SuiteDash Reviews

Best CRM around couple features away from becoming the Best

Reviewed on 2023/05/03

Very effective and efficient

Very effective and efficient

Pros

Flexibility, integrations, workflow, invoicing

Cons

No itemized selections in proposal that tally’s the amount up hinders the ability for clients to upscale themselves

Response from SuiteDash

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about SuiteDash. We appreciate your positive comments about the flexibility, integrations, workflow, and invoicing features that our platform offers.

We understand your concern regarding the lack of itemized selections in proposals, which hinders clients' ability to easily upscale themselves. We take your feedback seriously and are constantly working on improving our platform based on customer input. We appreciate your suggestion and will consider it as we continue to enhance our features.

At SuiteDash, we strive to provide an affordable platform that meets the needs of our customers. We are committed to listening to our users and continually growing to help businesses like yours stand out in their industry.

Thank you for choosing SuiteDash as your CRM platform. We value your support and look forward to serving you with even better features and services in the future.

Rory

Powerful and affordable

Reviewed on 2023/09/20

I'm about to launch a business that offers 6 services that SuiteDash handles for me. I have found plenty of help in the Facebook groups.

Pros

An amazing feature set at a super affordable price. Workflows, appointments, signatures, invoicing, recurring payments, emails, CRM, webhooks, forms, proposals, file manager, dynamic documents, tasks, project management, dynamic client portals, employee portals, internal messaging, notifications, automation, webhooks, a learning management system.Plus you can white label it.Plus a mobile app.

Cons

It's so powerful that it can scare beginners away. I highly recommend you spend time watching the training videos. There is plenty of help within the app too. Great documentation.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Rory,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on SuiteDash! We're delighted to hear that you find our platform powerful and affordable, with an extensive feature set that caters to your diverse business needs in the construction industry. It's great to know that features such as workflows, appointments, signatures, invoicing, recurring payments, CRM, webhooks, and many others contribute to the success of your business.

We appreciate your feedback on the learning curve that comes with the robustness of SuiteDash. Your recommendation to spend time watching training videos is valuable advice, and we're pleased to hear that you've found help within the app and through our documentation.

Thank you for choosing SuiteDash, and we wish you continued success in your business endeavors!

Your Friends at SuiteDash!

Leone

Slow & Old / Bad Customer Service

Reviewed on 2022/10/03

Non at the moment. Moved to Agiled same features.. new UI... updated stripe ...

Non at the moment. Moved to Agiled same features.. new UI... updated stripe ...

Pros

This is real honesty! SuiteDash has the features that my business needs. It has everything I could ask for. SuiteDash is really open sourced and amazingly customisable from branding to workflows. Features that SuiteDash has is not seen on other CRM systems I've tried and.... I've tried a few.

Cons

Alright here are the bad things.

In the UK and EU ... SCA came to force. SuiteDash has been telling me for over 7 months that they are working on the Stripe Upgrades. Been told it will be done in few weeks, or days. Nothing for 7 months and stoll waiting. My clients payments been getting declined and had to manage payments over the phone. This really annoyed me because they are rolling useless updates instead of something that's really important.

Secondly, the UI is old... ugly... hard to use... and slow. Like slow like proper slow. Like 10 seconds to load a page..... I have 200Mbs speed broadband.. and its still slow. Maybe work on server and UI to be honest.

Projects:
Okay I do like the projects however, it's back and forth between client details, invoices, project and tasks. It's not in one tab... like go into project to see the client details.. assigned invoice to that project... like it's so all over the place thay I'm wasting time going back forth.

Subscriptions:
Great feature as I deal with recurring payments a lot. However, when a client doesn't pay and the system tries for 3rd time it cancels the subscription. Which then neither me or the client can reinstate the subscription. I have to create a new subscription invoice to activate a subscription.
Also when it's cancelled, it's not moved into archived subscriptions. Just is in the list in red with all the active ones as well which is annoying and not needed.
There's more to be honest.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Leone, just wanted to let you know that SCA for Stripe is now live!

We have been working on it in the background for quite a while as you say - there are many more scenarios to cover than you might realize (We use our own built-in subscription engine, so we needed to cover the recurring transactions also - again, this may not be obvious, but there is a lot there)

Many more improvements are actively on the way in just the areas you identify as challenging!

