Formaloo

Simple and Secure Form Builder for All of Your Businesses

Reviewed on 2023/10/13

I'm happy to use Formaloo, but they need some improve

I'm happy to use Formaloo, but they need some improve

Pros

Formaloo has dedicated storage for all of my data.

Cons

Formaloo has limitation for designing the form.

Fluent Forms

Reasons for Switching to Formaloo

Formaloo's private dashboard sets it apart.
Tadeh
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

A Great Place to Create and Manage Your Forms

Reviewed on 2022/02/22

Pros

I really liked how easy-to-use. It's UI/UX is very user friendly and I was able to explain its features to our teammates easily.

Cons

I think sometimes some features need more explanation but I'm sure they're working on this feature due to their roadmap.

Google Forms and Typeform

Price + Features

Reasons for Switching to Formaloo

Its features against its competitive price plus their customer support.
Nathan

Missing Key Question Types

Reviewed on 2022/02/07

I am mainly looking for survey software that does not require I maintain my own web infrastructure.

Pros

This software is fairly easy to use since it is a cloud service, but read my comments below for areas that can be improved on. The price was noticeably less than another solution I looked at for similar functionality. The templates can help your forms avoid looking like they are trapped in the 1990s.

Cons

I wanted to create a ranking question, but the closest I could find was the matrix table where it is up to the user to follow instructions and only assign a given rank once. I also had an issue with a user being unable to complete a basic survey so this software may be more troubling once I really get to know it. I would also rather have a plus sign after each section to allow adding additional sections as well as making it easier to reorder fields (perhaps a number entry box or up/down arrows rather than dragging?).

Alexandre

A good option for forms and surveys

Reviewed on 2023/02/24

Overall it is a great tool and I will soon use more features they provide.

Overall it is a great tool and I will soon use more features they provide.

Pros

I bought it in an LTD and so far just used as a form builder and survey tools. It is easy to use and comes with many templates. Also, the customer support was very attentive and answered me quickly when I needed.They are improving and implementing new features constantly, which I think is very good.I soon will try other features they provide, like database and no-code apps.

Cons

It could have a better interface as well the form's design could be better. Also, the customizable options could be better. For example: it could have more images positions to stylish the form, the buttons could look better, the form header could be nicer, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Formaloo

Option to stylish the form and create logical conditions. Also, it was in LTD with a very good price.

Google Forms
Courtney
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Excellent Forms Software

Reviewed on 2023/03/05

My experience has been great. Everything is laid out well and produces professional output.

Pros

I like the ease in creating complex forms for my clients to fill out. The forms are easy to build and look professional to my clients.

Cons

There are a few funky layout issues with the multiple choice options, but not a deal breaker.

Reasons for Choosing Formaloo

This options was less expensive with more features.

Reasons for Switching to Formaloo

This options was less expensive with more features.
Renato
  • Industry: Textiles

Fast to deploy, many layers of possibilities

Reviewed on 2022/02/07

Pros

The templates Formaloo currently offers are educative and usable. With just a few changes the form looks tailor-made for your brand intent. The ability to send data to sheets or even to other forms makes Formaloo useful for customized experiences, such as self-service orders or content recommendations flows.

Cons

They need more options for currency and payment gateways. There was a minor issue with date fields, but the team is working on it.

Henry
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Best typerform Alternative and worth the money

Reviewed on 2022/07/21

Formaloo helps me to collect feedback after my training and also collect interest/request to invite for my private community through predesigned forms.

Pros

I like the fact that there are already custom templates available for almost all the niches and you just have to tweak the content and be creative with the design aspect. And the deployment of forms in through different methods works like a charm

Cons

I think the Ui design could be improved. I know the team is working on it as i am writing this to release in last quarter or something. Look for some wonders over there.

Reasons for Switching to Formaloo

Formaloo is very cost effective with all the bells and whistles you probably need. Why should I pay premium when I can get it all here.
Rob
  • Industry: Information Services

Fantastic all round form builder that isn't CMS dependant

Reviewed on 2022/08/12

We have been using Formaloo in our agency for 6 months now and we have used it for pre-meeting questionnaires, feedback forms, data gathering for new website content as well as teaching clients how to run their own surveys.

