SMASHINGLOGO Reviews

SMASHINGLOGO

Logo maker for businesses of any size.

Rohit
Rohit

Simply SPECTACULAR

Reviewed on 2023/02/21

TOP PRODUCT, TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE, EASY TO USE!! I have made 7 LOGOS for my company and I am extremely satisfied with the outcome!

Pros

FANTASTIC VARIETY, EASY TO USE, Excellent OUTCOME, INTUITIVE

Cons

Can'd find any fault! IT IS ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS!!

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Rohit,

thanks for sharing your experience with us.

We're very glad you are extremely satisfied with the outcome. That's great.

Daniel

Amazing Service/Product

Reviewed on 2023/08/31

Awesome experience. Easy to use. I reached out to customer service about a question I had and heard back in less than 24 hours and [sensitive content hidden] was very friendly and gave me the detailed answer I needed

Pros

I love that it is an all inclusive package including the logo with all the different files for different things (social media files, print files, etc.)

Cons

The only thing I would change is allowing users to save their draft designs before purchase. Currently if you close the window on a design and haven’t purchased yet, it does not keep your designs. I had to redo my logo several times as I kept working on it before buying.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Daniel,

thank you for your amazing review. It's very much appreciated.

It's nice to hear that you had a great experience while creating your logo and also are very happy with the provided logo package with all the different files for the different use cases.
If you work on your logo while using the same browser (cookies enabled) you should not experience the behavior of loosing the logos when closing the browser window.

Okay features with minimal flexability

Reviewed on 2023/01/12

Pros

Decent recommendations and good design tools for the layman.

Cons

Unable to edit in the future, with budding startups every dollar counts, and putting a pause on your logo creation to only be hit with a "you only get 30 days to access what you paid for"

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi there,

thank you for your feedback.

Please let me clarify the "30 days time frame" you are referring to.
It is only connected with our Satisfaction Guarantee which enables you to switch a logo completely if you find one that you like better.

You can still edit your purchased logo without any time restriction, starting with our BUSINESS package.

Please feel free to revert back to us at [email protected] to further look into your case if you still open questions.
I'm sure we find a solution then...

Sofia
  • Industry: Building Materials

Greatest graphic design website

Reviewed on 2023/11/19

Pros

Outstanding graphic design services! This talented team effortlessly captured our vision, creating visually stunning and impactful designs. Their creativity, attention to detail, and prompt delivery surpassed our expectations. A pleasure to work with – highly recommend for anyone seeking top-tier graphic design expertise. Five stars without hesitation!

Cons

Exceeded expectations with a perfect blend of creativity and precision. Navigated our project with finesse, delivering visually striking results. Collaborative, responsive, and truly talented. Thrilled with the outcome—highly recommend!

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Sofia,

thank you for your high recommendation. It's very much appreciated and a pleasure to hear!

Howard
  • Industry: Accounting

Smahinglogo can be addictive

Reviewed on 2023/09/21

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

I liked the freedom of being able to design a very professional looking logo by myself without having to go back and forth with someone multiple times

Cons

Very little not to like. There are a LOT of features you can play with to fine tune your logo. I am not one to read directions 😒 so it took me a few days to stumble upon a few important features. I cannot say if it is their fault or my fault but that is the reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars on a question.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Howard,

thank you for summing up your experience on our website. It's very much appreciated.

It's great to hear that you had fun while playing around with all the different features during the creation of your logo. Excellent.

Michelle Yvette
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Exactly what I needed to finalise my re-brand

Reviewed on 2023/10/02

I have spent months with designers trying to find the refreshed brand look I wanted, I spent a weekend on this site and have finalised it.

Pros

That I could experiment with colour, font and layout myself rather than having to suggest changes to a designer and wait for them to come back

Cons

It is difficult to take parts of several designs and merge together without risking losing something in the re-creation

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Michelle,

thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We're glad that you designed your logo yourself without spending a lot of time and effort. This is exactly what Smashing Logo was made for.

Dean
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

So many options to fine tune your logo

Reviewed on 2023/09/09

Just amazing. Designed our logo and tweaked it in like 20 mins.