Thanks for the kind words and honest assessment of your experiences!

All the best, Mike

Summer

Good CRM and Task Management software for accounting and tax firms

Reviewed on 2023/12/28

Pros

I love the automations and ability to white-label

Cons

Sometimes it can have slowness. It also takes a little more time than expected to setup and configure the system accordingly

TaxDome

TaxDome

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Summer,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on SuiteDash. We're glad you find it valuable for accounting and tax firms, especially appreciating the automations and white-labeling. Thank you for your feedback regarding the occasional slowness and we understand your concerns about setup time. We're actively working to optimize speed and streamline the onboarding process. Your feedback is crucial, and we appreciate your continued use of SuiteDash for over two years.

Thanks,

Regis

A Comprehensive Solution That Exceeds Expectations

Reviewed on 2023/08/30

The features are rich and varied, giving us the flexibility to customize our workflow as needed. And the value for the money is unbeatable. Before Suitedash, we had to juggle multiple subscriptions and software services, but now everything is centralized, which is a game-changer for us.

Pros

I've been using Suitedash for a few months now, and I must say, it's genuinely impressive. The software offers a wide array of features that are incredibly helpful for my business operations. The CRM and project management tools are intuitive and make managing customer relationships and projects a breeze.The customer service has also been top-notch. I had a couple of questions when I first started, and their support team was very responsive and helpful.

Cons

If I had to point out an area for improvement, it would be the initial learning curve. There's so much Suitedash can do that it might take a moment to get your bearings. But once you do, it's smooth sailing.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Regis,

Thank you for your insightful review of SuiteDash. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has left a positive impression on you and is meeting your expectations.

It's fantastic to know that you've found our wide array of features helpful for your marketing and advertising business. We take pride in making CRM and project management intuitive to simplify customer relationships and project management. We're also pleased to hear that you've had a great experience with our customer support team.

We appreciate your feedback about the initial learning curve. We're continuously working to improve our onboarding process to help users get up to speed more quickly.

We're delighted that you've found SuiteDash to be a cost-effective solution that centralizes your workflow, providing excellent value for your business.

If you ever have more feedback or need assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support your success.

Your Friends at SuiteDash

Matt

Full Business Process and Customization Solution

Reviewed on 2023/06/30

Overall, we 100% would go with SuiteDash again. A few of our clients have asked us what platform we're using and they went out and purchased SuiteDash themselves.It's a really great solution for all businesses.

Pros

SuiteDash is by far the most configurable and customizable solution I've worked with. We spent around 7-8 months testing various platforms to manage our business and we went with SuiteDash because we can do anything and everything we want. Other platforms simply did not have the breadth of functionality SuiteDash has right out of the gate.SuiteDash a full business management platform that includes CRM, marketing, payments/invoicing... you name it, SuiteDash has it. The Technical Support team is quick respond regardless of time of day and are always extremely helpful.Another benefit of SuiteDash is the community. If you get stuck trying to implement or make something, you can ask the community and get answers to your problems pretty quickly.

Cons

SuiteDash was a little complicated getting started with. When you log in the first time and get started, it's a blank slate. I implemented the product for our team and I was initially overwhelmed. However, there are hours upon hours of video available to walk your through each and every feature/field (not kidding. Mike & his team did things right). I would watch a few videos on the areas I wanted to work on and then immediately implement. Once I followed that strategy, SuiteDash became a whole lot easier to dig into.

HoneyBook, Thryv and Moxo

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Breadth of functionality, configurability, and customization. SuiteDash had everything we needed under one roof and made sense.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your outstanding review of SuiteDash! We're thrilled to hear that SuiteDash has become your go-to solution for managing your marketing and advertising business.

We appreciate your feedback on the configurability and customization of SuiteDash. We're glad that SuiteDash offers the breadth of functionality you require.

Our Support team is dedicated to providing prompt and helpful assistance. We're delighted to hear that they have been responsive and valuable in addressing your needs.

We're glad to hear that our extensive video library has been beneficial in guiding you through each feature and making the learning process easier. We appreciate your recognition of our efforts to provide comprehensive resources.

Thank you for choosing SuiteDash and for your 100% recommendation. We're glad to have you as a satisfied customer, and we appreciate your support in recommending SuiteDash to others.

Duane

SuiteDash is THE Client Portal.