Pros

The program is easy to use with a huge range of templates out of the box. However the thing that I like most about the software is how you can connect each individual form to a subdomain or embed each form on any website (similar to embedding a YouTube video).

This allows for total flexibility when running surveys or questionnaires across various clients.

Cons

Some of the advanced survey fields are missing but that is such a minor issue

Reasons for Switching to Formaloo

The variety of uses of Formaloo is outstanding.
Paul

Collecting data doesn't have to be boring!

Reviewed on 2023/02/28

Overall, I really like Formaloo because the forms are so customizable and the support you get from them if you have a problem is very good too.

Pros

The form builder really does have every feature you need to set up forms to collect all the data you need in way that is unique to whatever you're using it for. I also really like the the ability to customize not only the form, but also the branding of the forms with your own domains and / or cname.I also like the fact that they put out ideas for you on their YouTube channel, to use their product in ways that you may not have thought of.

Cons

The dashboard and UI are somewhat difficult to use, though once you get used to where all the features and controls are located, it's not that big of a deal.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Great survey and form creation tool for the own use

Reviewed on 2022/10/24

I will keep using this tool as I have got my Appsumo LTD.

I will keep using this tool as I have got my Appsumo LTD.

Pros

It gives me a lot of different options to create the forms and surveys I need. A lot of customization ability. I am happy with my purchase.

Cons

The mobile phone application is not very stable. Sometimes need to shut off and reopen it to load the form properly on mobile app. I use android.

Wufoo, Airtable and SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Switching to Formaloo

I need a good survey or form without a limit on numbers of forms or responses I collect.
Sinasi
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

A must purchase product.

Reviewed on 2023/08/06

Super easy and very helpful customer service.

Super easy and very helpful customer service.

Pros

I have used so many form builders in the past 10 yrs, what you get with this product for the value is ridiculously amazing.

Cons

I would love for there to be additional field options in the future.

Price

Price
Tanja
  • Industry: Accounting

Nice form builder with a lot more opportunities

Reviewed on 2023/10/13

Pros

I started using Formaloo a long time ago as an alternative to jotform form builder and liked it from the start. But Formaloo does give a lot more opportunities than that including CRM system. I also set up an Eisenhower kind of matrix for open to dos.

Cons

In the beginning I missed that I could not import my complete forms from jotform. But now I created even better ones.

Suzanne
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Fortunate to Have This

Reviewed on 2022/03/22

Support has been excellent, and the ease of deployment has made this purchase a very good one. I'm looking forward to seeing how many things I can use Formaloo for that I haven't been able to do (or do well) before!

Pros

Formaloo is exceptionally easy to deploy, with hardly any need for tutorials. I love how beautiful, versatile, and varied their templates are. I also love that they're integrated with payment processors and allow users to sell physical and digital items, as well as event tickets.

Cons

The one thing that's missing for me is direct autoresponder integrations. For such a powerful tool, that was and is a surprise.

I don't care for Zapier, although I've found a way to use my free Zapier plan with Formaloo's Google Sheets integration so that I can automate a mind-numbing task I have to perform on a monthly basis.

I hope direct email integrations with the major autoresponders come out soon.

Olufemi

Olufemi Oyewole

Reviewed on 2023/10/15

I've been using Formaloo for our small startup, and it has been a game-changer. The ease of creating stunning forms that are not only visually appealing but also highly functional is a huge plus. It's helped us capture leads, streamline workflows, and even collect payments effortlessly. The mind map feature is fantastic, allowing us to visualize our forms clearly. Formaloo is a must-have for any business looking to up their form game.

Pros

capture leads, streamline workflows, and even collect payments effortlessly, and the mind map feature

Cons

repeater functionality, updating the wordpress plugin

Fluent Forms

The ease of use
Justin
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

What a great offering!

