Solutionreach

Write a Review!
Patient engagement platform for practices of all sizes

3.5/5
3.8/5
3.9/5
3.6/5

Lindsay

Solutionreach

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Overall experience is a positive one!

Overall experience is a positive one!

Pros

Solutionreach has helped grow our office tremendously. We have been able to reach out to people that we haven't seen in years, and remind them that they need an eye appointment. I think the biggest thing that our patients comment on is how they love all of the appointment reminders. We all lead busy lives and a few reminders are always helpful. I feel like our office has had a steady schedule since we've had solutionreach.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that we have Solutionreach customer service asking to do a free trial of some of the add on's that they have from time to time. They set it up and tell us that they will contact us when the trial is over to see if we want to add it to our subscription. The first time we did that we didn't receive a call and they automatically put that service on our account. They told us that it couldn't be taken off for a year because it wasn't cancelled in the appropriate time (event though they were going to call us). My advice is to make sure you call and cancel a few days before the trial is up.

Bob
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Solution Reach for Your Physician Practice

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

This product has allowed me to reduce 0.5 FTE due to less phone calls being received in the practice. With Solution Reach we have been able to be more responsive to our patients via text messaging when it comes to appointments and sending patients test results.

Pros

First and foremost this product is very user friendly.

Cons

The practice has not experienced any issues with this product.

Response from Solutionreach

Glad to hear the product has been such a help!

Karen

the worst customer service

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Everything was going smoothly until COVID. Then the company automatically shut off the system so no messages were going out according to our settings. They didn't even let the providers know they were doing so.

Pros

I loved the ability to text pictures...

Cons

the customer service is horrible. We cancelled our contract with ample notice and they refuse to give us a refund on an over charge and refused to accept a written cancellation AND renewed our contract automatically. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are no help

Lighthouse 360 and Weave

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

Cost

Dentrix Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to Solutionreach

picture texting

Response from Solutionreach

Hi Karen, I'm so sorry to hear you had a poor experience with our support team. I understand that Dave spoke to you last week about allowing you to cancel your contract early. I'll have him follow up to see if we can come to an understanding.

Casey

Very happy with SR

Reviewed on 2021/12/09

Very pleased. We switched from Weave and have had no issues.

Very pleased. We switched from Weave and have had no issues.

Pros

The SMS is by far the best and most efficient way to communicate with our patients. It's been extremely helpful in reminding, confirming, rescheduling appointments. Our no show rate has decreased drastically.

Cons

Honestly I have no encountered any problems thus far. The software has been a huge improvement to our office.

Jill

SolutionReach, Yes!

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

Using SolutionReach has defiantly freed up some value time for our staff. Not having to phone with reminder calls, or worrying about recall notices a real plus. Knowing that our patients are not going un noticed on their special day.

Pros

I love that we have our patient reminders go through this program. I also love being able to send birthday greetings out to our patients. Sometimes that is the only greeting that they receive. I also like the survey that is sent out after an appointment, notifying us if there was a problem or if the patient left happy.

Cons

Being in an office where our demographic is the elderly it did take us a while to get our patients "okay" receiving text messages instead of phone calls from our office.

Response from Solutionreach

Thanks so much for the review, Jill. It's good to hear how Solutionreach is helping your practice.

Debbie

Settled for Niche Industry Focused Platform

Reviewed on 2023/12/06

Overall, they are pretty inexpensive compared to other services and you will find out why. They got our practice to sign up with a great discount promising exceptional customer service but wasn't met with this promise. I know my way around technology pretty well, but would be worried for others that aren't and need extra assistance.

Pros

I like how they are niche focused to our practice. They are aware other clients have ran into the same issues looking for the same results. Not entirely 24/7, but you can reach anyone during the work hours pretty fast. The templates that are given are basic but good start if you have no background in marketing.

Cons

Since the platform isn't too developed yet, you run into a lot of issues where you have to reach out for help. You can reach someone right away but be prepared to tackle 1 task for 3-4 hours to figure out. Seems as if the representatives aren't educated enough about the platform because all they do is send you articles to fix yourself (which doesn't answer your questions sometimes)

Elise

Things have only gotten better.

Reviewed on 2018/01/05

This product has allowed us to engage with our patients on a scale that we couldn't imagine before. We are more accessible, which allows us to respond faster and in methods that work best for our patients.

Pros

This product has helped our office become more efficient, and has saved us hundreds that would have been spent on recall post cards and staff time used to call patients about appointment reminders and eyewear notifications.

Cons

While they have been pushing out a lot of new products, they have been quite glitchy. We like where they are headed, there have just been a few bumps on the road to get there. Once they have ironed out the kinks, I'm sure everything will be smooth sailing again.

