BigSpy

4,8 (2 122)
Ad spy tool with advanced search capabilties

(2 122)

Hamza
Hamza

Amazing

Reviewed on 2022/12/13

I recently used an ads spy tool and was impressed by its functionality and ease of use. The tool allowed me to easily see which ads were being run by my competitors and gather valuable insights into their advertising strategies. This was incredibly helpful for me as it allowed me to tailor my own advertising efforts to be more effective. Additionally, the user interface was intuitive and straightforward, making it easy for me to quickly find the information I was looking for. Overall, I would highly recommend this ads spy tool to anyone looking to gain a competitive edge in their advertising efforts.

Pros

Cons

It may take a little time to understand the ux

Wesley

Awesome service

Reviewed on 2024/02/23

Pros

Its flexibility in being able to see any ad on any platform

Cons

Lack of free features in the beginning to explore more

Yumi
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

not bad

Reviewed on 2023/04/27

Pros

BigSpy is a social media advertising tool that allows users to monitor and analyze competitor ads on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. It provides a comprehensive database of ads from different countries, categories, and languages. Users can filter and search ads by keywords, engagement rate, and other criteria to identify successful ad campaigns and gain insights into their competitors' advertising strategies.

Cons

However, based on my analysis of BigSpy's features and functionality, one potential downside is that the tool may not be suitable for businesses or individuals who are looking for a more comprehensive digital marketing solution beyond social media advertising.

Adam

Good Research Features

Reviewed on 2023/12/26

Pros

Big Spy helps me to find a good product to sell

Cons

The dashboard is easily to use, and there are many cool things

oussama
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

BigSpy: a change

Reviewed on 2024/04/08

Pros

I can get winning products easily using Adspy

Cons

Pricing is too high in my opening especially for third world countries

Toni
  • Industry: Hospitality

Good tool to use

Reviewed on 2024/02/22

Pros

very user friendly and helps with social media research

Cons

can be overwhelming in the beginning and UI can be improved

Rafael
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Nice tool to find product ads

Reviewed on 2024/03/01

Pros

The filtering system is very useful to narrow our search.

Cons

There are some limitations compared to it's major rival.

Pedro
  • Industry: Entertainment

Very good product

Reviewed on 2024/03/30

Pros

You cand find a lot of money making products and offers

Cons

It is a bit expensive for someone that is starting

İsmail

best site ever

Reviewed on 2024/03/10

Pros

I can filter everything very easily and I can spy ads

Cons

free trial is only for a short time which is bad

Gunnar
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Love using Bigspy to spy on competitors

Reviewed on 2024/02/27

Pros

The ease of use and the cost is very affordable

Cons

Not so sure what I didn't like about it to be honest.

Shubham
  • Industry: Design

BigSpy Is better than others

Reviewed on 2023/12/05

Till Now it's awesome but i need to explore more last website i use was Adbe Primetime which dosn't give relevant search but bigspy does so, i need more trail period to use and understand bigspy more.

Pros

It gives the exact detail of Ads running on diffrent platform with low price compare to other platforms, also gives an idea about how it's

Cons

Trail period shoul dbe more so that one can understand the features in more better way before buying.

Son

This software is what I was looking for

Reviewed on 2023/05/05

Big Spy - The Ultimate Tool for E-commerce Success on FacebookAs an online entrepreneur, I am always on the lookout for tools that can help me gain an edge in the highly competitive e-commerce space. I recently discovered Big Spy, a groundbreaking tool that offers a deep dive into the world of Facebook content from other sellers, and I must say, I am beyond impressed.Big Spy stands out from the crowd with its user-friendly interface, making it incredibly easy to navigate and find the information you need. As soon as I started using it, I was able to uncover valuable insights into the strategies, ad creatives, and content that top sellers on Facebook employ to drive sales and engagement.One of the most valuable features of Big Spy is its real-time monitoring capability. This ensures that you always have the most up-to-date information on your competitors' content, allowing you to stay one step ahead and continuously adapt your own strategies. The tool also provides extensive filtering options, so you can narrow down your search and focus on the content and industries most relevant to your business.The in-depth analytics provided by Big Spy have been incredibly useful for me, as they have allowed me to optimize my own content and ad campaigns. By studying the ad creatives and strategies of successful sellers, I have been able to identify trends and implement these winning techniques into my own marketing efforts. As a result, my business has seen increased conversion ra

Pros

Probably the ability of this tool to display ads is what I like the most, I got a lot of ideas from there.

Cons

Perhaps the only weakness of this tool is the price. I feel the price is a bit high for a student majoring in marketing like me.

Desta
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

It's great for gathering massive volumes of data, but it takes time.

Reviewed on 2022/01/25

BigSpy has provided me with an amazing overall experience. For me, the most important duty is to assess my competitors' success in running Facebook and other social media marketing campaigns. In that regard, it has really aided me in determining my ad creatives and avoiding wasting money on testing with advertising that may or may not work. It is a dependable and time-saving tool that has assisted me in staying ahead of the competition.

Pros

I liked how it combines information from different social media websites and summarizes winning marketing inspirational creatives and ad scripts. If you have a specific product you want to advertise but aren't sure how, this tool will provide you with a list of effective creatives, including impressions, popularity, and landing sites. To prevent replicating other people's creative, simply add a twist to the finished result. It also immediately saves me a lot of time.