Reviewed on 2022/04/05

Pros

I love the clean UX of the experience (a huge upgrade over Google Forms), and the array of powerful features. Even just using a few of them makes for a fantastic value!

You can launch a new website (Custom URL) with each form you set up? That's amazing.

Cons

I would like a better workspace UX, as it's not clear to me how that works, is configured, or is different than folders. I just might have more to learn.

Reasons for Choosing Formaloo

Your super-powers and the LTD.

Google Forms and Gravity Forms

Reasons for Switching to Formaloo

Price (LTD) and available fatures.
Vatsal
Vatsal
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Simplifying Data Management and Automation

Reviewed on 2023/07/09

FORMALOO provides a comprehensive solution for data management and automation. Its intuitive interface, along with pre-built templates and customizable forms, makes it accessible to users of varying technical expertise. The platform's powerful data management capabilities, including validation and integration features, streamline data collection and analysis processes.

Pros

FORMALOO offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features designed to simplify data management and automate various processes. One of the major advantages of FORMALOO is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for both technical and non-technical users to navigate and utilize the platform effectively. The platform provides a wide range of pre-built templates and customizable forms, enabling users to quickly create and deploy data collection forms without the need for extensive coding knowledge.

Cons

While FORMALOO offers a robust set of features, there are a few areas that could benefit from improvement. Firstly, the reporting and visualization options, although functional, could be more advanced and customizable. While the platform provides basic data visualization tools, users who require more advanced analytics or sophisticated reporting may find the options limited.

Irshad
Irshad

Solid performance tool. Formaloo

Reviewed on 2023/07/29

It is Incredibly easy to use and intuitive, enabling an immediate and hassle-free initiation tool. The customer support as usual is exceptional, promptly offering valuable assistance and guidance whenever required. What sets Formaloo apart is its impressive capacity for customization and templates are awesome. Within just a week, we efficiently implemented the no-code platform for our forms, a task that would have otherwise taken us several weeks to accomplish independently.

Pros

It has different and attractive templates that allow one to make certain software tools. It is extremely user-friendly to get started with. It allows customization which i like the most

Cons

While using software initially it seems to look for the features/buttons but once you get started all of the mentioned things are there.Moreover, customer support always likes to help in a better and more promising way.

• Industry: Legal Services

Does what I needed and more

Reviewed on 2022/01/17

Formaloo is the best tool I've found for quickly creating highly customized forms of any size. I now consider it an essential part of my business toolkit.

Pros

Formaloo is a great platform for creating and publishing customizable, professional-looking forms. The drag-and-drop form builder makes it easy for anyone to create professional, dynamic forms that can be published to the web or mobile devices. The searchable database feature makes it easy to quickly find forms and templates that you can customize to meet your needs. The template gallery provides a variety of templates to help you get started.

Cons

Right now they do not have integration with Pabbly connect or with webhooks, but it is on their roadmap., They assure us it should be developed soon.

Response from Formaloo

Thanks for your review. Also, the integration with Pabbly is now up and running! You ask and you shall receive ^_^

Abraham
Abraham
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Easy to Create Forms and Great Functionality

Reviewed on 2022/03/24

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the app because it meets all the requirements for my upcoming projects.

Pros

Creating forms is straightforward and there are lots of fields available to use. I will have a lot of use cases for this app. Some of them are asking the attendance of video conference participants, asking for customer information, product customization requirements, contact us forms (of course), and asking for product feedback or review. It got all I need to do these future projects.

Cons

Not enough customization on fields layout. There are only 2 options available - always single column and responsive multi-columns. You might need to use their Custom CSS feature if you want more control over the layout.

Nir
  • Industry: Information Services

Amazing form tool for a low price

Reviewed on 2022/03/01

Formaloo is a great new product that evolves exponentially. They are client-centered and have an open roadmap, which makes me trust this new kid on the block rather than those who used to be cool a few years ago. The support experience is great as well - tested by 2 persons on my team which assisted over the weekend.

