Limble CMMS Reviews

Limble CMMS

Modern mobile CMMS for companies and facilities of all sizes

Stephen  Olawale
Stephen Olawale

FACILITY MAINTENANCE WORK MADE FASTER AND EASY

Reviewed on 2019/07/06

Its took me some times to learn and teach all the technicians, some of the technicians are not used to computer gadget, so, I have to train them on how to navigate and use the software, its would have grate if we can have contact of supplies or vendors of facilities attached to each asset, so we can carry out quick market inventory on each machines or asset

Pros

We have thought about having a software to schedule and give work order for maintenance of our construction machinery and faculties, we equipped every of our technician with a tablet for quick alert, Limble CMMS was suggested by a friend, I started with the trial version has an administrator and manager, it was quite easy to learn, getting work order to technicians just by pushing a button was interesting, managing the company's asset and tracking of labour cost was made easy, tracking of past maintenance work was also possible, the interface is easy to navigate.

Cons

I would have loved it more if futuristic maintenance schedule can be created, tagged with a time alarm, in an organised order, i hope this would be included in the upgrade, the application requires that every technician needs to have a tablet with a regular internet service, to be informed and alerted about any maintenance work order, but nevertheless, I think it makes our work fast and makes us work smart

Michael
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Early in the process, but a great start.

Reviewed on 2024/03/09

Overall, our experience has started out well. Customer support has been excellent, not only in evaluation/selection phase, but also in setup/transition to implementation, and implementation process. The CSM team has been very supportive.

Pros

Mobile accessibility is great, and the system is generally easy to set up and work with.

Cons

The reporting widgets are somewhat limited. Data can be exported for deeper analysis, but we want to keep as much as possible in the system. Would also like to see a scheduling system and more developed inventory control and replenishment systems.

Stacie
  • Industry: Facilities Services

time maintenance

Reviewed on 2024/03/14

I am still feeling that I do not know enough. I would like it if there was a day or 2 of training in person that I could attend if my company allowed

Pros

Can track all tasks for each propery separately

Cons

The timing tracker does not stay on if the phone has an interruption

Matthew
  • Industry: Hospitality

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2024/01/11

From start to finish the team at Limble deserves 5 stars. They walked us through every step of the way, they were not pushy or trying to sell us anything, they were there to help and be part of our solution.

Pros

Anyone can open the app and figure out how to operate it. Little training is needed, it is very intuitive. The dashboards are great, from 1 screen you can see everything you need to know in real time.

Cons

The widgets are a little trial and error to get them to display the actual information. It's not really a con as Limble has the ability to customize to each user but can be slightly tricky getting it right.

MaintainX

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

User friendly, customer service, easily adaptable, work orders easy to submit by anyone, ability to forward emails to work orders.
matt
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

VERY SATISFIED!

Reviewed on 2024/03/19

very satisfied, bought tablets for the techs to use and they love it!

very satisfied, bought tablets for the techs to use and they love it!

Pros

Easy to use, can go back and see what the problem was before, and how we repair it!

Cons

nothing, was easy to adapt to, all my techs were very happy, and like to use it

Caleb

Solid CMMS- Lots of Potential and Knows its Lane

Reviewed on 2024/03/27

Very positive. Having a Limble contact directly assigned to your company is very helpful when onboarding and building out the system. [sensitive content hidden] (Customer Success Manager) is a great example of this- very willing to help solve problems and get down into the inner details of the system interactions to get you a reasonable answer. Limble's customer service team comes across very respectful and humble- they are willing to accept that some things in the system are not yet perfect and will tell you the truth when you are trying to make Limble do something it is not built to do. Overall great experience and I look forward to continue working with them to further build out my company's unique structure.

Pros

Limble's ease-of-use provides for easy start-up and explanation to new users. The system logic is relatively easy to understand and is great for what it is built to do: be the an amazing CMMS. It also excels as a company database/register for Vendors, parts, and company assets.

Cons

The system can get complicated quick as you go deeper- one needs to have the end in mind when building out the system. The limitations with this system involve its programer's scope: Limble could do many things but it is built to do one thing...

