WorkInSync

Write a Review!
One App for all your hybrid workplace needs

4.8/5

• Industry: Civic & Social Organization

A Great Desk Booking App

Reviewed on 2022/04/22

My apprehensions about coming back to the office no longer exist thanks to WorkInSync. I can book my desk whenever I am visiting the office. Also, I can permanently block my desk so that no one uses it.

Pros

What I really like about WorkInSync is how simple it is. Like I really do not need to worry about booking. It is all there.

Cons

Once you book the desk, it keeps sending you notifications till you check-in. It is very annoying at times.

James

Happy to listen suppier

Reviewed on 2021/04/30

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

Pros

They never say no with whatever requirements you approach. Thay always give a try.

Cons

They over commit sometimes and will not deliver in time.

Response from WorkInSync

Thank you James for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

• Industry: Computer Networking
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Hoteling Solution at its Best

Reviewed on 2022/08/19

Pros

The feature that stands out according to me has to be recurring booking. I can make bookings for a specified period. I just have to select the dates and the system takes care of everything else.

Cons

Although the hoteling solution is great to use, I wish they will add a few more features to the solution soon.

• Industry: Human Resources

Desk booking made super easy!

Reviewed on 2021/10/22

Good for team scheduling and collaboration, I can see where my team is seated, I can see when the majority of them are planning to visit the office, and plan my meetings with them face to face.

Pros

Great interface, easy to navigate interactive floorplans, team calendar overlapping to see when my team members are coming to office and I can plan my visit accordingly.

Cons

Please add the cafeteria meal booking too.

Easy to mark my attendance

Reviewed on 2021/10/20

All I need to do with WorkInSync before going to the office is fill out a health form and submit a selfie wearing a mask. They automatically share a QR code. When I scan it at the reception, my attendance gets captured and I get easy access to the entire office.

Pros

With one QR code, I get access to the office, and my attendance logs in at the same time

Cons

I am a new user of the app, and I haven’t found any cons till now.

Return to work safely with WorkInSync!

Reviewed on 2022/04/14

It enabled our company to establish a hybrid workplace. Our employees were really worried about coming back to the office. But there were different safety modules, which we applied.

Pros

The app is extremely easy to use. I personally like the contact tracing feature the most. The concept of Digipass is great as well.

Cons

We are eagerly awaiting the capability of multi-language support in the tool

Keeping Pace with Times, an Intelligent Software

Reviewed on 2022/07/11

WorkInSync can be credit for the complete Hybridization of our workplace. There is a sea of difference between how we worked before the Pandemic and how we work now. The transition has been smooth thanks to WorkInSync.

Pros

I believe the greatest impact was on optimum utilization of Office Space.

Cons

Mostly happy with the product but updates are pretty frequent.

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

An excellent application to manage the meeting rooms

Reviewed on 2022/08/20

With the implementation of WorkInSync, visualizing and managing meeting rooms has become easier. All information that we need to manage the rooms is available on the dashboard for us to see. We can see which rooms are booked and which rooms are empty. We can also access data like who booked a room and whether it was utilized properly.

Pros

The dashboard is super useful when trying to visualize the status of the meeting rooms and managing them at large. If a room is empty and never gets booked, we can see that on the dashboard. It essentially gives us an overview of how rooms are being used, ultimately ensuring that these have optimal usage.

Cons

No issues as of now. The application is working well for us.

• Industry: Legal Services

Excellent flexi desking tool

Reviewed on 2021/07/08

This has been a smart and an easy to use tool that can be used with minimal training. The adoption was smooth and the support team has been hand holding through the deployment stage. Their AI based selfie with masks is a pretty cool feature and how it remembers my preferences for the next use.

Pros

Choice of booking your desk, and to be able to choose to sit close to your colleague to collaborate is what worked best for me.
Ease of booking your requirements ahead helps me plan my day ahead
Contactless entry and the sanitization check of the desk I'm going to use adds up so much of peace to my mind.

Cons

Maybe they can capture the recording of attendance at the customers site visit also.

• Industry: Automotive

My return to office became breezy

Reviewed on 2021/10/13

When my office announced that we need to get back to our workplace, I was scared, to be honest. Apart from safety, the concern was whether or not I will be able to adjust. With WorkInSync, the process to return to the office became seamless. From their QR-based sign-in to desk management, I am extremely happy to have used this app. The features are well-developed. It is a must for all employees returning to the office.

Pros

The best feature in the app has to be the desk booking app. I can find my colleagues and see when they are visiting. I can also schedule my desks in advance.

Cons

The interface can improve. I can see a lot of updates on a daily basis, which shows that they are improving the app to be the best.

Santhosha
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

The most accommodating hybrid workplace app that there is

Reviewed on 2022/10/11

Absolutely love how they’ve created a one stop solution for planning work from the office with the current hybrid work model. Booking seats, parking & meals for those who come to the office is all done with just one click. The team calendar also allows me to see who from my team is coming to the office, so I can plan my day in advance. It is the best app for improving employee experience. And like I say, it is the most accommodating hybrid workplace app ever.

Pros

Everything about the product. It is very user friendly. And because it offers everything in one place, I do not have to switch between different apps. Be it desks or parking, everything is on one platform. Super comfortable in using this app.

Cons

I like their desktop version more compared to their mobile version. Also, I think the load time for the mobile version is more compared to the desktop version.

Ipsita
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

ABInBev user's review

Reviewed on 2021/05/25

Overall a good experience.
Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board,...