Pros

I love the fact you can build simple and advanced forms easily, and embed them in various ways on your website. Logic, calculation, payment integration allows implementation of various use cases from onboarding, engagement and payment forms.
Custom domains without formaloo branding are a plus, I already sent demos to a couple of clients and it makes the difference when presenting ideas.

Cons

The form UX itself is not there yet - but improving rapidly - so I trust the team to improve the product.
There are quite a few hiccups while loading the forms and I hope the team will fix those soon:
- CSS may load after the content, resulting in clunky redraws
- The content loads after the "continue" button, so it seems like the form is empty.
- Editing responses has a strange flow, you have to re-take the form and sometimes it doesn't load the first option.

Overall I'm sure everything will be fixed, it's a matter of prioritization.

Raul
Raul

Lightspeed forms with modern design plus many advanced features

Reviewed on 2023/10/15

I started to use it to include at the bottom of my newsletters a link to forms, so I had a better way to engage users or to receive their point of view about the topics commented on the newsletter. I had very valuable insights. And with the polls it was fun that anyone could see the results.

Pros

The forms not only load fast, and users enjoy fulfilling them, but they are also very easy to create. And the Formaloo also allows you to create polls, contact forms, and payment forms with the same speed. Plus there are more advanced features such as the possibility to create databases, CRMs, small projects with Kanban views, etc. all of them integrated with the possibility to gather information via the web forms.

Cons

This is a young app still in development. They have a talented and involved team. At the same time, I did not like that the poll results did not look that good. But in regard to web forms, they are second to none. And the designs are very enjoyable to use, clear and professional.

Dr Abhishek
Dr Abhishek

Shifted Away from Google Forms

Reviewed on 2022/02/16

Pros

1. Easy to get started with simple forms (Bye Bye Google Forms)
2. Conditional Logic great addition
3. File Upload great feature

Cons

1. More Tutorials required to completely use this powerful software (Because there are so advanced features which are helpful but takes time to self learn)

• Industry: Broadcast Media

THE MOST FLEXIBLE FORM BUILDER that Ive been looking for my whole life!

Reviewed on 2022/01/21

Support is amazing. Fast response and freindly. Fast and adaptive to our needs

Support is amazing. Fast response and freindly. Fast and adaptive to our needs

Pros

Besides all the other bells and whistles of a form builder. Best feature would be lookup fields to other forms and even more exciting its upcoming feature of the field lookup that could directly connect to other databases! Give them a few years it will be very unique. The development team works very fast too! Not to mention custom PDFs and other amazing features coming soon.

Cons

At current is just the UI is abit too " all over the place" would be nice if they have a UI upgrade. but of course , important features first! Only thing is that I hope they will be able to deliver as promised. and also find a good way to get recurring revenue plans.

Orna
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

I highly recommend

Reviewed on 2023/03/01

It has saved me time and money and has exceeded my expectations in every way.

It has saved me time and money and has exceeded my expectations in every way.

Pros

Formaloo is a powerful form and app creating software that has exceeded my expectations. The software is user-friendly and has made it easy for me to create custom forms and apps without any coding experience. One of the best features of Formaloo is the variety of templates that are available to use. The templates cover a wide range of use cases, making it easy for me to find the perfect one for my needs. The customization options are also fantastic, allowing me to brand my forms and apps with my own logo and colors.Formaloo's customer support is also top-notch. Whenever I have had a question or issue, they provided excellent support. Overall, I highly recommend Formaloo for anyone looking for a powerful, user-friendly form and app creating software.

Cons

I honestly don't see any issues to report on.

Dinno

Awesomeloo

Reviewed on 2023/03/29

I appreciate the platform's advanced features, such as question branching, customizable fields, and data analysis tools, which have allowed us to create complex and personalized surveys that provide us with valuable insights.

Pros

if I had to choose one thing that I like the most, it would have to be the platform's ease of use.

Cons

I would like to see more customization options in terms of design and layout of the surveys.

Formly and Google Forms