Scalenut Reviews

Scalenut

AI that powers your entire content lifecycle

Gary
Gary

Reverse-Engineer Your Competition With This AI-Powered SEO Intelligence & Writing Assistant

Reviewed on 2021/10/02

Scalenut has become an invaluable SEO tool that enables our team to conduct competition analysis to determine key elements that contribute to high rankings in Google. The problem it solves is having in-depth reporting on the top ranking competitors, including many key metrics Google uses to rank pages. The SEO functionality along with the AI writing capabilities makes Scalenut a winner!

Pros

The top four things that I like about Scalenut are: 1) The SEO Assistant, which offers in-depth reports and content analysis of Google's top 30 search results, including NLP keywords used with example usage, a list of the top 30 rivals, their word count, readability, content grade, number of images and headings. This is a powerful competitive analysis tool normally found in expensive 3rd party SEO tools. 2) The long-form editor within the SEO Assistant offers useful tools such as AI writing, AI connectors, and access to AI-assisted templates. 3) The marketplace to hire talent to write content for me. For example, for as little as .05 a word, I can hire someone to write a blog post, website copy even an entire e-Book for me. And finally, 4) the quality of the AI content generated for the topics I've tested. These are all easy to integrate into my workflow and other AI writing tools I use.

Cons

The 5 areas that the Scalenut team could improve on to make it even better than it already is are: 1) Having an AI template to generate an outline within the AI Copywriter section. Currently, to generate an outline for an article or blog post, you have open the long-form content editor, select the menu item called AI Operator, and choose the dropdown item called 'Outline about the content.' A much more useful feature would be to have an outline template directly within the Templates section of the AI Copywriter. 2) The AI Operators functionality within the long-form editor can be improved and/or renamed. More than one of the operators create a list of questions and others create content that doesn't match the operator name. 3) A 'tone of voice' feature is currently missing in Scalenut. It is a useful in other AI writing software that gives personality and flair to your content. 4) The ability to create your own custom templates is currently a missing feature in Scalenut. And finally, 5) The UX of Scalenut needs some improvement. While Scalenut is easy to use, there are places in the software that can be more efficiently accessed with fewer clicks. For example, there are features (such as creating an outline) accessible only within the long-form editor. IMO, the Scalenut would be much easier and more efficient to use if access to the AI tools was available in both the long-form editor and the short-form AI Copywriter sections.

Thorsten
  • Industry: Newspapers

Scalenut, the New AI Writer King, is a BEAST that utilizes Cruise Mode.

Reviewed on 2022/11/19

I'm happy with Scalenut overall, and I opted for a yearly subscription. Scalenut aided me a great deal in my writing, and the work was not copied (plagiarized).

Pros

Since Scalenut allows me to produce ranked and relevant material, I often utilize the guided cruise mode. I'm a Scalenut junkie! The software is excellent, and the UX is straightforward, making it simple to get work done. I admire how simple it is for anyone without any expertise in digital marketing to create fantastic quality content in minutes, thanks to their content writing tools.

Cons

The cruise mode is pending the number of reports I can generate for my unlimited AI words plan, which allows me to create 30 "reports" each month. The drawback is while I have endless AI Words per month only 30 articles per month are allowed in cruise mode.

Humera
Humera

Affordable AI tool for content writer

Reviewed on 2022/12/09

Better so far

Better so far

Pros

Just with an overview this tool can help me with 3 and more versions of output.

Cons

Support team. Unable to connect with team for demo.

• Industry: Newspapers

Scalenut is Super Awesome for me Ever Love It

Reviewed on 2022/02/18

I am using Scalenut and its giving me best results also my friends are using Scalenut and their reviews about it that its working very well their article are ranking high all over

Pros

Scalenut fast secure,easy to understand and Scalenut using one of the advance system.

Cons

Till now nothing fine every thing is working fine for me

Showket

Scalenut is an App that is making my blogs more powerful

Reviewed on 2021/09/30

Pros

The easy user-friendly App design made my writing easy. It saved my time and made my life easy.

Cons

There are no options for the affiliate marketer.

Reasons for Choosing Scalenut

For the user-friendly design and sentence-making system.

