Boosted

Write a Review!
Video making software with built-in templates

4.6/5
4.6/5
4.8/5
4.7/5

Jessica

Excellent Easy App

Reviewed on 2021/01/24

Love it. So easy and so fast.

Love it. So easy and so fast.

Pros

I love all the options. Easy to use. The app helps put it together so you get the job done faster.

Cons

I get sad that I own a subscription but that I still have to pay for what I create. Wix uses GettyImages and doesn’t charge per image or video on top of having a professional plan.

SPLICE Dialog Suite

Idrissa
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Boosted

Reviewed on 2022/12/27

Pros

Very easy to use and with very beautiful templates and animations it is very effective when it comes to creating videos for your social networks

Cons

At first it's not as interesting as that but over time we end up adapting and being interested

Constantin
Constantin

Boosted view

Reviewed on 2021/10/08

Pros

Rich Media library,
Possibility to choose between landscape and portrait format,
Varieties of music. Easily sharable on numerous platforms

Cons

Too expensive,
After a few months after buying, the license doesn't work no more and even the customer service doesn't satisfy at all

Stephanie

Video challenged

Reviewed on 2021/02/05

The problem that I solved is better marketing and having a tool to create beautiful commercial/videos. The biggest realized benefit is the instant gaining of clients.

Pros

The integration with the business was extremely easy. I love the number of templates and the templates themselves. The format on the screen makes it really easy to get started as well as customize.

Cons

However, I ran into an issue when trying to post to social media. The location of the share isn't very intuitive, being that it is at the bottom of the preview page. Other than that the app is great.

Danielle
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Brings your project to life with ease

Reviewed on 2020/05/14

Overall I really enjoy using this product.

Overall I really enjoy using this product.

Pros

I love the plethora of themes Available on the program

Cons

I would love the ability to use different pics in my promos

Melissa

Awesome tool

Reviewed on 2020/05/16

Pros

Super easy took for insta ads. I love using the app for promo videos. Editing is very time consuming so the time it saves me is my favorite thing.

Cons

So far I haven’t found any issues. It’s ideal for people that don’t have much education in video editing

Jonathan

Great ! Marketing Tool I would recommend to anyone

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

I decided to try it out and so far I love it.

I decided to try it out and so far I love it.

Pros

Very easy to use. I love that I can make a marketing short video for my different social media platforms from anywhere at any time. I also like that i have the option to email, text or save to my camera roll in my phone.

Cons

Not a big pre made video selection for my field of work. I would like to see some special effects options like Videoleap added.

Iaysha
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Wow love this app, & I’m not technical!

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

I can’t stop using it, I love the fact that I can create the exciting content that I need on social media to create impact. I was using I movie to put together virtual exhibition.

Pros

This app is so easy to use and you can create so many great impact shots for social media.

Cons

Nothing really so far...if anything something for a gallery maybe more than 7 images to shoot my exhibitions. 😄

Philip

My review

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

I am able to produce professional short or long advertising videos in a very short time and publish them instantly. WOW!

Pros

I am 60, not very technical. This program is super easy and makes me look like I am a genius. I love it and is super economical.

Cons

Nothing its Magnificent. It works almost by itself.

Ruben

Dynamite

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Boosted for sure allowed me and my staff for creative marketing. More views and engagement with existing customers. Dynamite. Simple and powerful. Kaboom!

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Time to implement takes less than ten minutes. Uploading to fb and youtube is seconds quick.

Cons

Limited template design. However, I can add my own video, pictures and music.

Henry

Amazing piece of software

Reviewed on 2020/08/01

Everything from install to my first creation was easy. I had it going in mere minutes.

Pros

I have already used this app numerous times to create videos for potential clients and they all loved what I was able to accomplish

Cons

I'm looking forward to more templates being available

Sohail
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Boost business with boosted

Reviewed on 2020/06/27

My marketing has come on my finger tips . Great experience.

My marketing has come on my finger tips . Great experience.

Pros

Ready templates. Simple.better then any other app which I find more complicated to use.

Cons

Less templates in terms of interiors, arts and crafts, architecture , artifacts.

Pengdwende
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Review for boosted

Reviewed on 2023/03/02

It makes you want to use it

It makes you want to use it

Pros

Very nice templates and attractive it is very easy to use and configure

Cons

The free version is limited in terms of features

Alison
  • Industry: Publishing

Great for those who are new to video

Reviewed on 2020/05/20

So easy to use! I'd recommend it to anyone looking to experiment with video for their personal or professional endeavors.

Pros

Ready-made templates made it easy for me to get in there and create videos quickly. It's easy to swap in your own video assets, change up colors and fonts, and delete or add frames per your needs. The music library to accompany the videos is nice too.

Cons

Some of the templates have a very mainstream look and feel to them, in the future I'd love to see more variety in the design aesthetics.

