ApplicantPRO

• Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Amazing ATS and Support

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Pros

I like that the support can be customized to fit my needs. They have a team dedicated to not only post open jobs at our company but they also have a team that will write the job ads for us to increase the number of qualified applicants.

Cons

They sacrifice looks for simplicity which is okay for me I guess.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Ryan!
Thank you for taking the time to review our product. Our Support Teams are dedicated to helping our clients with their job posting needs, including rewriting job ads to increase the number of applicants that apply for their positions.
Feel free to reach out with any feedback or suggestions you may have that might improve your hiring process.
Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can get you taken care of.

Kind Regards,
Mindi Barrett - Lead Client Support Rep

Karl
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used for 1-5 months

Flat rate pricing make this a perfect fit for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

I'm very happy with my experience. Hiring and getting employment paperwork completed has never been easier.

Pros

Easily post ads to 100 job boards. No need to post a job in multiple locations and have applications coming in from different sources. Analytics help me understand which sources are working best at finding new employees. With the screening process, I save time not having to weed out unqualified applicants and can spend more time connecting with only the people who match my needs.

Flat rate pricing means as my company grows, I don't get charged more per user. This is the only company I have found that offers this pricing model. Combine a pricing structure that doesn't break the bank with an amazing team that answers all my user questions and it's a winning combination in my book.

Customer service is outstanding. Have a question? ApplicantPro makes it easy to meet with the right person on their team. An easy to use online scheduling system makes it easy to block off the right amount of time you need to learn how to use the software.

Cons

I would like to see features added that make it easy to schedule pre-boarding and onboarding emails and tutorials for new hires.

Once a new hire has accepted a job offer, being able to automate and structure a timeline to send emails with micro-learning articles would be great

BambooHR, Betterteam and ADP Comprehensive Services

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

Indeed was pay per click and too expensive for the results. Did not like the @indeed emails, because it was hard to communicate with a candidate outside of their system. We experienced a significant amount of applicants who were not qualified, but still drove our monthly hiring expenses up because of the PPC.

Indeed

Reasons for Switching to ApplicantPRO

Pricing, good introductory meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Ability to have background checks integrated for the same price we were having them manually run. All job boards filtered into one account, so I didn't have to login in to multiple sources.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you, Karl for your review of our software. We appreciate your feedback and love to hear the things you enjoy about it like, posting to multiple job boards with one push, analytics for reporting sources, our pricing structure and more!
We appreciate your comments about adding more features to our Onboarding Platform. I am happy to pass them along to our Product Team as future feature consideration.If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Lisa
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Kudos to the customer service reps at App Pro

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

Processing candidates throughout the entire app process

Processing candidates throughout the entire app process

Pros

The concern and attentiveness quality of the CSR Dept.

Cons

Reference - checking email address info sometimes cannot be changed within a candidate profile

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your review of our software, Lisa! We love that you have seen and felt the value of our CSR department. They are a huge part of helping our clients succeed.
Thank you for your feedback regarding being able to change an applicant's email if they are already in the system. This information will be passed along to our Product Team as future consideration for feature improvements. In the meantime when you come across one please contact us by emailing [email protected], phone 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Jaci

Big Fan of Applicant Pro

Reviewed on 2023/11/17

Excellent! No complaints and enjoy overall experience.

Excellent! No complaints and enjoy overall experience.

Pros

The greatest customer service team ever! Easy to use system.

Cons

That you cant delete a status if you selected the wrong one.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that our support teams have been able to exceed expectations when working with your company. I'll be passing along your product feedback to our R&D team for consideration. If you have any other improvement suggestions, please email [email protected] with the subject line: Capterra Review.

Thanks!
Ariana Groves
Chief Customer Officer

Lauren

Easy Option for Immediate Recruiting Help

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Coming to this current employer, there was no way for applicants to apply online! Getting set up with ApplicantPro took an hour and we immediately had an online presence for posting jobs and receiving applications that saved time and money. The support team is always responsive to my needs. I have never had an issue.

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive with minimal training effort required. Lots of options for blasting job postings to active jobs seekers. Easy to post jobs, make updates, and I always love the new features they roll out to save time.