Reviewed on 2023/05/23

We use SuiteDash on the daily and in all aspects of our business. We find SuiteDash to be user-friendly and very Client forward, which has been a game changer for us.

Pros

SuiteDash allows me to have all my Client information and communications in one location and is always available to the Client. One of my favorite features is the integration with our website which allows me to direct our clients to our website on the daily which allows us to always have out latest messaging front and center.

Cons

If there is a con it is wrapped in the strength of the product and that is its infinite customization ability. This is not a con but more of a rub as with great power comes great responsibility. So your initial configurations might take a bit longer on SuiteDash but you are able to do things on SuiteDash that no other product allows. So its Con is actually its greatest strength.

Zoho CRM, ClickUp and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

SuiteDash is a complete offering that doesn't force you into additional purchases, everything is there and is fully functional.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Duane,

We're thrilled that SuiteDash has provided you with a centralized location for all client information and communications, ensuring accessibility for both you and your clients.

We understand that the customization ability may require longer initial configurations, but it's also the product's greatest strength, enabling you to do things that no other product allows.

We're delighted that SuiteDash has become an integral part of your daily business operations and has been a game changer for you. Thank you for your feedback and support!

Yanek

Very Customizable and Value Oriented

Reviewed on 2023/05/19

Pros

SuiteDash does not try to nickel and dime for features. Additionally unlike other competitors, the product is constantly getting new features and even now supports webhooks (BIG deal for automation)

Cons

The speed of the UI could be a little faster. To fully utilize SD, there is somewhat of a learning curve

Agiled

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

SuperOkay feels like a dead product with no integrations and limited features.

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Agiled is not progressing fast enough from a UI standpoint

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Yanek,

Thank you for your review of SuiteDash! We're so glad to hear that you're finding our platform to be a valuable tool for your business.

We're always working to improve the performance of our platform. We're also working on making the learning curve a little less steep with tutorial videos and documentation, so that more users can get started with SuiteDash quickly and easily.

We appreciate your feedback and we're always looking for ways to improve our platform. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

We're glad to hear that you've found SuiteDash to be a better value than other options you have tried. We're committed to providing our customers with the best possible platform, and we're always working to add new features and improve the performance of our platform.

Robbie

"Beyond everything I was looking for..."

Reviewed on 2023/05/19

Pros

Firstly, from the top down the company cares about the success of its customers. It's unrivaled in anything I've ever experienced. From [sensitive content hidden], the entire team and system, there's everything you to achieve max productivity with training, tutorials, on-page guides, and even direct 1 on 1 coaching/training. I was looking for a CRM initially but found that SuiteDash offered much more in the way of customer experience interacting with my brand through the Customer Portal that's fully custom branded. One of the coolest features is "Circles". It made my customer segmentation, and content delivery so easy, and more robust for the customer experience as it allows us to deliver a personalized experience when they log in to their portal. I can share docs, resources, invoices, downloadables, and even a learning section that could be used to walk a customer through an orientation and training of sorts. All of these things enhance our relationship with our cliens. I've hardly scratched the surface of the potential and every day I discover new ways to use the platform to grow reach and influence. The Portal is #1 for me but I say that because all of the other functions are there too, email automation, customer milestone progressions, behavior conditional content delivery, and sales automation. invoicing, proposals, seriously almost everything. It's akin to a fully custom-developed system that would cost multiple 6 figures or more. This thing is the cat's meow!

Cons

The functionality is so robust there are many options that require some study to get up to full speed. Although the options and customization features are really straightforward and intuitive, i.e. they tend to be where you think they'd be, it still takes a little time to get acquainted and learn the lay of the land. That said, the support is fantastic and [sensitive content hidden] has invested a ton in creating tutorials throughout on virtually every detail. I'm a slow learner, but I believe if it's worth shortening the learning curve they do offer direct help with setup and training.

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

SuiteDash offered so much more functionality and streamlined! Everything works so well it's hard to beat. The other aspect is that customer support is a delight to get assistance from. They really care about their customers, as I think other companies do too, but the team at SuiteDash really has a handle on it and are extremely competent.

EngageBay CRM

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

It's truly an All-in-one system with all aspects of client acquisition to relation management, content delivery, Learning Management, Marketing and Automation... there is so much here and it's so seamless to use, everything is where you think it would be - very intuitive. Moving to SuiteDash was No-brainer! Unlimited Contacts is huge too!

