Adobe Photoshop

4.3/5

Md Fateh Ali
Md Fateh Ali
  • Industry: Design

"In Photoshop, Sky is the limit."

Reviewed on 2022/06/04

Adobe Photoshop is still unbeatable photo editing software. Photoshop is one of the best creations of Adobe Company. It's the favorite image editing software for every professional designer. Easy to use for any new bee and you can create anything using your imagination. In Photoshop, Sky is the only limit.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop has been the most used photo editing software for the longest time in the design field. It has plenty of pros that I can describe. The UI of Photoshop is absolutely incredible, and it has a wide variety of features and plugins. Edit photos and graphics it's easy and convenient. In image manipulation, Photoshop will introduce thousands of doors to the creative world. Selecting a subject and removing background from any image is 1 click away from getting a significant result. It has some crazy features like neuro filter, camera raw filter, sky replacement filter, and so on.

Cons

Definitely, Photoshop has some cons like its extreme resource hunter. If your PC configuration is up to date, then it's ok with you. Otherwise, it will take a while to open it, and if the file size is bigger, it will lag.

Also, the subscription to this software will be costly but comes out with significant results.

Affinity Designer

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

Adobe is more reliable, convenient, and resource full design software compared to others.
Nkululeko
Nkululeko
  • Industry: Graphic Design

It's Probably "Photoshopped" is What It Is. Why Choose Adobe Photoshop.

Reviewed on 2023/09/22

I designed my company logo, Shop Layout, Company Branding, Social Media Ads with Photoshop. I have used the software for 10 years now and it keep on getting better and better. Photoshop is the main design software my company uses for all clients' design jobs.

Pros

You can edit any image in each and every possible way. There is a huge tool menu that contains over 50+ tools and presets available for use. The 3D feature in Photoshop makes it easy to create 3D layers within the software. You can also create animations with Photoshop.

Cons

I cannot think of any offsets about this software.

Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Photoshop

I could not reach the desired results with any other software I had previously tried.

DrawPad and CorelDRAW

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

Photoshop is truly all-in-one photo manipulation and graphic design software by far. There's a popular saying that is "It's Photoshopped", meaning the way the image looks it must have been edited on photoshop based on the realistic editing and manipulation capabilities.
Mathew
  • Industry: Civil Engineering
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Powerful Image Editing Tool

Reviewed on 2024/05/20

Photoshop is my goto image editing software. I will even scree capture images of our in house software and use Photoshop to enhance the capture instead of the capture software's tools.

Pros

I love that versatility that Photoshop provides through effects and layers. Layers, to me is the best part. Updating or editing images is much easier when making edits on a new layer. It also protects the original file.

Cons

My least favorite part of Photoshop is the actions. They can be helpful. I just have not mastered them yet.

luis
  • Industry: Photography

Crash bandicoot

Reviewed on 2022/09/20

Pros

I've been using this software since it's very first steps. Overall is a pretty good tool for my job.

Cons

Photoshop 22.1.1 been crashing while opening heif / heic files on my macOS Mojave 10.14.6I, for months now - and after sending the so call "Report", it has NOT been fixed.
Its overpriced for all the bugs it's been having for the past 3 years.
I feel attached to Adobe after so many years of being a user, but now I'm considering other options.

Muhammad Daud
Muhammad Daud

Adobe Cloud and Photoshop, Best solutions for organisations.

Reviewed on 2024/03/22

Overall, I have used Adobe Photoshop for several years to get the desired output on the images. As an IT Professional, I have worked with several design applications and Photoshop is the best among them all.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop is the best tool in Graphics design and photo editing. It brings a real-time impression to images to meet the needs of an individual or organization for the set of delivery with filters, layers, set of design, enhancement, and merging of images.
With new Photoshop AI features, it makes life easy for the graphic design team to get the desired output.

Cons

The New Version of Photoshop with AI requires more training and knowledge to work effectively.

