Relayto

Bringing your documents to life.

Liu
Liu
  • Industry: Executive Office

Increased our audience engagement when utilizing the platform

Reviewed on 2023/03/20

Collaborate more effectively: RELAYTO's platform allows for real-time collaboration and feedback, helping our teams to work together more efficiently and effectively. This can help to reduce miscommunications and errors and ensure that everyone is on the same page.

Pros

One of the things I love most about RELAYTO is how it empowers me to tell compelling stories with my content. Whether I'm creating a pitch deck or a marketing campaign, RELAYTO's platform makes it easy to craft narratives that resonate with my audience. Plus, the ability to customize the look and feel of my content to match my brand has been a huge advantage. I would recommend RELAYTO to anyone looking to create impactful content that truly stands out

Cons

Limited template options: I would like to see more template options to choose from, as I feel that the current selection is somewhat limited. I hope to have the opportunity to add more template options in the future.

Presentations that leave people surprised

Reviewed on 2023/06/26

As my competitors increasingly adopt PDFs and other static presentation formats, I find them to be visually unappealing. However, with the RELAYTO document experience, I have discovered a way to distinguish myself from the competition. It enables me to present information in a manner that is mentally rejuvenating and visually captivating, setting me apart from the rest of the crowd.

Pros

I appreciate the convenience of this platform as it eliminates the need to begin anew. By simply uploading your PDF files, the platform takes care of the remaining tasks for you. This has been extremely valuable to us as we undertake the task of restructuring a significant amount of our previous content. The platform's ability to convert our old files has proven to be an invaluable function. Once the conversion is complete, you have the flexibility to personalize the document even further using the platform's diverse range of features.

Cons

I didn't face any difficulties when using RELAYTO for my projects.

Rahul
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 2023/08/04

Fantastic

Pros

This is powerful landing page and join with emotion

Cons

This help grow personal growth and business

Sabrina
Sabrina

Creative way for Promoting the Company

Reviewed on 2023/06/05

I used Relayto to give my audience a better understanding of my story and the information they need to make informed decisions. When I used traditional PowerPoint formats, however, I found it difficult to keep some of my audiences focused and engaged. I noticed a significant improvement in my presentation skills after experimenting with the Relayto format. People are asking more questions, and our conversations are becoming more lively.

Pros

PDFs are often dry and plain, however, Relayto provides a new way of more engaging and interactive using experience. With the help of Relayto, users could "play with" the document instead of only "read" it. I found some really important functions such as inserting gifs, videos and even quizzes for user. These features provide really a new and useful way for readers.

Cons

While Relayto could allow users to add more interactive sections on a document, it worked mostly based on the original PDF. In other words, users can't edit the original PDF.

• Industry: Import & Export

Empowering Dynamic Visual Presentations

Reviewed on 2023/07/07

The user-friendly interface and intuitive design of Relayto contribute to a positive user experience. Users appreciate the ease of navigating the platform, creating presentations, and customizing them according to their specific needs. The drag-and-drop functionality and user-friendly controls make the process smooth and accessible, even for those with limited technical expertise.

Pros

User-Friendly InterfaceRelayto is known for its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Users find it easy to navigate the platform, create presentations, and customize them according to their specific needs. The drag-and-drop functionality and user-friendly controls contribute to a smooth and seamless user experience.

Cons

Offline Access LimitationsRelayto primarily operates as an online platform, which means that users may face limitations or challenges when trying to access the presentations without an internet connection. This could be inconvenient for users who require offline.

Transformative Storytelling with RELAYTO

Reviewed on 2023/10/24

RELAYTO offers a fantastic solution for creating captivating narratives. It simplifies the process of transforming static PDF content into dynamic, interactive experiences. As a designer, I used RELAYTO to craft my portfolio, and I was truly impressed. The user-friendly interface is intuitive and doesn't require any coding skills.

Pros

What stands out about RELAYTO is the ease with which you can turn your existing PDF documents into engaging experiences. It saved me a great deal of time and effort when I was in the midst of creating my portfolio to attract new clients. Beyond the initial conversion, the platform provides a wealth of customization options.