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Robbie,

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review of SuiteDash! We are so glad to hear that you are finding our platform to be a valuable tool for your business.

We appreciate your feedback on the functionality of SuiteDash, the customer support, and the overall experience. We are always working to improve our platform and add new features, so please continue to provide us with your feedback.

We are particularly proud of our customer support team. We believe that providing excellent customer support is essential to our success, and we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience.

We are also glad to hear that you are finding SuiteDash to be a valuable tool for your growing company. We know that growing pains can be difficult, but we are confident that SuiteDash can help you to manage your business more efficiently and effectively.

We are so glad that you are a valued SuiteDash customer!

Muthukumaran

All in Online app

Reviewed on 2024/01/27

Pros

The automation features have significantly streamlined our processes, saving time and increasing efficiency. Overall, the Suitedash program has exceeded our expectations, enhancing our customer relationships and contributing to our business growth.

Cons

Set has taken lot of time, but we had all the video tutorials to set it up

Tae

White Label Portal for Clients

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Clients have one central location to communicate and upload/download files. As a web development agency, this has been a huge boon. No more email tags and using shared Dropbox and Google Drives to have file exchanges.

Allows me to grant and revoke access to clients and my staff members as their designated roles change.

Pros

The flexibility of the software to control all aspects of communications to customer and staff has been tremendous. It allows me to create a portal branded with my agency where my clients can log into upload files and check off tasks - all without knowing that it was a 3rd party solutions.

It allows me to focus on working on the actual project instead of working the work involved in getting the project moving forward.

The mobile app is a nice touch also with the instructional videos to guide with all aspects of running the software. The videos were very concise and clear and got the lesson across on all the features.

Cons

Because it is so rich with features, there was a lot of videos to watch.

Trello, Nifty and Ora

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

The white label branding gave us the "credit" for the portal - including the mobile app. Clinked has a white label solution but for their mobile app, it was very expensive. It also allowed for more flow options and was not as restrictive.

Clinked

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Overall ease of use, greater options, white labeling option, better instructional videos, better reviews and recommendation from peers.
Ken

SuiteDash - a Swiss Army Knife of business apps.

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

I'm loving SuiteDash, once you set it up and get familiar with everything it can do - it's a real time saver. Every morning I get an email outlining planned activities for the day. It's great for setting up templates for repeatable things - like projects. Instead of starting from scratch and doing a lot of copy/pasting for each new client project, I can just fire up a template that's ready to go.

All of my client communication is archived in the project, as well as related files. More than anything, I love being able to have one hub for taking care of planning, scheduling, communicating, billing, marketing, etc., instead of several disparate solutions that don't 'talk' to each other.

With SuiteDash, I spend less time managing and more time doing.

Pros

The main thing that drew me to this is the ability to do nearly anything. It's got my invoicing & payment processing integrated into what is now my client portal, so clients can log in and see the payment history, pay invoices, etc.

It's got marketing functions, project/task management, a calendar, automation, reporting, messaging, etc. I can basically cover any sort of client communication or task within this dashboard.

Cons

If I could improve my dashboard, it'd be in two areas:

1. The editing / styling of emails and messages is a little clunky and dated. I'd upgrade that interface.
2. Customizing some aspects, for instance - creating a custom client 'home' page if you're using it as a portal, might be beyond the capabilities of the typical business owner. Though they do have templates, you might need to consult support with these things.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Ken, and thank you for your feedback! We know that it's tough to start from scratch, so we provide some templates you can use here: https://help.suitedash.com/collection/13-templates

Furthermore, we are working to implement a Template Library feature to the platform soon...so stay tuned ;)

Ben

A very well-thought-out package.

Reviewed on 2020/09/07

We use Suitedash to organize remote teams, simplify our work flows and ultimately cover many of the challenges we face in administration, sales, marketing and organization. This way, numerous other applications become obsolete and things can be organized centrally. That’s really worth a lot.