Cons

I'd like more pre-populated templates that I didn't have to build myself. It would also be great if it had a native resume search. Millions of job seekers are directed to ApplicantPro from thousands of companies. It would be great to be able to search passive applicants for jobs like LinkedIn or even be connected to LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter's applicant databases to connect with passive job seekers rather than exiting the app and into another website.

iCIMS Talent Cloud, BambooHR and Workday HCM

Reasons for Switching to ApplicantPRO

I really felt it was the best value for the money and have used it with a couple of other companies.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Lauren! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Product. We appreciate your feedback on Ease of Use with minimal training effort.
I would be happy to pass along your feedback about wanting more pre-populated templates and being able to connect to other databases to search for applicants.
If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro!

Mindi, Manager of Support

Rhonda
  • Industry: Building Materials

Fully customizable software with great functionality

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

We have moved our recruiting process into the 21st century with ApplicantPro. We no longer need to resort to paper methods, and have also been able to interact with out-of-state candidates better since we have now been able to automate the offer letters and background checks.

Pros

The ability to customize this software to our company's unique needs; the built in help topics that walk you through new set ups. Additionally, customer service is top-notch, providing multiple venues to receiving assistance. Finally, the ability to automate many different tasks we've done manually has helped us save time, and focus our attention on the recruiting tasks that have the greatest impact.

Cons

Reporting isn't as robust as I would prefer, but it is not a drawback to the overall functionality of the system.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Rhonda, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We love to hear that your team has been able to automate tasks and save time by using it. We are also happy to hear that the Support your team has received is top-notch!
We would love to hear your thoughts about the reports that we can pass along to our product team for future consideration. You can reach us at [email protected], 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Lindsay
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Awesome Product!

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

They provide excellent customer service and are always making great updates!

They provide excellent customer service and are always making great updates!

Pros

Applicant Pro is very easy to use and allows us to keep our recruiting organized for an extremely reasonable cost!

Cons

Overall, I wouldn't say I am unhappy about any aspect of the software, but there are minor improvements that could be made here and there. One example would be better organization of candidates I would like to keep on file for future positions. I wish I could mark them for the job I would hire them for, instead of the job they applied for. There are work-arounds for that though.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software, Lindsey! we love that our software helps with the organization of your recruiting process and is affordable at the same time.
We would love to hear any suggestions you have that might help improve the process. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Bryan
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Outstanding HR Product!

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

This makes it so easy to share applications and have multiple users give input. We would be lost without it!

Pros

Very easy to use. So simple for hiring managers to learn and use as well.

Cons

This product seems to have everything we are looking for in an Applicant Tracking System.

Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

We did not have a good system and knew there had to be something better out there. We thought Applicant Pro was too good to be priced where it was.

Reasons for Switching to ApplicantPRO

Features and pricing were what we were looking for and we found them in Applicant Pro. I have recommended them numerous times to HR colleagues. I can't imagine using anything else.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your review, Bryan. It's great to hear that your team enjoys working with ApplicantPro and that it's making everybody's job easier whenever you have to hire.

If there's anything we can do to take your experience to the next level, please let us know.

Have a great day!
- Ariana

Dusty

Great ATS

Reviewed on 2022/07/11

I wish every company I worked with was as great as ApplicantPro! The systems is very user friendly.

Pros

This ATS is every easy to use and the features are all included in the price. Other ATS you are charge per feature, but with ApplicantPro you have a price that includes everything.

Cons

The only minor issue is the tags that you are used for our assessment do not always show.

Keli
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Easy to implement and features galore!

Reviewed on 2023/09/26

Wonderful customer service and very responsive.

Wonderful customer service and very responsive.

Pros

It's like an I-Phone, simple to use, intuitive, all the features you need and constant improvements to make your life easier.

Cons

Nothing, it's really the best ATS and anyone can learn and use the features.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for your review, Keli! We appreciate the opportunity to work with your company.

Rick
  • Industry: Human Resources

Excellent ATS/Customer Support

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Very pleased with system functionality, candidate pipelines, and customer support.

Pros

The product is affordable, yet offers the features and functionality of the bigger name ATS companies. Applicant Pro was designed with the user in mind - the Recruiter. The platform and network of job boards offers little to be desired for the average recruiter. Applicant pro can be optimized to post to your typical posting sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, or Indeed, and also has the functionality to post to other niche job boards that you select or optimize. The system is rich with standardized templates that offer ease of use and convenience when creating new job postings, reports, candidate communications (text or email), or interacting with hiring managers.

