Amazon Pay

Parth
Parth
  • Industry: Building Materials

Easy way to pay money online while purching products

Reviewed on 2022/04/19

Maximum limit of 20,000 per month.
The most common benefit is a lot of cashback is being provided...

Maximum limit of 20,000 per month.
The most common benefit is a lot of cashback is being provided by amazon pay.
Any gift card we adopt is sent directly to our amazon pay account thus making it easy for users to Pay checkouts fasters.

Pros

1. Least payment decline issue.
2. Support phone as well as website.
3. A lot of cashback is there.
4. Least complexity during payments.

Cons

1. Got stuck in a payment issue sometimes.
2. Sometimes decline the payment.
3. Doesn't work in a slow bandwidth network
4. It does not support PayPal payments.

Amazon pay genuine review

Reviewed on 2023/02/23

I've had a terrific experience with Amazon Pay. I've been utilising it for two years. Processing with Amazon Pay is really quick and safe. I use Amazon Pay to pay all of my expenses because it offers more cashbacks than other payment apps. Amazon Pay offers more scratch cards. When it comes to online payment applications, Amazon Pay is unquestionably at the top of the list.

Pros

You may check out fast and easily using Amazon Pay without having to input your credit card number or shipping information. You only need your Amazon login information. - Security: By using Amazon Pay, your financial and personal information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access to your data, the website employs cutting-edge security measures. - Flexibility: Amazon Pay works on any website that accepts payments from Amazon to purchase goods and services. What you can purchase using Amazon Pay is unrestricted.

Cons

Even if the user completes his entire KYC, the Amazon Pay balance cannot be transferred to any friends' or bank accounts. This has to be modified so that everyone may send money to their contacts or bank accounts using their Amazon Pay balance.The software is fantastic, but the one thing I don't like about it is that not every merchant offers it.

Ian
  • Industry: Printing

Amazon Pay - Not for the beginner.

Reviewed on 2022/11/15

I resolved nothing and eventually gave up. I set up two payment options which are working fine.

Pros

Its Name - Amazon Pay. I thought that by presenting Amazon as an option to make payments the customer would feeel secure.

Cons

Incredibly difficult to interact with Amazon Pay Support.

A user friendly Payment Gateway

Reviewed on 2022/03/17

extremely good & delightful

extremely good & delightful

Pros

- Helps in providing a seamless and delightful shopping experience
- Works on all devices
- Accepted across large number of eCommerce Sites
- Very useful to pay recurring monthly bills
- Easy to set Amazon Pay Wallet or Amazon UPI Account
- Great offers make it even more interesting
- Very secure & trusted
- Complete transparency
- Great customer support through chat, phone

Cons

- They must provide an exclusive App for Amazon Pay
- The App goes down when there are great offers and heavy discounts running
- Wallet balance can't be added back to bank account

Harshini
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Awesome Payments app

Reviewed on 2023/02/22

My overall experience with amazon pay is awesome.The cashbacks provided in amazon is worth it.The transactions are done in fast manner and provide us a seamless experience.

Pros

The best thing about amazon pay is that it provides the cashbacks which are useful when compared to the remaining payment applications.The user interface is very beginner friendly and easy to use and setup.The transactions which are done through Amazon pay is super fast.The technical/customer support is very much appreciated.

Cons

Amazon pay balance money cant be sent to other people even if we completed our full KYC.It will be difficult if we are unable to send our pay balance amount to our contacts.This should be changed.

Ananthu Krishnan
Ananthu Krishnan

A very powerful payment app with most of the payment options integrated.

Reviewed on 2023/04/21

Great payment application for daily use.

Great payment application for daily use.

Pros

We can make most of the necessary payments through amazon pay such as mobile recharge , water bill , electricity , etc.

Cons

Due to lot of features included , the UI is bit confusing and can't remember where is particular option can be found.

Amazon Pay - A great Way

Reviewed on 2022/03/15

Just like any Amazon service, Amazon Pay is also one of the most amazing pay anywhere without any extra transaction fees end to end payment solution. It is fast and reliable. Secure and keep your wallet safe. You can send and receive money from any one anywhere in the world where Amazon pay is being accepted. Great way and it offers great rewards while shopping around the different online platforms. I have been using Amazon pay for more than 2 years now and personally it never disappointed me. I would highly recommend Amazon Pay.