Cons

While I encountered occasional glitches, the RELAYTO support team was exceptionally responsive and resolved my issues promptly.

Gaus
Gaus
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Changed my boring presentation style

Reviewed on 2023/06/15

It is been a few days and I can that for sure, it was the best decision to start using Relayto. And now I am super happy using it.

Pros

I don't know how to say this, but my job was to create pdfs and send them to my team of teachers and new office employees. And some times team complains about documents being too long. After I started using Relayto, my documenting style changed, and I did not get any unpleasant comments. This has made my document creation process more accessible.

Cons

In the starting managing all the options can be tricky for a normal person. It was a little hard in the beginning. After now everything is fine. I can easily use it without any problems.

Aman
Aman

Relayto Review. Great way of Reimagination

Reviewed on 2023/07/22

The platform's interactive elements, such as embedded multimedia, animations, and links, helps me to capture the attention of audience which is a key factor and a game changing approach for me.

Pros

It is a best platform for me that that allows me to create interactive and engaging presentations, documents, and websites. It not only features such as multimedia integration, interactive elements, analytics, and real-time collaboration but also allows me the real time tracking of my work and other things.

Cons

As it is bit difficult to operate at early stage but once it gets used to then it's the easiest platform to work on.

Eshaan
Eshaan
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

A student's perspective on RELAYTO

Reviewed on 2023/08/31

Pros

I am impressed with RELAYTO's ease of use and functionality. I was able to create interactive content in minutes without having to learn any code. RELAYTO can make all forms of content interactive, including PDFs, presentations, and images. This makes it a great tool for creating engaging and informative content for a variety of audiences.I think RELAYTO is a powerful tool that can be used to create engaging and informative content for a variety of audiences. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to create interactive content without having to learn any code.

Cons

I think RELAYTO is a great tool, but I did find the website to be a bit "heavy" at times. This meant that it took a few seconds for the pages to load, and sometimes the interface felt a bit clunky. I think this could be improved by optimizing the website for speed and performance.

Good Software for every niche

Reviewed on 2023/07/29

Choosing this software is one my best decision.

Choosing this software is one my best decision.

Pros

It best software for every industry specially for IT sector to design presentation, Proposal and Content to be proposed to the client.

Cons

I look forward, I am using this software for last 7 months there is nothing bad in this software. Thanks to Relayto for creating such a fantastic and brilliant software.

Kaifei

Increased Audience Engagement When Utilizing the Platform

Reviewed on 2023/09/25

Pros

Compared to the limitations of traditional PowerPoint presentations, using this platform has revolutionized how I engage with my clients during meetings. The inclusion of captivating visuals, seamlessly embedded videos, and dynamic animations has given me the ability to transition between ideas in a much more compelling and organic manner. This not only captures my audience's attention but also allows me to convey complex concepts with clarity and impact. The platform's user-friendliness is another invaluable aspect, as it empowers me to effortlessly connect with my audiences, making the overall communication experience exceptionally engaging and effective.

Cons

"While using the platform, we've observed that there might be a slight learning curve for some individuals, especially when delving into the more advanced features it offers. However, it's worth noting that this learning curve is typically short-lived, as users quickly become familiar with how each tool contributes to the creation of the final, polished experience. In fact, this initial learning phase can be seen as an investment in harnessing the platform's full potential and unlocking its capabilities to craft engaging and impactful presentations.

Vikas
Vikas

Perfect tool for smooth Onboarding and assets for sales team

Reviewed on 2022/08/23

RELAYTO is helping build and improve digital experiences across various verticals. I have been using RELAYTO for various edtech clients like Tute and Classplus to make interactive training and onboarding material. This has been very helpful in increasing the revenue for the businesses.

Pros

At Tute, we created PDF materials for onboarding students with us. These PDFs were lengthy and detailed but boring for a 12-year kid to read. With the help of RELAYTO, we were able to add various interactive elements, videos, images and buttons to the PDFs that made a whole lively experience for the students. RELAYTO empowers our sales team to explain the platform to parents with the help of interactive onboarding documents that have made the whole process easy and effective.