OBS Studio

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop provides features that are not present in other applications. The ease of use, features in one places, series of enhancements, layers, settings makes life easy.
Autumn

A Powerful Multitool

Reviewed on 2024/03/20

It has been an invaluable tool and allows me to get things done both quickly and with high quality.

Pros

Anything you can possibly want to do to an image is made possible in Photoshop. It truly offers everything with endless customization and tweaking. I have designed many images and edited hundreds of photos with it.

Cons

It is difficult to learn all of the features, I still learn new techniques everyday and sometimes it can be overwhelming.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Adobe Photoshop User w/4 Years of Experience

Reviewed on 2024/05/23

After getting accustomed to the platform, I have become a frequent user of Adobe Photoshop. It is a helpful tool for most, if not all, of my image editing/creation needs.

Pros

I like how Adobe Photoshop can meet each designer where they are. If you are a novice or only need basic photo editing tools, it is more than what you need. If you need to customize images, Adobe Photoshop is an amazing tool that can take your designs to the next level.

Cons

The basic tools are easy enough to find and utilize. However, there is a learning curve to master and use advanced features.

Uthso
  • Industry: Graphic Design

I am a graphic designers. I have a company.

Reviewed on 2024/05/21

Pros

Image editing, image animation creating and exporting are very nice.

Cons

Becuse photoshop is a most powerfull image editing and graphic design software.

Seith
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Genuine comments about Adobe photoshop

Reviewed on 2024/05/17

i have had fan using photoshop , having the freedom to create what ever i wanted

Pros

it gives designers freedom to create or transform anything

Cons

you can not learn it all, its so wide. it requires a lot of learning every single day

Allie
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 2024/05/22

I absolutely love Adobe Photoshop and would highly recommend it for others in the Photography business.

Pros

I absolutely love Adobe Photoshop because I can always get the inspired image results I need

Cons

Honestly, I really want to buy Adobe Photoshop for my friend who is a photographer to be able to start her business but it's pretty expensive. I wish there was a way to pay for a 3 month trial for those who are unsure if they want to commit to it or not.

Van McLean

Still the topnotch image editing software for graphic artists

Reviewed on 2021/07/15

You can basically do anything and everything with Photoshop. This is what I primarily use for marketing flyer creations from scratch.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop allows you to create your image from scratch and lets your imagination translate into an actual product/layout. It has the most comprehensive feature and shortcut keys are easy to remember for ease of working. Depends on the laptop that youre using as well, it loads faster and edits faster as it's very easy to switch from one function to another - and the toolbar on the left is also very accessible. On the recent Photoshop versions, you can create and save your own workspace which will allow you to choose only the most used icons and functions.

Cons

It has the tendency to eat up a lot of memory depend on your artwork. Photoshop would also require high computer requirements in order for the software to function well. These are very technical observations as the software itself is very great

Canva

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

Photoshop gives you the flexibility to be creative and pick up whatever is in your mind. This is very user-friendly from the graphic artist's perspective. The Adobe Suite might be a bit expensive in general, but definitely worth it for the company.
Eero
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Top tool for image creation and editing

Reviewed on 2021/07/23

I use Photoshop for editing photos, brochure and ad design, banner creation, and much more. It (with few other Adobe programs) helps me to get all graphic design things done, and some hobby projects too.

Pros

Photoshop has all the functionality one might need for graphic design, image editing, photography, both for work and hobby. I like the speed and how the tools are, they really help and save my time for more important things.

Cons

The only times when I turn to some other software are 1) when I want to sharpen the images, I rather use another software and 2) for digital painting, if I want a more traditional look, Corel Painter is better. Apart from this, Photoshop is the king. Competitors are not far behind though, and what I like the least in Photoshop is the pricing model. I prefer to buy the software once and use it (for years) without necessarily buying upgrades. Adobe's pricing model is good for short-term users and those who want constant upgrades. For long-term users who can live without the newest upgrades, this pricing policy is really bad.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

I chose Photoshop because it has the best functionalities for photo editing. However, I still use Corel Painter for digital painting and sometimes Clip Studio too. GIMP was too weak when it comes to functionality and speed so I ditched it, hoping it will evolve in the future. CorelDraw didn't offer what Photoshop did. For vectors I ended up using Adobe Illustrator.
Sean
  • Industry: Design

Graphic Design and Editing made easy.