Dan
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Limble is a force multiplier

Reviewed on 2024/02/28

Pros

I like that I don't have to manage or remember any of the maintenance that happens in our rocket factory. We have space thrusters which require a degree of accuracy that is very high, and I can prove to our customers that we are doing the critical maintenance on the machines.

Cons

I have struggled to use the mobile app. It seems like I have better luck going out and back to my computer rather than struggling. That might just be my personal preference. I just don't love the layout, and prefer the computer.

MaintainX and eMaint CMMS
Bon

One of the Best CMMS!

Reviewed on 2024/03/21

Limble CMMS’s combination of ease of use, powerful features, and excellent customer support makes it an ideal choice for streamlining maintenance operations and achieving quick ROI.

Pros

Limble CMMS is a standout maintenance management solution that truly excels in its user-friendly interface and robust feature set.

Cons

While the mobile apps provide core functionality, they may lack some advanced features only available on the web platform but other than that all good!

Maureen

Maintenance Management and Parts Inventory Software

Reviewed on 2024/02/21

Trying to implement a new program while performing regular day to day activities and without support of a team of workers has been slow going. However, as each functionality has been accessed and the system captures and summarizes new data on the dashboards; it is very satisfying to be able to assess performance, expenditures and the need for specific parts inventory.

Pros

The connectivity between tasks or work orders, parts inventory and the purchasing of parts for replacement of those used or new as required. The system easily allows tracking of operating costs, maintenance performance and stock level management. Capturing these costs and KPI's facilitates the preparation of one's business plan with ease.

Cons

Updates made in one location are not automatically uploaded in the alternate locations for your business. For instance, G/L assignments which get added to the existing list for the pack plant are not made available in the juice plant unless manually added here also. In our case departments like maintenance and parts inventory are shared over multiple locations and therefore these lists should not be distinct from each other.

Angelo
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Once you go Limble you can't go back.

Reviewed on 2024/03/07

The overall team of Limble is awesome and friendly, and they make you feel like one of the Limble family.

Pros

It covers all our wants and needs in one application, such as work order, PM, reporting, asset tracking, and asset cost tracking.

Cons

It needs a little more improvement on the check-in / check-out capabilities.

Rick

Robust & Feature Packed Yet Simplified CMMS Solution at Unbeatable pricing

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

Our prior CMMS software was very cumbersome and had very little customer communication. With Limble the customer is kept well informed of progress and we are able to include a survey link when the completed email is sent. We have for the first time, reporting capabilities that allow us insights into the number and types of work requests processed along with cost of labor and materials spent. Not only are we providing a better customer experience, we are able to document the amount of work the department is processing which supports our request for additional headcount.

Pros

What made Limble stand out was the fact that it had all the features we required packed into an intuitive easy to navigate tool, yet avoided unnecessary complexity. The software has the ability to synch with our HR software (azure & UltiPro). It also avoids the complexity of firewalls by using a URL for creating and managing work requests which greatly facilitates implementation. Having been involved in numerous CMMS software roll-outs, I appreciated that Limble provides all the functionality we needed including custom PM schedules, numerous customer feedback loops, 3rd-party contractor access to completing work requests, standard and custom reporting, the ability to include a survey link for each completed work order, and the availability of the mobile application.

Cons

We have discovered nothing major needing improvement. There are opportunities for future tweaks, but these are minor. The Feature Request Board wonderfully captures this.

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

The prior product was antiquated. It did contain a space planning module that we replaced with SpaceIQ.