Cons

I haven't faced any issues or glitches while using RELAYTO. They also have a responsive customer service team who are always available to help in case there is any issue with the platform.

Aamerkhan
Aamerkhan
  • Industry: Accounting

A Quick and easy way to enhance infographics

Reviewed on 2022/08/20

As I work in an accounting firm, it is important for us to stay on the top and build a name in the market with informational content. RELAYTO has been helping us to do this by making our content useful and interactive to the audience. Our training materials, presentations, and social media content has been dramatically improved with RELAYTO

Pros

I have been using RELAYTO for quite some time now and love its interface and usability of it. I have prepared training material for my team as well as created multiple infographics for brand awareness on social media. This tool has been a savior as it helps add interactivity to the image and make it lively.

Cons

I haven't faced any major issues so far. No Complaints or downsides as of now.

Sarah
Sarah
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Best tool for interactive social media content creation

Reviewed on 2022/09/27

RELAYTO is a unique tool that solves the problem of creating engaging content. Brands and agencies always look forward to creating engaging content which will help them establish a strong presence in the digital world. With RELAYTO's help, this has become easier and achievable for most of the emerging brands.

Pros

The features of RELAYTO are amazing because it makes it so easy to create content with buttons, links and other interactive elements that can be shared. This has helped us improve our presence in the market and also create viral content. We also use it to create the presentation decks as it gives a entirely unique look and feel to the old boring presentation formats.

Cons

The tool lags a little when used on chrome browser but works fine on my safari browser. Nevertheless, if the files are small in size then you should have no problem in using it

Reconceived the manner in which we present information.

Reviewed on 2023/01/02

As a presenter, my goal is to impart knowledge and empower my audience. However, I have found that traditional PowerPoint presentations can struggle to hold the attention of some audience members. Since adopting the RELAYTO format, I have noticed a significant improvement in the reception of my presentations. There are more questions being asked and the overall dynamic of the conversation is more engaging.

Pros

In comparison to other options in the market, RELAYTO is a cost-effective solution to differentiate our sales content from that of our competitors. Rather than relying on standard PDFs and PowerPoints, we can create immersive EXPERIENCES for our clients using the platform. The visual tools available on the platform add an additional level of engagement to our presentations and enable us to convey complex concepts in a way that is not possible with more traditional information formats. Utilizing the platform's user analytics, we have seen a 300% increase in client engagement over the past quarter.

Cons

While some of the more advanced tools may require a brief period of orientation to become proficient, the assistance provided by the dedicated team at RELAYTO ensures a smooth transition.

Kanchan
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Streamlining Sales Operations with Relayto

Reviewed on 2023/02/01

Overall, I have had a positive experience with Relayto. The software has greatly improved the efficiency and effectiveness of my sales operations by providing real-time insights into sales performance and allowing me to easily track progress against my goals. The team at Relayto has also been extremely responsive in addressing any concerns or questions I have had. I would highly recommend this software to any sales team looking to streamline their operations and gain a competitive advantage.

Pros

I was impressed by the simplicity and ease-of-use of Relayto. The interface is intuitive, and the software provides a unified view of all sales data, making it easy to track progress and identify areas for improvement. The platform also integrates seamlessly with other sales tools, such as CRMs, which greatly streamlines the sales process.

Cons

One minor drawback I experienced was the limited customization options for certain features, such as reports and dashboards. However, the Relayto team has been responsive in implementing requests for new features and improvements, so this issue may be addressed in future updates.

Mohammad
Mohammad

A amazing storyteller

Reviewed on 2023/03/15

Pros

I can customise my documents without limits, the tool has everything I need to set myself apart from competitors.

Cons

I ran into a couple bugs while using the tool but after reporting them, the bugs were resolved as soon as possible.