Overall a good experience.
Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board, automated calls to confirm if the passengers have reached home.
Covid safety related features like mask scanning, cafeteria food ordering, desk booking are good too.

Pros

Good app used by office transport.
Integration of Covid related features were good.

Cons

User Interface can be improved.
Notifications can be improved.

Maria
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

It provides all the tools we need to develop the remote work environment to suit our needs.

Reviewed on 2023/01/26

WorkInSync gave more value to remote work, as it brought us all the tools we need in one place, and also helped document remote working hours accurately.

Pros

WorkInSync is a very flexible and easy-to-use tool, with which I can transfer my real office to virtual reality, and I can format it as I want, as there are many great tools that help in performing all my daily duties naturally. I love how I can document working hours, as WorkInSync enables me to record start and leave times, and scheduling enables me to arrange my work program accurately. It also helps coordinate booking appointments and obtaining approvals, thus ensuring that tasks are completed on time.

Cons

I don't see any negative things about WorkInSync, as I find it very easy to use, but I would like more improvements to the meeting room.

Thippareddy

Reviewed on 2022/12/13

Its a great application for business, helps a lot to manage safety of associates

Pros

Scheduling, Desk booking, Security dashboard and Safety alerts.

Cons

I did not like the dependency on Network which impacts a lot on Safety alerts.

Deepak
  • Industry: Banking

Workinsync in societe generale

Reviewed on 2021/05/23

Pros

Ease of use, roll out of new features, tracking, easy to allocate cabs, desk, customer support etc

Cons

Everything is great. I couldn't find anything less to like

Steve

Extremely easy to use and very good user experience

Reviewed on 2022/03/31

we are very happy with the software, the Workinsync team [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are always available for all sorts of support.

Pros

the ease of use of the system, the floor plans are interactive and I could find a desk according to the amenities, it takes 15-20 seconds to make a desk booking from the mobile app

Cons

nothing as of now, they keep the after sales support spot on

Harsh

I have used the product several times and it has been great every time!

Reviewed on 2022/02/19

Despite the amazing software, the best thing about WorkInSync is the outstanding customer service, always responsive and generous!

Pros

I primarily use Meeting room Management and Visitors Management, and I am really pleased with how simple it is to use. I did not have any trouble implementing it.

Cons

Getting used to some of the tools requires a little more work than I think is necessary, but once you've got the hang of them, they're easy to use.

Arpit

It's an excellent tool that's simple to use and is of great help!

Reviewed on 2022/02/17

The product has consistently demonstrated its performance and adapted to our changing needs for over a decade.

Pros

Meeting rooms can be booked in advance, and by having visibility, I was able to plan my meeting spaces efficiently.

Cons

It seems as though the updates have reduced the click-heavy nature of the technology. Thus, I have no dislikes at present.

Vipul

User-Friendly

Reviewed on 2021/05/19

Pros

Ease of use in using the software. It is user-friendly.

Cons

Sometimes the app crashed, but after the update, it got fixed.

Aparna

Commute made seamless

Reviewed on 2021/05/27

Pros

Easy and smooth usage. Timely notifications as reminders for pickup and drop. The latest feature of workstation allocation is brilliant.

Cons

Can add flexibility to switch between at least 2 house locations frequently.

• Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

My Take on the New All in One Application in the market, Which also helps in RTO (Return To...

Reviewed on 2021/11/17

Transparency On Colleague booking and status, - Give that info on should I plan or not to office

Sanitization - Need of the Hour and digitizing of Housekeep staff activity

Meeting Room - Data on employee was available for in-presence meeting or not again gives that transparency.

Pros

Meeting room management, Initial on-boarding with company policies to be accepted, Desk Booking with real-time sanitization update, Custom Notifications, etc..!

Cons

Aryoga Setu Integration, I understand that's the policy that the company has & we have to follow but given the current circumstances is this even relevant now?

Bandi
  • Used for 1+ year

Seating

Reviewed on 2021/04/23

Pros

The seating arrangement is very good and while entering the office checking the body temperature of the user is one more good feature which i feel is good feature.

Cons

i have already informed your team member to add seat number in meeting rooms as will but in meeting rooms seat are not added.

Response from WorkInSync

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

Tania

WorkInSync is a A great Hybrid Workplace Solution

Reviewed on 2022/08/15

The amalgamation of Physical and virtual office has changed the way of working. Employees now see the office from a very different perspective now

Pros

Everything starting from the fact that the workplace has now become Hybrid, to booking your own office desk before even visiting the office. Being able to book meeting rooms in advance. I believe the software has been designed with a lot of deliberation.

Cons

I believe there is a scope for more features like visitor management. It will make our experience even better.

Go for their space management software

Reviewed on 2021/10/05

I have been using their space management software and honestly, it is one of the best apps I have ever used. I don’t have to worry about getting desks or finding meeting rooms. I schedule myself for a week even before I come to the office. I particularly like their desk booking feature.

Pros

I honestly like their desk booking feature the most. It offers so much. I can book desks, find my colleagues and also integrate it with MS Teams. Keep up the good work.

Cons

Nothing as such. We are very satisfied with the software.

Param Pratap

Workinsync Review

Reviewed on 2021/06/14

it's good

it's good

Pros

The process is simple. felt more confident while going to the office due to workinsync. the process is easy we need to book a slot every day. once the slot is confirmed we can go directly. once we reach the office we need to login in signup in workinsync. where it captures the photo and checks the temperature. once everything is fine we can log in.

Cons

As of now nothing much. process has been simple and easy