CoPilot AI Reviews

Ramez
  • Industry: Banking

Time Not Wasted

Reviewed on 2021/08/27

Pros

The simplicity of reaching out on my behalf is what makes copilot worth it. I no longer need the hassle of writing three different messages for each and every potential prospect. Time is my greatest asset and that's what Copilot delivers, my time to do more. After all, there are only 24 hours in a day.

Cons

Truth be told and not Copilot's fault, but we spent the first three months finding out what works. So if there was a real issue, customizing the message is key to generating leads. Basically, you can't judge copilot the first few months because beta tests your messaging is key to see what works best for you.

Tom

CoPilot Survey

Reviewed on 2021/08/27

After my initial disappointment with the CoPilot Software, I am now very pleased with the excellent advice and support I receive from [SENSITIVE CONTENT].
FYI, I would highly encourage you to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] work with higher level executives (who might be older or who lack excellent technical skills) because [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gets it. She has a dynamic personality and is not afraid to share her opinions but is also willing to listen to my ideas for my specific objectives and make changes where appropriate. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a keeper!

Pros

Ease of use once I received some excellent advise from my Co-Pilot contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Cons

Disappointed with my initial training from a multitude of instructors until [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was assigned to me as my consultant.

Thomas
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

3-4 month user

It's going well but haven't had deep conversations or profits

It's going well but haven't had deep conversations or profits

Pros

Saves me time out of my day and helps me filter out my not ideal clients

Cons

Can be challenging to navigate at first.

Jen

CoPilot

Reviewed on 2021/08/26

I think it is a good product- I do think it is a bit pricey, but there is certainly value to it. I don't like that you can't get specific as you need to through the searches- it will send the automated messages out of the parameters at times which is frustrating.

Pros

It's fairly easy to use, and I do get a lot of interaction through the program

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches and I can't get in. Sometimes the messaging goes through my LI page or my SN page, but never both so that can be confusing, as I don't go to the dashboard often, because it is slow functioning

Paul

Finally An Outreach Tool That Works

Reviewed on 2021/08/25

My two contacts at CoPilot have been really great.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was the original sales rep who helped me understand the potential. He was trustworthy, non-pushy, and really gave me confidence in my choice. My second contact is my direct support rep, A[SENSITIVE CONTENT],is patient, thoughtful, intelligent, and took the time to understand my needs, my goals, and the audience I'm trying to attract. He has really put a great deal of effort into ensuring my campaigns succeed.

Pros

I love the integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator. I find it works well to identify people who would be a great contact for my business.

Cons

I think the only con is that it takes some testing to find the right message and the right audience. In the end, any outreach efforts require such due diligence.

Mark

CoPilot AI Rocks!

Reviewed on 2021/08/25

It saves me time by running in the background, so I can do my other activities and still get my prospecting in each day

Pros

Everyone knows that prospecting must be done daily to ensure survival. CoPilotAI makes it easy to keep this in place each month

Cons

I would like a way to send more messages out per day or to perhaps link several CoPilot accounts together to be able to scale.

Michael

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Is the Best

It's been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] does a great job helping me

It's been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] does a great job helping me

Pros

This software is very user friendly. I enjoy it.

Cons

I'm unable to "schedule" outgoing messages for the same day.

Erica

Great recruiting source!

Reviewed on 2021/08/13

Great way to recruit and keeps you busy with follows and potential recruits.

Great way to recruit and keeps you busy with follows and potential recruits.

Pros

How it helps to reach potential advisers

Cons

Very few times websites down, overall good product

Dessi

Great experience!

Reviewed on 2021/08/23

My overall experience has been great, we´ve improved our network approach and increased our audience significantly.

Pros

CoPilot is very easy to use, and I love the automation. Customer service is amazing, someone is always available to assist you. The ability to snooze prospects and to schedule messages for later are some of my favorite features.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to save the automated messages, right there while you´re typing them.

Chuck
  • Industry: Insurance

Sales Navigator on Steroids

Reviewed on 2021/08/27

My overall experience with copilot has been great due to the support from my representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She is responsive, attentive and extremely knowledgeable in resolving any issue that come up. She is the best!!!

Pros

Ease of reaching out to prospects as opposed to doing it manually.

Cons

Snooze feature doesn't work as it was explained.

Jon

Great Program!

Reviewed on 2021/08/28

Overall, co-pilot has been a great addition for my business. Lol 8

Overall, co-pilot has been a great addition for my business. Lol 8

Pros

Automated lead generations and prospecting

Cons

Interface could use and upgrade to easier use

Darren

CoPilot - Great service and product

Reviewed on 2021/08/11

I feel the people at CoPilot are awesome. They are diligent, smart and work for the customer.

Pros

Software works exactly as described - no issues, no problems.

