Linked Helper 2 Reviews

Linked Helper 2

LinkedIn automation tool for safe and smart outreach

Aldo
Aldo

Great if you are making efforts by yourself.

Reviewed on 2023/02/13

It is a good software for beginners. It is the cheapest paid software for LinkedIn outreach that I know.

Pros

Relatively easy to implement. It works locally in your computer. It includes a browser, so you can see what the software is doing on your account.

Cons

The proxy management is complex for someone with no previous knowledge. Using more than one account gets a little difficult and uses more resources of the computer. Is it relatively complex to customize campaigns.

ProspectIn

Reasons for Switching to Linked Helper 2

More friendly than others.
Iryna

Great experience with LH2 for Sales

Reviewed on 2023/07/12

It automates many processes which helps you to concentrate on other tasks.

It automates many processes which helps you to concentrate on other tasks.

Pros

It’s very simple to use and has all the necessary features for sales and lead generation. The customer support service is on high level. They react fast fast and help with all the questions. Also a nice bonus that Ukrainians receive 6 months free lisence.

Cons

I haven’t been using it that long so I can’t figure out many. The only one is while searching for emails (e.g find email via SNVIO) around 35% are not found.

Expandi

Reasons for Choosing Linked Helper 2

Wasn’t satisfied with the quality of a product.

Reasons for Switching to Linked Helper 2

Liked the functionality and how it worked. Also the convenient interface and high-level customer support.
Moeed
  • Industry: Human Resources

Linkedhelper- needs redesigning

Reviewed on 2022/02/21

It's build robustly, but this makes it more of a technical program then a user executable software that's easy to use.

Pros

Usage of features are plenty and reasonably comprehensive.

Cons

Very technical and not user friendly and also missing easy of execution. A huge learning curve and heavy energy draining peogram.

Closely
Yurii
  • Industry: Human Resources

Linked Helper 2 - one of the best tools for work with Linkedin

Reviewed on 2023/11/15

I use many different tools to work with LinkedIn. But Linked Helper 2 is the best option in terms of functionality, convenience and cost.
I recommend

Pros

Reliability in work. I turn it on in the morning and forget about it. And I always check the results of the work done

Cons

Very small limits for invites on a standard license - 200 per week - this is not enough.

William

Linked Helper - an invaluable LinkedIn productivity tool

Reviewed on 2023/10/03

I am using Linked Helper to support a new marketing initiative to find leads on LinkedIn. This involves first identifying groups of prospects using Navigator Search and inviting them to be 1st level contacts. Then posting to them to establish a position of trust and expertise.

Pros

The features I have liked most are those used to create 1st level connections, all using automated scripts. These includes the ability to follow profiles, like and comment on posts and articles, invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts, filter out successful connections, send follow up messages and check for replies. As a result of using Linked Helper, I grew my 1st level connections from about 200 to over 1,400 in less than 3 months.

Cons

There is so much to LinkedIn and Linked Helper that it took a little bit of time to start with to understand and learn all the features and options available. However, there is a lot of very useful documentation as well as on screen helpful tips, and the support available is excellent. The support staff give clear, full and accurate answers and respond very quickly, mostly within an hour.

chrisnel

LinkedIn Helper: An excellent Lead Generation Tool

Reviewed on 2023/09/27

LinkedIn Helper is a must-have tool for anyone serious about generating leads on LinkedIn. Its powerful automation, customization options, and analytics make it the ultimate lead generation companion. Thanks to LinkedIn Helper, I've seen a significant boost in my lead generation efforts, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to supercharge their sales and networking efforts on the platform.

Pros

LinkedIn Helper has been a game-changer in my lead generation efforts, and I can't praise it enough for its remarkable effectiveness and user-friendly interface.LinkedIn Helper simplifies the lead generation process like no other tool I've used. With just a few clicks, I've been able to target my ideal audience with precision. Its advanced search filters allow me to identify prospects based on specific criteria such as industry, job title, location, and more. This level of customization has been invaluable in ensuring that I connect with individuals who are genuinely interested in my services.

