Order Time Inventory Reviews

Order Time Inventory

Cloud-based order and inventory management solution

Jeff
Jeff
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Order Time - Awesome!

Reviewed on 2021/04/26

We are extremely please with the functionality of the program and how it handles our kits, Bill of Materials, assemblies and vendor management. We also utilize Order Time to manage our customer quoting process which ultimately drives data into sales order and work orders. Finally, it drives all the necessary information into our QuickBooks for payable and receivable management - this a complete package!

Pros

The ability of this program to allow us to build assemblies and kits was our #1 requirement and Order Time does that fabulously. We create a lot of assemblies (Bill of Materials) and this program makes the process easy! Their documentation and customer support has been phenomenal!

Cons

It's tough to find a "least" topic for Order Time but...may be updating large groups of "items" proves to be a little challenging for us.

Paige
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Unique Business - OrderTime met the need

Reviewed on 2024/01/05

Pros

We have a unique business that ranges from a small e-commerce store to off-the-shelf products, complicated custom products, and a service side of the business. OrderTime was the perfect solution for us to track our inventory without having to sync inventory to QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop. The support team helped us with our complicated setup and integrations, and has patiently helped us with any issues that came up. It has many ways to customize that suit your particular business's needs, and compared to other similar products out there, it's very affordable for the amount features it has. We are very glad we found OrderTime!

Cons

Learning curve was steep, but we had never managed inventory before so we were starting from scratch. The complexity of what it can do (and our inventory is complex) will allow us to manage the minutia of our items very effectively.

Erica
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Disaster

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

Used it for 3 mo. It never worked properly in that time, reports we were promised would be available never were, support was terrible. Could go on and on. A really bad experience.

Pros

Did not like anything about it. Maybe the fact that you could custom build reports yourself?

Cons

Very buggy, outdated interface, integrations did not work consistently, customer service was basically non-existent.

Steve
  • Industry: Furniture

The BEST next step for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Overall the experience has been wonderful.
1. The solution provided everything I needed and...

Overall the experience has been wonderful.
1. The solution provided everything I needed and wanted for the future.
2. At one point, I realized there was something that I needed and yes!, they had it already. Because they come from years of experience in the industry.
3. They are especially responsive to my needs and questions. Very high level of customer service.

Pros

OrderTime is extremely thorough. In searching for our move from only QuickBooks desktop, I knew what I needed for now and wanted for the future. After researching many, many other solutions, all of them fell short in basic needs in one way or another. Finally I found OrderTime, and it was a great fit. They absolutely met my needs and wants for inventory, sales, and customer management. It was also nice to learn that they were deploying OrderTime as an online version after years of the in house NumberCruncher software. Then, it made sense why they were so good at everything.

Cons

It is not a complete solution, with accounting, so you still need some type of A/R A/P GL plugin. They are so good at everything else, I want this. But, sometimes you do what you are good at so you can be great at it.

QuickBooks eCommerce and SOS Inventory

Reasons for Choosing Order Time Inventory

I needed an online version of Quickbooks Enterprise Desktop so I could have other users access it easily remotely. Having used other software online like Netsuite, I knew what I was looking for and needing, but didn't want to pay the extreme amounts. OrderTime does everything I need and even several things that QBD could not do which has helped our business a lot.

Reasons for Switching to Order Time Inventory

These others had critical functions that must be delivered and could not. OrderTime fit everything and was quite a relief to find. The reporting is very flexible, strong, and versatile.
Jennifer
  • Industry: Machinery

All around awesome!

Reviewed on 2022/10/11

Overall, this is a great program. It has tremendously helped our purchasing team be more efficient. It has helped our expediting team keep up on past due vendors at a glance. Our routers make less errors as well. Whenever there is a glitch or something we don't understand, they are 1 ticket away and we typically have answers within 24 hours. The staff is very friendly and very well versed in what they do.

Pros

Very easy to use and manipulate to exactly what you need.

Cons

I wish things like adjustments to inventory or notes left in the system were date stamped automatically. Currently when something is changed it's based on the date the transaction was created, but if you go back to edit that transaction there is no update to the date. Also, nothing is time stamped, only date controlled. Having that high level of control helps with problem solving when things don't go as planned.

Gail
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Feature Rich, Flexible, with Outstanding Support

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Our business provides merchandise and event services to other companies, and while we have a very good system for placing purchase orders with vendors, we did not have a sales tracking system that could keep track of orders from start to finish. OrderTime makes it possible for us to track purchases from the beginning placement of the order by the customer to the delivery of the product to that customer.