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

There are many companies bringing solutions to the CMMS market these days and most of them have admirable offerings. However, Limble provided all the functionality without the complexity. It has been an extremely easy product to launch. The Limble Team does an amazing of ensuring a successful launch by the use of a "Customer Experience Manager" as well as an "Implementation Manager". They plan meticulously and stay in constant communication throughout the process. They seem to always be available which in and of itself is amazingly convenient and rare.
Jacquie

Save Time & Money

Reviewed on 2023/02/15

From start to finish Limble has been there they never gave us information that was incorrect and always got us an answer even if they didn't have it at the time. For technicians they have grasped this software so fast it amazes everyone, setting up our service request portal how we want has strengthened the relationship with our customers (people onsite) so they can request service and know the status without having to ask

Pros

They give you the ability to create your own dashboards, track downtime, track inventory and so much more. You set the system up how you want based on what you want to see and its a technicians dream

Cons

The integration was tough but that was due to the software we came from, they help with the integration in such a way its mainstreamed. So its a positive con :)

MaintainX and UpKeep

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Data inaccuracy, too many bugs, inaccurate reporting, unreliable metrics

Maintenance Connection

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

It felt right the trial really gave us full range and the ability to really see what the system had to offer...AND when we made the decision we practically picked up where we left off.
Kay
  • Industry: Hospitality

Never Drop the Ball

Reviewed on 2022/12/02

From the initial welcoming calls on zoom with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to the onsite implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I am very happy with this service and look forward to using them for years to come. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are amazing and done a great job of coming out to see us and help with our asset loading and onsite training , was completely worth the initial start up costs.If there is ever a question I need answered, the chat option has always come through! What a great service!

Pros

This software is so easy to use, it is now an essential part of my daily routine. I enter everything into the software which is wonderful for keeping me on the ball and making sure nothing is forgotten.Other employees are getting used to the request cycle and my technicians are very happy to check off the boxes when they have finished the work orders they are set. I like the ease of adding costs/parts/invoices to each ticket so we can see where money is being spent across the board. It is easy for me to be able to pull up any asset and have everything I need to know about the equipment at the click of a button when trouble shooting online or on a call to service technicians.It is keeping me very organized and it is also a great tool to show the upper management exactly what us maintenance folks get completed on a daily basis.

Cons

only some very minor areas that could use a tweak but definitley doesn't affect my work flow. I have suggested my tweaks to Limble as something they could apply later down the line when they are making adjustments

MaintainX, eWorkOrders CMMS and Hippo CMMS

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

After much comparison between my options, the customer service and reviews are what won us over.
Ray
  • Industry: Utilities

High quality CMMS software for an affordable price

Reviewed on 2023/06/23

From the very beginning everything went smooth, and the transition from our old system to this one has been effortless. Their customer service is great and they are all very pleasant to speak with and are willing to tackle any issue or concern.

Pros

Very user friendly platform, fully customizable for what you want, and very affordable especially for smaller facilities. And the QR code feature makes work order submitting a very simple and effective tool.

Cons

Some features cost more money as well as adding users but the tier pricing platform also allowed this software to be affordable for us which otherwise might not have been.

MaintainX, eMaint CMMS and UpKeep

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Not user friendly, platform not customizable, not specifically a CMMS software.

Eptura Asset
Newton

Best Bang for your Buck

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

LimbleCMMS has been a fantastic all in one tool to keep track of work orders, man hours, and upcoming projects in our Operations Department. I would highly recommend this software to any small to mid-size business or organization.

Pros

The best part about LimbleCMMS is their support team. I know I can call them and have a timely response with a fix to a bug or help with a new feature. They are incredibly open to suggestions and are willing to implement needed features or explain how an already implemented feature can serve that purpose.

Cons

The mobile app can be difficult to use when starting out. I recommend the full version for the first few weeks of use especially when building assets.

BlueFolder and FMX

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

More cost effective for what our organization needed. User friendly for quicker training for part time employees.
Joe
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Excellent program

Reviewed on 2023/10/19

We have a much more user friendly program that is much less difficult to use, but it is rich in features, and capability.

Pros

Ease of use, learning, organizing and rich in capability and features. Also, chat and customer assistance when problems present themselves in using or learning the program.

Cons

I find a weakness in the integration of the data in Limble with other programs that continue to be used by our company.

david
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

very easy and functional to use

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

great easy to use and also informative

great easy to use and also informative

Pros

how easy to go from task to task and how quick it is
overall great piece of software the fact that you can go unasigned or just give directly to one person or a group is great or just leave it and let the individual pick and choose what works best for his or her schedule
the ability to schedule up coming down time instead of hit or miss
the use graphes are great it allowes ever one to see whats been done and needs to be done and the possible cost

Cons

there is nothing in my opinion to say negative its great

Asset Panda

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

it looked the easiest for my people to understand and use
Alex
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

A simple, but powerful tool.