Reasons for Switching to Scalenut

Jarvis has an affiliate content-making system.
Waheed

Amazing Tool

Reviewed on 2022/02/18

It has helped me in Researching content in an automated manner and has Improved on-page SEO with automated content research. I have Ranked higher in Google with the content of Scalenut, keyword-driven, and algorithm-focused content.

Pros

As a result of the amazing content that Scalenut provides, I've used it to write all the content for my websites, as well as the captions for my social media posts.

Cons

I like the interface of the software it but if improvements are done it will be a plus point above it is fine.

Usman
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A Complete Ecosystem for Content creation.

Reviewed on 2022/02/18

Pros

I have found Scalenut to be the best tool for writing. It offers many useful features that will help you create remarkable blogs, articles and essays, regardless of whether English is your native language.

Cons

There should be a long content generator like 2000 words or 3000 words and a FAQ for the blog site but I could not find it anywhere, so I hope this company develops it. I also hope they add some use cases.

Writesonic

Reasons for Choosing Scalenut

Rytr has a limited use case. A lot of time they repeated content.

Reasons for Switching to Scalenut

It was cheap and most advanced than writersonic
  • Industry: Textiles

Best tool for AI Content generting

Reviewed on 2022/02/18

I am fully satisfied with Scalenut. It is easy to use and generate very good content.

Pros

I use and got SEO -friendly web content to rank my blogs in google as well as got good content for affliiate marketing websites.

Cons

Price should be low and some features to connecting with Wordpress will helpful.

Rahat
Rahat

It has a great potential as an Ai content writing tool

Reviewed on 2021/10/23

I am got Scalenut lifetime deal at a very affordable price with some features that no other product is currently offering. And they are bringing new updates every now and then.
And they are not upselling anything. So, though I am not 100% satisfied right now. But i am looking forward to what change they bring onwards.
and in the meantime looking at my Google Ranking.

Pros

i liked the NLP features most.
The competitor analysis is also extremely helpful.
Most importantly it helps to climb up the ranking in Google.

Cons

Lack of templates
The effectiveness of the short-form content compared to the long-form.

Amazing for content generation

Reviewed on 2021/10/06

Pros

This tool makes it so easy to generate content without much fuss. Combined with other new AI tools this is very powerful!

Cons

No cons so far! I’m still early days but I see very little downside ! I would if it was easy to partner with marketing agencies directly via the app.

Shoukhin
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Best AI writing tool with competitor analysis.

Reviewed on 2022/02/14

I'm happy with the system and love using it to analyze my competitors. I also really like the tools that provide SEO-optimized content.

Pros

Scalenut is a revolutionary AI copywriting assistant that can generate content in real-time.
Online marketing agencies can use it for generating blog posts for their clients with little human input.
By using this Scalenut AI writer, you can create a whole range of content types - from blog posts to emails. It understands the structure of language and will produce original content at a fraction of the cost.
It will create content that is full of interesting facts, data, and quotes to inform your readers.

Cons

Sometimes, Scalenut will create irrelevant content when writing long-form articles.

Noman
Noman
  • Industry: Design

Scalenut - Best Ai Writing Assistant

Reviewed on 2022/02/18

The platform's layout and workflow are simple and intuitive. You can use the returned insights to make informed judgments on what content to include, including NLP phrases and rival content. Scalenut helps you to optimise existing material for SEO, which has helped us improve our ranks. Once primed, the AI writing helper provides relevant content that requires little or no modification. The SERP feature is also quite handy for fact checking. When I needed support, they responded swiftly. The creators appear to be highly hands-on and committed to delivering the finest product.

Pros

Scalenut has a variety of features that help you generate high-quality content for SEO and social media. Topic research, UI/UX, wonderful support, great community, SEO tools, and more are among my favourites.

This application is really easy to use and has a highly responsive team. Scalenut is the company to call if you want knowledgeable and dependable assistance.

When I compared Scalenut to its competitors, I believe it offers the best monthly credit with the highest quality.

Cons

The AI's writing can be repetitious at times, although this isn't unique to Scalenut. Jarvis has the same issue, but is significantly more expensive.

Some minor capabilities, such as the ability to set the content output size, are still missing.
The fact that none of the frameworks and templates can be customised is one of the things I dislike about Scalenuts AI Writer.