Pros

The best part about this software is the support behind it. Not only does it have extensive features to help with order taking, generating purchase orders, and tracking orders, but when something is missing or goes wrong, their support is responsive and fast. When we first tested OrderTime, we found that our accounting system was not receiving cross reference information for billing and invoicing purposes to track which orders pertained to the bills and invoices. OrderTime jumped on the problem immediately, worked closely with us to understand the problem, and then fixed the issue even before our trial period ended. This is a company that is able to respond quickly to customer service issues - something you do not see from many software companies.

Cons

This is a minor issue, but I would have liked to see more detailed reporting of the changes made during synchronization with our accounting software.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to Order Time Inventory

OrderTime had many more features and was more reasonably priced for small businesses. In addition, their quick response to our inquiries during our trial period sealed the deal. This is a great company who wants to be sure their product meets their customer's needs.
Mina
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

A robust inventory and order management system

Reviewed on 2024/01/10

We launched just over a month ago so we have not been using the system that long but we have found it to cover all the bases of order management and fulfillment so far. The integration with Magento and Ship Station makes things more efficient and easier on a daily basis and support is very good overall as their team is knowledgeable and responsive.

The only thing I would say to anyone who signs up is to make sure you take full advantage of their onboarding to set it up properly to work for your company (as there are many options and preferences) and to understand the overall process before starting.

Pros

Order Time is a comprehensive order and inventory management system which syncs to Quickbooks. We have been looking for such a system for a while and it seems to be exactly what we need so far. It also has a light CRM to manage leads and quotes so everything can be done in one place. The support has been really good during the implementation as they are responsive and help you figure things out quickly.

Cons

Implementing and learning a new system is always a challenge and the learning curve with Order Time is no different. On the bright side, once we do get over the curve, things should be great!

John
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

OrderTime delivers efficiency and is agile with great customizations

Reviewed on 2023/02/09

Excellent!

Excellent!

Pros

It has a slick UI which is modern and fresh.

Cons

From an admin perspective possibly some access to the workflows for customization, on the flip slide it's potentially more robust not having such access!

OrderWise and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Order Time Inventory

We are upgrading from All Orders and OrderTime is a natural progression for us, familiarity and trust is a major factor with such a critical system.
Sara

Wish I would have found this software sooner!

Reviewed on 2023/06/09

Only about 3 months into using this software and our team is loving it and all the functionality we didn't have in our previous software. I really like the ability to customize so many layouts, reports, labels, etc our selves with out having someone to do it for us.

Pros

The software is user friendly, looks professional, has lots of functionality that can be customized to your business needs. Their customer service and onboarding team is great too! I'm so happy we made the swtich!

Cons

Not much needs improving to be honest. There are a few things that could be improved on in terms of preferences, but they are not important in the grand scheme of things. Order Time allows you to submit program improvement ideas for their development team which is nice.

NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing Order Time Inventory

Our previous software wasn't working out

Reasons for Switching to Order Time Inventory

Pricing, customization, interface, functionality - all the things!
Patricia
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Best Support system

Reviewed on 2024/02/28

Pros

Order Time has help us save a lot of time during the order placement and shipping.
Items to be added and customer PO are done in a better way

Cons

Order Time Inventory management system helps the best in what we need

Chris

Try It--We're So Glad We Did!

Reviewed on 2023/08/21

Great product with an absolutely amazing level of customer support. These guys will do what it takes to make you successful.

Pros

It's hard to narrow down to a list all of the features that we use--and we haven't found the sum of them yet. Every day you'll hear our team exclaim, "Oh, wow!" out loud as they find new ways that Order Time has built in to support our operation. It is clearly designed by a somewhat OCD genius in inventory management who will stop at nothing to include every conceivable order- and inventory-management feature you could want.

Cons

Label printing could be a bit better but it is an area of active work. Unlike other vendors whose technical support staff is outsourced to one country and the development to another, the staff of Order Time is right here in the US and any issues communicated to the technical support staff are relayed directly to the development staff. Answers to upgrade and development questions are usually only a day or two away.

