MyB2B Reviews

MyB2B

EDI software designed for small businesses

4.8/5 (54 reviews)
Esther L.

Two Thumbs Up-Customer Service

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

After being told by another representative there was no solution to our issue and even looking for another EDI provider that would fulfill our needs for an important trade partner, the representative reached out to me and presented several options that he thought would resolve our issue. He was pleasant, patient and really listened to my concerns and frustrations. He offered several options until finally, we were satisfied. We were on the phone for little over an hour and it was well worth every minute. The end result I have to say, turned out to be better than expected.

Pros

Very user-friendly and helpful training guides.

Cons

Unexpected changes to the template, it catches us by surprise at times. When we're so used to doing things a certain way, and then one day going into the portal and something looks different.

Dawn S.

Easy set up and good problem resolution.

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Pros

We have not had any issues with the setup or product since sign up. We had a billing issue which was cleared up and made right by the company. A company cannot only be judged on product alone. People and the decisions a company makes for its customers is equally as important. One of two decisions could have been made by CW with our issue. They chose their customer and to do the right thing. I hope that this speaks volumes to new potential customers as it certainly ensured us as a continued CW customer and advocate.

Cons

Response time was not speedy (due to the type of issue where this may not be the case in other situations) but the issue was ultimately resolved.

Janel B.

I loved using Covalent's EDI Solution

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

our biggest customer doesn't support us using it anymore, so we had to transition with them.

Pros

The links to get to the EDI portal were always quick and specifically posted in each email that contained information. The whole system is user friendly and it is easy to search and find any PO or invoice. Customer Service was always top-notch if I needed to make a phone call! The invoicing process was always on time and easy to understand the charges, which are VERY reasonable!!

Stephen F.

We have worked with Covalentworks for many years to provide EDI for some of our biggest customers.

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

We have implemented 3 trading partners and all have gone well. We are happy.

Pros

A few years ago we were asked to provide EDI for a few big customers. Covalentworks worked with us so we can send a simple .csv file with our information to them and they convert into the complicated EDI format and send.

Marcia T.

CovalentWorks is great!

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Pros

It is internet based accessible to everyone in the office and easy to use. If ever I experience any problems or have questions, response time and follow-up is excellent. Have been using CovalentWorks since late 2013.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Tina L.

Fantastic Customer Service

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/01/07

MyB2B has been essential in communicating with our vendors. From ASN to invoicing the program has satisfied the demand and allowed us to stay on track. From the quick invoicing to labeling we have felt confident that our business needs have been met

Pros

Hands down the customer service! They are always so very helpful and willing to stay with the problem until it is resolved. They are also very "forward thinking" and while troubleshooting will also safe haven other potential issues that might arise. I have been quite surprised by their level on commitment and satisfaction. Something that doesn't exist in todays age.

Cons

The program itself is not as straightforward as I would like. Having worked on the system now for over three years it has simplified but there are always issues on the vendors side that need to be changed and/or altered. This usually results in a call and as I mention it is resolved quickly as the customer service is fabulous!

Alison B.

Exceptional Product and Incredible People

Reviewed on 2017/09/26

EDI made simple..

Pros

The software is user friendly and they offer comprehensive tutorial videos. They offer tremendous support both online and over the phone, rare with technology companies these days. Their customer support staff is friendly, responsive, knowledgeable and will work with you to find a solution.

Cons

I have not had any issues with this company or the software. If I had to say anything as a con I would say I wish I would have purchased the Shipping EDI software for FedEx from the beginning.

Jerry P.

A welcome opportun ity to show credit where credit is due.

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Support team member has assisted me in a VDSP EDI Rollout Project Implementation. She is fast and accurate in her mapping and transaction processing. This project will eliminate paper or fax transactions and there by reduce time and errors. A cost savings for both trading partners. A WIN...WIN for all.

Pros

The support staff is second to none. I've been in this business for a long time and they are wonderful.

Cons

Can't think of a thing. When you receive the timeliness of testing that I have it is a pleasure to work with the staff of CovalentWorks.

John D.

Highly Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

It is very easy to use, everything is in one place.

Cons

There was a period where they had a server issue and did not inform me as soon as I would have preferred.

Scott B.

Thanh is the Man!

Reviewed on 2016/09/09

I've had to call customer service several times over the years and they always found the answer. Thanks!

Howard G.

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

Great service, great quality, less expensive. Very happy with Covalentworks.

Pros

This software is much less expensive than other EDI solutions, but the quality is every bit as good. They will work with you to customize your solution, and be right there if you need any help.

Cons

Compile time for labels is a little longer than we want on very very large orders, but they are always working to improve this.

Kathy M.

