JustCall

AI, but better

Just what we needed

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

Overall JustCall came through just in time for meet a requirement for my BBB accreditation, which states that I must have a phone number listed for clients. I was able to get my line setup in a few minutes. Plus, it auto-records my calls so I can focus on the talk and can take notes later. Oh and the Chrome extension is gold! Being able to dial numbers from any website is amazing! Best option for any size business looking for a great solution with lots of options.

Pros

Integrates with my CRM so I am can make and receive calls. Those calls and the recordings are automatically logged so I never have to worry about miscommunication.

Cons

Can get expensive quickly if you meed to add additional lines.

David

Integrates well with most CRMs

Reviewed on 2019/08/11

We use AgileCRM and although they integrate with Twilio, there's no mobile option, and I'm on the go a lot. We needed to be able to answer at the desk and on the go at the same time. By not using the telephony features in Agile, we are able to go with their cheapest plain, which saves money. JC integrates pretty will, although there's no way to do automated sms campaigns from Agile via JC. The integration allows us to look at the customer history which also displays emails, notes, deals and anything else we want. We used to have to search many places to see conversations, but now we can just look at the history in Agile since it includes phone calls and texts.

Pros

JC is very versatile in that it offers the ability to make calls from an app, cell phone or desktop. This allows us to quickly switch from one platform to another. It also integrates pretty will with our CRM which means we can see call and texting information along with other client history.

Cons

The call quality is subpar, but acceptable, especially from the app. They say that my internet is too slow, but I never had these issues with my previous provider. However, I've found a way around this, and that is to forward to a Google Voice number rather than ring the app. This way, it isn't using my LTE signal. Luckily, the main people answering calls are stationary and on strong wifi, so it's not a huge problem for me as the owner. However, we still have random glitches where we'll answer and no one is there or we try to answer and it doesn't work. But this only happens maybe once per week, so again, not a huge deal. We put up with these things because there isn't a good alternative if we want to continue. integrating the phone with out CRM.

Do not use. It's practically still in beta.

Reviewed on 2022/10/22

I don't recommend JustCall for anybody serious about getting a good dialer. Just spend a few extra dollars per month and get something that works as advertised. Tons of broken/unreliable features, and they obviously know it. Most complaints get routed directly to DEVELOPERS, which is a sign of an unfinished product. This company is based in India, which is notorious for taking unfinished/unpolished SaaS to market too early. It's also why they ask for videos of everything, so they can constantly fix the next broken feature.Support is fast but mostly useless; they need a video so they can send it to a dev, and then tell you that nothing was ever broken 3 days later. So you're basically paying them to be their beta tester.This software is PURE trash for live transfers, especially if you want to track your stats relating to them. The feature is so poorly executed, that it should be removed. I spent almost a month on support calls with no resolution in the end. We couldn't even get the custom wait music to work. This is an unfinished product and cheaply made.

Pros

The ease of use, UI, speed of setup, and chat support were exceptional. There was always somebody to reach within 10 minutes via chat.

Cons

Marketed as a finished end-to-end product, but it's perpetually broken. It's practically still in beta. - Most of the features do not work in JustCall. - The Admin seat is full price, even if the admin makes no calls. Total waste of $$$.- You can't upload custom wait music in the Sales Dialer, and the wait music they provide by default is an awkward 4-second loop. - Transferring a call COMPLETELY breaks the reporting and analytics. If your business model relies on transferring DO NOT use this software.- Some of the support agents don't know the software that well. My onboarding person didn't guide the call properly, and I had to go through another onboarding session to get a simple question answered.- Anytime you have an issue, you'll be asked to reproduce it and create a video for it. I've never seen a software company do this so often. It's very inefficient, time-consuming, and unprofessional. It's what a BETA tester would ask, not a supposedly established SaaS company.- The software is unstable due to the poor network it's on; they try to gaslight you when you complain about dropped calls. I have a 400Mbps/20Mbps connection. That's fast. My agents have 40Mbps/5Mbps connections. We switched to PhoneBurner, which only needs a 5Mbps/5Mbps, and have been blazing through calls without fail.

