Birdview

Write a Review!
Birdview - a single source of truth for your team!

4.6/5

Carri
Carri
  • Industry: Research

Easy Task Tracking and Time Logging

Reviewed on 2023/06/14

Positive. We requested lots of features and they did their best to add them to the road map. Some were done some weren't but overall a good project management system.

Pros

The time entry feature is easy to use and view

Cons

Can't split out features/users by portfolio. If you add them to one they are a part of all project portfolios

Redmine and Wrike

Reasons for Choosing Birdview

Needed better time tracking

Planio

Reasons for Switching to Birdview

Time tracking
Kelly M
Kelly M

Easy Projects is a robust, easy-to-use project management solution

Reviewed on 2023/02/14

When it comes to managing projects, teams of any size can benefit greatly from using Easy Projects. It's simple to learn and implement, and it equips groups with all they need to run projects efficiently. It also has a responsive and helpful customer service crew. The only drawbacks are the app's lack of features and the associated expense.

Pros

It's a breeze to implement and keep tabs on how much time and effort you're spending on every type of movement for different projects. I like that I can record my workouts and keep track of my progress.

Cons

The price tag of Easy Projects may be prohibitive for some groups, despite the fact that it is a fantastic tool. Teams may have to pay more for add-ons like time monitoring and resource management because they are not included in the basic plan. Additionally, there is a severe lack of functionality in the mobile app.

COURTNEY
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Birdview Can Help Multiple Projects Needs

Reviewed on 2024/05/30

Overall, my experience with Birdview PSA is great because I use every day the ease of completing tasks is good.

Pros

What I like the most about Birdview PSA is the ease of closing and/or adding to tasks or projects.

Cons

Sometimes when I am unable to see a project, I have to get another admin to add me to it. I have super coordinator status.

Jennifer
Jennifer

I use Easy Project but I don't administer it. My projects are tracked there.

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

My boss can see that I am super productive, not only from compiling statistics, but also because she is notified as I complete tasks.

Pros

We use a general project template and that helps me remember to do all the small, "finishing up" tasks.

Cons

I wish I could adjust the column widths on the "My Assignments" page. Only about 17 letters of the project names are visible, and I need to see more than that because most of our projects start out with a similar string of letters and numbers (the date, the campus, the college, etc). I end up using the Dashboard instead, which show s ALL my tasks, not just the ones I'm working on. The second column in My Assignments isn't useful to me, so if it could be customized so I could get rid of it (or move it to the third spot, since it doesn't matter if I can't see the whole word), that would be helpful.

karthikeyan

Project Management Simplified

Reviewed on 2024/02/28

Pros

very intuitive, easy to learn , track and document work. lot of options for reporting, calendar view is great. project planning is easy and with the help of gantt charts we can clearly see where are we at a project. integration with outlook is great as well.

Cons

nothing particular the admin setup is not straightforward but that's no big deal

Microsoft Project

Reasons for Switching to Birdview

not lot of options and was not intuitive.
Ali
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Easy to use and keep track of my time

Reviewed on 2024/05/31

Pros

I like that I can easily keep track of my time by tasks throughout the week. Since I use Birdview weekly to track my time, it makes it easy to also keep track of how many hours i'm dedicating to each project. It's easy to use in general.

Cons

There's nothing I'd say I dislike about Birdview, I've yet to run into any issues in my time using it.

Nicole
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Easy to use and organized

Reviewed on 2024/05/27

Pros

It's easy to use and everything is very organized

Cons

Too many notifications, wish there were better settings for customization

Response from Logic Software

Nicole, thank you for your feedback! Please note that you can turn off some of the notifications you don't need from your personal settings. Please reach out to our support team if you need any help with this.

Emmylou
  • Industry: Publishing

Great Project Organization

Reviewed on 2024/05/24

Pros

What I like most about Birdview is how customizable it is. It provides many options to organize and view your projects/workload.

Cons

What I like least is the frequency they update their website. It's frustrating when functions are moved around.

Praveen
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Makes the Workload management easy.

Reviewed on 2024/05/28

It is really very helpful to define the organization's growth and smoothly plan things.

Pros

The Project management Tools help to track all the aspects of the project including time spent, resources used, revenue generated, the PnL, and more. This helps in understanding the firm's entire growth.

Cons

The only thing is the pricing of the tool. It will be difficult for any small organization to manage funds for the tool.

Emilian
  • Industry: Machinery

Easy and Comperhensive Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 2024/05/27

Very positive for project management and resource allocation.

Very positive for project management and resource allocation.

Pros

Resources; customizable reports and the Dashboard; option to save different views

Cons

When a time log is made for a task without hours assigned, the hours left go from 0 to a higher number.