Highly recommend for small-medium business

Reviewed on 2016/07/14

EDI is a pain but Covalentworks MyB2B makes it almost painless to manage communications with retailer partners requiring EDI transmissions. Our company has been using MyB2B for over 4 years and we have not had very many problems. The service techs took care of all the integration and periodic updates with our EDI partners, and whenever there was a problem their customer service techs were extremely responsive.

Cons

cost

Ben P.

Covalent EDI - easy to use.

Reviewed on 2016/07/18

experienced and professional staff help throughout the process of trading partner implementation, they are knowledgeable in all functions.

Pros

online based software is a cost effective solution to EDI with trading partners that require it.

Cons

all was as expected.

Nikita C.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

I get all my job done using this software.

Pros

Ease of usage, Excellent customer support. I am a first time EDI user and have no clue what to do. Van from customer support helped me every step of the way and I quickly learnt how easy it was to maneuver around the website. We are definitely staying with Covalent for all our company needs! Try them, you would not regret it!

Cons

No complains. Software is really easy to use. Any problems are quickly resolved by customer support. A very impressive company as a whole!

Sandy R.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2018/09/14

Customer Service is great! Very helpful and polite.

Pros

The software is easy to use, very easy to learn and efficient.

Cons

I have had no problem with this software.

Great customer service!

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Pros

Team is very efficient at answering my questions.

Cons

I guess the actual website is a little outdated. But still works great!

Peter S.

We were using another provider that cost many times more than Covalentworks.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/01/24

Pros

Ease of use even for a 'low-tech' guy like me. Customer service is outstanding and didn't talk down to me

Ronald B.

Outstanding customer service team. Helped to resolve several very difficult issues

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/11/15

Pros

Historical Information accessibility. Able to look up old data, or ways to work around if old information is not available

Cons

Too many fields with non applicable information that can confuse the process. Errors are sometimes not as easily identified prior to submissions

Len B.

Look no further

Reviewed on 2016/07/14

This is an outstanding company and group of individuals. They are our partner for major retailers and we could not be any happier with the process and the organization of this company. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Pros

Everything

Cons

None

Wayne P.

Excellent Support and Cost effective EDI Solution

Reviewed on 2015/12/29

Our company just landed a national account and we had to move to edi. We have always been scared about it because of complexities and costs, but we took a shot with Covalent Works and it has really worked out. Thanh Nguyen is a support rep who came to our rescue and personally trained us. Thanh was the best trainer I have ever worked with for something like this. Now I feel like an edi pro. Their software is easy to learn for any novice with a just a little training and a great trainer like Thanh.

Brandon H.

Ease of transition

Reviewed on 2015/08/17

We just started using Covalent Works a few months ago and the whole process was completely new to us. As expected with anything new there is going to be several questions in the beginning. Their Customer Support Team is phenomenal! I do not know how many people comprise of this team, however, Lily who we seem to deal with each time is outstanding. We have a question and an answer is always given immediately. Thanks for making this transition and new phase for us so smooth!!

Lisa P.

Very easy to use

Reviewed on 2015/04/09

The product is very easy to use. I usually only have to contact customer service when we begin using a new carrier and that carrier needs to be added to the pull down list, which isn't very often. Customer Service is great and they always get my carriers added within minutes of my email, but we used to be able to add our carriers on our own. Would make things a lot quicker for us and I am sure for the customer service department if we were able to add carriers on our own again.

Wei S.

Great EDI experience

Reviewed on 2015/10/27

Have a very pleasant working experience with Covalent Works. Its web-based EDI portal MyB2B is friendly and easy to use. From the setup to the customer service, the team responds with great care and patience. Especially thanks to Lily, the customer support angel, who takes care of every of our concerns in a prompt and professional way. Covalent Work is definitely the great choice for any company who is looking for automating the EDI process.

Jay W.

Not even a hurricane can stop their customer service

Reviewed on 2017/09/21

Pros

They have been great to work with. We were a new company and new to EDI but they made the on-boarding and setup process seamless and easy.

Even in the midst of a hurricane, the helped get us set up to receive orders from a new major account. CovalentWorks team was having to evacuate their offices for flooding warnings and still managed to take care of us remotely.

They have earned a loyal customer, and I gladly recommend them to others.

Brad P.

Covalent Works is doing a great job for us

Reviewed on 2016/09/27

Service is excellent, and cost for EDI and Invoice processing is about half of their competitors. I am a happy customer of these guys, and plan to be for a long time. Anybody using the "big names" for EDI integration is a sucker for overpaying for Invoice processing

Pros

Good Service, lower cost

Cons

If EDI is required to receive an invoice from a partner, there are no cons to using Covalent Works