Applicant Pro has provided excellent customer service and support. The success manager and client representatives are awesome! The team is upbeat, attentive to our Company's needs, and always willing to offer solutions and think outside of the box. It's nice receiving Business Partner support from all levels, but yet have dedicated Success Managers that can offer guidance on system optimization.

Cons

Applicant Pro would benefit from offering job posting "refresh" capability with vendors like Indeed. I believe the current functionality is limited to vendor restrictions, which may be hindering advancements in the platform. I believe solutions may be in the pipeline, but just reduces the additional posting steps and improves reporting compliance.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you for your awesome review of our software, Rick! We always love to hear when our clients are able to optimize their hiring process by posting to multiple job boards. We are also happy to hear that you have received such great customer service!
I am happy to pass along your feedback regarding refreshing listings on the job boards to our Product Team as we are always looking for new ways to improve our system. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Elaine

Appplicant Pro- It's got the Band for you Buck

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Pros

I appreciate how much you get from this product for the amount that we pay. As our company works on modernizing our processes, we have come across several other ATS options. Applicant Pro consistently has the losest cost while providing more features than almost every other product we have looked into. I especially love the fact that updating my job adds in Applicant Pro automatically sends that posting out to all my most liked job boards. It even posts automatically to facebook now with has helped improve our applicant flow.

Cons

The one complaint that I have is that since I was brought in after Applicant Pro was set up and rolled out o the HR team, I think I am missing out on some of the features that my predecessor did not use. Like any software, though, with a bit of digging around, I have been able to get it flowing the way I prefer, and each update they make has made things more comfortable to work around.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Elaine! Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We are happy to hear that you enjoy being able to automatically post your positions to multiple job boards and that you have been able to increase your applicant flow by being able to post to Facebook.
We would love to hear more about how you use the system and what your needs are to see if we have features that might be beneficial for your team/ If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Trinidad

ApplicantPRO Rocks!

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

HR has seen an increase in productivity and efficiency because this software is more than just an applicant tracking system. It allows us to store our employment letters/documents, assessment/interview results, and background results/documents all in one place! It's a one-stop shop for recruitment & onboarding! I've done the research, and no other company offers so much for such an incredible cost!!

Pros

ApplicantPRO is so user-friendly and keeps applicant information in an organized manner on one screen. Having immediate access to customer service is a big plus! The e-Forms and Inbox Template features have been an enormous help in streamlining our recruitment process. We also love that we can text applicants!

Cons

I am unable to attach a file to the Messages email in the application. I have to send a separate email, attach the document, then copy/paste the verbiage into the Notes section of the application. Also, we are in different time zones. It would be helpful to have someone in their customer service department remain available to help until 5:00pm, PST.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your review, Trinidad. We're always happy to hear that you're loving all the amazing features that our company provides and that your team is more efficient and productive - that's definitely something to celebrate!

Also, we appreciate your feedback on where we can improve. I'll be sure to pass this info along!

Sheril
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Applicant Pro

Reviewed on 2020/01/23

Ease of setting up jobs and posting.

Ease of setting up jobs and posting.

Pros

Easy to use, Many options for all aspects.

Cons

Reports-seems to be confusing to get accurate reports.

Paycom

Volume

Reasons for Switching to ApplicantPRO

Seemed to have more options.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Sheril! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We are happy to hear that you find our system easy to use and that it makes posting jobs simple.
Thank you for your feedback regarding the reports. We would love to set up a time with you to go over reports and see if there is one that fits your hiring needs. You can reach us at [email protected], 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Terri
  • Industry: Banking

Makes our life so much easier!

Reviewed on 2017/01/25

I have used Applicant Pro for a few years now, and just recently it was one of the first things I added when I started my new job last year. I love the way everything is in one place. I can easily put our open position on-line, and it feeds out to the list of free job boards. I can also choose to send out to fee-based job boards with one click. All my managers can see the applicants, and all applicants are saved into the database. And the reporting (which I used for the first time last year) for Affirmative Action cuts down on hours of my time. I am a one -person department within a small bank. I do it all - and this makes my recruiting function so much simpler, faster and streamlined. With one click, I can also send the job to our state DOL, as well as our Veterans and People with Disabilities reps. Anyone who has the authority to see an applicant can make notes directly on that applicant, and rate the applicant for future. We have one position that turns over frequently (Teller) just because we have so many - and we can go right back to our notes on-line for those candidates who impressed us who we did not hire. In short, it's one of the best tools I've used in my HR career.