Reviewed on 2020/03/02

I manage a number of different companies planned maintenance across Africa, needed a program which is adaptable, easy to setup and hand over - at the same time be able to remote monitor.
seems to be going well so far

Pros

There are many Pros fro the software - but the most important, it the fact the developers, to whom i must take my hat off too, listen to us the customer, and develop the program around our needs, since i have been using the program, it keeps improving, more and more useful features being added all the time, but they have still have kept it simple, but powerful tool.

Easy to add in assets, across multiple sites, with all the data columns you need - you build this as you need, the same deal with spare parts.

Able to import asset and spares lists in from excel, not a csv file, so simple, once you've set up the data columns in Limble first .... but now have just seen another way - through their very useful constantly updating dedicated web page - https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/

Adding users, limiting their reach, setting up teams, a bit trickier, but easy enough.

The mobile app, i find just as simple, it does it s job.

The backup from limble if you have a query is also very strong, quick to reply, by email and phone - even to me all the way in Zimbabwe.

Cons

Okay, so at the time of this review - there are 2 areas which in my line I do find Limble lacking - off line mobility of the mobile app - but know this is something which they are working on, so looking forward seeing this.
Secondly, the stocking side, entering reordered stock i found cumbersome, and there seems to be no stock withdrawl / return per work order system - but this could be that i have not set the form up correctly.

Kevin
  • Industry: Government Administration

New CMMS system

Reviewed on 2023/09/11

This is the first time the county has utilized a CMMS system for its main buildings. We looked at and tested several systems before moving forward with Limble. Overall we are very happy with the product, its team and the costs associated with having this system. It was easy to set up, the techs and outside users like it and upper management is very pleased we were able to get a system of this nature up and running in a timely manner.

Pros

Fairly easy to set up. The implementation team was awesome and always readily available for us as we went through the start up of the program. Additionally as we have now moved past the implementation process the online chat is always available and responds very quickly if/when we have questions. The system is very customizable to your needs but not overly technical to use. My staff and I are facilities guys, not IT guys so the process and use of the program has been pretty easy. Outside users appear to be happy with the system as well. The limble team also worked well with our IT dept and its requests/requirements.

Cons

Our team also runs a small fleet program. We found it a little cumbersome to run our fleet inspections through the system but their are other options within the system that we are not fully using that could refine this at a small cost (GPS).This dept. also handles the custodial staff and supplies. So far we have not been able to utilize the inventory management of those supplies in Limble in an easier way than our current legacy system.

MaintainX and Maintenance Connection

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Total features, ease of use and pricing
Brandon

Limble is Great, the Service is even Better!

Reviewed on 2023/02/24

Limble and the service provided has been great and improved our maintenance efficiencies.

Pros

As a company with over 500 employees, keeping our facility safe and in top production shape is of the utmost priority. The backbone to making that happen is the maintenance department and their ability to keep us running. After years of continuous growth, our need to organize our maintenance department became greater than ever. Organization breeds efficiencies, and that’s exactly what Limble did for us. Limble put hours back in our day. With Limble we were able to direct all internal work requests, prioritize those requests, pre-load our planned maintenance tasks, track machine and technician hours and their associated cost, and overall, gave us the data and opportunity to make better decisions for our business. As good as Limble is, the service offered by Limble is even better. Our Customer Success Manager, [sensitive content hidden], has been crucial to getting us to where we need to be. She is always available when we have issues and checks in often to ensure things are running smoothly. Her knowledge of the system has allowed us to create custom reports and dashboards which we use for financial and operational decision-making. She understands Limble and our business, asks questions to gain clarity, and offers suggestions to better aid us. My only regret with Limble is that we didn’t implement it earlier!

Cons

The one thing I like the least about Limble is that it is a pay per user service, not a flat rate.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Chemicals

Best CMMS system I've ever used.