Fishbowl, SkuVault and Acumatica Cloud ERP

Reasons for Choosing Order Time Inventory

After an extended and in-depth discovery period searching a half-dozen providers, we moved forward with the one who seemed to best meet our requirements. After spending almost six months aggressively pursuing go-live it was clear that, despite the best efforts of both sides, that product was not going to work for us. At that point we dug deeper for another solution and found Order Time. Thankfully, we were able to recover much of the effort made toward the original vendor by export/import. With their support, go-live happened in less than a month. Bonus: Order Time was less expensive. Our entire staff couldn't be happier.
David

Essential software for my business

Reviewed on 2022/11/09

OrderTime has completely changed the way I manage the orders from my clients and to my suppliers. With business growth, the need for some inventory management software was completely essential for me. Prior to using OrderTime, I was loosing my time and my mind trying to manage the backorders and everything in Quickbook and Excel. With OrderTime, it's now so easy and makes me save so much time and headaches. We can edit the status of all the orders, we can link the clients backorders to the orders we place to our supplier, we can do assemblies or kits to bundle products together. And the great thing is that Order Time integrates with my Bigcommerce website and with Quickbook, which makes my bookkeeping much easier. Finally, the team behind the software is extremely responsive and helpful. I've been using OrderTime for one year now and will continue using it for as long as the software and my business exists, it's now at the center of my workflow.

Pros

My favorite thing about Order time is that I am able to link together customer backorders to the order I place to my suppliers. This allows me to easily manage all the orders and do follow-ups with my customers and suppliers. I also like that it integrates with my website (Bigcommerce) and with Quickbook online. Also, I love the fact that the team really listen to our feature requests and implements them to make our lives easier!

Cons

There was a few quirks with the bigcommerce integration, but OrderTime team is really responsive and solve everything!

Corrinna
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

All you need in an Inventory Management Solution

Reviewed on 2022/11/10

The support from day one of trialing a Demo of Ordertime has been fantastic, we felt that every obstacle we had, the team found a resolution. 6 months in, we find it easy to navigate, which is always a challenge when moving from software you have used for 20 years, but now we are all very comfortable. Customising reports is easy and you can get most of what you need easily. The ability to integrate is fantastic and we feel like we can grow into the future with Ordertime.

Pros

The integration with other software is a huge plus for our company, we integrated Ordertime with Quickbooks accounting and a be-spoke app we use in manufacturing. The team of developers worked closely with us to make sure this was all working perfectly. Every obstacle as been overcome.I also like the progressive nature of the company, and their continued updating of features and possibilities.

Cons

The printing add on - it is extremely difficult to format labels for printing, we barcode and lot track product, and there is no sense to the formatting rules, it was quite frustrating, it is also not very user friendly.Understanding integration errors is tricky in the beginning, what the errors actually mean, again when using a while, you get used to this and learn quickly.

Luis
  • Industry: Wholesale

A Perfect Platform for Complex Businesses

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

We are a growing company with a complex operation and Order Time has provided critical tools for our everyday use. It helps our organization with keeping up with ours Leads, Customers, Sales Orders, Pick Tickets, Packing Slip, Receiving, Shipping, Returns, and Inventory Management. With the ability to synchronize our transactions with QB, it has made our operations run smoother. Thank you, Order Time team, for your unconditional support and always been there for us!

Easy to learn
Many great features for a growing company
Management of Inventory in one platform
B2B Portal for customers
CRM capability
Simple synchronization with QBs

Cons

We have not had anything that we do not like about the software. It is easy to use and learn and the Order Time team has been very helpful with the installation and support of the software.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to Order Time Inventory

Complete package at an affordable price.
Ryan
  • Industry: Medical Devices

OrderTime Is The Solution You're Looking For

Reviewed on 2022/08/02

After researching for several months, our company migrated to OrderTime in Q1 of 2022. We had previously looked into several different options that reportedly work with QBO. The problem was, it’s not until you actually start using these programs that you find out how poorly they work with QBO.

We had also taken a look at a multitude of stand-alone ERPs (which we almost moved forward with). Toward the end of our research, one of our consultants recommended that we check out OrderTime. After setting up a demo and a couple of consultations, we decided to move forward with OT and we’ve now been happily using it ever since.

In my opinion, OrderTime is THE solution to go with if you’re using QuickBooks. Their support team is amazing, and they actually listen when you suggest something (unlike QB support that we've all dealt with)!! The OT support team truly adds a tremendous amount of value to what you get. Of the 15+ different solutions that we looked into, nobody had the type of support that OrderTime has. Nobody. It doesn’t matter what features a program claims they have, if they don’t provide quality responsive support, I don’t want it.

The reality is, that every business will use this type of software in a slightly different way, and having a quality support team available to assist you with learning how to make the software fit your needs is vital to your success. Let OrderTime help you take your business to the next level!!

Pros

Between the support and feature-set, this product is the solution to inventory and order management when working with QuickBooks.

Cons

If I were to point out a con, it would be the user interface. Until you learn where everything is, many of the "lists" you need aren't in the most intuitive places. That said, they are constantly improving it, and I have no doubt that it will continue to improve with time.