PhoneBurner

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

JustCall did not win my business, it lost it. I gave it a chance due to its cheap price, but in the end, JustCall was a waste of money. I regret the decision. I have switched to PhoneBurner, and it's been absolutely perfect for my business. Just pay the extra money and get PhoneBurner.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi, I regret that your experience with us has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and this is not reflective of the experience we'd like you to have.

Can you please share your email id or write to us at [email protected] so we can schedule a call with our product team to understand what went wrong with you and help your business with our product in the future?

Chrissy

A solution that works!

Reviewed on 2024/01/23

Pros

After searching for a phone system that would provide ease of use while on the go, connect with our CRM, and reliably work, we finally found JustCall. JustCall has a fair pricing structure and a responsive help team.

Cons

There have been a few issues with the sync between JustCall and our CRM that have required the accounts to be de-synced and re-synced a few times. The information that pulls through is not as customizable as we would like.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you for your review, Chrissy! It truly made our day!
We appreciate your feedback and we are working towards offering seamless integration with your CRM.
Cheers!

Joseph

Best Customer Service Out There

Reviewed on 2022/07/01

Good but not great on product. Great every time on customer service.

Good but not great on product. Great every time on customer service.

Pros

Software is fairly easy to use, but I went with these guys for customer service. Period. They respond so quickly, no matter how small the problem. I love that and need that with my team.

Cons

The interface is a little clunky (like the IVR), and we have had some glitches here and there. It would also be very nice for administrators to be able to edit their user's settings.

CloudTalk

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

We used Aircall and it was a bit expensive and seriously bad with customer support. Making me do login to a separate support site to submit and track tickets? Really?!

Aircall

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

They were unresponsive. I liked their product but their team was not on the ball with communication. If you can't email me back when I'm trying to buy your product then what the heck do you want me to expect of the service!

Response from SaaS Labs

Hai Joseph, Thank you so much for sharing your JustCall experience. Our support teams are always striving to ensure a seamless experience for your business. Regarding the technical glitches you can contact our support team anytime they will be ready to help you out! Also, next time whenever you face any glitches please feel free to write us at [email protected] for our product team to look into it!

• Industry: Banking

JustCall for SMS and Hubspot

Reviewed on 2023/06/15

Pretty okay, for the price if you really are looking for SMS I think it would make sense just don't expect an A+ product

Pros

We mostly got JustCall for the SMS features which worked as intended. The Hubspot integration into the workflows was great.

Cons

Call quality, calls occasionally would drop and it wasn't the easiest to setup. A lot of complaints from reps on ease of use.

Dialpad and Twilio

Price and SMS

Dialpad

Price

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi there, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team.

Alexander
Alexander

JustCall Integrates well with our CRM/Hubspot but spotty call quality.

Reviewed on 2022/03/22

I would say that it is mixed. We haven't found a system we liked better yet.

I would say that it is mixed. We haven't found a system we liked better yet.

Pros

I like how well JustCall integrates with our CRM which is Hubspot. It tracks every call, records, each call, and records each text to a contact. That makes sales training super easy.

Cons

I have had some problems with the call quality.

Dialpad

Response from SaaS Labs

Hello Alexander,
Thanks for taking the time to review our product. We are glad that you like the JustCall+Hubspot integration.
It is so unfortunate that you had problems with call quality which will soon be forwarded as a complaint to the product team.
In the meantime, if you face the issue again please raise a ticket here at [email protected] (or) contact our customer support.
we will be there to help you throughout the journey.

Carissa

5 star review

Reviewed on 2024/03/25

Pros

My company likes that you can record calls and listen to the playbacks for training purposes.

Cons

3 way calling takes a little more work to set-up unlike 3 way calling from your cell phone so this was my companies least favorite feature but you can make 3 way calls by creating a conference for all attendees who need to be on the call together.

Connor

The Best Dialer

Reviewed on 2024/04/01

Pros

The sales dialer is extremely useful, we are able to dial about 40-50% more numbers and can effectively manage the leads we are calling as well.

Cons

A bit expensive but it makes up for how much we make using it. Its also kinda confusing when you first start using it.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thanks for the fantastic review, Connor! We're glad JustCall's sales dialer is helping you boost your productivity by 40-50% and streamline lead management.

