KineMaster

Write a Review!
Video editing software for Android and iPhones.

4.5/5
4.5/5
4.6/5
3.9/5

Harshit

Kinemaster Review

Reviewed on 2022/09/30

My Overall Experience Was Good. I Use Kinemaster From Past 3 year I have Not any Problem Kinemaster regularly come with new features.

Pros

There Is A Lot Features For Vedio Editing In Android I don't Think There Is Another App Which have This Features. I Like Transition And Effects Of This App.

Cons

There Is No Feature Of Masking Vedio. it Difficult To Switch App Just For Masking Vedios And It Also Impact Quality Of Vedios.

Lalit

Kinemaster Honest Review

Reviewed on 2021/10/23

Pros

For Altering little clasps or extensive recordings KineMaster is ideal. Video clasps can be embedded in series and equal for altering viably. KineMaster has every one of the important elements for altering recordings. Why altering should be possible rapidly is on the grounds that above all else it is in android like you can alter whenever anyplace with telephone. You can embed recordings, pictures, cut illustrations, enlivened pngs, Video impacts, Advances, vivified stickers, Text and so on, Tearing or Product speed is quick. KineMaster is not difficult to learn and utilize. Its extremely valuable when their is less to alter with less time.

Cons

In case their was chart choice for making smooth movements it would have been astonishing, trust they present it in future. Other than this It has each element I wanted to alter recordings.

Sunil
Sunil

Complicated app

Reviewed on 2022/10/25

Pros

Features such as Layers and transitions are good

Cons

These is no one time purchase option. No templates to create social content.Confusing options

Zahedul
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Kinemaster the best video editing software in the world

Reviewed on 2023/01/16

I am at present doing all my editorial and content creation with Kinemaster. I can not think of my working life without kinemaster pro. I never got such an incredible software like this in my previous life .

Pros

All the features are useful and interesting in kinemaster. You can do 95% of total editing with kinemaster pro.

Cons

Everything is fine no doubt. If kinemaster generate an additional USDT payment system it will blow my mind again.

Vijay

Review on kinemaster .

Reviewed on 2023/02/17

To be very honest It's been very great experience with such a video editing application. I find myself a little bit more comfortable than other video applications. Though I personally think that it is quite expensive.

Pros

First of all It's always been a great experience while we performing any type of video editing as well video creation. The features are provided by kine master to the users are mostly appreciated by the users. Pros :It is very simple and object oriented video editing application where any type of editor can create an attractive video. features like, Chroma key : This is one of the most appreciated feature of kinemaster with my perspective. Then I would like to say it is most useful video editing application of all time. We can easily use it's dynamic features like, Transitions and more.

Cons

It's very useful video application though it has some demerits or cons. I personally think that kinemaster has a little bit expensive on it's packages. Also there some demerits are present in application like unstable performance .

Goda
  • Industry: Animation

KineMaster Review

Reviewed on 2022/07/11

My overall experience is great. I especially use it for screenshots and animation so it's wonderful and I advise you to use it too.

Pros

I like that it was really easy and straight foraward to use it. Plus if there were some problems or if I didn't understand something then I would watch a video on YouTube and it would make the whole thing much easier to understand.

Cons

I didn't like that when I deleted the pictures, photos or the finished projects it wouldn't automatically save it to the kinemaster's gallery

Yogesh
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy to use Video editing tool for beginners

Reviewed on 2022/09/12

Pros

KineMaster is an easy to use Video editing tool with a variety of features. Even a beginner can explore and utilise the capabilities of KineMaster. I have used it's Android based version and must say that it's a critical part of my toolkit. As a blogger, content creator; KineMaster is my first choice for editing videos irrespective of the Social platforms I am creating videos for.

Cons

Based on my usage; I haven't experienced any issues so far.

