EHR 24/7

Electronic medical records tool for the healthcare sector

Wonderful EHR for chiropractors!

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

Pros

This software is very easy to use and the features are endless. I really like the fact that it's a cloud based system so I can log on to my EHR system and edit/view notes whether I'm at home, the office, or in a different country - this also becomes very useful when there are multiple providers using the system. The fillable fields are also very easy to customize and there is a feature where you can duplicate previous notes if the changes from visit to visit were minimal. This made notes SO EASY! Office Ally also partners with a 3rd party merchant service called World Pay. Their rates were the lowest I could find, the customer service was good, but more importantly, it allowed financial information to be directly routed into the Office Ally program for each patient. Very nice to keep everything within one program! A billing specialist friend also said that out of the many EHR systems she's worked with, Office Ally is the most user-friendly on the billing side of things. Other benefits - Office Ally doesn't costs much, so no big financial commitments up front with some of the other softwares, and you can cancel whenever with no penalty. Included in that monthly fee is an optional scheduling program (for admin staff to use) and a patient portal system. There is also an appointment reminder feature that you can pay extra for. BE CAREFUL if you work with World Pay though - they offer a 3-year minimum contract only, so there is a hefty fee if you cancel with them earlier then that.

Cons

I thought that the patient portal wasn't very user-friendly. I found that it was difficult to get patients to comply with setting it up

Timothy

Look no further for practice management software!

Reviewed on 2023/09/15

It has been great! I have used it for 1.5 years with zero problems or outages. Very reliable and customizable.

Pros

Very customizable and minimal clutter/non essential functionality.

Cons

Takes time to set up the macros the way you want them and requires 1-2 hours of training.

ChiroTouch

Reasons for Choosing EHR 24/7

Cost.

ChiroTouch

Reasons for Switching to EHR 24/7

Cost and functionality.

Response from Office Ally

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

jennifer a
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

templates have been a problem. iIhave asked multiple times to fix one of our templates . Never...

Reviewed on 2023/09/07

Overall the experience is good. It has been hard to learn all of it.

Overall the experience is good. It has been hard to learn all of it.

Pros

I like the ease of use. The pre- screening of claims. Appointment page ease of use.

Cons

trying to get a training in a reasonable amount t of time. really long wait times on the phone. Trying to get templates fixed. I have asked multiple times to get text boxes to questions in a template. It has not been done. Also trying to communicate with the people who fix the templates is not good. When we do get a training, sometimes the trainer talks too fast and goes through it too fast. There needs to be more training videos.

Response from Office Ally

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

Hasan

Very cost effective EMR

Reviewed on 2023/12/11

I like it and not planning on changing anytime soon

I like it and not planning on changing anytime soon

Pros

Low cost allows me to spend resources elsewhere when needed - ie dictations, AI scribe, etc.

Cons

Can be slow at times, however this has vastly improved in last 2 years

Response from Office Ally

Hasan, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product.

Kimberly
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great product for the price.

Reviewed on 2023/09/07

The quality for the cost is great.

The quality for the cost is great.

Pros

Love the Billing and insurance aspect. No need for a separate clearing house.

Cons

Way more features than we need at this office.

CHIROSPRING and Chiro8000

Reasons for Switching to EHR 24/7

Cost.

Lauren

Overall Use of EHR 24/7

Reviewed on 2023/09/01

It has been very easy to get used to and to

It has been very easy to get used to and to

Pros

Ease of use and implementation, billing is easy to use but I would like more insurances to participate in adjunct documents upload.

Cons

The reports don't have enough diversity or ways to get specific information. The trainers are a little rushed when explaining uses. Templates are hard to customize to the degree we would like

Carmen
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Hate that I cannot use an iPad to have patients sign when I visit patients at there home

Reviewed on 2023/12/12

Hate that one cannot use iPads for the patients to sign. I go to patients homes so it is very stressful not to have this option

Pros

I like the pricing compared to other options

Cons

I do not like that there is a word limit to each section, and I hate that I cannot get a mobile Ipad for ALMOST 1 year of requesting it.