We acknowledge the cost might seem like a hurdle, but it's fantastic to hear it pays off for your team! Cheers!

Luis

Great Solution

Reviewed on 2024/03/22

It has been a great experience. We are using it at all levels at the organization.

Pros

The easy of implementation and low cost structure of a starting organization.

Cons

I think there are too many functionalities available that I don't understand and can't grasp instinctively.

Micah

Great web interface/ Terrible phone app

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

Pros

The web interface is super awesome and simple. It is always getting new features to.

Cons

The app is so so so bad. You can’t add contacts. You can’t use 3D Touch and get a menu that would let us call trough JustCall app but from the regular contacts on the phone. Most of the time it does not ring on my phone but does on the iPad. The overall interface of the app is terrible. It’s really hard to find the voicemail. I have endless dislikes about the app.

RingCentral MVP

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Because of the Zoho CRM integration and the price.

RingCentral MVP

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Price, and integration price. Also the fantastic web interface. (I figured over time the app would get fixed. I was wrong about that)
Alex

Perfect Cloudbased Call Center

Reviewed on 2019/08/13

Fully self service and easy to setup. Better call quality then its competitors.

Fully self service and easy to setup. Better call quality then its competitors.

Pros

Good call quality and modern UI/Dashboard

Cons

The CTC Google Chrome plugin can be a little buggy sometimes.

Aircall

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Call quality and customer service was sub par with Toky

Toky

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Aircall had a minim 3 user license count.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hey Alex, thank you so much for your kind note. We're happy to hear how JustCall has turned out to be helpful for your team. Regarding the bug, You can always raise a ticket here at [email protected] (or) contact our customer support. We'll be there to help you out!

Logan
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great Service Tool

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

Outlined in Pros section above.

Outlined in Pros section above.

Pros

Compared to our previous system, we have much more features as well as a lower cost structure. We have been able to create store-specific numbers that route back to HQ if missed. This creates a better customer experience and helps us scale our internal service team more efficiently. We also were able to add text as a communication channel.

Cons

My only piece of feedback is being unable to adjust some features myself. For text message notifications and some routing from an SIP device, I need the JustCall support team to adjust these features on my behalf. I appreciate that these can be done outside of the standard platform features and just wish I could easily update this myself during setup. Team has always been very responsive and helpful though.

Zendesk Suite

Cost and features.

Cost and features.
James
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Just Call: A Review for Businesses

Reviewed on 2023/09/05

I believe that my experience with Just Call is a roller coaster ride. There were times that my usage was at the lowest because of the conflicts and confusion I have encountered but there were times as well when it is easy to use.

Pros

One of the things that I love Just Call is the user-friendly interface. Moreover, I also like how it integrates with other websites just like Pipedrive (for the leads) and make.com (automation). Also, we suggested a feature last time that can mute the call while we get the credit card information of clients and it worked.

Cons

What I like least about Just Call is the unclear and misguiding instructions coming from their team members. The suggestions and instructions of the first member is different from the second one which makes the client confused. Also, there were times when I went back and forth many times with them about our business registrations but we still ended up being rejected despite following their instructions.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thanks a bunch for sharing your thoughts, James! We're thrilled you love the user-friendly interface and how seamlessly we integrate with Pipedrive and make.com. It's fantastic to hear our team successfully implemented the call muting feature you suggested.

We're sorry about the confusion caused by conflicting instructions – that's not the experience we aim for. We're actively addressing this to provide clearer guidance in the future.

Your feedback means a lot, and we're committed to making your journey smoother. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or improve, we're here for you. Cheers!

Joshua
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Powerful and Flexible

Reviewed on 2022/09/22

Pros

A high level of customization for team organization and call routing. Many add-on features constantly enhance the experience. Support staff that are responsive and reliable.

Cons

Some of the add-on feature pricing was unexpected at times. There are also features that I would only want to apply to parts of my team, but I often did not have the ability to apply them to a given group.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Joshua, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful.

With respect to the feedback, could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail?

Please share details about the issue at [email protected] and we'll get back to you at the earliest.

