FlexClip

Free cloud-based platform for creating and editing videos

Pam
Pam
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Flex Clip is a win-win as my promotional tool.

Reviewed on 2022/03/12

Pros

As an indie author and one who has a tiny indie author help business, Flex Clip is a wonderful tool that helps me with promotional videos, book trailers and much much more. Also with social media platforms shifting from the standard graphics to videos this helps me put out great video content. It's super easy to use. The dashboard is clean and the labels on the sections are fast recognizable to point me to exactly what I’m looking for to change or add to the slide on the video. It takes me about 5 minutes to create a rough draft of a book trailer, so it's a huge time saver. The videos I create help boost my marketing on each book I release. Since videos vs the standard image graphics get more response these days on social media, Flex Clip is a win-win as my promotional tool.

Cons

On the home page, the page has to fully load before I can click on the template categories down at the bottom because the menu bounces down with every line that is added as it loads

Arun
  • Industry: Printing

guarantees the seamless production of high-quality videos.

Reviewed on 2023/07/20

FlexClip has proven to be an invaluable asset for video production, excelling in simplifying every stage of the video editing process. With its remarkable capabilities, we have successfully produced high-quality clips and effortlessly shared them across YouTube and various social media channels.

Pros

FlexClip goes above and beyond to cater to all my video editing needs. Its handy and user-friendly functions ensure a seamless and smooth editing experience, allowing me to create truly remarkable videos. The intuitive interface makes it effortless to customize fonts, sound effects, and other elements to suit my project requirements. With its wide array of tools and immense features, FlexClip provides everything necessary to produce outstanding videos. I appreciate how easy it is to pick up a template and organize my video timeline in a clutter-free manner are also neat features that further enhance the overall editing process.

Cons

I've encountered challenges when removing certain transitions. I believe it would greatly improve the user experience if the process could be as easy as drag-and-drop, allowing us to apply necessary adjustments swiftly and effortlessly.

Kevin

Poor experience

Reviewed on 2022/11/14

We tried out their top tier software and signed up for a subscription to do so and we were not happy with the software. We forgot to mark our calendar to cancel the subscription. On the day of renewal we found out about the renewal only by our CC being charged - no warning, nothing. We requested a refund on the day of renewal and they refused. VERY POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE.

Pros

We didn't like the software so there isn't anything I can say that I like most. I guess maybe that their marketing was good enough to get us to try it.

Cons

It was difficult to use and we went in another direction.

Gabriel

Create, Collaborate, and Share Stunning Videos with FlexClip

Reviewed on 2023/08/03

FlexClip is a thorough and user-friendly video editing solution, enabling users to produce spectacular videos for a variety of uses without the need for highly developed technical knowledge.

Pros

Users of FlexClip can send invitations to other team members so they can work together on video projects, which enhances content production and seamless teamwork. With FlexClip, it's simple to adapt our videos for different platforms and audiences by choosing from a variety of export options, including multiple aspect ratios and resolutions.

Cons

You must have an internet connection in order to access and edit your projects on the FlexClip online video editing platform.

jeff
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

A powerful video editing tool which is easy to use

Reviewed on 2023/08/01

The tool does an amazing job editing videos with an easy to use interface

The tool does an amazing job editing videos with an easy to use interface

Pros

Flex Clip is an amazing resource that assists me in creating promotional videos, book trailers, and many other types of content. With the increasing emphasis on videos over traditional graphics on social media platforms, this tool enables me to produce outstanding video content effortlessly. The user-friendly interface makes it a breeze to navigate, with clear labels that quickly direct me to the specific sections where I can easily modify or add slides to my videos.

Cons

one challenge I encounter is finding video clips that feature the same model, which would be particularly beneficial when attempting to craft a coherent narrative around a central character.

Araja
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

A cutting-edge in video editing with multiple templates

Reviewed on 2023/08/06

FlexClip boasts a friendly interface thanks to the drag and drop feature making it easy to use. Flexclip also has multiple templates which makes the whole process of video making seamless. However the free version has some limitations

Pros

I like FlexClip pre-designed video templates, allowing us to choose a template that matches our content's theme and style.I like the tool's friendly interface that is easy to navigate, making it accessible to even beginners to video creators thanks to the drag and drop feature

Cons

The free version have limitations on video duration and watermarking on the exported videos.