Peter

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Exceptionally favourable experience. Support gets back to me timeously. Video marketing is very much in vogue at the moment and Boosted is an excellent quick and easy product, to get our campaigns out to our customers in a fun and different way.

Pros

Super easy to use and upload to my social media platforms. Lots of great templates to match different campaigns that we run. Really awesome product.

Cons

The timings between and total length of the movies could be longer.

Reuven
  • Industry: Wholesale

Amazing app for a small buainess

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

Took a bit to learn how to kind of be a director. If you have even no flare for this though, this product works brilliantly and produces professional results.

Pros

I like that you can take either a template and work with it (and the great new option to change fonts and so easily!!) or create your own from the getty images.

Cons

I would say that the prices for the Getty is a bit high.

Liam
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Boosted Review - AG1.global

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

great to create quick and impacting visuals for advertising.

great to create quick and impacting visuals for advertising.

Pros

very easy to use, the interface is simple and fast to create some really cool teaser ads

Cons

more choice of videos...I saw that there is very little, in fact just one video of some veg, that lends itself to agriculture and this my main industry sector to promote.

Carolina

Easy to use with excellent results

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

I was delighted with the ease of use and the quality of the material. So far I am satisfied with the software.

Pros

The price, the ease of use and the results achieved were the biggest benefits of this software.

Cons

In my opinion, some dates of the trade were missing, such as grandparents' day.

Manish
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Inexpensive and Convenient way to create a Commercial

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

Boosted has increased my loves and like on social media. I’m thankful for the platform.

Pros

Creating a commercial was easy and quick.

Cons

I’m in retail so more options for retail. Also more options for multi-marketing recruitment.

Francesca
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Upgrade your stories

Reviewed on 2020/05/14

Pros

Very easy to use the story templates. a great way to upgrade your story content and make it look more professional

Cons

Would like to see more tutorials on how to create the different effects

Gabrielle
  • Industry: Design

About Boosted

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

Pros

It is very functional and practical, it helps me boost my sales

Cons

My device sometimes crashes when using the app

Emily
  • Industry: Events Services

It can do the things you want but only if you buy many more associated programs

Reviewed on 2021/11/04

I don’t recommend unless you want to keep paying for app after app.

I don’t recommend unless you want to keep paying for app after app.

Pros

It’s can do some of the things you want but don’t until you buy even more apps

Cons

The program advertises it can do this or that but once pay for it you realize you have to buy another app that will go with it to actually do those things Then it doesn’t give you an option to purchase a big package so that you can actually use it for what it advertises.

Anastasia
  • Industry: Restaurants

Awesome app

Loved it

Loved it

Pros

I was impressed with this app, everything is so simple and easy, final result is highly professional looking vide which small business can make without breaking a bank. Totally awesome, glad I discovered the app

Cons

Lack of templates for food/ restaurant themes

Kristie
Kristie
  • Industry: Entertainment

Amazing Effects and Graphics!

Reviewed on 2021/04/30

I was very excited to use Boosted because it was a new platform for me to use. I have been uploading my Boosted videos that I created onto my social media accounts (Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Facebook, Google Business) to bring in traffic to my artistic products that I have on sale during the pandemic. Instead of having to hire a freelancer to create social media posts for me, I have saved thousands of dollars creating social media posts on my own.

Pros

I was furloughed during the pandemic at my actual employer so I decided to promote my freelance business on social media to generate traffic and bring in sales. I sell artistic products so I used videomaking tools by Boosted to create social media posts. The outcome has been amazing because I get to use all sorts of videomaking tools and I subscribe for less than $20 a month. I have limitless number of video tools I can choose from and the possibilities seem countless.

Cons

The least favorite part of using Boosted is the music because there aren't that many music choices to select from. Although I can make a million videos from Boosted with different possibilities, the music is limited. I don't have great music to choose from and a lot of the songs are tacky. If there was an audio feature or more music to choose from, that'd make me stick with Boosted. Also, there are different types of services within Boosted such as videomaking, video-editing, photo editing, and visual effects. My favorite is the videomaking one. I am interested in the video-editing but if there aren't many choices of music to choose from, I don't think the subscription is worth it.

Wix

Reasons for Choosing Boosted

I made the switch because Wix was asking too much to subscribe to create more videos. There is a limitless number of music choices to make on Wix but there are only about 15-20 video templates I can choose from even after I purchased the subscription. I can download music from Wix to upload onto Boosted and combine the two types of videomaking techniques to promote on social media. It is a cheaper option than hiring a freelancer to create social media posts for me.

Reasons for Switching to Boosted

I chose Boosted over Wix because Wix is very limited in how many videos I can create. The resolution is high on Wix and Boosted but Boosted has better graphics and more motion design templates to choose from, making the videos less cheesy and sales-like.
romaric

boosted review

Reviewed on 2022/09/22

Pros

boosted is an amazing software to create vieos for your instagram. for cool options to create and share your video files

Cons

I find that the software does not have a large video library