Cons

I experienced technical issues and glitches while using LinkedIn Helper, but it does not happen frequently.

Manh Tuan
  • Industry: Animation

Best LN automation tool available on the market at this moment

Reviewed on 2023/09/04

In my opinion, the best LN automation tool available, especially at this price range.

Pros

Bulk collecting hundreds of leads into an account that you can just setup and let run. No need to worry about anything else. Moreover, their support is next level - responding literally within minutes (I'm contacting their support team on WhatsApp on regular basis when I need help)

Cons

There is mothing in particular. Though It would be great and more convenient if it was on cloud, so me and my colleagues didn't need to import/export data and send it to each other whenever we needed to make updates.

Oleksii

Convenient and multifunctional assistant for lead generation

Reviewed on 2023/09/06

With the help of LinkedHelper2, I can manage several companies at once, be calm about the quality of the product, since LinkedHelper2 has thought out in detail all the nuances associated with protection against possible blocking

Pros

Most of all I like process automation, control over daily limits, proxy support, the ability to use multiple accounts at the same time

Cons

The system counts the number of connections and responses with a delay of one day

Mark

Solid

Reviewed on 2023/07/21

Love it.

Love it.

Pros

It works extremely well and makes it safe.

Cons

Not web-based, but not a show stopper.

Luis
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Amazing Product, does what it says

Reviewed on 2023/10/20

Really really good, would recommend to anyone who wants to use it.

Really really good, would recommend to anyone who wants to use it.

Pros

Easy of use and really good interface, really easy to operate and generate / curate targets.

Cons

A bit confusing on how to optmize things but amazing. support articles

Andrew

we use LH on regular base

Reviewed on 2023/02/02

we use it for 15-20 profiles for 2+ years. ALL OK

we use it for 15-20 profiles for 2+ years. ALL OK

Pros

stable work, non-SaaS, fast detection of issues with LinkedIn, data export and import, inmails

Cons

detection of a possible ban. The pool of profiles for the same campaign, the detection rate of profiles

Andrew

Best tool for LinkedIn outreach

Reviewed on 2023/04/25

Very cool . Like this platform

Very cool . Like this platform

Pros

Easy to use Price Up-to-date features [sensitive content hidden] :)

Cons

Customer support ( do not have an immediate answer in the chat on the website) The bug , when the li campaign has been proceeding on Sales Navigator and a prospect replied into a regular li message system , Li Helper doesn’t note it as the answer .

Anastasia

It is amazing how the platform raise the conversion rate!

Reviewed on 2023/04/13

Pros

I like the customization of the tool very much. I really like that I can add activities like endorsement skills, interacting with posts, sending invites and messages. The tool works great and I really like that 80% of my work is automated. Everything that I used to spend 8 hours of working time on is now super automated and I really like that I can do more intellectual work. For example, development of business strategies, deeper market analysis, etc. The conversion rate is great, the answers are coming. I highly recommend this tool to anyone involved in LinkedIn mail out activities.

Cons

I would like to have the possibility of interaction between two accounts. For example, share each other's campaigns or contact lists. The rest is great! Really appreciate that there is such a tool as Linkedin Helper!

George

Most complet & stable solution for LinkedIn automation

Reviewed on 2023/09/12

Ever since I integrated Linked Helper into my LinkedIn strategy, my B2B outreach has been transformed. No more manual sifting through profiles; this tool smartly automates the process, ensuring I connect with the right audience. Beyond just initial connections, it streamlines the entire customer journey, turning potential leads into loyal clients. What's more, their support team is top-notch, always ready to assist and ensure everything runs smoothly. If you're serious about harnessing the power of LinkedIn, Linked Helper is an indispensable asset. Highly recommended!

Pros

Endless options and integrations! It as all the features you need.

