4,4 (3 979)

(3 979)

Maaz
Maaz

Reviewed on 2021/09/13

I love Viber for the fact that it was the first software that I used for chatting, photo sharing and making international calls to my relatives with viber, back then when calls especially international ones were very costly.

Pros

Viber is among the pioneers of chatting and audio & video calling softwares. It has a very simple yet pleasnet user interface. You can easily send text messages, photos, videos and files to your contacts using it. Apart from chatting you can also make audio and video calls to your contacts. Using paid credit in viber allows you to make VOIP calls to landline and mobile users anywhere in the world. It works equally well on all smartphone and computer systems.

Cons

I personally do not see any shortcomings in viber. Yet it somehow lost its pace and place in market to its competitors like whatsApp, either by not evolving aptly or due to poor marketing, which is evident to its now relatively smaller userbase.

Masdiana
Masdiana
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

My experience with viber in business settings

Reviewed on 2021/05/21

Overall, Viber is an excellent forum for simple chatting. While it has some limitations, it is incredibly user-friendly. As far as I'm concerned, Viber is now one of the best options for chatting. I'm delighted to be able to use Viber to communicate with my friends and colleagues and conduct official business.

Pros

Viber is a helpful app for people of all generations. It establishes bonds between friends, family, and individuals. Viber allows you to share files, videos, and photographs in addition to messaging and calling. It facilitates the exchange of ideas and improves communication. People consider Viber to be a sharing app because sharing photos doesn't diminish the quality. It is beneficial for teachers, leaders, colleagues, and family to interact with a significant number of people by forming groups—Viber aids in the maintenance of tight bonds. Feelings can be expressed with the aid of stickers and emojis. Viber has several features that can help people communicate more effectively. It is simple to work using a cell phone number.

Cons

Viber has many benefits, but it also has several drawbacks. The file-sharing restriction. It can be hard to access upgraded Viber on some mobile devices. Getting old data back after reinstalling Viber is a challenge. Although we can share files, the size of the data we can share is restricted. For Viber's features to work correctly, it needs high-speed internet. Unknown people can often contact you via Viber simply by knowing your phone number. Viber has been updated from an older version, and it is hoped that it will be able to transcend its current shortcomings and continue to improve.

Soe Moe

Excellent End to end Encryption Messaging App

Reviewed on 2024/03/19

Pros

The most i like about viber is below:
- end to end encryption text, video call
- caller id is very useful
- when i reinstall viber, we can sync with my laptop.
- A lots of free stickers.

Cons

I don't have many things about viber but i think Video call quality is need to improve.

Ayesh
Ayesh
  • Industry: Photography

Viber for Photographers.

Reviewed on 2019/10/22

Overall I like the app.But There are lot of good apps than Viber .But when I need Viber is very helpful and useful app.

Pros

Photography is my part time job.In this job communication with each other is the key factor.As a example the communication between with me and my client is desiding my next work.For that I am using several platforms.Mainly Whatsapp and Facebook Massenger are my main communication apps.But Some of clients are using Viber as their main communication platform.In that time Viber is very helpful to me for keep in contact with my client .Mainly I like the ability to which can take online calls to my client .It is very helpful to save lot of money and time.It is very expensive to take a call to a client which lives in another country .At that time Viber Calls saves me.At like that stuations I feel the true value of the Viber app.My next objective is sharing my works with my client.There for I can know my customer idea of my work and his suggestions.Viber provide me those facilities very simply.I can share photos and files while texting to my customer using Viber.It helps both me and my customer to discuss what we need to do to my works.

Cons

Mainly I do not like the app is lack of users.Most of my clients are using whatsapp or another communication methode.Therefore lot of time I do not use the Viber .The app is lagging or crashed most of the time when I am going to upload lot of photos.At that time I have to upload those photos again and again .Whatsapp providing lot of fetuers and security than the Viber.So It could not able to give a good competition to it opponent mobile application .I do not like the qulity reducing when I going to upload a photo .It is very disturbing me to present my work to my client as I want .And the limited amount of photos which can upload in onece is so frustrating to me.Some times I want to send lot of photos to my client so at that time I have to upload twice those photos

DEEPAK

viber review

Reviewed on 2024/02/04

Pros

chat and messaging.
easy ui interface and quality network

Cons

less integration. cant use it on web like whatsap

Nipuna
Nipuna
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

The Purple you Love!