Ashiqun
  • Industry: Research

It's a game changer for project managers

Reviewed on 2023/06/15

Using Birdview PSA has been an incredible experience for me in my professional work. It's like having a one-stop shop for all my project management needs. The key features that have truly helped me on a daily basis include project planning, task and time estimation, resource planning, progress tracking, and budget analysis. Having all these functionalities in one platform is extremely handy and saves me a lot of time and effort. Birdview PSA has become an invaluable tool that streamlines my work and makes project management a breeze. It's been incredibly helpful in keeping everything organized and ensuring smooth execution of my projects.

Pros

This platform has truly revolutionized the way I handle projects in the most professional and user-friendly way. What sets Birdview PSA apart is its seamless setup process. Adding project tasks and assigning team members is a breeze, and the intuitive interface makes it a easy to navigate. It provides comprehensive project status and with just a glance, I can quickly assess progress, identify any roadblocks, and keep things on track with ease. One feature that has been an absolute game-changer is the time estimates and actuals functionality. Being able to track and compare the time spent on tasks against initial estimates has been invaluable. It has empowered me to make informed decisions, optimize resource allocation, and stay on top of project expenditures. In a nutshell, Birdview PSA has become my go-to project management tool. It's professional, user-friendly and efficient.

Cons

I've found most of Birdview's features to be incredibly useful. It's been a game-changer for my project management needs. However, there is one minor hiccup that I've encountered. When assigning multiple people to a task and wanting to allocate different estimated hours for each person, it becomes a bit tricky.

Shahila
Shahila
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Project management software with useful customization

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

Pros

I really love that Easy Project has multiple choices for the project view, which every user can choose the project landscape view that they want. Each of the task are accompanied by the task progress percent or tracker, thus making the process in tracking our project accomplishment percent is very easy.

Cons

I would really love if they make changes and updating the system so that user experience with this software could improve. For now, the communication platform, like the private message is still quite lacking in the feature, there are no notification that we can see if the recipient has read our message or not.

Rhonda R
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great! Easy to use, reliable & tracks all projects, activities & manages my available...

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Pros

We are an in-house CPG creative department of four. Easy Projects houses all of our creative projects/activities. The Creative team can see every project and its status at anytime. It also generates a resource report so see when my designers are over or under allocated I can make the necessary adjustments within the schedule to ensure the workload is at manageable level and adjusting schedules is easy and right at your fingertips. Easy projects holds all projects notes, so you don't have to go digging through emails. The upgrades to the system have been ongoing and great improvements but at a great price! The system is versatile and flexible to meet anyone's needs.

Cons

It is difficult to get the entire organization access to view all projects and status and our workload. They don't need full access but viewable access to activity center without paying for a full license per user.

Shelly
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Find it very easy to use. Like the batch operations and multi tool functions.

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

Easy organization of our projects. Easy time tracking and tracking who is working on what.

Pros

Easy to check what I need at the time. Also like being able to easily move activities into different projects if set up incorrectly. The work we do has mainly the same activities for each project. With the batch operations, it's easy to set up multiple projects at one time as well as assign the same people to various activities. Searching for time spent on various activities within projects also is easy. I can see if too much time is being spent on an activity or easily catch any errors with time being billed twice. I like being able to move an activity into a different parent activity if it was set up incorrectly at the start. The time and cost gets moved over as well. Slick.

Kyle

I have been using EasyProjects for about 5 years now and love it!

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

I use it every day and could not do my job without it.

I use it every day and could not do my job without it.

Pros

I like the ability to to customize my view so that I can only see what is most important for me in my role. I also enjoy the ability to filter for projects based on the various fields a project can be categorized by. How I use EasyProjects has evolved over time as I have learned more about the features it offers.

Cons

There are many times that I say to myself, "I wish it could do this" or "I wish they made this feature more simple. For example, the reporting features can do amazing things but I find myself struggling at times to get the data/reporting that I want. I also wish the EasyProjects had more abilities to work with other software. I have tried to use Zapier to connect a few things but what is offered is very limited.

Raphael
Raphael
  • Industry: Design

Very Good Management Software for Research Center in Advanced Manufacturing

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

It revolutionize the way we work, able to pin point our operating costs, identify employees that had difficulties, speed up our delivery time, able to analyse in depth multiple data point such as geographic of our clients, type of projects, sectors of activities, major suppliers, powerful CRM and audit project audit trail.

Pros

Jame pack with features and able to customize with your operation. It only took 4hrs of training for our staff and about 2 months of transition phase, and now we are very fluent in the use and would not be able to work without it.

