Power My Analytics Reviews

Abhishek
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Best and easiest

Reviewed on 2023/05/30

Pros

I have been using this remarkable reporting and ads dashboard tool, and I am absolutely thrilled with its capabilities. It is incredibly user-friendly, making the process of creating reports and dashboards a breeze. The accuracy of the data it presents is truly impressive, giving me complete confidence in the insights it provides. Additionally, one of the standout features of this tool is its remarkable efficiency. It significantly reduces the time and effort required to generate comprehensive reports and engaging dashboards. I highly recommend this tool to anyone looking for a powerful and efficient solution for their reporting and ads needs. It has truly transformed the way I analyze and present data, making my work more productive and enjoyable

Cons

I didn't think it is having any negative point as of now

Gerardo

Best Value for Money

Reviewed on 2022/08/23

Pros

Power My Analytics's wide variety of data connectors and multiple data sources allowed us to centralize all the data we needed, thus create very insightful reports that would have taken a lot of time and effort otherwise. Power My Analytics helped us free our time from the more rudimentary aspect of creating reports, and allowed us to spend our time where it matter the most, analyzing our data to make informed decisions.

Cons

For now, Power My Analytics has exactly all the data connectors and data sources that I need, however, as a growing company, I'm pretty sure we will be expanding or testing new channels eventually... although Power My Analytics has a wide variety of data sources and connectors, I hope they continue including more in the future... a few recommendations, Klaviyo, Reddit...

Reasons for Switching to Power My Analytics

Power My Analytics offered the best value for the money, and it provided exactly the solutions I needed no more, no less
Wyatt

Trial Period

Reviewed on 2023/06/13

Easy to use. Need more time with the tool

Easy to use. Need more time with the tool

Pros

Easy to connect sources. Most of the sources I needed were available.

Cons

Discrepancy with Shopify API. Frustrating there is no tool that bypasses this

Paul
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great Platform

Reviewed on 2024/01/21

So far so good, we just used the free trial and we have automated creating all reports unlike before when our VA was filling it out every day and losing 30 minutes.

Pros

The fact that I can link all reports to a single spreadsheet.

Cons

- creating reports on the spreadsheet (slow)
- the fact that you need to have a single google account connected to authenticate it with the platform.

David
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Great Affordable Data Studio Connector Option

Reviewed on 2021/06/07

I really enjoy using Power My Analytics both from the perspective of setting up the dashboards and in terms of using them to analyze my marketing efforts.

Pros

Implementation and configuration of Power My Analytics was very quick and easy, allowing me to get to my data analysis needs nearly immediately. The templates are easy to configure, giving me a fairly quick turnaround and demonstration of the return on investment to clients and my team.

Cons

I would prefer to have a wider variety of connectors, of course.

Reasons for Switching to Power My Analytics

Supermetrics jacked up their pricing, making no longer worth the investment for my purposes.
Tom
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Fantastic software for smaller agencies

Reviewed on 2021/04/22

We're able to customise all our reporting across all of our digital clients thanks to this software. Huge time savings across the agency.

Pros

Great functionality and excellent customer support. The customer support team was able to assist with deployment.

Cons

A little less simple to set up than competitors such as Supermetrics, but just as easy to use once you get over the initial learning curve.

Sam

Solid Platform for Data Management and Visualization

Reviewed on 2021/11/18

Pros

Easy to use and affordable price point. Would definitely recommend.

Cons

Data integration tutorials on some of the data sources would be great for non-technical users.

Reasons for Switching to Power My Analytics

better connector to Facebook and Google suite.
Sam

Inexpensive and comprehensive data

Reviewed on 2022/08/10

Pros

The ease of connecting a data source and the comprehensive data mapping functionality.

Cons

The limitations of available Shopify fields, although I realise this is likely due to the limitations of the shopify API.

Reasons for Switching to Power My Analytics

More realistic price point with from what I can ascertain, identical function.
Mark
Mark
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Easy, Affordable, and Functional — Cool Dashboards to Boot

Reviewed on 2022/04/15

Pros

My main praise is for just how easy it was to set up Power My Analytics. It got the job done with minimal frills and very low fuss. The default dashboards that they provide along with the data connecting was a big bonus that I hadn’t expected. Those jumpstarted our creativity and helped me prove immediate value to my team.

Cons

The streamlined buying process left me a bit alone without an AE to tap for quick-turn-around answers to questions that arose while we were in the consideration phase. I take this as a function of the affordability of the product. The customer support for paying customers will likely be better.

Attribution Insights, Supermetrics, Domo and Tableau
Zachariah
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Good Data Connector

Reviewed on 2024/02/05

Pros

Power My Analytics is easy to set-up and connects most of your marketing data needs.

Cons

My main issue is perhaps more related to not fully understanding the data structure from one of the sources that I'm drawing data from. PMA has performed according to expectation.

Azril
Azril
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

It has everything I need for digital marketing analytics

Reviewed on 2021/05/11

It has really helped us in automating our campaign reporting for our clients - saving countless hours if it is to be done manually.

Pros

Integration with Google Sheet and all primary digital marketing and advertising platforms from Facebook to LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook is the main reason why we tested this out. Everything works great. Best of all, it only charges a single subscription fee — allowing us to manage our analytics expenses.

