Movavi Video Editor Plus Reviews

Video editing software

Andrew
Andrew
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

The best to create and edit videos

Reviewed on 2022/11/11

Pros

The best animations and text formats to apply to your videos Fast, simple and easy to use

Cons

Sometimes the videos are having delay while rendering but the overall quality is great

Anthony
  • Industry: Animation

A really great video editor software I use every day!

Reviewed on 2022/08/05

Love the app! The chroma key effect usage is the best one I have ever used. The app is really easy to use and works really good for me!

Pros

It is a fully featured, easy to use, video editing app!

Cons

Í love the app and cannot think of a con!

Ogochukwu

Movavi Video Editor Plus Is Best For Beginners

Reviewed on 2022/01/05

I only recommend this tool for people who love creating quick and simple videos, maybe YouTubers, vloggers on vimeo and etc.

Pros

They have a very nice video editing interface, that could attract anybody to create a quick video. Also, their pricing is affordable.

Cons

Has fewer resources for video editing. I believe the tool is just good for beginner video editors. Movavi cannot be compared to Wondershare Filmora, Final cut pro, iMovie or Adobe Premiere Pro.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Movavi Video Editor Makes Videos Fun and Easy

Reviewed on 2023/12/05

Pros

I really like using Movavi Video Editor! It's super easy, even if you're not a pro. You can do basic stuff like cutting and trimming, but also cool things like adding effects and transitions.

The timeline thingy (that's what I call it!) is easy to use, and Movavi has lots of pictures and music you can use without searching around. When I make videos, they look awesome because of all the choices.

What's cool is that Movavi doesn't crash, and it's pretty fast, even when I'm doing a lot. The people who made Movavi keep updating it, so it gets better all the time.

In short, Movavi Video Editor is perfect for anyone who wants to make cool videos without a headache. I love using it and think you will too!

Cons

nothing cons every thing is correct

Deborahsue
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Good software

Reviewed on 2022/11/03

It is as ok but not near the program Adobe is

It is as ok but not near the program Adobe is

Pros

I am not sure if I like or don’t like this software it has good and bad but nothing really stands out

Cons

I’m not sure what I don’t like about this software but I find Create studio more to my liking

Adobe Premiere Pro

Reasons for Switching to Movavi Video Editor Plus

I use it as well as Adobe and now create studio
William
William
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Awesome and Easy-To-Use Video editing software!

Reviewed on 2023/01/12

Pros

The software is very easy to use, it doesn't require too high system specifications and hence can run on 70-80% of computer systems.

Cons

I feel like an auto-captioning feature could be added

Daniel
Daniel
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great Product, Great Cost

Reviewed on 2023/11/14

been pretty great so far - i like what I am working wtih

been pretty great so far - i like what I am working wtih

Pros

Easy to set up and easy to use... General feedback has been great

Cons

the layout of the panels when creating the video

Camtasia

Reasons for Switching to Movavi Video Editor Plus

Price and Features were better with Movavi.
Vinayak
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Movavi Video Editor- Great app!

Reviewed on 2023/12/25

Great experience! Love using this editor to edit my videos. I use this for personal and work reasons both and it is quick and easy. Highly recommend this video editor if you want to make a mini movie or fun projects.

Pros

Very easy and user-friendly, love the interface and simplicity. Easy to add media from your computer and various audio clips. You can also add transitions and effects. It offers all the basic tools like text, speed etc.

Cons

Could try to include more transitions and effects, the audio library could be expanded and would love to see more sounds and background music. A feature to remove background noise from the videos would also be great.

WILLIAM
  • Industry: Farming

Intial use of Movavi

Reviewed on 2023/12/23

Pros

Program was a small download, fast and easy to set up, and worked right the first time. It was very simple, no complicated menus to set up codecs or other settings. Just select your screen size, hit record, and play the video to capture the stream.

Cons

Nothing so far, other than it's a bit expensive for how many other options where are in the marketplace.

Stella

Great Video Maker/Editor

Reviewed on 2023/12/17

Pros

Was my first time using it but it was really easy to use and have a lot of options.

Cons

I wish I was able to use the 7 day trial as if it was the full version so I can try it out to the fullest before I purchase it.

Jean Gregoire

best video editor on the market

Reviewed on 2021/10/07

I have had no commercial problems with this software but I have benefited enormously because the...

software I was using before was very expensive compared to Movavi Video Editor although it gave about the

same output.

Pros

My name is Gregoire. Recently I needed a video editing software for my youtube channel. I searched the

net and found Movavi video Editor which was cheap and very easy to use as it only took me a few minutes to adapt.

It has lots of special effects, filters, transitions,

and a lot of other modifications to have a very nice rendering.

It also supports almost all video formats.

Cons

So the only small problem I found on it is that the export time (conversion) is very high even though I have a

pretty good pc.

Friedman
  • Industry: Entertainment

Movavi Video Editor Plus is great.

Reviewed on 2022/11/20

I love the experience that comes with using this video editing software. You do not need to be doing any complex activities to get any sort of results. The tools are powerful and straight to the point, no frequently crashes cos updates are being made more often.

Pros

The AI features helps one apply certain effects. The quality of the exported content is amazing andeet the industry level. Templates gives one an idea of design and edits along with inspiration to produce unique content. I love it.

Cons

So far i haven't been having problems with using Movavi Video Editor Plus, everything runs smoothly.

