

Pros

The platform adapts to all of my needs. Rarely is there something that can't be accommodated. It is very intuitive and covers all of the bases for me.

Cons

Any implementation challenges were minor and simply due to the necessary learning curve.