Pros

For me it's the sheer range of functions that makes Suitedash stand out. I was especially pleased that the set-up is very easy thanks to extensive text and even video documentation. My Team now use many features on a daily basis: As a CRM, the software helps us to keep track of customer relations at a central point, to set up and manage appointments and ultimately increase customer loyalty and brand awareness. We will soon use the software as a client portal as well, which will give our customers a useful service tool to saves time (for them and for us). The Software can be whitelabled to a great extent right out of the box, and with a little additional CSS even larger customizations are possible (all strings can also be translated as well, which is great). My Team now shifted our project management to Suitedash since the time recording and billing functionalities come in quite handy - messaging, Kanban-Boards and file sharing with sufficient storage space are there as well. In Short: Because there are so many useful features, it's hard to tell which one stands out the most. Suitedash is just a well-thought-out overall package with lots of use cases for small to medium companies.

Cons

Some features are currently still under development and are therefore not quite perfect. For example, subtasks cannot be moved yet. But I think the Suitesash team is keeping an eye on these little things and will fix them over time. The public roadmap also shows that the team is working hard on the product. So it's all good.

Jira, Trello, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

The functional scope of Suitedash covers numerous individual applications. Therefore, it makes little sense to not bundle some of the most essential tasks with this suite.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

The fair pricing, the range of features and the friendly Suitedash-Team.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Ben, and thank you for your feedback! We have even more great things on our updated roadmap, and have been working tirelessly to release new features all the time :)

• Industry: Legal Services

Suitedash for my Small Business CRM

Reviewed on 2022/09/07

I really liked Suitedash for its overall flexibility, we are able to custom tailor each customer's profile to precisely what we need. And that's helpful because we are growing and offering more solutions, working with various types of scenarios. Suiteddash allows us to easily scale and offer really custom experiences for various client types.

Pros

I have reviewed 3-6 various CRM solutions that different companies within the Legal professional world have to offer. I chose Suitedash because it provides the ability to white label the customer experience, so when your customer goes to a portal they are still on your website with their branded portal. It's genius!

Cons

There's a learning curve, you need to be sure to watch the getting started series so that you can get the most out of your suite dash account!

Filevine, MyCase, Zoho Desk, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Nimble

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

I felt that I was capable of installing the solution myself and I was interested in the appealing price. There are other solutions out there that will do more of the work for you but you end up with a less customized experience. This solution allows me to spend a few extra minutes making customizations and then hit save. This has been amazing when a customer decides to add additional services to their relationship my business.
Douglas
  • Industry: Design

The All-in-one business/project management platform I've been looking for.

Reviewed on 2020/09/16

I've looked for an affordable all in one business management system like this for about 2 years. No matter how far I got into all the ones I tried, they never met our companies needs. Suitedash has come the closest by far and once they work out a few issues and improvements I'll be 100% happy. Also, great customer support!

Pros

The completeness of the platform. Almost everything you would need to do from a business or project management standpoint is available here. Suitedash is now the main hub of all of our business activities.

Cons

The user interface isn't great. However I understand how difficult this must be with all the features they offer. Also the contract generation process is a little confusing and not flexible enough. However they are addressing that with an update that should be out any time now.

Plutio and Zoho One

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

And.co does it does well. But Suitedash is much more comlete.

Fiverr Workspace

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

More features. Better value. Overall a more complete platform.
Christian

Cost Saving Software

Reviewed on 2020/12/22

I have a great experience so far. When I had a question that was not in the help desk forum, I received a response in less than 24 hours answering my questions.

Pros

The PWA to create an app for my clients and the white label process that allowed me to completely remove the Suite Dash logo and present my clients with a product that promotes my company solely. The help videos are a great resource.

Cons

CSS coding to get the forms aesthetically pleasing. I wish there were more templates. I wish the scheduler and email marketing was more robust.

Vigneswaran
Vigneswaran
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Complete and reliable business management software with great customer support

Reviewed on 2020/07/31

Our whole team is satisfied with SuiteDash. Our work has been more organized and our customer outreach is also improving. No complains from customers while using SuiteDash client portal too.

Pros

1) It has all the software needed to run a business in one place. Email marketing, CRM, Project Management, Client Portal, Invoicing, you name it.
2) Easy and intuitive navigation on their system. Easy to understand and can complete tasks really fast.
3) Automation on repeating tasks. For example adding customer data into the CRM from signup form and performing email marketing.
4) Whitelabel client portal! Previously we were using a different software for this. With SuiteDash, we can provide our client with needed information right from the same software. This saved us alot of time and money.
5) Their customer support is amazing. Really fast response to solve issues. They also listen to customer's requirements and make improvements on the system. Love them for this!