Cons

Some features do not work. It is not a big issue and I have not reached out to the Customer Service.

Amy
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Power my Analytics improves my client reporting

Reviewed on 2022/07/16

Love it so far, i've been able to show case my clients' data in a way they enjoy.

Pros

I love the simple connection and ability to manual adapt data in line with Google Analytics to support the focus of the clients' objectives. Love the ability to change the reporting dashboard view.

Cons

Setting up the links and ensuring the connectors are working. Can sometimes cause issues.

Supermetrics, ReportGarden and Swydo
Max
Max
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great value for the money

Reviewed on 2022/08/23

We chose PMA because we're a growing media agency building out our Reporting and Analytics capabilities through Data Studio, and needed connectors for non-Google data sources. The price was right, compared to the competition, and I look forward to exploring everything else PMA has to offer.

Pros

The abundance of Data Studio integrations.

Cons

I haven't used it long enough to find anything I dislike yet.

Raj

Great tool at a great value.

Reviewed on 2023/01/24

Its been easy to connect and allows for data to be in one place.

Its been easy to connect and allows for data to be in one place.

Pros

The accuracy of the data, the amount of fields available in a single connection.

Cons

Missing data fields, but this should be easily resolved by PMA development team.

Robin
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great Product, at a very fair price

Reviewed on 2023/05/31

I really like it - saves me time, and money. I'll continue to use it.

I really like it - saves me time, and money. I'll continue to use it.

Pros

It just saves me so much time when it comes to reporting on digital advertising efforts across a campaign. The time I take to build reports, I save by not being contacted by clients because they already have access to all the information they want.

Cons

Some aspects of the data weren't immediately understable, but I think that comes from the fact that it's directly linked to ID data from FB.

Brenna

Great Value Solution

Reviewed on 2022/08/12

Power My Analytics has helped my marketing agencies streamline our reporting process for clients with marketing mixes along multiple data sources. It is a great value for its performance and whenever I have needed customer service it has been prompt and helpful.

Pros

Power My Analytics is easy to use and offers just as many metrics and dimensions as major competitors at a much lower price. Overall, this tool provides an excellent value for performance the same as much more expensive competitors.

Cons

Google Sheets integration is a separate, additional cost.

Cost and previous experience
Davide

Easy Blend your data

Reviewed on 2021/09/13

Pros

I like that I can blend all the data together from different platforms and make easily readable reports for my clients

Cons

I would like more documentaition, maybe a class or tutorials

Pricing
Javier
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Inexpensive solution to marketing analitycs

Reviewed on 2021/05/04

Pros

We have the exact same features of supermetrics connector with datastudio (plus the storing of data) at a fraction of the price

Cons

For the moment I haven't found any problems

Marco
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Very good connector for Facebook ads.

Reviewed on 2021/06/03

Very positive. It is a connector, so choice, easy of use and amount of metrics is all I look for.

Pros

Power My Analytics has a vast choice of connectors and it is easy to use. It is a very interesting and price competitive alternative to other connectors. So far my experience with custom care has been very good. I like the option to purchase a single connector at quite low price.

Cons

I did not find any particular downside of this product. Maybe, I would have liked a more accessible price for Sheet Connector.

Tyler
  • Industry: Computer Games
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Power My Analytics is a Game Changer for Data Integration!

Reviewed on 2022/07/06

Pros

The data connectors worked seamlessly and were well developed to lead users through the experience without any hassle. Additionally, the pre-made templates that were offered allowed me to see what types of data I may want to copy over to my own Google Data Studio report. The data is refreshed pretty often too, so no worries about missing out on any new information rolling in.

Cons

This is not necessarily a con of the software, but certain data connectors to services can have interfering plugins on the service's end that can make data extraction fail to properly complete or refresh.

Maddie

Go-to Software to connect data for reporting

Reviewed on 2023/02/23

Good. Have implemented in 3 companies over the years

Good. Have implemented in 3 companies over the years

Pros

The flexibility with creating visually stunning reporting for clients

Cons

Lack of templates for omni channel ecommerce marketing

Laura
  • Industry: Publishing

Data Connector

Reviewed on 2022/06/14

Pros

It was easy to connect Campaign Monitor to Google Data Studio using Power My Analytics which was my main purpose for using this software

Cons

It pre-populated a load of dashboard in GDS which I didn't want or use but I can see how this would be a good starting point for some users

Response from Power My Analytics

The pre-populated demo templates are an optional feature. To skip them, uncheck the box that says "Use report template for new reports" when configuring a new dashboard in Google Data Studio.

Tejas
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Quick and easy tool to pull together all marketing data

Reviewed on 2023/05/24

Pros

Large library of connectorsEasy to use interface

Cons

Would have helped to have tutorial videos.I clicked dashboards, and all my existing sheets got deleted without any warning message. I had to restore from an autosave version.

Sap
  • Industry: Events Services

Connect to data-studio

Reviewed on 2023/09/05

Pros

It got api connection with different platform, I can easily connect ad platform like linkedin to Google data studio.

Cons

If it have a longer trial period, it would be good for Business usage.

Le
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Nice. You should try it too

Reviewed on 2023/04/04

Very nice utility, helps me a lot in reporting and viewing advanced data. You should try it too

Pros

More data fields than others, fast speed

Cons

The price is high compared to me, and developing countries