Reviewed on 2021/11/29

My overall experience is very good, I've done some interesting projects with Photoshop which I could have done in other software or it would have taken me longer. I haven't had too many issues that I needed assistance with except for billing, where I got billed twice but it was resolved in a reasonable amount of time. It took me several days, initially, to figure out some of the quirks and features of Photoshop, of which, I mostly had to look on Youtube for tips and tricks.

Pros

Photoshop is the best graphic design tool on the market, this software offers so much content and tools that help you design whatever you want that I couldn't possibly go to another software. The library and templates offered, make life so much easier with various different aspects of design, from images to your own custom designs.

Cons

customer support isn't the most helpful or punctual and it tends to take several emails to resolve tickets. The software is difficult to use and some of what you get out of its Help Wizard can confuse you, even more, the biggest obstacle for any general user is the user interface, there are just so many buttons, for some, it can be overwhelming, while those like me with trying each button to see what they do.

Adal

Why you might want to start using Adobe Photoshop if your're a Designer.

Reviewed on 2022/09/27

Pros

I personally love most about the software is the amount of ease it creates especially for designers. Whether it be designs for clothing, editing images/photos, graphic design, UI design, or making templates. Photoshop has many features that can give you a head advantage compared to other softwares. Freedom of design would be something I will title this software for.

Cons

Photoshop is a great product and I would recommend designers to at least try it out. Although nothing is perfect, and I still have some UI issues with it or setting up the arrnagemnt of the UI. For example the 3D feature or Photoshop tools icons glitch often which creates a uneasy time for me. Although it doesn't have a huge effect whatsoever.

Himanshu
Himanshu
  • Industry: Printing

Its my Daily Professional Friend who does everything which I command it.. Thank you

Reviewed on 2022/03/26

I can't say bad, but it's best as I said earlier few issues are there.. but they can solve it

Pros

It's the best photoshop editing software from 10 years in which I am contacted with Photoshop.. and let me tell you its second-best software that I love from Adobe.. first is Illustrator.

Cons

GIF which It exports comes Blurry and transparent edges are showing loot of unprofessional look..

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Photoshop

Illustrator can't work as best as Photoshop when it comes to Photo editing..

Adobe Illustrator

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

Photoshop provided good support along with large community support.. they give updates every 3 months..
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

An overpriced sovereign

Reviewed on 2023/01/02

Photoshop remains the reference software for what concerns retouching and image manipulation. Despite the appearance of several competitors, most studios continue to use it and to have their teams work on it. The biggest advantage of the software, remains the force of habit.

Affinity Photo

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

most of the creative studios use this software, it remains a mandatory reference and an absolutely necessary string to the bow of any person evolving in the image sector
Atour
  • Industry: Research

Editing photos in various formats is simple.

Reviewed on 2022/11/04

Utilizing cloud storage is quite practical since I can sync and access the required files from numerous PCs located in various towns and countries.

Pros

I have complete control over the image I work with. I start working on it as soon as I upload it and continue till I apply the finishing touches.I can balance out the skin tone, brighten the eyes, erase freckles, remove a mole I don't like, or just a little wrinkle or blemish. I can also whiten teeth and straighten hair. These are but a few of the features I have access to in Adobe Photoshop.This is badly required for our firm .

Cons

The system requirements for running Photoshop have been updated, and it takes up a lot of RAM. Additionally, photos with Photoshop demand a lot of storage space. When the system requirements do not match the required graphics, performance problems and time lag result.

Adobe XD

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Photoshop

Photoshop produces images with a professional level of quality.

Figma
Adriano
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Considering getting into Photoshop? Please read my review to see if it is worthy it your $.