Cons

The system is in improvement stage. Occasionally we do find small bugs but the customer support team has been great to solve them promptly.

Trello, Slack and Asana

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

To eliminate the use of different software for different tasks. With SuiteDashm our team was able to run everything from business chat, project management and CRM in one place. And since it combines everything in one place, the pricing is much more affordable. We save alot of money and time with SuiteDash.

Response from SuiteDash

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you reporting any small bugs that you find - we want to do everything we can to improve the platform for everyone.

Joyce
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Perfect for small businesses

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

Pros

It has a lot of features. But I'm especially in love with the client portal and Circles. For my company, we deal with different industries and being able to group them into various Circles and present them with information that are highly relevant and targeted for their industry is a winner in my book.

The team has this incredible roadmap that shows that they really listen to the users. For eg, a collaborators role is coming up which I'm particularly excited about because we do work with a lot of third parties that aren't our employees but are still vital to our business nonetheless.
Also, a support ticket system and proposals creation system coming up.

Like seriously, it's incredible and once those 3 features are live, for me personally, it has everything a company can ever need. Except maybe automations and API for integration with Pabbly.

Cons

In terms of onboarding, because this is a software with a huge variety of functions, it will be better if there are onboarding videos for different industries. OR, perhaps have a checklist of features available, what each feature does and the link to the help article or video tutorial to setup the feature. It can be in the form of a PDF guide with links.

That way, I can refer to the checklist to have an overview of what I need and also refer to it to know what's already been setup, what hasn't been done and what needs to be worked on etc. Much easier to keep track and will make the whole setup process a lot smoother and intuitive.

If the checklist includes a section that contains "pre-checked" checklist for different industries, that will be even more helpful! Some sort of case study to help us better understand why SuiteDash is setup in a particular manner for a particular niche and how it helps the company grow.

Agiled

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Compare this with another CRM I was using previously and shelling out big bucks on a monthly basis: Bitrix24, which was buggy, support was slow to respond especially for tech issues. And if you ever need help with automation or their business designer tool, you're either on your own or you have to pay extra to hire one of their official partners to help you. And that's at a price of $750/hour in my area! Not only that, you can never get a refund the moment you paid. Case in point: initially, I was able to connect my office landline to it and it worked beautifully. So I topped up my credits. Then they changed their terms and removed the telephony connection that I’ve already setup. With this change, I can only use the telephony service if I rent/buy a number. As I didn’t want to rent or buy another telephone line, I decided not to use their telephony feature and asked for my money back since the credits can’t be used anymore. They quoted me their no-refund policy.. There’s still more than 6 months till the end of my Bitrix subscription. But I’ve already moved on to SuiteDash to save myself from the endless cycle of frustration and disappointment I’d been going through since using Bitrix. And I think it's the best decision I've ever made since I founded this company.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Joyce, and thank you for your review! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

THE BEST by far

Reviewed on 2021/06/04

I have literally taken my business to the next level, thanks to SuiteDash. It has allowed me to have an incredibly professional tool to onboard my clients, manage them, manage my entire sales process (thanks to their CRM), have conversations with my entire team,... Benefits are almost endless. Their pricing is just great as well. Very, very affordable for what you're getting.

Pros

I lke almost EVERYTHING about SuiteDash. It's one of the most amazing software applications I have ever used. I especially love the FULL white label functionalities. I am able to use SuiteDash as my own fully branded client environment ánd tool for collaboration with staff. It's an all-in-one tool and they keep expending their features and possibilities every week. They listen to feedback of their customers, so every update and new feature they release is based on votes of their community. But on top of that they also have a true community where people can start discussions etc. to boost their ideas and suggestions further. SuiteDash has been around for quite a while already, yet they still function as a VERY personal and flexible company. I was especially impressed by the fact that I received a personal postcard, which they sent all the way from the USA to Europe, signed by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of SuiteDash and including his personal email address. WOW, just WOW. Working with software providers, businesses like these, really make what I do even more fun and rewarding. Truely. If you wanna be happy, use SuiteDash in your business - LOL!