Response from Office Ally

Carmen, Thank you for the review and for being a valued customer. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Rosanna

Friendly software

Reviewed on 2023/12/12

Pros

How easy the software is and customer service are very helpful

Cons

Can’t keep credit cards on file and it can’t integrate with hospitals

Response from Office Ally

Rosanna, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product.

Fernando

Medical Practice Genius

Reviewed on 2023/12/12

Pros

Easy to use, fast and helpful. Customer service always helps fast

Cons

Some patients don’t show up after certain letters. Without typing in the actual name they don’t populate in the patient section.

Response from Office Ally

Fernando, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product.

Niurka

Survey

Reviewed on 2023/09/11

Pros

The way to log in is easy. That is the best.

Cons

I can't see the amount for all my patients, I can't find my patients easily.

Sasha

I'm sticking with OA

Reviewed on 2023/08/21

Lots of time/effort to set up. Once done, it has worked well. Occasional outages in the middle of work flow have been difficult. I don't feel like we are using it to the best of our capacity, meaning, there are things we have missed doing and sometimes I find out and go, "wow, that was not set up 5 years ago?? bummer."

Pros

Once you set it up, the EHR is easy to use, navigate, and gives a nice format that is easy to read. We love it.

Cons

I have sent in MULTIPLE requests for things that need to be added/implemented. They have never been done, no response, no follow up. We have used this for 5 years. Still nothing.

Response from Office Ally

Thank you Sasha for the complimentary review. I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience.

Jorge

Game Changer

Reviewed on 2023/08/18

Office Ally has been the best EHR that I have worked with in my 20 year career as a medical assistant office manager.

Pros

Ever since switching to OA EHR my job has become a lot more easier to manage. In particular when billing claims the process is so much easier and allows a faster turn around time for Insurance payments to be processed. I also save a lot of time in patient reminders.

Cons

The patient ally feature needs improvement, there should be an alert button when the patient send us a message or request for an appointment.

Response from Office Ally

Thank you Jorge for the complimentary review. I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience.

Joseph

Great for Insurance Clearing House & Health Records

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Pros

Office Ally functions as 2 products, EHR & a clearing house for insurance claims. As an EHR it works sufficiently. As an insurance claims clearing house it is outstanding. Office Ally works independently with different EHRs online and can be calibrated to accept claims directly from the EHR you use. It takes a few phone calls to your EHR and see if Office Ally clearing house is available. If your EHR does not calibrate to Office Ally, you can set up an account independently with them and login to file claims via the Office Ally website.

Another positive as a clearing house is if the claims are for private insurance like Blue Cross, Aetna etc. it will cost the provider nothing. If the provider is submitting claims for medicaid recipients they have a one a month fee. This all depends on the provider and who they accept as a client.

Cons

The user interface on Office Ally is slightly confusing. A user can get confused at times because the options the user interface gives is a tad overwhelming. Another downside is the rejection codes they hand out. The good side though is you can call Office Ally up and they will guide you through the codes and issues.

Maribeth

New Love of charting

Reviewed on 2023/09/12

Just the easy way of charting that makes it fun and hassle free charting.

Just the easy way of charting that makes it fun and hassle free charting.

Pros

When i copy patient chart to a new page, it helps me bring the important information of the patient. You just delete what you don't need and add the visit information.

Cons

That there is no way i can correct the wrong input that i put in someone else's chart once in sign it.

Response from Office Ally

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to me.

Michelle

Not user friendly

Reviewed on 2020/03/02

Pros

Scheduling is easy. Ordering labs and imaging easy to do.