Just amazing. Designed our logo and tweaked it in like 20 mins.

Pros

Love the fact you can tweak the fine details after you habe selected your preferred logo. We even managed to rotate our icon just a fraction to create a more quirky look. You can also stack your logo words as you like to best fit your needs, and with unlimited reworks after purchase you can create variations of your logo to suit all your future needs for no extra cost. Amazing!

Cons

So.e of the features for adjustment could be dislayed and explained a little easier.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Dean,

thank you writing this detailed review. It's very much appreciated.

Amazing that you tweaked your logo exactly like you wanted it in that short amount of time.

Daniel
  • Industry: Music

SMASHINGLOGO Review

Reviewed on 2023/09/18

Awesome!

Awesome!

Pros

Loved how easy it was to navigate through the site and find everything that was necessary for my logo creation. Awesome templates to be used and great direction from the site as well. Also, appreciate the customer support team with huge cudos to [sensitive content hidden]
in particular, for the quick response to a question I had in regards to specific logo fonts. Definitely will recommend and utilize again in the very near future. Thanks again Smashing Logo!

Cons

Apart from not being able to download and utilize logo font for promo, nothing worth commenting on. Everything else was exceptional.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Daniel,

thank you for your time and the resulting review.

Awesome and exceptional are terms that keep our motivation on top of course. It's very much appreciated.
We're glad we could also help you through our customer support team.

Blaine
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Smashingly Easy!

Reviewed on 2023/10/03

So awesome! Wonderfully easy to use.

So awesome! Wonderfully easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use, vast options, excellent packages.

Cons

I would like to see more options like adding automatic transfer of logos to a website and social media builder.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Blaine,

thank you for your feedback. It's very much appreciated.

That's nice... We're glad that we could save you some time with designing your logo.

Stephen

Amazing logo quickly, and easily, at a surpisingly low cost

Reviewed on 2023/10/04

Superb experience with really outstanding quality particularly for the price.

Superb experience with really outstanding quality particularly for the price.

Pros

The platform is so intuitive and easy to use, generating some incredible logos quickly and easily without the complication of working with a designer for days or weeks to achieve the same (or possibly not as good) results. The logo was brilliantly visualised in the mock ups, helping me see exactly what impact it would have on various mediums.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about this product. The only thing I would have liked was the ability to set up an account to save the design while I played around with it before buying. I wasn't sure whether I would be able to find the same design again, so kept my laptop on for several days while I was tweaking it.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Stephen,

thank you very much for your detailed feedback in form of this review.

We're glad you got your logo without spending a long time for it. What's also nice is that our mock ups helped you with imagining your brand even more on different mediums.

Verónica
  • Industry: Fine Art

Beautiful design and excellent costumer support.

Reviewed on 2022/01/10

Fun, easy and quick.

Fun, easy and quick.

Pros

They have a set of questions that help to find the right mood for the design. They use those answers to give you a fun starting point image that you can continue adapting to your needs. It is fast and it provides all the types of files that you need to start up a small business.

Cons

The design process can get so personal, that I wished that there were features that allowed me achieving further details. In any case, what you can achieve is good value for what pay.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Verónica,

thank you so much for your feedback in form of this great review.

We're very happy, you found the whole process of designing your own logo on our website that exciting.

Kevin

Only one thing better than the website and that is the customer service

Reviewed on 2022/05/24

Allowed be to create a professional logo that I love in super quick time, saving me both time and money at a time in my business setup when I needed it the most.

Pros

Love SMASHINGLOGO. Super easy to use, with the software automatically creating great options and then the editing tools allowing you to riff on your idea until you find that logo that really you love. Unlike a lot of other similar websites, the end product doesn’t look like it was made by a computer.

But what really sets them apart is the customer service. On the rare occasion something has gone wrong, and which has always been my error, the support team at SMASHINGLOGO are nothing short of superheroes. Super quick, super friendly and super helpful.

Cons

Login back in is a little awkward, if you lose your confirmation email you can’t recover automatically. Also it is a pain that custom colour edits had to be downloaded as a separate file, rather than been applied to all the logo files.