Cons

There's only 2 things I don't like about SuiteDash currently, both of which will be resolved in future:
- We hardly have any flexibility to design our invoices (in contradiction with the contracts, estimates etc. which we can fully design into very impressive documents) and they aren't focused on the European market yet which means we have to use workarounds to comply with regulations etc. They are already working on this though and hoping to release templates etc. soon.
- Secondly, as mentioned before, they don't have the payment processor integrated that I like the most. ZOHO Invoice has that integration, that's how I know. It's a smaller company but they are very professional and very cheap, hence why an integration with them is so important.

Olivia
  • Industry: Design

Amazing. I'm so glad I found this!

Reviewed on 2023/01/13

Pros

I've been blown away by how much Suitedash has been able to streamline my business. I used to have multiple subscriptions to different services and tools but since migrating to Suitedash, I feel so much more organised knowing everything is in one place.I'm also excited by the fact that there are even more things it can do that I haven't even explored yet (I feel like as my business grows, it'll be able to support me). I love how customisable everything is, they've really gone into a lot of detail to make their app adaptable to lots of different people's needs; I'm yet to find something I can't do with this thing.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve, but it became intuitive once I learned the basics. As there's so much you can do with it, it can be a lot to take in at first but their documentation is awesome! They have a "lifesaver" button on each page which provides quick access to the specific documentation for that part of the tool, which means it's easy to work out bits and pieces as you go and as you need them.

HoneyBook, Dubsado and QuickBooks Self-Employed

Dubsado
Mukhtar
Mukhtar

Beyond the Dream!

Reviewed on 2023/04/14

SuiteDash is not only an excellent provider of a superior All-In-One business portal. They are also an exceptional provider of essential and continuing thoughtful customer support. Which by itself, makes this a thrilling and rare acquisition.

Pros

Xtreme White Labeling! Our agency strives to provide our clients with a seamless, unified, and intuitive user interface and user experience. SuiteDash scores top marks in making us a hero to our clients who we then make heroes to theirs. Highly customizable is a gross understatement in describing the software. There is great attention to detail in implementing fixes and features. They even completely rethought and reconfigured a substantial and keenly integral piece of the CRM so that it would better serve the prevalent current and emerging future use cases suggested by a majority of loyal users. Custom SMTP email. Time tracking is a breeze. Payment Processor Integrations and API, yeah we must not forget to mention that! Flows and Funnels are real here. SuiteDash remains on the cutting edge with automation forward, front, and center operation in every fiber of the culture, philosophy, practice, and improvement.

Cons

When peering over the fence into the lives of the business portal newcomers, with their flashy UIs, it's easy to get a little wistful for a bit of the bling of a shiny, more modern UI/UX. The project planning features can use some TLC. This is nitpicking at its finest. SuiteDash overall is a stellar performer and solution bringer. SuiteDash can shatter the confidence of the novice who is light on business planning, strategic problem solving, or conditional logic experience. Yet, it remains one of the most well-documented and community-supported SaaS platforms that we have ever used. This capacity for shattering comes with being so adept at doing so much, so well that it can be overwhelming when its time to decide which thing to do and when.SuiteDash is not the villain here. Rather we profess that it is the nature of the problems that demand the solutions that SuiteDash is so capable to resolve, which is the root of novice angst. Thankfully, there are professional geeks out there in the SuiteDash community and elsewhere who thrive in that space of crafting the near-perfect startup setup.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Mukhtar,

Thank you for the amazing feedback on SuiteDash! We're thrilled to have had such a positive impact on your agency and clients. Our Xtreme White Labeling, deep customization, and attention to detail make us a top solution.

We're continuously improving, with a focus on automation and user experience. While we understand the desire for a more modern UI/UX and enhanced project planning, we greatly value your suggestions. Our commitment to documentation and customer support sets us apart.

Thank you for choosing SuiteDash as your All-In-One business portal. We are dedicated to providing you with exceptional software and continuing support to help your agency thrive.

Nothing else comes close

Reviewed on 2023/05/16

Pros

What I love most about SuiteDash is how it bundles a ton of essential business tools into one platform. No more app-hopping! Plus, the client portal feature is pretty slick – makes communication with clients a breeze. The project management and invoicing tools save me tons of time too. Good stuff!OH WAIT! Also, HIPAA compliance was a huge selling point for me.

Cons

The financial reporting functionalities are almost non-existent. They say they're working on them, so I hope that changes. It's still amazing software.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you're enjoying SuiteDash.