• Industry: Accounting

Great ERP Solution!

Reviewed on 2023/02/21

Pros

As our Client's Accountant, I've been using OrderTime for almost 2 years now and have always appreciated the support from the OrderTime team. The knowledgebase they created also provides pretty much everything that a user needed to know about the product. I personally like how versatile the reports are. The UI is really great and the support is really awesome.

Cons

There's still a few (but very minimal) bugs but the support team never fails to resolve them every time I encounter some.

David
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Order Time MRP For Medical Device Manufacturing

Reviewed on 2019/10/10

Overall the product is good and the support is top notch. The platform was built for the cloud from the ground up and we have seen steady improvement in the product over the last year. Any issues have been addressed and fixed often on the same day.

Pros

Easy for tracking orders, shipments, and all the activity in between including lot tracking.

Cons

Some of the reporting can be confusing to setup for custom output.

MRPeasy and NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to Order Time Inventory

Best balance of cost and features.
Dave
  • Industry: Entertainment

OrderTIme helped us find our lost products

Reviewed on 2023/03/29

Very knowledgeable team and ready for all our random onboarding questions.

Very knowledgeable team and ready for all our random onboarding questions.

Pros

OrderTime is primarily our source of truth for inventory. With inventory spread out all over multiple online stores we were unable to keep track of our products. Now, with OrderTime we know exactly what we have available for each marketplace.

Cons

The user interface is pretty basic. However, the simplicity works out better in the end.

Reasons for Choosing Order Time Inventory

QuickBooks Advanced Inventory was not reliable enough for us.

Reasons for Switching to Order Time Inventory

We weren't ready for the full ERP systems, but needed something we could use now and grow into bigger systems.
Nancy
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

OT software works!

Reviewed on 2022/09/07

We are very impressed with OT Inventory, wouldn't change anything.

We are very impressed with OT Inventory, wouldn't change anything.

Pros

We love the fact that our inventory has really been on point with this software.

Cons

There isn't anything we do not like about this software.

Bob

Ideal for product-based businesses who need solid inventory control

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Pros

Order Time is an ideal product for businesses like ours who sell products and need to effectively manage inventory. The integration to Quickbooks gives our business a comprehensive business and business management solution. We track prospects, quotes, sales conversions, customers, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, and Work Orders. We essentially have an ERP - MRP solution at a fraction of the cost when compared to other mid-level solutions. The customer service form NumberCruncher is great too.

Cons

The software met our requirement so I can't think of anything specifically we need.

Alyson
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used for 1+ year

Seamless front end software to run a manufacturing or distribution company to use with ...

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

It is a wonderful easy way to handle the inventory, multi locations, serial lot numbers, bins, Bills of Materials and all other aspects of a manufacturing or distribution company while still maintaining your financial books and records on QuickBooks

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. A seamless front end software to run a manufacturing or distribution company while using QuickBooks as your back end. Interfaces smoothly with shopping carts so web orders automatically populate and payments are automatically applied.

Cons

Moving from the desktop version, the functionality remains the same, it took a bit to get used to navigating.

Tina
  • Industry: Plastics

Great customizable product

Reviewed on 2022/05/26

Great intercompany system. everyone has the same up to the minute information at all times.

Pros

Once you have an understanding of the product, it is very easy to use.
Great support from 1st day until now. (4 years later)

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to determine what certain information relates to. What is quantity vs amount.
Great support to help with this though.

• Industry: Industrial Automation

Reviewed on 2022/08/02

Pros

Ease of Use. Manages inventory and orders.

Cons

Wish it would update pricing to Website and Quickbooks

Fishbowl

Pricing
Amber
Amber
  • Industry: Wholesale

Hands down easiest customizable program ever!

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

My experience with this program has been a great one. If your looking for a program in which you need it to do what your business can't find in other programs, this is it!

Pros

It is the best system out there if you need a system to do what other programs won't do. The team of experts will work with you until it's perfect!

Cons

The thing I liked least about the program is that some of the tutorials on the help page aren't very helpful because they don't have ever area covered as to each problem that can possibly arise. That being said, no program has a resolution for ever problem if that problem has never surfaced before. However, the Order Time team of experts are always there to figure out how to fix it!

Bozena
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

10 years with Order Time

Reviewed on 2023/08/10

Pros

OT software is user friendly. Inventory management is very efficient and integration with QBO works perfectly.

Cons

Customizing reports could be confusing, but customer support is very helpful and responds quickly.