Reviewed on 2023/03/13

Limble has made my life extremely easy, and has streamlined a lot of processes that affect several different departments. QC, maintenance, production, and management have all benefited from this system. The user friendliness has made it easy to implement for employees who do not have much experience using a CMMS system. The customer service? Absolutely second to none. I have never had a question go unanswered, and sometimes I like to use the chat feature just to send memes to the customer service reps on the other end of the computer. Seems to brighten their day. I never plan on switching CMMS systems, and would plan on using this anywhere I go.

Pros

As someone who has worked as a maintenance mechanic, maintenance planner, and supervisor, I have seen workflow through many lenses and worked with several different CMMS systems. This is the best CMMS system I have ever used based on the customization options, user friendliness, and customer support. After using this system, this was an easy sell to a company that did not previously utilize a CMMS system. I couldn't be happier.

Cons

My only complaint is that when multiple pictures are uploaded to a work order (especially one that is in progress for days or weeks), there is not an ability to scroll through those pictures. Each picture must be closed and a new one opened. This comes into play with work orders that require a long time to complete, and a visual progression through pictures would be nice to have.

Joe
  • Industry: Chemicals

Simple yet Powerful

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

Pros

- Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week
- Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone
- Easy to use with minimal training required
- Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests
- Great asset cost and history tracking
- Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Cons

Two minor cons:
- The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are)
- Allow for more frequent refresh

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful.

We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing [email protected].

Jacob
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

The Limble Team Is Great

Reviewed on 2023/11/08

Over all I like the system. I was originally leaning towards a different system before we purchased Limble, but after working with the Limble team I feel we made the right choice. I would definitely recommend this system to others. The customer interaction and response time that Limble has is amazing.

Pros

The Customer Success Management Team is great. They are always ready to help even out side of our normally scheduled times.

Cons

the Mobile app is a little difficult to navigate. Also some features don't always work properly when you try to customize them with in the boundaries of the system.

MaintainX and COGZ CMMS

Reasons for Choosing Limble CMMS

Cogz is not user friendly and it is outdated

COGZ CMMS
Kraig
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Limble CMMS Rocks!

Reviewed on 2023/03/10

The communication and action tracking in Limble is phenomenal. The requester stays aware of the progress or any change of their specific request. The technicians are able to easily do the "paperwork" with 90% being done on their phone in the field. Photos are easily put in by the requester, technician, planner or whomever accesses the task. Management is able to create meaningful dashboards and tweak them easily in order to find just the right information to give to upper Leadership. It's been the best thing we've ever done for our Facilities Department.

Pros

Limble CMMS implementation has been the easiest software I've ever worked with. The Limble team was incredible with consistent training sessions and being available to answer questions at any time. We had this up and running so fast that we had to push our communications team to move up the notification that the Limble CMMS work request was active. The daily use, creating PM schedules, job plans and setting up dashboards are very intuitive. It takes very little training to get started and the learning comes easy.

Cons

We have not found a negative aspect of Limble CMMS. It's doing everything we hoped for, and so much more.

Bethuel
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Going paperless

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

I have began an important journey of creating the technical history of all the equipment I am responsible for and this will go a long way in making g important decisions even with diagnostic information. No more heaps of paper and losing hours looking for info from piled stationery. I have more time on my hands to take care of other pressing priorities.

Pros

Impressive interface, QR coding, mobile app, exceptional functionality and most importantly the ease of generating reports. Yes all CMMS's have at least some or more of the above features but below the surface you experience more. Bonus.....it is the most affordable with administrator/manager and user capabilities.

Cons

I still struggle with setting up the maintenance intervals with regards to hour metre readings. I have not seen an entry for periodic hour metre registering to keep track of the next schedule.

Hippo CMMS

Reasons for Switching to Limble CMMS

Affordable and user friendly.

Response from LimbleCMMS

Thank you for your review! I'm sorry you are having a struggle setting up the hour meter reading intervals. Here is a great article that goes in depth on how to set up hour meters: https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/articles/2971834-meter-readings

Let us know if you have any other questions!