Celeste
  • Industry: Printing

Great phone and SMS service for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

Absolutely excellent - they're a pleasure to work with and it's been a breeze using their service.

Pros

The thing I like most about using JustCall is how helpful and responsive their support team is whenever we have a question or run into an issue. They really care about their users getting the most value from their service and resolving any rare issues we've encountered. That alone would be enough to keep us using JustCall for as long as our company needs a phone service.

Cons

It isn't always a perfect fit for what our company wants - but out of the available options we researched, JustCall did tick the most boxes and has been the best fit for us so far based on what our phone and sms needs have been.

Nimisha

Great Customer Support, Loaded with Features

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Our experience has been absolutely brilliant. The speed at which they release new features and improvements is unbelievable.

Pros

We use JustCall for handling patient phone calls. So, we really find the call distribution, IVR and voicemail feature useful.

The most impressive thing about JustCall is their quick customer support response. We get our queries answered in minutes and they are always ready to walk the extra mile for you if required.

Cons

Nothing as of now. If there is any problem, customer support takes care of that.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Nimisha, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us :) So happy to learn how JustCall features are able to make an impact on your business. Our support team is always striving to create a seamless experience for customers like you. If you don't want to miss out on the latest features and upgrades in the system, please feel free to explore our updates section: https://justcall.io/updates/

Avoid JustCall company

Reviewed on 2023/11/03

Pros

The situation we ended up in after we stopped using them, denied all positive

Cons

We asked JustCall to cancel the subscription after we moved to a different service. Not only they did not make a refund, but 2 months later, after our subscription they decided to do a $609.30 back charge without even informing us. No mater the quality of the service they provide, they act like scammer, so just avoid them.

Response from SaaS Labs

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our service. Our utmost priority is to understand the issue thoroughly and assist you in the most effective manner possible.

Kindly share your feedback with us by writing to [email protected]. Rest assured, we are committed to resolving the issue promptly and ensuring a positive experience for you.

Thank you for your understanding, and we appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns.

Jd
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Not the Service You are Looking for

Reviewed on 2023/02/15

Pros

Was excited to do a free trial and integrate with Pipedrive. They have a integration built in the marketplace of pipedrive and felt like it was going to be a great solution for our communication needs

Cons

Support is terrible. Once you sign up for say a free trial, You have to verify email.....ok, Then you get 3 questions to answer via email. Answered those. Then the account needs to be reviewed by them before you can access. I am actually still waiting. Asked questions on the web chat.....no response. Sent Emails to the support email listed several times.....no response. So an absolute waste of my time. We are not talking hours, we are talking days. So with that said, I am still on a trial I cannot access. Also you cannot use Gmail or icloud email addresses when signing up. Absolutely absurd

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi JD, I regret that you had to wait for your Account verification. I understand how frustrating it must have been for you. This isn't the quality of service we aim to provide. I believe there should have been a miscommunication we have no intention to keep you waiting and our support team ensures that no user/customer is left behind.

Please note that I've escalated the issue with available details to our Senior Customer Support Manager, but I would require your email as we have no details to look into.

We're looking to resolve this issue to your satisfaction at the earliest.

Sonja
  • Industry: Food Production

JustCall Review

Reviewed on 2021/02/24

In my position, I am using JustCall to broadcast texts, send out individual text and answer/make phone calls. I would like for there to be more compatibility with other software so I am not needing to make CSV files every time I schedule a bulk text out. Overall, JustCall really helps connect with our customers.

Pros

I like how many things you can do on justcall. The range of options is great within one software platform.

Cons

It is SO glitchy. I have issues with incoming/outgoing calls all the time. I use the app on my phone and also on the computer, but either way customers tell me I sound spotty on the phone (noise goes in and out) when I am connected to wifi. I have to disconnect from my wifi and use my data in order for the calls to sound clear (no matter what wifi I am connected to). If you have more than one tab of JustCall open on your computer.... good luck to you.

Response from SaaS Labs

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience Sonja! Please reach out to [email protected] and someone from our team will be sure to resolve any troubles promptly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible.