Cons

It takes time to get used to the interface.

Angeli

Best App Ever!

Reviewed on 2023/10/30

I always recommend this to my clients.

I always recommend this to my clients.

Pros

Customer ServiceThat it surpasses LinkedIn's limitationsI was never suspended from LinkedIn

Cons

Maybe it took me time to understand the in's and out's of it, but the great news is the customer service is quick to answer and the knowledge base is very easy to understand.

Amir
  • Industry: Building Materials

Helps me to find leads

Reviewed on 2023/05/25

Would recommend if you sell thru linkedin

Would recommend if you sell thru linkedin

Pros

Very easy to use, fantastic customer success, good tutorials, affordable price

Cons

I found a few bugs (in "Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts"), but customer support helped me very fast - they explained me why this happen and what to do.

Daniel

Recruitment Agency Review

Reviewed on 2023/07/31

It’s been very good overall.

It’s been very good overall.

Pros

Customer service is excellent. Always very helpful. It’s important, as they have really assisted with a few little niggles I had at the start. The product is also very good and makes my life easier. I like that I can manage multiple accounts from one UI.

Cons

It could be smoother switching / assigning licences. The organisation part confused me a fair bit. Having an organisation to assign accounts. But I have the main page with multiple accounts. Just confuses me a little. I have it right now and it works for what I need it for.

Viktoryia

I love working with support, they ask in a comprehensive and quick way. I am used to using it

Reviewed on 2023/03/23

Pros

Campaigns creation and a variety of sequence steps

Cons

omnichannel possibilities (the ability to create campaigns both via emails and LinkedIn in parallel)

Serhii
  • Industry: Computer Games

Good review about Linked Helper

Reviewed on 2023/05/15

Pros

Good and simple interface, that can be useful for all people, perfect support team.

Cons

Nothing, all seems perfect to me in using.

Vatsal
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

LinkedIn Game Changer

Reviewed on 2023/11/07

Overall, Linked Helper 2 has been a game changer for my LinkedIn strategy, streamlining my outreach and improving my connections. It's an essential tool for anyone serious about leveraging LinkedIn effectively.

Pros

I loved the time-saving automation and personalized messaging features, which significantly boosted my LinkedIn outreach.

Cons

Occasionally, I faced minor issues with LinkedIn's algorithm changes affecting the tool's performance.

Nini

Amazing tool. A must have for every professional who uses Linkedin

Reviewed on 2023/10/19

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

It's like having another employee for so much less price to pay. I love how easy it is to set up a campaign, import the list of leads and automate most of my Linkedin activities.

Cons

The fact that it's a bit heavy app and it can be hard to run it with other heavy apps e.g. Zoom so sometimes I have to close down other apps to not overload my computer

Leonid

Team is supper helpful and friendly

Reviewed on 2023/07/04

Lead Generation and message campaigns.

Lead Generation and message campaigns.

Pros

The tool performs exceptionally well, but it's their stellar and prompt customer support that truly sets them apart, exceeding all expectations.

Cons

Not much to tell, it was easy to understand product and i haven't use any alternatives to give the proper unswer.

David

if not used, missed out opportunity

Reviewed on 2023/04/26

Pros

it has alot of if conditions which I appreciate as programer. It thinks of almost everything and checks everything

Cons

UI/UX could be improved. it would be great to get an overall list instead of segmented user list. overall a total user list is missing

Paresh
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

First Review

Reviewed on 2023/05/18

Amazing, its like hiring a person (read utility) for a very few dollars which brings you millions of opportunity of prospective business by connect.

Pros

Doing automatically finding exact what i want

Cons

All good no complaints as you have made this an amazing utility

Arsen
Arsen

I was looking for it

Reviewed on 2023/11/12

Pros

It works as expected and I use it every day for investors outreach

Cons

It is running on my laptop so I have to keep it live but it is also possible to run the software on a remote server but I have not done this yet