Cons

Frequently freezes and deletes everything you have just entered. You have to type in or dictate the entire note or copy and paste from another document. There are no pre-populated or customizable commonly used phrases or point and click choices. Auto-saves in the middle of you typing a note. If you create an order through documents before you have saved your note, it will completely delete your note (even though you still have the note open) or create a whole new note. You don't always realize this has happened and continue documenting in the note, only to find out that you have documented in 2 different notes and then have to cut and paste to combine them. Prescribing is a nightmare. If you are ordering supplies like glucometers or syringes, it is almost impossible to locate in the list of meds. It doesn't have common options for medications that aren't pills. If you have an inhaler or ointment, you have to enter packet because there is no option for unit, tube, or MDI. And you can't leave it blank, because it won't send without every option filled in. The pharmacies frequently call and ask for it to be changed, but you can't. Very frustrating, time consuming software. The only reason I can see someone giving this software a good review for the EHR is that they've never used any other and don't know the difference.

Amy

Inexpensive and has what you need

Reviewed on 2023/08/18

Overall have been very pleased, the inexpensive price and reliability of the website has been good.

Pros

It's user friendly and quick to learn. Customer service is good.

Cons

Creating templates on your own is tricky, but forms can be emailed direct for Office Ally to create for you. I wish there was a way for our signature pad to work directly with EHR. Also the integration with our Immunization Registry could be improved. When I checked into it did not meet our current needs.

Nick

Extremely satisfied user

Reviewed on 2023/08/18

I love that I am able to append my own templates by myself, as often as needed. Customer service has been wonderful, though rarely needed.

Pros

I liked the customizability of building and editing violent template, and the autonomy in doing so.

Cons

Limited characters for building templates

Response from Office Ally

Thank you Nick for the complimentary review. I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience.

Mandy

Mental Health

Reviewed on 2023/08/18

it is much easier to chart notes and adapt them to the needs of the individual practice

Pros

copy old notes to new notes for reference, easy to put in commonly used phrases and to be compliant with insurance requirements.

Cons

improve patient access, allow parents to put their kids in the same patient access, Import information in intake forms to first progress note. Make it more friendly for mental health uses

Lindsey

Great

Reviewed on 2023/09/11

I have been very happy and satisfied with the product and services.

I have been very happy and satisfied with the product and services.

Pros

Cost, easy accessibility, easy to manage and work within site.

Cons

I am unable to think of anything at this time

Sherry

Office ally review

Reviewed on 2023/09/16

keep tract of patients consise manner

keep tract of patients consise manner

Pros

ease of use and good support when you need it

Cons

exam info not carried over to next exam sheet, like allergies, medication allergies.

Mark

Nice billing system.Does the job

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

This is a solid program and once you get used to it works well. I have found it to meet the needs of my practice.

Pros

It is a free product that holds its own, Not a lot of bells and whistles but does most tasks that I need. Customer support is there when you need them. Sometimes difficult getting through to them but you can always email or set up a time to meet. I have found it to be very reliable.

Cons

Customer support is good but not always easily accessible. The reports are limited and somewhat cumbersome. The user has to go through several tasks to get the report they need. Also, some limits with types of reports you can pull up.

Suzie

A faithful user

Reviewed on 2023/09/15

Pros

i have found that the EHR and being able to submit claimer Processing is easy for user

Cons

Notes features are not customizable for mental health professionals

Dani

easy to use

Reviewed on 2023/09/11

I love the features of this program, it's so easy to get all the information in to the system to record EHR

Pros

I can put all of my needed documentation and upload files with ease. It is very user friendly and I would recommend this product to anyone!

Cons

I have not had any issues using this platform for EHR

Aric

Reviewed on 2023/09/06

Pros

Easy to use. Great value for the price.

Cons

There really isn’t anything that I do not like.

Jonathan

This is a tool that I use constantly for charting progress notes and treatment planning.

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Makes charting and other daily tasks easy to do.

Makes charting and other daily tasks easy to do.

Pros

User friendly, easy to track documents and notes. I supervise two mental health clinics, and often am not able to physically be present at my satelite clinic. With EHR 24/7 I am able to track activity, DA's Treatment Plans, and other documentation in real time as I am consulting with supervisees.

Cons

I have tried repeatedly to set up automated payments so that the monthly enrollment fee is automatically taken care of. I had it set at one point, but now have to pay manually each month.