Reviewed on 2021/08/10

Whether I am creating ads or editing images for our website, or social media, Photoshop is an invaluable tool. Personally, I have used Photoshop to edit photos of my two children since they were born - memorializing beautifully those special moments of their lives. I also use Photoshop extensively for editing outdoor photography. As a resident of the beautiful Pacific Northwest, I am 30 minutes away from beautiful lakes and mountains. Photoshop has not disappointed me in 20 years since my college days!

Pros

Photoshop is powerful. I can't think of something photo-editing-wise that you can not do with Photoshop. Having said that, what I like most is that if I don't know how to get something done, there are Adobe pro tips available everywhere. The knowledge base library is extensive and whether you are a beginner or a veteran user of the app, you never few stuck or unable to get to that next level.

Cons

The cost of using the product is prohibitive for most people. I guess adobe has a specific demographic in mind for Adobe Photoshop...

Meheli
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 2021/12/16

Would it be advisable for me to get Photoshop?

That depends. Assuming you are searching for...

Would it be advisable for me to get Photoshop?

That depends. Assuming you are searching for proficient grade programming and need to work in the expert visual computerization space, learn Photoshop.

It's an incredible instrument that many individuals in this industry use to make and wonderful their plans. Realizing the program will assist you with learning new projects in the future too.

Assuming you are a specialist, I suggest utilizing GIMP or Krita. Why? Photoshop membership charges add up rapidly, and free projects can do a considerable lot of Photoshop's primary elements.

Pros

PROS

Consistent Updates: Adobe offers ordinary updates, fixing bugs, refining instruments, and adding more highlights. The consistent updates keep the application cutthroat on the lookout.

Wide Usage: Millions of individuals use Adobe Photoshop, making it a practically all inclusive language among creators and specialists, extraordinary for joint effort.

Consistent Compatibility with Other Adobe Programs: Photoshop works agreeably with the other Adobe applications, incredible for makers who need to hop between programs.
For instance, a film editorial manager working in Premiere might have to alter a photograph still from a film. They could then leap to Photoshop, modifying, and completing the photograph. Every Adobe application dominates in its picked medium, making the full Creative Cloud suite a tool compartment available to you.

Fantastic Range of Features: You can do nearly anything in this application, from activity, 3D plan, photograph correcting, to considerably more. Photoshop has improved enormously and extended many devices to the forces to be reckoned with they are today.

Cons

Cons

Costly: Photoshop should be paid for through a perpetual membership. It is absolutely impossible to buy the product by and large, an enormous channel on makers who continually then need to dish out many dollars to utilize programming that turns into a crucial piece of their inventive framework.

Overpowering Toolset: The quantity of Photoshop highlights can be overpowering on occasion, particularly for novices learning the application. While the component list is mind boggling, there will frequently be sets of instruments that creatives never contact, contingent upon their specialty.

Troublesome Learning Curve: Bouncing off the most recent point, Photoshop is a monster to learn. Indeed, even veterans should keep watching instructional exercises to stay aware of the new updates and get familiar with the new elements. The steady condition of learning can be a lot for certain clients.

Piyush
  • Industry: Animation

Reviewed on 2022/02/26

Anybody needing to be an expert in the inventive business needs to learn Adobe Photoshop well. Its upper hands are definitely more significant than its impediments. You should make certain of your requirements in light of the fact that Photoshop offers gigantic usefulness. Ideally by getting mindful of these benefits and burdens of utilizing Photoshop will assist you with settling on the ideal choice prior to buying this program

Pros

You can rehabilitate old photographs which have been harmed. Photoshop offers exceptional devices and channels for this reason. Instances of valuable devices are Vanishing point and Clone stamp.
Resizing pictures to an ideal pixel tallness and width can be effortlessly done in Photoshop.
Photoshop has exceptional usefulness for movement. You can make outlines in layer structure which can be then joined to shape activitys.
Photoshop is likewise prominently utilized for planning illustrations and formats for sites. It offers a wide assortment of examples and elements to make an amazing web architecture with a site design.
Essential picture altering, for example, complexion changes, red-eye evacuation, adding/eliminating obscure, teeth brightening and foundation changes are only a tick away. This saves a great deal of time.
Unprecedented picture altering instruments make it extremely simple to apply and save colossal time.
Different organizations of pictures can be altered easily.
Making and altering recordings, and making three dimensional pictures is extremely simple in Photoshop.
There are heaps of best computerized painting brushes for Photoshop that can assist you with working effortlessly.
Shareability with various projects is intended for consistent exchange
Documents can be partaken in various arrangements to suit the necessities of the beneficiary.
Profoundly adjustable alternate ways for a smooth work process.
Proficient