Good value product but reliability and quality issues

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

Pros

Lots of features, SMS, Saved Replies, Mobile apps, Integrations

Cons

Call drops, audio drops, Android app problems, other reliability, lack of polish on the product, customer support

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank for the kind review. As I understand from your review, you faced issues with Call Drops & Audio Drop - we use Twilio in the background which works with some of the premium providers around the world. Usually Call Drops/Audio Drops are due to high jitter (which in turn is caused by inconsistent bandwidth available to call process). In such cases, we help our customers with QOS configuration of the internet router.

Regarding Android app, just yesterday we went live with our updated Android app which is lighter & faster than before. Hope you gave that a try.

We have 24/7 customer support. Still if you found something missing in our support - I'm really sorry for that. Please feel free to write directly to me at gaurav[at]justcall.io to share your experience so that I can take necessary actions to make sure no one faces any issues with our customer support.

Best,
Gaurav S.
CEO, JustCall

Katherine
  • Industry: Music

It’s the “devil you know”

Reviewed on 2023/07/23

Mixed bag for sure. I don’t think I would recommend moving to JustCall if someone had other choices. It was fine when we started as a sales team, but with volume and growth, we do feel like our needs outpace JC’s ability to offer consistent service.

Pros

Due to familiarity, the sales team I work in is able to quickly utilize JustCall for daily calls and SMS communication with inbound leads. The saved SMS templates are very helpful and easy to update once you know how.

Cons

The spotty nature of the call quality. We never know how well JC will be working on any day and there have been times where the sales team was pushing towards a quota goal and instead of feeling a sense of energy and momentum, JC was lagging, finicky, and interrupted our flow and sense of progress towards greater goals.

Meh

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Think its a mediocre product, if it was not so laggy and buggy, it would be a much better toll

Pros

Ability to transfer within organization is good. use of alternate numbers

Cons

the app is awful. Takes forever to load voicemails. also sometimes calls dont go through and i get an email about a voicemail, so that no good either. Call quality can be suspect sometimes.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. We're really sorry that your JustCall experience hasn't been the best so far.

Regarding voicemail triggering for missed calls, have you reported any calls yet that we can look into?

We are building a very comprehensive call flow logging that will help our users track complete call flow and figure out why call didn't go through or any other behavior.

May I know which app are using? Web, Android or iOS? We take feedback very seriously so I will rally the right people in our engineering team to make sure your JustCall experience improves.

If you can share some of the important points that we should fix immediately, please share those directly with me and I will put them on our team's top priority list.

Best,
Gaurav Sharma
CEO, JustCall

• Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

CRM Heaven

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Pros

JustCall is a great tool for making calls that would require some sort of CRM follow-up. We use ours to track leads and then follow-up with them, using the CRM coupled software. It's not frills, and does the job.

Cons

The software can be buggy at times, but a quick restart solves the trick.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you for sharing your review.

We recently launched some interesting new features like SMS Bot, Auto Dialer, SMS Campaigns, SMS Scheduler, Voice Broadcast etc that will serve some niche use cases and help us differentiate from some of the other players in the market.

Regarding the restart to solve trick - due to Chrome's support for WebRTC we were depending upon Chrome for last 2 years. And, high RAM usage by Chrome at times causes issue with Audio packet transfer. But, we are launching our built-from-scratch new dialer that will get rid of this dependency. In last 2 months, we have re-wrote most of our APIs & achieved great success with load time.

Thanks again for the opportunity. And, we will surely work hard on making sure that all are interesting features are more visible to our users.

Lisa
  • Industry: Consumer Services

JustCall gets it Done!!!

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

Every company relies on their calling systems to complete tasks. With JustCall everything is in one platform, from voice mail drops to save time, to bulk texting to contact customers not able to be reached by a phone call .

Pros

I love that there is real time call analytics for every agent. Missed calls are easy to find and return. The recordings are a great training tool.

Cons

When more then one caller is ringing for 2 different accounts there is no way of choosing which caller you can answer

Response from SaaS Labs

"Hi Lisa, Thank you for sharing your JustCall experience with us! So happy to hear you are enjoying all of our favorite features. Mail us at [email protected] . if you face any issue and someone from our team will be sure to resolve any troubles. We have now come up with more advanced features, Do check out https://justcall.io/updates/ .
"