Chirayu
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Why FlexClip is Unique

Reviewed on 2023/07/04

It is improving and excelling better with time of technology which is upgrading day by day so i find FlexClip is flexible and sustainable in developing a craft

Pros

Search option to find anything needed, useful and helpful Tools, Select particulars & Apply with many options even in AI many other new features Creating anything with ease makes their product more efficient and sustainable too

Cons

I don't see the negativity but yeah there are many places where you can improve in the AI section it can be because AI is the present and may be the future too

Rexandal
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

A brilliant video editing tool with an intuitive interface

Reviewed on 2023/08/10

For our Video creation and editing Flexclip does an outstanding job. The multiple templates also come in handy when creating the video. Despite the small hitches I recommend

Pros

I like the intuitive and easy to use interface of FlexClip which makes it absolutely hustle free to navigate and use thanks to the drag and drop feature.I also enjoy the comprehensive media library which helps create and edit videos with ease.

Cons

The tool is an amazing tool to create quality videos but the I believe the customer support can be improved

Marcturn
  • Industry: Accounting

A User-Friendly Online Video Editing Tool and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2023/08/07

FlexClip is an amazing tool and does a great job editing videos thanks to the multiple templates

Pros

I like FlexClip intuitive drag-and-drop interface that is easy for beginners to navigate and create videos without steep learning curves.Being an online platform, FlexClip enables us to edit their videos from any device with internet access, providing flexibility and convenience.

Cons

The free version of FlexClip have limitations on video duration, which is a drawback for users who need longer videos.

Mercy
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Brilliant easy to use video creating and editing tool

Reviewed on 2023/08/22

Intuitive videos for our socials which are crucial for marketing campaigns are created by FlexClip thanks to the multiple templates that make the work easy

Pros

I like the robust video creating and editing capability of FlexClip which is easy to use thanks to the drag and drop feature

Cons

Exporting the videos especially big videos takes a lot of time at times

Donovan

All-in-One Video Editing tool to empower your video creation

Reviewed on 2023/08/08

Superb platform for producing compelling and polished content for a variety of purposes.

Pros

I like how we can instantly see our modifications thanks to the real-time preview tool, which makes adjustments much more effective. It has features for creating, editing, and exporting videos, so we can streamline our workflow without using as many different software programmes.Drag-and-drop editing and FlexClip's user-friendly interface make creating videos quick and easy.

Cons

Complex animations or advanced transitions may not be as readily available, limiting the depth of creative possibilities.

kingsley
  • Industry: Human Resources

A pro video creation and editing tool with multiple templates

Reviewed on 2023/08/15

Creating engaging videos takes a short time with Flexclip. You are spoiled for choice with templates to do the edits

Pros

I like that creating videos and editing is extremely easy thanks to the multiple templates to choose from and the drag and drop feature

Cons

The only drawback I have encountered is that exporting large files may take considerably long time

Mike
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Top-notch video making and editing tool with great potential

Reviewed on 2023/08/17

Making professional videos, slideshows and movies have never been this easy and fun thanks to Flexclip

Pros

Has unique features that makes it possible for one to make high quality, creative and extremely professional videos, sideshows and movies.

Cons

Limited features are available in the free version. But for the premium version; it has many features/ varieties are amazing enabling the quality of the videos made using flexclip to be top notch

nick
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

swift your video clips with flexclip

Reviewed on 2023/08/28

an awesome tool that enables anyone with editing tools to get things done around it. a must have tool for video editing

Pros

flexclip comes with many qualities and features, most unique feature is the collaboration and team work among it's users. multiple teamwork is enhanced therefore users can work on a common video project, this enhances faster decision making. Animations and text editing is made easy with flexclip which also comes with many styles and fonts.

Cons

flexclip comes with limitations on editing tools whereby adding background music, reducing the audio volume might become a challenge hence lowering the efficiency of the tool and quality of the video. flexclip dependence on internet create a problem for people in poor network

Jonvic

Unlocking the Power of Video Creation for Your Brand

Reviewed on 2023/08/02

Achieve seamless video creation with this versatile and user-friendly tool.

Achieve seamless video creation with this versatile and user-friendly tool.