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

Viber, the best used communication application for about 6 years. Really Love it and recommend it. Great Application for communication purposes.

Pros

The most loving feature of Viber is there are lots of Sticker packs available which matches to local languages and trends. And there is a PC application available which can use with mobile app also. Can customize most settings according to our privacy.

Cons

There isn't available a web version like Whatsapp. The Web version is more beneficial for low end PCs because sometimes the PC application is using considerable amount of processing and RAM power.

Telegram and WhatsApp

Reasons for Switching to Viber

There are lots of local type stickers available.
Mark Lester
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Viber Review

Reviewed on 2024/02/19

Easy to use and user friendly. I use it personally and for business and work purposes.

Pros

It is easy to use and it is user friendly. Any age can use it easy.

Cons

None, it is easy to use and anyone can use it easily.

qasm
  • Industry: Computer Games

Viber app review

Reviewed on 2024/02/17

Pros

One of the most important communication programs provides all services only using the phone number

Cons

I think that the application is not as secure as required, as some spy applications cause actual problems

Eleanor
  • Industry: Telecommunications

My personal Viber Review

Reviewed on 2024/02/20

It is good. I found my true love in this application.

It is good. I found my true love in this application.

Pros

It is a messaging app where we can get along with our friends

Cons

Sometimes it is slow when jt comes to internet connection but over all the app is good

• Industry: Higher Education

Review of Viber

Reviewed on 2024/04/09

Pros

It is easy in use and does what it has to do.

Cons

Not many people I know use it so it is not the best way to communicate with a lot of people.

• Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 2021/09/03

Its the essential communication app for business, school or even home.

Its the essential communication app for business, school or even home.

Pros

Nice user interface, easy to use for communication, you can easily create groups to share file, communicate and interact. can be use for both business and personal.it also have Notes used for reminding your self of the task or event. You have an option to add all of your contact on your phone to your viber.

Cons

Its not universally used. Meaning in other countries preferred other communication app than to use viber. it lacks the social media platform to make it more interacting. no one connects their social media account with their viber account so that they have other option to communicate. posting your viber account in social media means you are showing your personal number to others.

Reasons for Choosing Viber

it is more convenient to use. I like the overall feature and i lot of my contacts use viber.

Reasons for Switching to Viber

Although they have similar interface and overall function is basically the same. I preferred to use Viber. i can access my account whether on my Smart Phone or my laptop. it is also easy to setup your account if you decided to buy a new phone or install the software on a new laptop/desktop.
Gabriella
  • Industry: Design

Messaging & calling never been so easy - and free!

Reviewed on 2022/03/08

It's an excellent tool for communicating, sharing information, and holding meetings. Given that it is free, giving it a try will undoubtedly save you time. Overall, my experience has been quite excellent. Viber is a fantastic communicator with a lot of cool features. It gives me the ability to form groups through which I may speak with my coworkers and friends. Viber's emojis are also extremely nice.

Pros

If my family oversea has Viber, I can communicate with them for free. As most people are aware, international calling and messaging may be highly costly; however, Viber is free if both parties have the same product. Viber includes a feature that many other messengers lack: the ability to contact landlines and mobile phones for a price. This is a wonderful option to have if you want to utilize it. Last but not least, I'd like to point out that Vibe offers more features than most other messaging apps, such as WhatsApp. Group conversations, Communities, and Broadcast lists are just a few of the options available. So, certainly, they have a broader set of functions and capabilities.

Cons

You can't block calls from unknown numbers, which I believe is a crucial feature. When there is a terrible WiFi or mobile data signal, I despise it since the quality of vibers degrades and becomes sluggish.

pawan

My go-to app for communicating with everyone

Reviewed on 2022/04/08

Viber is a secure and simple mobile messaging service that gives you the ability to communicate in real-time with other Viber users around the world. It also enables you to connect with your contacts through group conversations, voice messages, and video calls, while the Viber Out call feature allows you to reach people who don't have the app installed on their smartphones.

Pros

Viber allows its users to contact other users who have the same software throughout the world at no cost. Viber also offers a feature that WhatsApp, LINE and WeChat lack: it can reach out to landlines and mobile phones by paying a fee. Lastly, I would like to state that the service offers more features than other messaging apps, such as WhatsApp. You may opt for group conversations, Communities or Broadcast Lists.