Cons

Being a very good quality programming, it could be challenging for certain fledglings to explore through the UI from the get go. As there are a wide assortment of elements and usefulness, you probably will need to initially recognize your motivation in learning Photoshop and afterward learn highlights that satisfy your necessities.
Running Photoshop programming requires enormous space in the memory, and has refreshed framework prerequisites. Photoshopped pictures likewise require enormous space for capacity. There are execution issues and delay when the framework prerequisites don't match the designs required.
Ceaseless untested updates, which now and again cause mistakes and bugs, are delivered which adds a component of vulnerability to the work process.
Progress observing bars are missing in certain highlights of Photoshop. This influences the efficiency of the client.
Working with vector illustrations is some of the time troublesome as Photoshop isn't viable with all vector designs.
It is costly programming and may not fit the spending plan for some. Besides, Adobe Creative Cloud is a membership based model which implies you pay as long as you need to take their administration. By the by, there is high incentive for cash as the product is very strong. For those with essential picture altering needs, different options will be a superior choice.

Why can't I dispense with Adobe Photoshop?

Reviewed on 2022/05/03

I've been using it for 3 years now and it's so great I've used it, loved the handling, ease of use and the amount of time saving it gave me, really, you will never regret trying it.

Pros

One of the most powerful features that I always use a lot is (object selection tool), I can’t believe how much it is a tool that will save you time, the artificial intelligence is very powerful in this tool, so the object is selected automatically and very professionally.
Also, one of the features that I liked and made my photos at the top of professionalism, is the option (Set Focus Point) where it notifies a point in the image and it has to be in focus, and the rest is out focus, so if you take a picture from the phone, you will make it like professional cameras.
There is a new filter I like that has been added and it is suitable for females, a filter (a natural filter) and it retouches the skin, removes pimples, softens the skin .
Also a powerful feature is to change the details of your face with a filter (smart photo), if you are happy make you sad, get old, remove your head hair, and many other things, etc., the artificial intelligence is very powerful with this filter unlike other programs I used.
If you love autumn, spring, summer or winter photos, Adobe provides you with this feature with the click of a button, a filter (Landscape Mixer) that converts photos to all seasons of the year. You have to work hours.
Frankly, the advantages of Adobe Photoshop are endless, it has many and many advantages, a week of time on yourself.

Cons

Of all these filters and features, only if Adobe adds a similar feature as in Adobe Lightroom, which is the feature of copying and pasting colors easily.

Temitope

Adobe Photoshop: The Undeniable Leader in Photo Editing

Reviewed on 2022/03/31

I use Adobe Photoshop for photo editing at all times as it gives me the best result so far. It is easy to integrate with other business platforms I use for design works. I gladly recommend it to anyone aiming to achieve the best photo editing experience as long as he/she is ready to learn.

Pros

There is no rivalry with Adobe Photoshop by any other photo editing software. I have been working with and studying the tools in Photoshop for more than a decade and still getting to discover their various functionalities, even, more are still being introduced with each update. I especially like the innovations brought in in the aspect of artificial intelligence, intelligent object detection and sky replacement feature. Photoshop gives me room to express my creativity as much as I can, I can even change my pictures into a painting or merge different images together. I can also work across different systems remotely while also getting real-time support from colleagues when a variety of ideas are required on a project. The mobile app is another beautiful addition.

Cons

Photoshop can be overwhelming for those who are just starting out in photo editing and designs generally. The multilayer approach to the workspace can be more simplified and put together on the same workspace like CorelDraw. Photoshop files can also take a lot of space which makes file sharing a little clumsy. The developers should also work on the payment options as there is no room for a one-time license option.