Cons

When it comes to being comprehensive and only showing the winning ads, it may use some work. The major disadvantage is that it does not do a performance screening on the creative ads. Popularity is a broad term, and impressions may not always imply success. The only metric I used to determine success was the number of days the ads ran. The more time the ad runs helped me decide the success it might have.

Zachary
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

BigSpy does what Ad Library cannot!

Reviewed on 2023/02/22

Pros

Adspy is an innovative platform for effectively researching and monitoring competitor ads. Adspy’s powerful search engine and intuitive user interface provide market intelligence and actionable insights. It offers a much broader view of the digital marketing landscape than Facebook’s native ad library. With Adspy, users can create granular keyword searches to discover competitor activities, rapidly review ads, analyze various metrics, and save results for future reference. Adspy also offers user segmentation capabilities that allow to target any audience and to drill down further. Its user-friendly dashboard allows to analyze current trends in ads, global reach, and budget being spent by competitors. Furthermore, its deep analytics and reporting insights include CTRs, CPMs, impressions, and audience insights that equip users with the necessary information to optimize campaigns. The platform also offers a comprehensive keyword library, allowing you to discover and track relevant keywords that competitors are using to target customers. Adspy’s powerful display and filtering capabilities help measure ad campaign performance and increase ROI.

Cons

There isnt much I dont like about this software. The only downside is there is limited collaboration with other members of my team.

Eduardo

The Best Service!

Reviewed on 2023/08/08

My overall experience with BigSpy has been highly positive. Once my team and I got the hang of its capabilities, it became an integral part of our advertising strategy. Whether it was exploring competitors' strategies or understanding new market trends, BigSpy was always up to the task. It helped us make more informed decisions and ultimately led to more successful campaigns.

Pros

What I appreciated most about BigSpy was its user-friendly interface and comprehensive range of features. The tool allowed for deep and precise market research, helping my team find the exact information we needed to optimize our campaigns. The variety of filters and analytics options provided invaluable insights that we wouldn't have been able to access otherwise.

Cons

Although BigSpy was mostly exceptional, I did find that the customer support was sometimes slow to respond to queries. Additionally, the learning curve for some of the more advanced features was a bit steep, so it might be challenging for beginners. However, these were minor issues compared to the overall value provided by the service.

BigSpy Is Good

Reviewed on 2022/12/27

Overall, I would highly recommend this ad spying tool to anyone looking to stay on top of their competitors' ad campaigns and improve their own advertising efforts.

Pros

I recently tried out this ad spying tool and I have to say that I was really impressed with the functionality and features it offered.The tool allowed me to easily search for and find ads from competitors in my industry, and the user interface was straightforward and intuitive. I was also able to see detailed information about the ad campaigns, including the ad copy, target audience, and performance metrics.One of the standout features of this tool was the ability to see which ad creatives were performing the best, as well as the option to download and analyze the data in more depth. This was extremely useful for my own ad campaigns, as I was able to see what was working well for my competitors and use that information to improve my own ads.

Cons

It should increase free trial limits and let user explore the power

Isabella

Perfect

Reviewed on 2023/04/07

Pros

all the app is amazing to find productss

Ryan
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Amazing for my business

Reviewed on 2023/07/22

Using BigSpy was generally positive. Its efficient analytics provided valuable insights into social media trends and strategies. However, the platform's limitation in covering certain social media platforms was a drawback, as it hindered a comprehensive analysis. Nonetheless, for the platforms it did support, the experience was insightful and useful.

Pros

BigSpy is incredible! Efficient analytics.

Cons

Limited social media platforms covered..

Tainan

Simply amazing!

Reviewed on 2023/07/05

It deeply recommends for marketing agencies looking for viral ads

It deeply recommends for marketing agencies looking for viral ads

Pros

It's easy to find the most relevant ads and model thing that are viral

Cons

Navigation can be overwhelming since there are 1000s of ads to search

Singh
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

best software ever

Reviewed on 2023/05/10

Pros

The search functions like it has so many options

Cons

The pricing I feel is a bit to much and I feel if we can get unlimited searches that would be great

Edwin

Good option

Reviewed on 2023/05/18

Pros

the free trial and the data tha the page share in order to get information

Cons

You can´t pay for shorts periods of time

Obinna

The best there is!

Reviewed on 2022/04/05

Overall, I am well pleased with the entire platform and the functionality to offers to users!

Pros

I love BigSpy for one major reason which the fact that it opens your thinking faculty with to see what others are doing so as for you prepare well and to prepare hard.

Cons

Ads in some country are not showing up in the search results.

Amine
Amine
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

very good

Reviewed on 2023/04/18

Pros

cheap and very good at trending world wide

Cons

not very user friendly world wide. dont have api

william
  • Industry: Banking

I can access all the ads all the time.It is really easy to use at all

Reviewed on 2023/05/01

Pros

I can access all the ads all the time.It is really easy to use at all

Ashley
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 2022/05/09

Pros

This software is remarkable in its ability to find ads. I use it to discover if people are stealing my copyrighted videos, and have been able to locate several.

Cons

Sometimes it loads a little slow, especially when I have to go to the next page.