Cons

You can easily erase data, but is user right manageable, no backup, vacation module does not have request or approval, financial calculates internal cost (exact cost of the employee salary) but does not have an option to calculate the actual cost of the project with the hourly charging rate (i.e. 5hr @100$/hr vs 35$/hr for the salary). Lastly, you cannot easily adjust the size of the fields.

Lisa
Lisa

Easy Projects has been a game changer by streamlining projects and improving work processes.

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

Pros

Easy Projects is very flexible. We began using the software focused on the work process between two specific divisions. Upon learning of the success among these teams, more divisions expressed interest and are currently being onboarded. Although their work process needs are completely unique and require individualized approaches to ensure success, this software has proven that it can expand and adapt as needed. Your imagination is the only limit with this product!

Cons

Although minor, there are still some areas that would ideally be changed to work better for our needs as a company. However, these particular areas can't be personalized yet so we have had to adapt our processes to fit the product. These areas have not hindered our work but I do look forward to the day when they can customize all features to the specific client accounts.

Michelle
Michelle

Started with a demo for the need of a better inhouse job tracking system for our 2000 plus...

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

accountability between project managers and our creative staff. managed expectations with regards to budget and deadlines. Also helped with our ROI with certain clients where we have to charge per hour ( we are large in house marketing department who have not had to charge out).
The budgeting platform and invoice collection has bee so easy to manage and understand.

Pros

Extemly user friendly but more important the support and admin staff there have almost become family, helping us customize and work through our many growing pains of adding more and more divisions. Lots of custom work done on our behalf for a really personalized product.
Right now I feel we have only had positive experiences Even at times of connective glitches, they are dealt with right away and never last long enough to affect our workflow. They have become real partners in our work day.

Raechel

Easy Projects Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

I really enjoy using Easy Projects. It's an easy and efficient way to keep track of tasks for our clients, track time to accurately bill and quote projects. Messaging back and forth with other departments on the same assignment is much easier than filtering through a slew of emails. It's a great way to stay organized and know what needs to be accomplished.

Pros

Easy to use. Great way to organize tasks and assignments. Essentially one platform to capture all information regarding our clients. Messaging back and forth between employees, other departments.

Cons

Navigation is a little difficult at first. Multiple filters and options can cause confusion if not used properly.

Tierrani

A Easy to Use, Customizable Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 2024/02/21

Pros

It is an easy way to stay organized and assign project tasks among our teams. Usage is fairly intuitive, and there are a lot of options to customize the product to your organization's specific needs.

Cons

I don't like that you can not search to find subtasks easily, which makes it difficult when referencing older project details.

Richard
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Working with Birdview helps workflow

Reviewed on 2023/06/13

Pros

Birdview is very user-friendly. I enjoy how our workload is planned throughout the day using Birdview. It is easy to track what is prioritized and help meet deadlines.

Cons

I dislike that messages can be edited. Would love that messages would be permanent without the ability to edit.

Matt
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Birdview is a great option for our design team

Reviewed on 2023/06/15

Pros

Using approval requests and mentions, it's very easy to send design proofs both within our team and out to clients. The functionality is great!

Cons

The project load our team has limits the views we can use. Currently we only use Activity Center (not Gant, Board or Calendar)

An easy-to-use software that provides a common ground for our team to complete projects

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

More interaction with my team and ability to quickly share what we're working on

Pros

Easy-to-use
Ability to customize your workspace to fit your specific needs
Ability to look up past projects, even ones you haven't worked on
Ability to keep track of time spent on projects

Cons

Inability to have direct contact with people on your team for certain projects. For example, a "chat" function would be perfect to get quick questions answered rather than having them posted in each milestone.
Sometimes I miss notifications because someone forgot to notify me. It is annoying to receive notifications for every single interaction in a milestone, by incorporating a "chat", this would minimize the amount of interaction in a milestone - leaving just the important posts and recaps to be in each milestone of each project.

Rebecca
  • Industry: Accounting

Birdview Efficiency

Reviewed on 2024/05/24

Birdview has been a great time management resource and gives me a great view of my weekly time usage.

Pros

Birdview is user friendly and efficient. The ease of being able to repeat time each week and add new time categories makes Birdview a great option.

Cons

As year to year turns over, it can be somewhat cumbersome to exchange years in Birdview.

Adrienne

Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2016/07/21

We use this tool to manage all of our projects, without Easy Projects we would be a mess. Our team works in Easy Projects every day and it's easy to use, works great and we like the functionality.

Pros

Projects are easily managed, where before we used excel spreadsheets and it was a nightmare. We love how easy it is now that we use Easy Projects.

Cons

It's a great tool but learning how to use it for your company can be a bit of work and take time. Thankfully support is available.