Joe
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Love and Frustration: My Experience with Adobe Photoshop

Reviewed on 2023/03/11

Despite these drawbacks, I still believe that Photoshop is an essential tool for any photographer or graphic designer. Its range of features, flexibility, and seamless integration with other Adobe products make it a powerful asset for anyone working in the creative industries. I highly recommend Adobe Photoshop to anyone looking for a comprehensive, powerful image editing software program. Its user-friendly interface, flexibility, and seamless integration with other Adobe products make it a top choice for photographers, graphic designers, and other creative professionals.

Pros

One of the things I like most about Photoshop is its user-friendly interface. Despite the program's complexity, Adobe has done an excellent job of organizing the various tools and options in a way that makes sense and is easy to navigate. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced user, you can find the tools you need quickly and easily. Another feature I appreciate about Photoshop is its incredible flexibility. The program supports a wide range of file formats, including RAW files, and offers a wide range of customization options. Whether you're adjusting the color balance, exposure, or sharpness of an image, Photoshop gives you the power to create the exact look and feel you want. Finally, I love how easy it is to integrate Photoshop with other Adobe products, such as Lightroom and Illustrator. This seamless integration allows me to work efficiently and effectively across all my design projects.

Cons

Sure, here's a review of Adobe Photoshop based on your feedback:While I think Adobe Photoshop is an excellent image editing software program, there are a few things that I find frustrating about the program.One of the biggest drawbacks of Photoshop is its price. As a professional photographer and graphic designer, I need access to the full suite of Adobe products, including Photoshop. However, the cost of a Creative Cloud subscription can be a significant financial burden, especially for small businesses or individuals just starting. Another issue I've encountered with Photoshop is its complexity. While the program's user interface is generally easy to navigate, it can take a long time to learn all of the various tools and features available. Even after using the software for several years, I still discover new features that I was previously unaware of. Finally, while Photoshop does offer a wide range of customization options, the program can be slow and cumbersome when working with large files. Editing high-resolution images or large batches of files can be time-consuming and frustrating, even on a high-performance computer.

Michelangelo
Michelangelo

The tool most used by every photographer.

Reviewed on 2022/07/31

Little to say: it's Photoshop.
the historical program with all its pros, its infinite functions,...

Little to say: it's Photoshop.
the historical program with all its pros, its infinite functions, its infinite bugs and that air that is always reassuring for those who have used it for decades.
Honestly, however, I do not think it is the best software for those who are looking out now.

Pros

Objectively, the most advanced software ever for photo editing. It is effective and precise in all its functions and updates, in recent years, no longer create problems in updates. Useful and interesting cloud integration and, above all, Adobe Fonts.

Cons

It's a hell of a tool. If you are a beginner it will take years to find and understand how all the functions work, it has an absurd cost when compared to competitors who still have good quality. Not to mention when it shuts down randomly due to bugs.

Affinity Photo

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Photoshop

More used in photographic world
Radek
  • Industry: Entertainment

A Powerhouse for Creative Minds

Reviewed on 2024/03/10

Exploring Adobe Photoshop feels like unlocking a treasure chest of creative possibilities, where each tool and feature offers a new avenue for artistic expression. The journey through its complex interface and functionalities is challenging, yet immensely rewarding, as mastery brings the power to transform imagination into visual reality. Despite its steep learning curve, Photoshop remains an essential tool for professionals and enthusiasts alike, continually evolving to lead the frontier of digital creativity.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop offers an unparalleled array of tools and features, enabling deep control over digital images and fostering limitless creativity.
Continuous updates introduce cutting-edge features, keeping Photoshop innovative and ensuring users have access to the latest in imaging technology.

Cons

The complexity and steep learning curve of Photoshop can be daunting for beginners, making it less accessible for those new to digital editing.
Its subscription-based pricing model, although offering constant updates and cloud services, can represent a significant ongoing cost, especially for hobbyists and freelancers.