Pros

1. Easy of use and free of any extra charges or cost.
2. Make and Receive Payments
3. Security
4. Global Payments
5. Additional rewards for using Amazon Pay

Cons

Nothing much to add here. No extra transaction fees. Free to use and widely acknowledged and accepted.

Venkatesu
Venkatesu
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Amazon Pay is a Rapid Payment Platform

Reviewed on 2021/09/30

Pros

Amazon Pay is a rapid payment platform that empowers me to pay my pending payments effectively. The speed of the payment is very rapid and smooth.

Cons

There are very limited offers and cashback that Amazon provides on Amazon Pay. More cashback offers must be included in Amazon Pay.

Make payments Quick

Reviewed on 2022/05/01

Pros

The best part about Amazon pay is that we can make payments for different things from a single site. like we can pay our electricity bills.

Cons

one thing I dislike is that we can not make UPI paymnets through our amazon pay balance.

Importance of the application of usage

Reviewed on 2022/10/14

Pros

Easy to perform easy to order product easy to find anything what we need and easy to make payment as well

Cons

Just i doesn't like is to get the refund process is so long and its take time to do

Nitish

Amazon Pay is game changer for Indian E-commerce space

Reviewed on 2022/11/15

Superb and fast had great experience.

Superb and fast had great experience.

Pros

Now its used by all online venders as well as off-line venders. Highly efficient and fast way of payment.

Cons

No cons as of now.Rewards/Coupons on each transactions must be choice based as like what user may used.

Google Pay

Reasons for Choosing Amazon Pay

It was not giving good reward and sometime money got stuck in between the transactions..

Reasons for Switching to Amazon Pay

Because it fast and easy to understand in UI
Vidiyala
  • Industry: Higher Education

Best things in Amazon pay

Reviewed on 2023/01/10

It's one of the best service for money transferring things and also for purchasing goods easily. But wallet option in this service can be used for only shopping and bill payment purpose only that is only it has poor thing in this service.

Pros

By using this service it is accurate for shopping and sending money to others and also it is very easygoing and in securing. It's has best things. And also nowadays every e-commerce management are taking chargers but this one only not taking any chargers.

Cons

In this service one thing i don't like it that is wallet option is not able to send money from wallet to bank account like other services that is only problem with it. But other things best than other services.

New payment platform in India

Reviewed on 2022/05/20

Main overall experience does with Amazon pay is good but there should be an option to transfer your Amazon pay balance to bank account.

Pros

The thing I like about Amazon pay is that it makes shopping in Amazon very easy and secure. Amazon pay has wallet as well as UPI payments to pay for online and offline merchants.

Cons

With Amazon pay wallet we can only pay to few online merchants which is not so good also we cannot use Amazon pay wallet to pay for any offline payments to any merchant via QR code

• Industry: Graphic Design

Amazon Pay Review

Reviewed on 2022/09/23

I have very good overall experience with Amazon Pay. You can easily manage and checkout your payments on Amazon. It provides you overall security during transaction and keep your pay balance safe.

Pros

The most liked feature about this software includes you can enjoy convenience, ease and security of it whenever you shop. It offers you a simple way to check out payment and manage it.

Cons

The only drawback I find about this software is you can't transfer Amazon pay balance to your bank account.

Prem
Prem
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

The shop of Cashback

Reviewed on 2022/08/07

Amazon Pay provides Amazon pay later service which helps me to improve my credit score. It provides a merchant center. From where the business transaction can do easily. It also provides credit cards.

Pros

I do most of my transactions and bill payments through Amazon pay in just a few steps and I get cashback after every transaction. It is very easy to use and trustworthy. I check my credit score for free easily.

Cons

Well, Everything is good in Amazon Pay but I think it should improve its interface and customer support. It should offer loans for personal and business uses.

Amazon pay experience

Reviewed on 2022/05/23

The experience was good , need some improvements , then it will work fine.