Felipe
  • Industry: Research

Scalenut - The best AI Writer on the market

Reviewed on 2022/10/15

I am a big fan of Scalenut. The products are amazing and the UI is very intuitive, making it easy for you to get work done. I love how their content writing tools are so user-friendly that they allow even those who don't have any experience in digital marketing to create great quality content within minutes. If you're looking for an all-inclusive service that can help you create high-quality articles quickly and easily, this is definitely your best choice!

Pros

Scalenut provides the best tools for content creation, from SEO research to writing content. Scalenut has it all.

Cons

Can be a little pricey. But you get what you pay for. Great tools, UI, and customer service.

Ivan
Ivan

A good environment for AI-assisted long-form writing; a great short form AI copywriting

Reviewed on 2021/10/11

Scalenut is still not complete, and I am still not very experienced with it. What I have noticed so far is that it entices me to write more and better long-form texts, and the short-form AI copywriting tool is fun.

Pros

The long-form writing environment gives me an uncluttered space to put down my thoughts, but the research reports are neatly tucked away in the right end of the screen if I need them. The AI assisting tools are not prominent but are there when I need them: for example, when I need to improve the flow of my text by providing a connection between paragraphs, or need to create a conclusion.

The short-form AI copywriter, on the other hand, is the realm of automation. I can ask the tool to create as many engaging Facebook posts, email subject lines or Google Ads as I like and just select the ones I like most.

Scalenut also offers access to a curated marketplace for copywriting where one can find help writing blog articles, making education videos, and such. I haven't used that part of the service just yet and I don't know how good the results will be, but if the developer applies even minimal effort towards maintaining consistent quality standards, it will be a big upgrade over Fiverr or Upwork.

Cons

1) It is English-only. I know AI works best for English right now, but at least for the short-form AI I'd have liked to see support for other languages. Tools like Rytr support 20+ languages, so it is possible.

2) The interface still requires some housekeeping features, like the ability to categorize and archive reports; otherwise, it will become unusable in a matter of months. When I shared my concern with the developers, they assured me such features are coming.

Md

Fantastic Tool for Speeding the Content Process Along

Reviewed on 2022/02/15

Overall, I was very impressed with Scalenut. I'm a decent writer, but it's not my bread and butter. And I'm most definitely not a fast writer.

There are plenty of times, though, when I need to rapidly generate content for web assets or even placeholder content for UI or website mock-ups. Hiring a writer certainly has its place, but for quick or urgent copy needs, it's not always practical.

Scalenut has quickly proven itself to be a tremendous time-saver and workflow enhancer for tasks like the ones I mentioned above. In mere minutes, I can put together a workable content outline and generate paragraph copy that's more than passable without the time and expense it would take me to do the research and write the copy by hand (or hire a writer). The added power of being able to set the tone, target a broad array of content scenarios (from social ad copy to SEO meta descriptions to AIDA copy and many more) and highlight keywords make this a killer tool.

Additionally, the company provides a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product. Therefore, if you are looking for an ant killer that is safe and effective, I highly recommend giving Scalenut a try.

Pros

-The product worked quickly and efficiently to get rid of ants in my kitchen.
-It was affordable compared to other ant killers on the market.
-The company provides a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product.

Cons

I was very impressed with Scalenut, none that I could identify.

Scalenut AI assistant

Reviewed on 2022/02/18

It is an amazing tool, working on different writing frameworks helps us in our day to day tasks alot.

Pros

The copy and content it generates are amazing. Me and my team loves it.

Cons

Everything is amazing, however there are room for improvements.

Reasons for Choosing Scalenut

I like the UI of this tool better

Terencio
Terencio

Why You Should Choose Scalenut For Your SEO Needs!

Reviewed on 2022/02/15

Pros

When generating reports it breaks it down into NLP terms (natural language processing), top ten competition, writing themes & Citations from all the competitor's sites. Scalenut reports also provide commonly asked questions from Quora, Reddit, Google's frequently asked questions and provide ai suggestions.

Now for the fun stuff! You can add all this information from the report in the content brief to be easily transferred to the editor in the sequence that you choose. This is great for setting up the outline for long-form content.