Kartik

One-of-a-kind software to take your company to the next level

Reviewed on 2023/02/17

Pros

Reyalto's software is great because it combines old and new ways of presenting information. Instead of sticking with boring word or PDF documents, Reyalto uses AI to add cool visual elements to make it more interesting. This takes less than a minute and makes your information easy to find on the internet, which can help you reach more people. The best part is you don't need to know a lot about coding or design to use it in today's business world.Also, there are tons of integrations to choose from. For example, you can integrate youtube with the software and imbed any YouTube video in the document.

Cons

People who aren't used to working with softwares might find it a bit tricky initially. But, for cases as such, one can reach out to their customer service. It's pretty responsive! Apart from that, I didn't find anything to hate.

Boluwatife

My Experience using RELAYTO

Reviewed on 2023/08/07

Pros

I like that Relayto allows users to create interactive and engaging content by adding multimedia elements. Relayto also supports collaboration by allowing multiple users to work together on a project in real time.

Cons

When I first used Relayto, the interface was not so user-friendly because of the many features in the dashboard. I feel like the tutorial on how to navigate should be the first thing on the page, so new users can get a better understanding.Also, while using the blog "beta" feature, I couldn't save my draft. I think the user should have the opportunity to save his draft before saving it to the site.

Khush
  • Industry: Design

Professional work with more engaging.

Reviewed on 2023/10/02

It's best product to make content engaging and price comparatively is very low than market

Pros

Best of 2 Things:01. Relayto makes content very engaging, In this era, screening time is very less and Customer acquisition cost is very high due to competition so it helps a lot 02. Presentation, documents are very easy to convert and make it live interaction without coding and without spending huge money on this

Cons

All the features are good but there are less templates to customize and I thing layered wise feature is missing , Else everything is perfect

LingXiang
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A product with great potential

Reviewed on 2023/09/03

Overall it's a good experience, I didn't have too much trouble learning how it works and it did help me build what I want to build. I did encounter several bugs with animation and image upload. The lack of design editing tools also make the process of building the website more difficult than it should be.

Pros

It's an easy way to transfer pdf to web. The process of using it is simple and user friendly.

Cons

Lack of basic design editing tool, inaccuracy with the AI, the image/GIF library feels too outdated like it's the type of images you would see around 2008.

Kulwinder
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Revamped content style guides, internal comms

Reviewed on 2023/07/04

Not only does RELAYTO allow us to transform our old documents into client-ready new experiences painlessly and efficiently, the content hub also allows us to manage all of our files in one place

Pros

Fun user experience creating the documents. Friendly staff when I contacted the firm with questions during usage. The platform enables users to tell their story in a more engaging way

Cons

Learning curve daunting at first in case of relayto but well worth of your efforts and you'll be use with full potential

Deepali
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

The future of document experiences is here

Reviewed on 2023/12/19

Pros

This platform lets you breathe new life into old PDFs. Simply upload your files and they'll take care of the heavy lifting. It's a lifesaver when tackling mountains of legacy content, like we are now. Plus, once converted, you have a sandbox of features to tweak it exactly how you need.

Cons

Take some time to explore the platform's advanced features – it's an investment that quickly pays off in the incredible experiences you can create.

• Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Very friendly and feature rich s/w

Reviewed on 2023/08/01

Pros

It is exactly what a teacher needs. One of the best things is content and document management. This helps in making presentations quickly and effectively

Cons

Pricing is a bit higher for beginners. It could have cloud based management as well

Rouf

Quick and Convenient Microsite Creator

Reviewed on 2022/09/19

Overall, I have loved my experience with Relayto. Most importantly, I am not dependent on my tech team for creation of any microsites, all thanks to Relayto

Pros

Relayto is game changer when you are in need to create an interactive microsite for a product launch or a campaign. All you need is an asset which could be a ppt, pdf, mp3, mp4 or even a jpeg and Relayto will help you make a microsite out of it.

Cons

So far I haven't seen any cons per se but if I had to pick something, I would say they should have a drag and drop option too. But at the same time, their menu to add content is quite interactive .