We're always working to improve, and we're glad to hear that you're finding the client portal feature to be slick, and that the project management and invoicing tools are saving you time. We're also glad to hear that HIPAA compliance was a huge selling point for you.

We understand that no software is perfect, and we're always working to improve. We'll definitely consider your feedback about the financial reporting functionalities, and we'll look into ways to improve them.

We're always happy to hear from our customers, and we're grateful for your support. We hope you'll continue to enjoy using SuiteDash.

Tim

Great Product, Great Support, Great Response

Reviewed on 2023/05/19

Trying to purchase or test software to work together is frustrating, expensive, and time-consuming. SuiteDash has it all in one affordable platform, which saves me time and money.

Pros

SuiteDash houses everything needed to run my business. With one software, everything feeds into everything else.

Cons

SuiteDash takes some learning and experimentation to get everything to work together right. But it is really easier than learning multiple software only to learn they don't work together when done.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Tim,

We understand that there is a learning curve, but we're always working to make our platform easier to use. We're also committed to providing our customers with the best possible support, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

We're glad to hear that you've found SuiteDash to be a better alternative to other software solutions. We're always working to add new features and improve the performance of our platform, so please stay tuned for more updates!

Kara
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

So much potential

Reviewed on 2023/07/29

I am severely disappointed in what Suitedash has become. I miss the outstanding tech support and dedication to functional features.

Pros

I used Suitedash years ago. Loved it. After I sold that business and started my new one I tried other CRMs and couldn't find anything that gave me what Suitedash does. Suitedash allows me to have custom client portals. I can assign clients tasks, track their project, communicate, and organize everything they need in one place. It is also the best system I have found for organizing my team. I love the chat, the task automations, and the task tracking.

Cons

In the few years that I was gone from Suitedash their customer service has dramatically declined while the complications of their program have increased. While a ton of new and exciting features have been added, they are not fulling developed or well thought out. So a constant back and forth with tech support is required. SuiteDash has adopted its own vocab for features instead of using industry standard terms. This increases the confusion and all of my tech/automations team are begging me to go back to HighLevel. Suitedash has so much potential but has over complicated every step of implementing their software to the point of it almost being unusable. To top it off, they charge you $50 to get any 1:1 help. Frustration on my team is at an all time high as we stopped over and over in our efforts to create systems and are forced to reach out to tech support at every step.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Kara,

We appreciate your candid feedback about your experience with SuiteDash. It's great to hear that our custom client portals, task management, and team organization features were valuable to you in the past.

We understand that the increased complexity can create a steeper learning curve. Your concerns about feature development, terminology, and technical support resonate with us, and we actively work to provide resources to educate our customers.

Your feedback is crucial in our journey of improvement. We're committed to refining the user experience and ensuring our platform adds value to your business. Feel free to reach out with more insights.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Sumit
Sumit

I absolutely love it. Easy to configure, Replace many of my tools!!

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

I have recently switched from 17Hats to Suitedash. There are some features where suitedash can improve (like better UI, webhooks) that are limitations for my business. Also, It will still probably need to be supplemented with more specialized software for some things (and this will vary from user to user), but that's going to be true of any system. I plan to keep using suitedash as I have high hopes for this software and truly believe that in they are committed to polishing what they have, it will be the best solution out there.

Pros

Suitedash is a well thought out, well architected, fully integrated software at a price level that is suitable for the average business owner. Suitedash has literally everything I want, from client portal to email marketing to project management. I particularly liked the white labeling feature, which allows me to rebrands everything to suite my business. Their client portal system is phenomenal. It is, to date, the nicest looking and most robust I've seen in any all-in-one. Compared to 17Hats's the SD portal is much better. They also have nice, complete documentation. I've been able to answer my own questions for the most part just by using their FAQ system. Dev team seems to be knocking out updates pretty rapidly. Support has been pretty quick to respond.

Cons

One thing I would recommend is to improve the user interface. Also, as a 100% online business, I need to be able to embed a scheduling link on my website so leads can automatically schedule a discovery call. But that is just not possible with SD right now. It would also be nice if they added chat support once things have calmed down a bit for them.

17hats

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Sumit, and thank you for your review! We definitely hear the feedback from the community regarding updating the UI - that's on our list :)