Soumya
  • Industry: Music

KineMaster Review

Reviewed on 2022/04/18

KineMaster has a noteworthy scope of highlights, while staying instinctive and usable. It doesn't have the profundity of adjusting choices that you'd find in any semblance of Premiere Pro or DaVinci Resolve, yet it's a stage above most normal portable altering applications like iMovie

Pros

KineMaster is one of the most outstanding video altering applications on Android, iPhone and iPad at the present time. It's an extraordinary choice for fledglings or middle of the road makers who need further developed altering highlights and more command over their ventures.

Cons

Sometimes I am unable to export the video in 4k quality. I don't know why bigger size of videos got failed to export in 4k quality.

Rishabh

Kinemaster Review

Reviewed on 2022/07/11

Pros

The best video editing software, which has lot of latest and exciting features for edit your video. You can trimming your video, audio, images, etc. It is very easy to use and it's user interface is also very simple. It has speed control, theme, filters, transition, animation, frame by frame trimming, and many more features. You can also share your video to social media with the help of this software, and it's very user friendly mobile video editor.

Cons

Sometimes it lags while editing 4K video and if you are using free version then it will leave the application watermark. It consumes lot of ram, so sometimes your device can lag also while using this software. For new user it is very complicated to use it. Paid version have lot of latest features.

Kishan
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Kinemaster is the best app

Reviewed on 2023/05/14

Most about kinemaster is1) best editing app2) great effect, text and transformation for video clips3) best sound for voice over4) high fps video exportOvroll this is a best appThis is best app for video editing and best app for android use and best experience for me

Sarang

Analysis on usage of Kinemaster

Reviewed on 2022/07/30

My experience with KInemaster is quite satisfactory. I am a college student, who usually does a lot of video editing work along with my friends for academic purposes and programmes. Kinemaster has helped me almost all the works I had to do in the last six months and it has proven effective and efficient in my personal experience.

Pros

Kinemaster provides a lot of presets, effects, a properly arranged predefined tools and all other settings which are easy, effective and efficient to use.

Cons

The freedom of movement on a device like smartphone is limited in Kinemaster. Applications like Inshot allows a user to interact with the video and audio clips even while a tool is selected making it less time consuming. But Kinemaster even after being more advanced, a user has to press back twice to get to interact with the video and audio clips.

Kushal

Kinemaster Application Review

Reviewed on 2022/10/26

Pros

According to me, the most useful feature of this software is splitting videos from timeline and adding another footage.

Cons

The least feature about this software is media library for using stock videos.

Shubham
  • Industry: Research

Best professional video editing app

Reviewed on 2022/12/15

I am use the kine master vedio editing app 2years best professional video editing appI am suggest all users kine master app Thank you

Pros

Beautiful features in the best quality video editing app and Easily used all users

Cons

Very easily used on the kine master app best vedio editing app

uyi Mike

kine master my paddi for life

Reviewed on 2022/09/17

Pros

The colourgrading and the background audio.another thing is that it makes me proud when I post my edicted jobs

Cons

More filters should be added and more backgrounds

Awan

Best video editing application

Reviewed on 2022/10/17

My overall experience with KineMaster is very good.

My overall experience with KineMaster is very good.

Pros

KineMaster is the best application for editing video. You can easily edit any video, change background music, add logo in the start and also can write any thing you want to. You can easily download music from KineMaster library and it have lot of free features to use.

Cons

KineMaster don't cut the audio file into two parts. When you trim an audio file from one side, the other side will be disappear and editing a long video slows the mobile.

Lefteris
  • Industry: Entertainment

A good video editor for starters

Reviewed on 2023/04/30

It helped me learn and understand the basics of film editing but I wouldn't recommend for businesses...

Pros

Has lots of feutures that are very easy to use, it's quick and you can play around with it.

Cons

It has a watermark that it's not free to remove.

mahmoud
mahmoud
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Amazing videos

Reviewed on 2023/01/10

In brief, it's an amazing app to make perfect videos

In brief, it's an amazing app to make perfect videos

Pros

It's very amazing app in video editing and making It's easy to make video with proffisional features

Cons

Only using a landscape design is not fine much

Fahmy
  • Industry: Automotive

Best mobile video editor !