The experience was good , need some improvements , then it will work fine.

Pros

1. It's nice payment service with lots of offers and cash backs.
2. The chances of failure is less compare to others.
3. It is much secure and provide better security than others

Cons

1. This is not fast enough , the experience is slow
2. It is not popular , so less chances of payments.

Abhijeet
Abhijeet
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Pay your bills and make payment with Amazon pay

Reviewed on 2022/05/08

My overall experience is good i invested in gold through Amazon pay and some of the bills are getting paid by Amazon pay.

Pros

I think Amazon pay gives us alot of features within one application , shopping, tickets, gold purchase, online payment etc etc.

Cons

Scan timing is Little bit slow in compare to any other payment software.

Awesome Payment Processing Application

Reviewed on 2023/08/31

Pros

Amazon Pay is an amazing payment processing application that allows for payment to merchants, mobile recharge, bill payments, etc. It is really easy to use and gives good offers and cashbacks.

Cons

The UI experience can be improved. It could work more smoothly.

Sumegha
Sumegha

Impressive but uses unclear

Reviewed on 2022/06/26

It was okay as part of Amazon site but I feel worried about using it for transactions to a third party. It seems lost in the overall Amazon footprint. It doesn't come across as a strong, robust stand alone payment app which can be used like Paytm.

Pros

I like the name and logo and the legacy it carries of Amazon brand. It came bundled as part of Amazon e-commerce which I have using regularly for over 3 years. I was unsure of its uses but once I started using it, it was smooth error free transactions.

Cons

I could never work out how to use it as a stand alone pay app. I don't want to shop on amazon app on my mobile as screen is small and the whole process too stressful. However I have no idea how to get it as an payment method on my phone of if it can do all other banking transactions like Paytm does.

Aryan

Best UPI App for 2022

Reviewed on 2022/09/05

It's phenomenal. It saves lots of my time and also reward for each transaction

It's phenomenal. It saves lots of my time and also reward for each transaction

Pros

Amazon Pay is very easy to use. And it takes less time compare with other software products like Paytm and Phonepe and others

Cons

Nothing so far but yeah if they can make a separate Amazon Pay like other platforms, then I feel it works best than all others

Abraham Kwame
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Amazon Payment

Reviewed on 2022/09/27

I am currently using Amazon Pay for my transactions which has improved my performance at my work place because of its fast and secured processing. Copy and pasting the Amazon Gift Card referral code into the Amazon account balance top up tab, you just got paid as fast as possible

Pros

The gift cards connected with the Amazon Pay has made work and pay easy for transactions

Cons

Infact I like anything concerning Amazon Pay. I have nothing to say against this software, I hereby recommend this app for online workers need a secured wallet

Pradeep
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Amazon pay is best

Reviewed on 2023/01/19

Pros

You need a good and trusted payment method to make payment and it is the best

Cons

Not any drawback in Amazon pay it is simple and best

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Amazon Pay is a convenient online payment solution

Reviewed on 2022/04/19

Paying online merchants for shopping from unfamiliar stores with confidence..

Paying online merchants for shopping from unfamiliar stores with confidence..

Pros

Amazon Pay is a convenient online payment solution designed to give customers more ways to pay for their items. Very easy to use.Comes with access to Amazon fraud protection. I used Amazon Pay to buy items,because that store have only option to pay with Amazon Pay and Paypal, and Paypal services are not available in my country.

Cons

I don't think Amazon Pay is a bad Service,I am completely satisfied with the service. and there is no extra charge in order to process payments to other merchants.

Jennifer
  • Industry: Hospitality

How easy it is to use

Reviewed on 2022/09/18

I have such amazing experience with it and I really enjoyed the easy way to order anything I want

Pros

I really like everything about how you can order anything you can possibly think of from anywhere in the world

Cons

I don't think I don't like anything about it

Mauricio
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 2023/02/23

Pros

I like that amazon pay is connected your amazon prime account so there is no need to enter and debit information cause it is already in there.

Cons

I really can't say there is anything I dislike about Amazon pay at this moment.