Pros

Ease of use, affordable, ability to save candidates information. Ability for other managers to use the data base directly, one click to send job out to multiple areas.

Cons

I find some recent changes very confusing - I think it was easier to use previously and I find myself getting a little lost.

Elizabeth

Why ApplicantPRO is meant for YOU!

Reviewed on 2016/11/25

After converting to ApplicantPRO and utilizing their Assessment testing, there was a significant difference in the applicants we were hiring. They were more professional, honest, had good work ethic, and reliable. The assessment helped weed out those who did not fit our Mission and Values. Our agency went from a turnover rate of between 65%-70% to 17%-32%, within 1 year of implementing ApplicantPRO, saving us over $100,000 a year per cost of hiring. After 2 years using ApplicantPRO almost all of our employees received numerous positive feedbacks from our clients, have been with us for longer than 9 months and continued to be exceptional employees. ApplicantPRO made a huge difference in our agency and I highly recommend them to anyone who is struggling to find the right employees.

Pros

The Assessment Testing is one of the best features, it helps find individuals whose beliefs and core values are similar to ours. In the healthcare industry we want compassionate employees and this assessment tool helps us find those caring individuals who are here for the right reasons.

Cons

Would like for it to pull in more employees when applicants stop applying. Every now and then we would hit a dry spell, wish you had Recruitment Consultants to better aid in reaching out to potential candidates.

Julie

Every Bell & Whistle Imaginable --the RECRUITER's ATS

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

I am able to get recruitment reports for our executive team as easily as I can post a job. This is a system made BY end users FOR end users. Could not be happier and have no plans of making any change any time soon.

Pros

I have used many different ATS software programs and what makes this program stand out is that it is so simple to use - so powerful - and the customer service is unparalleled. In fact, ApplicantPro should give "lessons" to some of the big dogs out there....

Cons

It is not fully integrated with our payroll system, so we have to manually enter the new hire. HOWEVER, we talked to customer service and probably the time this is posted, they will have this option available. Customer service is so responsive!

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your review, Julie. We're so happy to hear that you're loving the system and that your process is going so smoothly! That's music to our ears.

We definitely have payroll integration options for you & we'd love to talk through that with you and get you taken care of. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 and we can get you started!

As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! We appreciate your business.

-Ariana, Director of Client Services

John
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Added Value

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

ApplicantPro has reduced cost and hours of administrative load, as well as increased applicant flow.

Pros

System was easy to set up, great front and back end support. ApplicanPro has added alot of value to our Company, and reduced cost and administrative time.

Cons

More automation in moving status for users. For example, not having a list to pick from, but an if this, then this is next set up.

ViewCenter, BambooHR, JazzHR and Greenhouse

Cost and service.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our system, John! We are always happy to hear when we are able to save our clients money and add value to your company at the same time!
We would love to speak with you regarding our status checklist and see if that is what you are looking for. You can reach out by chat, email [email protected] or calling 888.633.9269. We will get you taken care of. And as always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Brandon

APPLICANT PRO

Reviewed on 2019/12/02

No more paper copies during the hiring process has saved tremendous amounts of both time and effort.

Pros

Our applicant pool is always full of many qualified & experienced applicants; we pull applicants from many different websites and get a good variety.
The support team and representatives who have helped us out with navigating the website & making the application process more simple have been phenomenal.
There are many things that can be added into Applicant Pro that go hand-in-hand with the onboarding process and they integrate perfect with this program.
The overall layout of the website and the application page & jobs pages are very easy to use & figure out.

Cons

Stuff that we have not been able to figure out has always been answered in a very timely fashion and we have never had to wait and figure issues out on our own. There is nothing that we dislike at this moment in time.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Brandon! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We really appreciate your feedback and love that you have had such great experiences working with our Support Reps! It's good to hear that our software has helped with your applicant flow.

• Industry: Building Materials

Bargain Product

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

Great affordable ATS for smaller companies.

Great affordable ATS for smaller companies.

Pros

This is a great product for a small budget.
-Post to job boards in one click
-Customize what access you want your hiring managers to have
-Easy to use for all user levels
-Update status, send bulk emails very easily
-Everything is customizable
-Customer Service is excellent from implementation on
-Simple system without all the bells and whistles a small business doesn't need

Cons

None for me. For a larger company with a lot of openings it may not be enough. For anyone that hires only a few positions at a time it is great.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you for taking the time to review ApplicantPro! I'm glad to hear that the ability to post to multiple job boards with just one click is making your hiring process easier. Allowing different access levels for your team is great! We understand that not all users need access to everything we have to offer. Our system has many customizable options that allow us to meet the hiring needs of companies of all sizes. I would love to speak with you about additional options we have available as your company grows!