Cons

In Viber, it is impossible to block unknown callers. When the Internet connection degrades, the quality of calls made via Viber suffers greatly.

Devyani
Devyani
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Best alternative for any messaging app like WhatsApp for business as well as people

Reviewed on 2022/06/22

Entirely, viber is great alternative for telegram and WhatsApp for businesses and to connect friends as well. Lots of different types of emoji sets makes it very communication friendly app. I have been benefitted much from this app in my business and client communication and client felt it much professional way to communicate than whatsapp.

Pros

I have been using this app for 2 years and I can be able to communicate with client professionally as this tool consist of proper communication features available for desktop app.

I have been using it like a conference room where I can connect through video call to my team and discuss big projects on single platform seamlessly.

Cons

It lags speed while calling on iPhone very badly and even on desktop app sometimes internet get disconnected while video calling.

Even sometimes I cannot be able to switch calls in same room.

Telegram

Reasons for Choosing Viber

Due to client and business needs I have to switch something professional and hence chosen viber.

Mohammad
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Viber is your communication tool with the world.

Reviewed on 2023/03/17

Its great, we use it for communication (personal and business), it is doing a great job and you can always rely on it as a way of safe communication.

Pros

Very simple to use, support is great. It has proven that it does a lot of development and updates to viber and it worked very well at the time of the pandemic where no disconnection happened.

Cons

It requires more marketing. Not so many people uses it and we face an issue in people downloading it on their mobile phones.

Skype

Reasons for Choosing Viber

They keep on changing their styles and their rules and regulations and this is something that we do not like.

Reasons for Switching to Viber

Viber is easier to use than Skype which requires no support to work, skype does not have what Viber has.
Shahila
Shahila

My viber review

Reviewed on 2021/04/23

Viber has it own pros and contra which still make the software usable for communication purpose. It can be use for calling a landline number and overseas number, but it will cost some money to use it. For 3 years of experience with this software, i really happy with the service.

Pros

Viber is the best for a video call as their video call quality is very good and the audio is very clear. To socially connecting with my team, family and friend is the most important for me and Viber is very good with it. It has many sticker and emojis that i can choose and sent, which will make the conversation more casual.

Cons

Viber public group is too chaotic as members keep on spamming emojis and unrelated information that defy the group objective. There are no system to filtering the spam, especially if the group admin is not active to control the situation. It really give me a negative experience with the public group and never going to join any no more.

Joe
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Viber has made life simpler to stay in contact with all my friends and family. Simply AWESOME!

Reviewed on 2022/03/05

Viber is one of most renowned programming in today. The best thing about Viber is it has extremely high security to our messages as well as having start to finish encryption capacity. Additionally, it has brilliant group call office facilities as well. More individuals can join to group call when comparing and contrasting with other applications. Likewise Viber has magnificent sticker packs to brighten our talks and chats.

Pros

Viber is one of only a handful of exceptional informing applications that I utilize day by day. The plan and the appearance, the shading mix is simply cool, the highlights are as well. What I love about Viber are the charming stickers and the emojis that you don't get in other informing applications. This make the discussion seriously intriguing. One thing that I don't find in other applications I use is that in Viber, you can send a coordinated message and it vanishes after the time you've set. That is cool isn't it? Another thing is that you can join chatrooms you like. You can join networks to know every one of the updates that you are keen on. Also, Viber is absolutely free from cost for individual and business use. It is effectively accessible in different working frameworks and with few arrangements and can without much of a stretch interface with your saved contacts. It also has excellent sound quality!

Cons

I wish Viber has the choice to transfer situations with other online media stages and platforms. Simply an idea. Aside from that, there's nothing that I had problems with about Viber. Viber sure has a lot more than most if not all other informing applications.

chamika
chamika

Pros and Cons of Viber

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

I have used Viber for about more than 1 years. The interface and the stickers kept me using the app. But the app is somewhat slower than other chatting apps. So I switched to another social media.

Pros

Viber is a very popular social media that provides many facilities. We can share many digital things via Viber such as images, video audio, location and other digital documents. There are attractive stickers and emojis. When we are sending images, we can add captions to it, and we can edit the photo. The call quality is clearer compare to normal voice calls. When we receive a message, we can reply to it even not opening the app. (There is a full screen notification when we receive a message. As we can we groups, we can use them for various stuffs, such as education, entertainment etc. There is a user-friendly UI. personally, I love purple color.