Cons

The artificial intelligence portion of the software can tell me whether someone had a positive response to my solicitation or not. Not hugely useful.

Ramez

CoPilot

Reviewed on 2021/08/17

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been extremely helpful and responsive with any problems that arose.

Pros

I really like the automation of CoPilot. It helped me reach a large number of leads and cut down on hours of manual work.

Cons

One small thing is the snooze feature. If there is an alert on the date a lead was snoozed or if it re-appears in the card view of the inbox that would be helpful.

Sam

Love it!

Reviewed on 2021/08/26

I'm putting more meetings on my calendar with people I normally wouldn't make the time to seek out or follow up with.

Pros

It does the connection request work for me.

Cons

overall, it works well. any limitations are due to LinkedIn restrictions

Jonathan

Great service

Reviewed on 2021/08/23

Great service and support - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a fantastic account manager, easy to get in touch with, and great solutions to my ideas.

Pros

Ease of use and connection to LinkedIn - gathering names, contact info, summaries of correspondence.

Cons

Proactive adoption and adaptation to meet the current demands of the market -- great innovation from a company perspective so very few negatives.

David
  • Industry: Management Consulting

CoPilot AI Product Review

Reviewed on 2021/08/25

Finding new clients is much easier and efficient than attending in person events or sending emails myself. I really like the product. The data transfer between Navigator and AI could be faster. Overall I think it's a great platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a huge help. Very friendly and quick to respond. I enjoy working with him.

Pros

The ease with which I can develop CEO contacts and schedule initial Zoom meetings/phone calls.

Cons

I think iPhone and Android app would be helpful. I also think the functionality can be made easier to use and more intuitive. For example - setting up types of tasks. This is more difficult than it needs to be. The classification by type - i.e. follow-up, meeting scheduled, etc. is critical to managing prospects.

Charles
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

CoPilot Review - 6 months

Reviewed on 2021/08/30

I'm still in the beginning stages of using it. I will know more after one year.

I'm still in the beginning stages of using it. I will know more after one year.

Pros

It has build up my LinkedIn contacts from appx 250 to 1200 in 6 months. It is connecting me to people I want to do business with.

Cons

No phone app to use on the go. Not being able to use it with the linkedIn app as far as messages.

Haley

CoPilot Review

Reviewed on 2021/09/09

It's been great. I plan to use it forever.

It's been great. I plan to use it forever.

Pros

I love that it's doing all the heavy lifting for me and is easy to use. The messages come straight to my inbox which is very useful. It's been a great service.

Cons

I'm sure there could be more customizable features but overall no complaints.

Great for growing our network

Reviewed on 2021/09/20

Pros

CoPilot was great for growing our LinkedIn audience through a more organic approach vs a heavy-handed sales approach.

Cons

We couldn't get as granular as we'd like in terms of who we were connecting with.

Chantel

Amazing

Reviewed on 2021/09/01

15/10

15/10

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was extremely helpful and the service is GREAT! I’ve been booking tons of meetings and it has helped me grow my business so much.

Cons

No cons- this is great and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is my favorite.

Constance
  • Industry: Consumer Services

CoPilot Review

Reviewed on 2021/08/25

Reaching out to business professionals and gaining awareness for our company.

Reaching out to business professionals and gaining awareness for our company.

Pros

It's easy to use and manage! A great way to connect with targeted leads.

Cons

I wish we could upload a CSV of potential leads for prospering campaigns.

Mark
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

My opinion

Reviewed on 2021/08/17

Pros

I like that it works behind the scenes in generating contacts and let's me focus on sales.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. It does what I need it to do.

Morgan

CoPilot has produced a strong ROI for our business

Reviewed on 2021/10/26

Pros

Automating prospecting/outreach has ensured our team stays consistent with our marketing efforts.

Cons

It can be difficult to set up a campaign on your own. Often requires contacting the customer support team to make edits/changes. Luckily the customer support team is of very high quality.

Nicky

Lead gen with Co-pilot

Reviewed on 2021/08/30

Pros

The live interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been great, especially his advice on how to get the most from the tool and where to find certain features.

Cons

It would be good if there was some way to integrate contact management, tagging, etc to CRM because I will manage my contacts in one place but not more than that.
An app for iPhone would be nice.
An ability to see some highlights about the person in the tool, scraped from Linkedin would save time.

Brooke

Mortgage Broker Review

Reviewed on 2021/08/23

Sam Habib has been great with customer service, always quick to reply and help out. Product itself has been great to use as well, have made many useful connections to help grow my business in a short period of time. Would highly recommend.

Pros

Easy to use, helps to sort out strong prospects from weak prospects and helps maximize time efficiency.

Cons

The amount of email notifications received (I personally check the app in the mornings so I found the emails flooded my inbox).