Cons

Now for the not-so-fun stuff! If you are looking for a tool that you can write freely then this may not be the best fit. The SEO Assistant at the moment is tied to the Long-form content editor. What this means is no open editor. I've looked into this and Scalenut suggested that I upgrade. In this example my plan allows me to generate 5 SEO documents per month with 20,000 long-form content words and unlimited short-form content. When I use up all 5 SEO documents that it. If I have 10,000 words leftover I cannot use them because the SEO assistant is literally glued to the content editor.

• Industry: Writing & Editing

One of the best Al content Writing tool

Reviewed on 2022/02/18

Scalenus's SEO Assistant makes it easy to create long-form content that readers and search engines will love

Pros

Planning, writing, and optimizing long-form content is an important part of it and so the tool I do that for me.

Cons

It requires some before editing publishing the content, they do require an update and thus helping that it will become a good al tool ASAP

Barrie
Barrie
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Thank you Scalenut for your excellent program

Reviewed on 2023/04/29

Scalenut is helping me to create great, SEO optimised content in a shorter time. The features I have used are easy to get to grips with and the content is excellent. Scalenut is very user friendly and is an advantage in helping anyone with content creation.

Pros

I find Scalenut very easy to use. I have only used it for a short time up to this point, but the cruise mode feature is excellent. It helps me to craft content around any keywords I have required so far. The content optimiser is as good as anything else I have used. There is so much more I am excited about using in the app.

Cons

I can't say that I dislike anything up to this point. If there is one thing, but this is very minor, it's the word count in the optimiser. The content provided is often over the recommended length. I'm not sure this is always relevant, but it is good for editing out any repetitive content that the AI may bring up.

Krishna
  • Industry: Environmental Services

I love Scalenut

Reviewed on 2022/05/17

I love Scalenut! I have used it for a year, and I am impressed with the software design. It's very intuitive, easy to use, and does a great job by automatically formatting your content that is SEO friendly. The tool has been around for quite some time now. It remains one of the best copywriting tools on the market today.

Pros

Cons

There is more opportunity for Scalenut to explore in the field of long post and story telling.

A helpful tool for writing content

Reviewed on 2023/02/12

Pros

Scalenut is a top-notch content creation and analysis tool. Its user-friendly interface, flexibility, and resources make it stand out. With features like SEO optimization, competitor analysis, and efficient long-form content writing, it's a one-stop shop for my needs. The AI-powered content writing is top-notch and the keyword research via SERP competitors is a game-changer. With tons of templates or the option to freestyle, it's a great tool for any content creator. Overall, excellent user interface."

Cons

Even after the latest updates it makes up information sometimes. Inaccuracy can more or less be an issue.

Bilal
Bilal

Scalenut is the Best AI Writing Tool for Me

Reviewed on 2022/02/18

Pros

Scalenut has been a great experience for me, and I appreciate how it gives us different writing styles and methods. Many of the things other AI writing tools fail to provide, such as bullet points and listicles, are automatically added by it. I like how scalenut makes our content SEO-friendly. Content that is already written can be optimized or a new one can be written. I find this AI writing assistant to be the quickest and smoothest I've ever used.

Cons

The pricing and limited trial version in scalenut

Tanvir
Tanvir

Scalenut is time saver!

Reviewed on 2023/04/06

Pros

I am using this tool since 2022. During this time i saw many improvements specially Chrome extensions which is super useful and cruise mood is beast.

Cons

Their keyword research technique need improvement and mobile view is not great

• Industry: Consumer Services

It is very good for the perosn who ever want best experience

Reviewed on 2022/02/18

Pros

You can really create an entire content marketing strategy without your fingertips! With Scalenut, you can automate your writing and reach a new level of productivity that will help advance your business.

Cons

It would be nice if there was a way to stop writing if it sometimes goes the wrong way, as you have to wait for it to finish before you restart, and you are using credits incorrectly.

Rory

Quick SEO Keyword Research and Implementation.

Reviewed on 2021/09/30

Solid software. Solid design. Excellent customer service. What's not to like?

Solid software. Solid design. Excellent customer service. What's not to like?

Pros

The AI-Powered SEO Assistant reports are a great way to quickly see what keywords will help you rank for specific topics.

Cons

It doesn't help me re-write or paraphrase existing content very easily.

Writesonic and Jasper