Cons

As the app proves so many features, It becomes little bit complex and slower. It consumes a huge amount of data compared to the service supplied. It does not have any option for call blocking. No internet, No connection.

Marcus

VOIP & INT'L Texting Without Extra Hassle

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

My overall experience with Viber is the app is RELIABLE. I have had Skype and FaceTime fail me while abroad , but Viber has not. It's my go to international communication app.

Pros

Viber is extremely versatile in that it allows you to make free VOIP calls with HD sound quality. Furthermore, it allows you to text any number for free as long as they also have the Viber app. This is extremely useful when working with Clients abroad and you need quick feed back. Send a text, and it pops up just like a normal text on their cellular device. It also has a desktop client so that you can receive your communications without having to move from your workflow.

Cons

The developers do a great job at keeping the app up to date, but when that happens, certain notifications you have turned off are reset and you will begin receiving them again. For instance, I had the holiday notification turned off, a update happened, and I started receiving them again the following month. It can be a tiny bit annoying when you get a message notification and it's nothing important. Other than that, the app is great to use.

Reliability

Reasons for Switching to Viber

Ease of use within interface.
Supun
Supun

Connect with loved ones through VIBER

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Everyone who uses social media applications, definitely know about Viber. Most of them have used the application also. Viber is a great tool for communication. Viber became more popular with the introduction of sticker packs to text messaging. It makes more fun when messaging with friends using those stickers. This app is very useful for the people who have their parents, relatives or friends in abroad. We only need an internet connection to call them. Therefore calling over Viber is very cheap and simple. Viber team is frequently checks their application. Therefore bugs will not last for long time. Updates will be release quickly after fixing every minor bug. When considering all these factors, we can see that Viber is very valuable application to connect with loved ones.

Pros

Viber is popular social media application in these days. Most of the smartphone users use this application for their communication purposes. Viber comes with many attractive features. Viber can be used for video calling, voice calling and messaging. Clear voice and videos can be transferred through Viber if you have good network connection. Text messaging through Viber is more interesting because of the large amount of sticker packs available in Viber. I really enjoy this feature when messaging with my friends. Viber can be used in computers and tables also. Also it supports many popular operating systems such as android, iOS and windows.

Cons

I have not seen any considerable issues on Viber yet. I am using this application for three years. There were some bugs in older versions of Viber. But Viber team fixed those issues with updates. Rarely I experience the app is freezing while opening. The user interface of Viber is not much attractive when compared with other popular social media applications. We can send only a limited number of photos in one time. If we have a lot of photos to send, we have to send them in parts. This is a very annoying thing and a waste of time. Other than these small drawbacks, Viber is good application for communication.

Mirza

Viber review (Everything that common user should know)

Reviewed on 2021/04/02

Viber in my case is mostly used in private and business occasions. Making business deals with other companies and people have been successfully done with this app, which is the main reason why I like it and use it in my daily working routine. Fast sharing of any documents, files and photos is very important to me and that is exactly what this app gives me and allows me to do.

I highly recommend it to people who are dealing with any kind of business that requires communication with others!

Pros

So, let's begin, the best thing about Viber is that it is absolutely free to download and use. Free talking, chatting and video calling application! Who doesn't need one, right? It doesn't matter if you are Android, iOS, BlackBerry or Windows user only thing that you need to do is install the app and connect your phone number with Viber app. After that you should get SMS verification code and basically that is it you are registered and free to use the application, for your calls, messages and much more!

It is very reliable app for transferring any kind of files, documents, photos (the quality of photo always stays high), videos etc...The quality of video calls is excellent if you comparing it to other similar apps it is definitely great, probably in top 10 apps if you ask me. Group messaging, chatting and group video calls are very fast and responsive without any mixing voices when people talk .
One of my favorite thing is that it is really reliable and private app if you ask me, they have really good privacy policy, which is very important thing for most of the people because everyone loves their privacy.

They have cool emojis and sticker for all folks out there who love sending them for fun and laughs, you won't be disappointed in their collection I promise!