Canva

Reasons for Switching to SMASHINGLOGO

Better functionality.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Kevin,

thank you for your awesome feedback in form of this review.

It's nice to hear that you got the logo you love super quick which saved you time in setting up your business.
We're glad that our customer service could help you to your satisfaction along the creation of your logo.

Cheryl
  • Used for 1+ year

Great tool

Reviewed on 2020/05/31

Great value for money. Easy to use. Lots of design choice.

Great value for money. Easy to use. Lots of design choice.

Pros

Really easy to use and the number of possible designs was huge.

Cons

Really nothing to note here, it was all good.

Canva

Reasons for Switching to SMASHINGLOGO

Intuitive process.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Cheryl,

we are really glad you had no problems at all, in using our website!
And a big thank you of course for taking the time to write this awesome review.

Bob
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Customer service interaction was a masterclass in professionalism.

Reviewed on 2023/06/06

Excellent.

Excellent.

Pros

Smashinglogo's website's interface was intuitive and very simple to use. Deployed to resolve such an important and potentially complicated function (brand logo generation and deployment), I found my experience of the company's website to be extremely straightforward, if not playful. I wasn't certain on several facets of the transaction after completing my initial purchase. However, [sensitive content] (from Smashinglogo's customer service department) stepped in. Thoroughly professional and calm, our entire conversation was a masterclass on how to be kind and helpful to a customer. I eventually switched my initial service provider and upgraded to premium. Way to go, and great job, guys.

Cons

Nothing outside the usual cunning of companies' sales strategy ;)

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Bob,

excellent :) that's nice to hear.

I'll let the customer service team know about your high praise. That's what we try to deliver when it comes to customer support.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Quality logo design

Reviewed on 2022/10/14

Very good, quick and easy logo design option with great customer service to back up.

Pros

Easy to use, compared to others I tried.
Easy to adjust fine details. Lots of options and good customer service - quick response and friendly follow up, plus helped me make a minor adjustment for free. Really happy with logo and support.

Cons

I was a little confused about the custom colour option not being the main logo design and colour, but it made no difference as I was given all the templates I needed.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Jonathan,

we appreciate you taking the time to review Smashing Logo.
It is always a pleasure hearing that you found it easy to create your logo with us. Glad that you also found our customer support helpful. Thank you.

David

Smashing it!

Reviewed on 2023/05/26

I was impressed by SmashingLogo from the word go… The website’s ease of use, and the sheer variety of styles, formats and potential logos has been extremely useful in helping us define the look we were looking for.

Pros

I think the ease of use and adaptable nature of the software was for me the most positive experience.

Cons

I’ve yet to discover a negative aspect to the website. So far, my experience has been entirely positive.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi David,

thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience.

It's really great that you find it that easy to create a logo with us and had such a positive experience.

Shannon
  • Used for 1-5 months

Awesome Program with a side of Excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 2021/03/19

Great program with so many options to customize and excellent, responsive and very helpful customer service. Will definitely be using them again in the future!

Pros

Ease of use and so many options. We were working with a professional graphic designer to develop a logo for our new company and hated everything they sent us. So I gave Smashing Logo a try and quickly came up with several options we liked and eventually narrowed it down to something we love!

Cons

It would be cool if gradient colors were an option. I also would've liked to be able to choose the shape of the logo. We wanted it square, but we ended up with a rectangle. I was able to fix it on my end though, so no big deal.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Shannon,

thank you for your awesome review.
We're glad you found us due to positive reviews from other customers.
I will also let the customer service know that they could help you. That's always nice to hear.

Abhinav
  • Industry: Accounting

Great, easy to use, lot of options & rightly priced!

Reviewed on 2021/11/27

Fantastic experience. Highly competitive in pricing. Good backoffice tech and service support. Very easy to setup and use. Probably one the most unique logo websites available in the market today.

Pros

The ability to select and create your own logo - DIY but with adequate hands on support via the software and from the tech team

Cons

Nothing as such. Maybe the options for customization can increase over time and provide a better suite for professional service firms (right now it seems options are more catered to sellers & 'offbeat' startups)

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Abhinav,

thank you for your review.
We're happy that you liked all the available options and also our pricing. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Cody
  • Industry: Automotive

Great value

Reviewed on 2023/06/05

Very happy customers

Very happy customers

Pros

This is a great value for small businesses starting a new business and trying to get up and going quickly and inexpensively

Cons

A bit more editing ability would be nice, but they took care of it for me

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Cody,

thanks for sharing your experience on our website.