Thanks again!

Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant

Cheryl
  • Industry: Insurance

Review of Applicant Pro

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Prior to when I started my role here as the HR Manager, there was no system that was used except paper applications. We started using ApplicantPro soon after I started as the HR Mgr based on my recommendation.

Pros

It is very easy to use and very effective. I can manage the entire process including the criminal check. I used ApplicantPro at a previous employer and specifically chose to use them at my current employer based on that experience

Cons

I would like to see more testing that can be done on applicants. There are some options on the system, not very familiar with them though

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for your review, Cheryl. It's great to hear that you've been using ApplicantPro for all your hiring needs!

We'd love to talk with you about the additional screening options we have available for you. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 and we can schedule a time!

Jeremy
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Overall Good Program

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Pros

The ease of use to find applicants for current openings is easy. When reviewing the applicants you can easily move to the specific areas that you want to view. After reviewing, you can add the notes and mark the applicant for further review or not as well as update where they are in the application process.

Cons

Looking for past job postings is not always the easiest. It would be nicer if it was a little more clear in the time range of where you are looking.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Jeremy! Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you are able to review your applicants with ease and know where they are at in the hiring process.
Our Support Team would be happy to do over best practices of using the system to find what you are looking for.

-Mindi, Manager of Support

Rena
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great Tool for smaller government contractors

Reviewed on 2016/11/29

We chose Applicant Pro out of about 5-6 vendors. We looked for OFCCP compliance, ease of use by ourselves and our applicants, scalable, reasonable cost, and robust reporting.

We have been really happy with this product! It helped us get control of our hiring process and accurately track and document our candidates. The system is OFCCP compliant which was a major concern for us. The posting process is quite good and allows you to track where you are advertising your position - and it allows for the social media posting as well. Though the system allows for the proper tracking and documentation, we can adjust how we use the system for maximum ease for our managers. The reporting is extremely robust including standard reports for EEO and reporting for the new veteran/disability requirements for government contractors. The candidate interface is very simple to use, which was another area of concern for us. The customer service is excellent - they have a chat process and they have been so responsive when I have questions - so you don't get left hanging. For a smaller government contractor this is an excellent solution - can't say enough good things about it.

Pros

Cost effective, easy to use, great reporting capability, great customer service, great posting capability.

Cons

The initial training was a little sparse but the system is very intuitive to use and very easy. I wish they had a manual instead of the topic documents in the help area. Alot of times the topic I enter into the search area on the help page has no results - usually because of the way I've asked the question. So I wind up using the chat function instead. The customer service with the Chat function is outstanding they never leave you hanging!

Kimberly

Great ATS

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

Pros

Applicant Pro is user friendly and very intuitive! Their customer service is also top notch! For example; when we submitted a request to start using the reference verification feature an agent assisted us with turning the feature on and answered all of our questions - THE VERY SAME DAY! We have gained so many efficiencies because of Applicant Pro!

Cons

We have a few applicants that apply with different emails. It would be nice if we were able to combine profiles.

Response from ApplicantPRO

Thank you for sending us a review, Kimberly. We're happy to hear that your company is loving the reference verifications and that our team got you set up so quickly!

Also, we appreciate the feedback on combining applicant profiles. I'll be sure to pass that along.

Emily
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Easiest system yet

Reviewed on 2019/08/05

We've tried out a lot of products and this one was the easiest by far.

We've tried out a lot of products and this one was the easiest by far.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to set up and use. We were able to implement very quickly. It's also much less expensive than anything else we tried.

Cons

Nothing we don't like yet. Everything has gone very smoothly.

iCIMS Talent Cloud, Arcoro and BambooHR

Reasons for Choosing ApplicantPRO

We were looking for something less expensive and easy to use.

Cheaper and simpler

Response from ApplicantPRO

Hi, Emily! Thank you so mi=uch for taking the time to review our product. We are happy to hear that you were able to easily implement ApplicantPro.
Please let us know if you or your team needs help with anything. We are happy to help.

As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Mindi, Manager of Support