Just like you won't be disappointed in Viber app and all things that is has to offer, try it out and see for yourself, you have nothing to lose only to gain!

Cons

Personally for me the product could always use some updates and everything always can be improved and better, but with Viber their is not much that you can do, so this should be just enough for most of the users. The only thing that could be a little bit improved and better is costumer support which is sometimes not that active and has a slow response. Everything else just fine!

Cha
Cha
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Viber is a really cool tool

Reviewed on 2022/09/15

My work demands my attention with all my clients and co-workers and I need a tool that is constant and does not present me with any complications when applying it to my work, Viber is par excellence the number one application that has supported us for a long time and it is always a pleasure to run this program, since it is very easy for us to access all the functions that this application has, the quality with which we communicate is very good and it complies with all the innovations that are fashionable in the market, without leaving behind its main function, which is to keep in touch with each of the people at my work, I can always express my conferences in video calls anywhere in the world regardless of the time.

Pros

I really like this application because of how easy it is to implement it and achieve its mission of connecting with all our contacts immediately and without complications, every time I am using this program the calls and text messages are safe and reach their destination without any problems. external complication, Viber is a really great tool that you can get for free on the market for the enjoyment of its users, for me it is a pleasure to use this program because its interface is very comfortable and fully meets all the needs that I demand, the quality of the calls surprises us a lot and we are pleased that we can have a free program with this level of capacity and technology, it is always very pleasant to maintain a conversion through this medium.

Cons

This program has to have a good internet source to be able to run without any inconvenience, we have tried to enter the links, but it can be a bit complicated and due to the infrequency of the internet it loses its quality that becomes a somewhat tedious experience , it is not as versatile as it seems, there is no integration of other applications and the fact that it is not well known complicates the citations of works by this means a bit.

Uros
Uros

Viber is...Eh, Viber is cool, not much more.

Reviewed on 2020/04/10

The software that was installed as a secondary one quickly became the primary one, but today I use it alongside several other communication software. With its fancy interface it certainly stands out from the crowd, and the dominance in innovation is clearly highlighted, so today I use Viber primarily to communicate with business friends and colleagues

Pros

First of all, talk about software such as this one should not be wasted. Certainly one of the most well-known communication software. From the distinctive bell to the famous purple design, this software dominates the market today. Of course, the advantage of using it is that Viber tends to be the first in everything. Starting with group chat, secret chats, plenty of emojis and gifs over security in encrypted messages

Cons

I will admit, quite a lot. First of all, from its first appearance to the present, Viber has literally been wasting the resources of the device it is installed on. For some strange reason, although I believe it has been optimized, the phone, no matter how valuable it is in front of this software, becomes weak.

Nabin
Nabin

Best instant messaging, voice and video call service

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Pros

Viber is really fast, smooth, clean and elegant communication tool for business and individuals. It has an easy to use interface, beautiful sets of emojis, all your contacts list, smart birthday messaging and Viber out call service. With all these rich features, Viber has been the most effective communication tool for our business.
Experience the seamless communication with Viber.

Cons

Viber is coming really great all these years. I expect some AI features in Viber in coming years.

Sotir

Is Viber a great app ?

Reviewed on 2022/03/16

Overall Viber is a great way to connect with anyone from all over the world. You can text, call, video chat, and when someone sends pictures and videos you don't even have to open the chat, they automatically save them to your device. This is really cool! Also, the best thing about Viber is that it's absolutely free. If you need a way to connect with your friends, family, colleagues, Viber definitely won't disappoint you.

Pros

The most important feature on Viber for me is the Group Management feature. It is very easy to connect and engage in a discussion with the people that you want. The Group Management system is spot on. You can easily navigate through all the sent information that Viber filters in sections: Files, Links, Gifs, and Media. Let's say you find a picture in the Media section, and you want to see what comments have been made for that specific picture, you'll think that you have to scroll until you find the necessary part of the chat, but NOO! You simply click on the picture and choose the option "Show in conversation", and it takes you to that part of the chat when the picture was sent. I simply love this option, as it has saved me tons of my time.

Cons

I think the Viber App can drastically improve its performance and speed for PCs. When I open Viber on my PC it takes quite some time to refresh all the new conversations. I even have to open that specific chat that I want in order for it to refresh after a while. This is very time-consuming and my opinion is that Viber should solve this problem.