Reviewed on 2022/06/03

I love kinemaster so much, simple and fast, i use this app once a week to edit my videos just only with my phone, it helps me a lot !!! Amazing App.

Pros

I like this app so much, its help me a lot, i can edit my video everytime, anytime, wherever time with a lot of features, it's easy to use, theres a lot tutorial video about this app. Good job, amazing !!!!

Cons

Overall i like this app, but at higher video like 4k resolution, this app cant handle it, it reduce the resolution, i dont know if this just only at my phone or this is a bug.

Ika
  • Industry: Accounting

On the go video editing software for students with its superb outcome

Reviewed on 2022/10/18

Pros

I love this one because it was easy to understand the way it works. Using the software for our video project, I can say that we always get the result we want. From the transition to the effects, this software never disappoint us.

Cons

I can't think of anything that can be improve in this software because its been a great help for us and outcomes are superb. Great software indeed!

Hemlata
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

kine master

Reviewed on 2023/08/17

KineMaster is a very good tool for editing videos with software in mobile, through which you get help in editing very good quality videos, using the tools available in it like animation and filters, you can make very good videos.

Pros

I like KineMaster very much because it edits very good quality videos, edits videos with all the features, with this we can edit a very good professional video.

Cons

i like KineMaster very much just need some space in mobile to use it.

Science with
Science with
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

One of the finest video editing app for mobile.

Reviewed on 2022/09/10

Pros

The cool thing is essential tools to make videos are free to use in this app. So anyone can create a simple video without any hassle. It's user-friendly and easy to create small projects. Plenty of templates for paid users provide the opportunity to create a massive video with lots of animations and overlays.

Cons

We cannot make quality animated videos from this app. It's meant for simple videos with overlays. Editing lengthy videos with multiple overlays are tricky. Even they slow your mobile by draining all your RAM.

Divyanshu
  • Industry: Animation

I like it

Reviewed on 2022/09/12

Pros

It is easy to use I make a video in this software.

Cons

Simple to use. all features are understand by me.

Momenul
  • Industry: Consumer Services

best mobile editing software

Reviewed on 2023/12/04

Pros

A very functional software, very easy to use on any light weight device

Cons

Color can be done very nicely in the software, there are many built-in features

nilto
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

I come to give my opinion about the KineMasterName which I use sometimes

Reviewed on 2023/01/17

I like to use the app at different times of the day. easy and fast to edit and save videos.

Pros

I liked the ease of using the application

Cons

There is a lack of a wider library of options when editing videos

Mahesh
  • Industry: Entertainment

Take Your Video Content to the Next Level with Kinemaster

Reviewed on 2023/02/03

Kinemaster is a powerful and user-friendly video editing app designed for both amateur and professional filmmakers. Whether you are creating content for social media, YouTube, or personal projects, Kinemaster offers a wide range of features and tools to help you bring your vision to life.

Pros

Intuitive User Interface: The app is designed with an intuitive user interface, making it easy for users to navigate and find the tools they need to create professional-looking videos.Wide Range of Editing Tools: Kinemaster offers a comprehensive set of editing tools, including the ability to trim, cut, split, and duplicate videos, as well as add music, text, and special effects.Advanced Layer Editing: The app features advanced layer editing capabilities, which allows you to layer multiple videos, images, and audio files to create complex and dynamic video compositions.Multiple Format Support: Kinemaster supports multiple video and audio formats, including MP4, AVI, and MP3, allowing you to import and export your videos in a variety of formats.Real-Time Preview: The app offers real-time video preview, allowing you to see the changes you make in real-time and make adjustments as needed.

Cons

Watermark: The free version of the app includes a watermark, which can be removed by purchasing the pro version.Limited Export Options: While Kinemaster supports multiple video and audio formats, the export options are limited, and you may not be able to export your videos in the desired format.Performance Issues: Some users have reported performance issues, including slow processing times and crashes, which can be frustrating when editing large or complex projects.