It's always great to hear from small business owners that start their journey that we could help them in starting with a logo that quickly.

Bogdan
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Great logo obtained very quickly

Reviewed on 2021/09/09

It's worth mentioning that their client service works very well and although I had a little difficulty in getting myself understood by their Robot [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], after I was contacted by a person from Customer Support things went smoothly.

Pros

I am pleased with the logo I purchased for my company and the speedy process of acquiring it.

Cons

The way you can see different alterations of a logo and also various types of surfaces & objects where it can be placed.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Bogdan,

thank you for letting us know your experience with SMASHINGLOGO by writing this great review.
We're glad that you liked the various preview options and they helped you to decide you logo. Thank you.

Avinash
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great logo with custom service

Reviewed on 2021/10/26

Best service

Best service

Pros

I designed the logo and later on realized that it needs to be added trademark. Sent the email to help desk and received lightening response they will arrange the trademark and they finished in top priority. What else do you want. Amazing customer service! Good luck.

Cons

Not much things to unlike. The page is user friendly and everything is fantastic.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Avinash,

thank you for using SMASHINGLOGO.
Your review shows that you had no issue in creating your logo, which is always a good sign.
I'll let our support team know that you were pleased with, how they handled your request.

Jonas

Very satisfied with the result!

Reviewed on 2023/01/14

A great company for us smaller companies to get a high quality company logotype, without having to spend unreasonable much money. Thanks for making it possible!!

Pros

Very satisfied with the end product after getting fantastic help from company services with logotype customization.

Cons

I couldn’t change the slogan text from versals to gemens by my own, propably a temporary bug, but got good help from customer service.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Jonas,

thank you for letting us know with this review. It's much appreciated.

We're always happy to help. Glad it worked out this way in your case.

Shannon

We Got Our First Church Logo!

Reviewed on 2021/10/25

My church’s first logo was made with this company. Of course the software was easy to use and there are so many options to search through for the look you want, but the thing that stuck out to me was the support team. They are were so quick to get back to me. We have an all lowercase logo but have “God” in it and I asked if they could change the g to a G. I purchased the software and they made the custom change in ONE day! These guys have something good going.

Pros

The software is user friendly, lets you use “feeling” words to find icons/fonts/colors you’re looking for, and support is AWESOME!

Cons

At the sacrifice of ease of use, there are some limitations to what you can do with the software. Support will help you though with what you need of the software can’t.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Shannon,

thank you for sharing your experience with us in form of this review. Very much appreciated.

Glad to hear that found it quite easy to develop your logo.
I'll also let the support team know that they could help you with your custom change.

Chelellen

Smashinglogo Smashes it.

Reviewed on 2023/05/30

I am a serial entrepreneur. This means I constantly need logos. The ease of use, 24/7 availability and ridiculously affordable product Smashinglogo offers has enabled me to field idea after idea. I recommend them to everyone. You will not be sorry using this service. I have used MANY. This is the best, far and above.

Pros

Easy to useWork at your own pace, take your timeLots of ways to make the design yoursSo affordableThe support is mind boggling - so fast. so good.

Cons

I liked everything. There is nothing I did not like.

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Chelellen,

thank you for this "smashing" review :)

We're glad to hear that you, as a serial entrepreneur can use our service for all of your projects and ideas. We wish you all the best for your businesses...

Mariusz

Amazing Results and Support

Reviewed on 2021/03/09

Brilliant company that offers great support, definitely happy with our project

Brilliant company that offers great support, definitely happy with our project

Pros

Easy to use software that enables you to browse and select in real time. Great value for money and easy to navigate.
Great support when you need to make custom changes.

Cons

Nothing to mention, software is really great

Response from SMASHINGLOGO

Hi Mariusz,

we're happy to hear that you enjoyed all of the features that our Logo Maker has to offer and we appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our platform.