Pros

I like its intuitive drag and drop interface that enables us to edit videos without much hassle. The variety of templates available are essential for different marketing needs which is great.

Cons

It lacks advanced video editing features that are available in other similar tools.

Sekar
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

A transcendent and solid video making Tool.

Reviewed on 2023/08/28

Pros

This tool is simple to use since it has an intuitive and user-friendly interface.It is simple and fast to create stunning video contents using FlexClip.Finally,I can easily edit video contents with this tool.

Cons

FlexClip works properly to achieve all my objectives hence I have nothing to complain.

paul
  • Industry: Entertainment

flex your creativity with flexclip

Reviewed on 2023/08/14

an exquisite tool with simple and clean interface

an exquisite tool with simple and clean interface

Pros

flexclip has a massive library of all media assets from videos, photos to music, this major feature allows a user to have wide field of options when creating a video especially if the user lack his own media assets.flexclip has the simplest interface which makes navigation through its features from importing, transitioning and editing possible with little or no technicalities.

Cons

flexclip has limitations on more advanced/ technical editing features, this features include: complex animation and audio editing. this will limit a user if his content needs this features

Łukasz

An interesting financial solution, but I miss some solutions that are in the competition.

Reviewed on 2023/07/06

Pros

What I appreciate most about FlexClip is its intuitiveness and ease of use. It is a tool that allows even video editing novices to create compelling video clips. The template library is impressive and allows you to create a variety of videos. I was convinced by the attractive price.

Cons

Despite all the advantages, FlexClip still has some shortcomings. It does not offer advanced editing features. Compared to videobolt, the quality of the templates is inferior.

Zoban
Zoban
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

A fantabulous and bundleful Video Making Platform.

Reviewed on 2023/08/22

Pros

It's a straightforward,simple to use,fast and user-friendly.The process of video making and video editing is now more simpler with FlexClip.

Cons

I lack anything that is unpleasant with FlexClip as it meets all my needs.

• Industry: Plastics
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Customize your video like a professional

Reviewed on 2023/09/01

Flexiclip has extra creativity ability. I use this to make my small projects and proposal to look attractive. I make able to give a professional look to my videos with the help of its numerous features

Pros

Its feature to converting pictures into slideshow along with desired music is fabulous. Its beautiful templates make the simple video to look stunning.

Cons

I am using this from almost last 2 years and doesnot face any difficulty.

Lynne
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Text to Video AI creation

Reviewed on 2023/07/31

Overall a positive experience. Got it up and running in a matter of minutes.

Overall a positive experience. Got it up and running in a matter of minutes.

Pros

FlexClip is one of the few products that uses AI to create videos from text prompts. If you are looking for something to create videos quickly and easily, I can recommend it.

Cons

The video it created and the subtitles it used for each section didn't always match up, but it was easy to change.

Ankit

Great video tool

Reviewed on 2023/08/27

Its a great tool for videos and has all the features you need.

Its a great tool for videos and has all the features you need.

Pros

I love its integration with ai, Its really easy to edit or create videos.The best part is it can be used everywhere from a smartphone to a computer system.

Cons

free version can only export 480p content its very low considering todays standards.

Rajdeep

Easy to create interactive videos for educational purposes

Reviewed on 2023/09/01

FlexClip is a gem for me to improve my video creation and editing skills. I can easily share my video content, once the editing process is finished.

Pros

FlexClip is daily use AI software for me to create videos. It is easy to use and time saver, even I can collaborate with other team members to put more creativity in educational videos.

Cons

The videos created by FlexClip are engaging and it is worth to use. I have nothing to like least about it.

Steve Andy

my number one go-to software for video making and video editing

Pros

Easy to understand the user interface and use therefore convenient for both beginners and professionals. It has powerful tools/ features that make its videos to be of high quality.

Cons

So far I have not encountered any challenge while using FlexClip. I am one happy use of the software!

Tc
Tc

Video Editing at Your Fingertips—FlexClip Delivers!

Reviewed on 2023/02/11

Pros

The ready-made templates and media library are the standout features of this tool. The templates make it incredibly easy to create professional-looking videos in minutes. The media library is a treasure trove of stock photos, videos, and music that can enhance your projects.

Cons

FlexClip offers an incredible variety of features and templates, which can be both exhilarating and overwhelming.