Ismaël
Ismaël
  • Industry: Design

Software to intelligently edit your videos

Reviewed on 2023/01/04

Very good, and accessible to all levels of assembly, especially for beginners, intermediate and expert

Pros

The interface is easy and simple without forgetting the efficiency of the software. Available on operating systems like Windows and Mac

Cons

Nothing unpleasant noticed with the software, personally

Pranav
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 2023/12/10

Overall, my experience was great. It helped me get a very important project done and I will definitely be using it again in the future.

Pros

The Movavi Video Editor is an amazing tool for amateur and professional video editors. I loved the ease of use while not compromising on the variety of different functions. I used it to create 3 minute video and it took me less than half an hour. The controls make it very intuitive to use.

Cons

I think they can have better quality for rendering the video in the preview pane.

Angela

Lifesaver for Work and Personal Projects

Reviewed on 2023/08/17

I've always had a great experience with Movavi.

I've always had a great experience with Movavi.

Pros

Movavi is a lifesaver. I have used this for both work and personal projects when I am in a pinch. It's easy to purchase, download, and activate. Customer Support on live chat is always 100% helpful. I have used this for sales pitches and client videos, in addition to videos for friends. It is super user friendly, even for someone like me with very little video editing experience.

Cons

Nothing, great value. I love the product and the customer support.

John
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 2023/11/25

At first I was lost trying to find video editing softwares. I found Movavi Video Editor on gaming forums. I was pleasantly surprised! Considering the fact that I'm not used to video editing (I work in IT support). I would definitely recommend it! It's works well for work-related presentations and a small video can be created easily, without much need for a tutorial (although there is one).

Pros

I like the fact that it is really easy to use and comprehensive.

Cons

I didn't experience any bad experience so far.

Kyle

Movavi Review

Reviewed on 2023/06/10

Pros

I enjoy the simplistic aspect of editing social media videos with this software.

Cons

The cost is a bit too much for me. I also do not have access to certain filters and transitions even though I pay for the software.

Ricardo
Ricardo
  • Industry: Design

It's a good software but it needs a good machine

Reviewed on 2022/08/25

Overall it's good, but honestly it's not much superior to free software available on the internet. What weighs against it the most is the fact that you need an excellent computer to operate it. The positive point is the layout and the ease of use.

Pros

It's very intuitive, has a beautiful layout, with easy-to-find tools. Exporting takes place quickly.

Cons

I bought Movavi, but it ran extremely slow on my computer, I even stopped using it and started using freeware, when I switched to a much more powerful computer I used it again.

maria

Excellent tool to create videos

Reviewed on 2022/08/03

My experience has been really good, i have liked managing the program a lot, it is very reliable.

Pros

Very good program to make and edit videos, i use it to generate content on my social networks and bring my business to more people, easy to use after several times, very complete, very good image and sound.

Cons

I would have liked at the beginning to have a chat to solve problems or doubts. But as i pointed out above, after several uses, the program becomes pleasant to handle.

Harman

Amazing Video Editing Software

Reviewed on 2023/12/04

Amazing, The use of Movavi Video Editor Plus has reminded me of Windows Movie Maker, Which was Easy yet effective

Pros

The ease of using the software is comfortable to use for the very new user.

Cons

I have not found any cons by now using the Movavi Video Editor

FABRICE

Movavi video editor is easy to use and cheap

Reviewed on 2023/11/11

The software is easy to install and use. Photos, videos and music can be imported. Movavi video editor is affordable and informative even without any computer and video editing basics. It offers animations, transitions, music and stickers. I recommend!

Pros

I used Movavi video editor to edit some videos and the handling is really easy even for a beginner. There are many functions that make it easy to edit and make a video.
There are many possible effects you can add text or images and even resize videos during creation. You can easily add music.

Cons

didn't find anything important for the moment

Bernard

Great basic solution for video editing

Reviewed on 2022/05/19

I started using Movavi yars ago and also tried Davinci Resolve which is more powerful and is free.

Pros

This is a great product to get started and has all of the basic features for editing videos.

Cons

It is not as powerful for complex video edits

Robert Dalsegg
  • Industry: Building Materials
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Easy software for editing videos

Reviewed on 2022/11/18

Pros

Powerful vide editing for your computer. Gives you lot of file choices to make. For me I do editing as a hobby. This helped me to learn a lot about it, and do make it easy for me.

Cons

Well, I miss some more choices on the templates. Would be great to get more YouTube animation integrated there

Heather

Movavi video editor

Reviewed on 2023/03/10

Pros

I created a slideshow of pictures of my deceased mother. The software was pretty easy to use. The customer service representatives responded to emails in a timely fashion. Overall, I’m extremely pleased with the finished product!

Cons

I wish there was a way to color the background of a title slide. It gives you the option to color the text box or to change the color of the text. I was able to add music to the slideshow. I like the random transitions. I would do away with the sound effects of glass shattering and a balloon popping. The balloon popping almost sounded like a gun shot. Not exactly what I want for a slideshow of pictures of my deceased mother.

Abdiel
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 2023/12/11

It was enjoyable and helped a lot and my projects looked amazing beyond belief

It was enjoyable and helped a lot and my projects looked amazing beyond belief

Pros

Editing, Transitions, Effects everything you need is on here and the best part is the quality and audio :)

Cons

Cons would be the price even though is worth the pretty penny it’s helpful in companies though thrive even