Andrea

Excellent way to communicate with patients

Reviewed on 2017/07/10

Pros

Appointment reminders have drastically reduced the amount of no-shows, and the direct messaging makes it easy to text patients on our short-call list for last minute appointments. It's entirely customizable--from the wording of your reminders to how often they go out. They even let you customize if you want to send by text, email, or both in case your patient has a preference!

Cons

In the "Conversations" feature, appointment reminders go out but often don't include the name of who in the appointment is for. This can be a little confusing for families where one parent is getting the reminders for the kids. They usually end up calling to clarify.

Moriah

Solution Reach Easiness

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Pros

What I like most about Solution reach is how easy it is to use, and how quickly we are able to text and get ahold of patients. A lot of patients now days won't answer their phones if they don't know who is calling. But when you are able to get ahold of them via text message, it makes things so much easier.

Cons

What I likes least about Solution Reach isn't much. The only thing I can think of is when you can't reach a patient through their landline. But aside from that small thing, I have no complaints with the use of this software. It's been a huge help to the office that I work in.

Karen
  • Industry: Medical Practice

System is easy but doesn't do the job

Reviewed on 2023/11/02

Started out great but turned into a disaster

Started out great but turned into a disaster

Pros

Good reporting features and easy to use. It is easy to track open rates and other useful information for your campaigns.

Cons

Customer support and reliability are awful. We left because we could not count on them and when they screwed up they don't admit their errors which is very frustrating.

Andy

Very poor support and very unprofessional

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

Very frustrating. The sales presentation was nice, but beware that they would show you very pretty templates to be sent out, but in reality it is not any better than other company. It is very deceiving. I tried it more than 1 month and was still not able to be properly set up for its functions. It's very frustrating when simple task like synching your schedule can't even be done right and is sending out wrong reminders to your patients. The worst is that when you notice the critical mistake and can't even reach anyone to fix it!

Pros

It does have some convenient features such as SR schedule and SR intake.

Cons

Very poor support. You get an onboard specialist that you pay extra for who can't be reached for days. THe onboard specialist don't know much about setting up your system either. The technical support is almost non-existent. It would take 1.5-2 hour of holding at least to reach someone by phone. Online chat technician doesn't know anything and you can waste hours with them without solving any problem. I guess the company doesn't spend much time training their people to be competent.

Aurora

Loving this Assest

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

We have been successfully using SR for 8 awesome months. Our business is always looking for the next best practice management system to help us grow and have the best communication with our patients. SR helps us thrive on delivering the highest level of dental care to our patients through education, professionalism and compassion. SR really helps us to achieve that through educational newsletters, customized reminders and birthday wishes.
We utilize all features included in the software, but I definitely have my favorites. We have a large Spanish speaking population and SR allows us to customize reminders to be in Spanish and remind them as often as the patient would like. I also really enjoy the conversations aspect of this platform, as it gives us a chance to communicate with patients in different ways while staying HIPPA compliant. Also, SR is linked up with Carecredit and you can see your schedule for the day, as well as, a sign next to each pt who has Carecredit and the amount they have available. Having this knowledge is beneficial in morning meetings to help capture treatment.Sr has Benefited us in many ways and made our office more efficient. It helps us be able to focus on what’s going on in the office instead of calling for every reminder. SR will email, call or text patients to remind them of appts. As well, they send continuing care reminders when the patients are past due. Which saves us from making all those phone calls to get people in for past due cleanings. By doing so, we have SR doing that while we focus on TX and pts in the office.Our pts love having different options to communicate with us. They all have busy lives and no time to call or can’t be on the phone at work. So, they email or text us directly to schedule or ask questions. They can also use limelight/ SR scheduler to pick a day and time without having to go back and forth with me on days and times. Also, they have access to the PT portal to view past and future appt and pay bills. They pretty much have everything at their fingertips, at their convenience. I would recommend SR to any office looking to streamline their communications, boost productivity and gain efficacy. It’s like having another front office personnel covering the things that may fall through the cracks or things you don’t have time to get to. I have to add that customer service with SR has been on point. Everyone we have communicated with is thorough, knowledgeable, kind and willing to help you. Also, they provide SR community, blog, webinars and educational sites to go find answers to questions, ask questions and getr answers. Their learning tools and discussions have been very helpful to our company.

Pros

Lots of great features including, but not limited to, online scheudling, campaigns (drip/ set), convesations (texting), educational library and good customer service etc

Cons

Kind of costly for a small practice as everything has an additional cost. The main concept is great, but can get a little daunting.

Nancy
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Best money saver there is in a medical practice!

Reviewed on 2021/07/30

We initially went with Solutionreach and we were happy, however, one of my staff members for another provider of the same service which was less money. The difference was not significant but she was insistent that it adds up, etc. so I agreed. We were with the other provider for a few months and we quickly realized it was a mistake. We switched back to Solutionreach and we will not be doing that ever again!

Pros

I save money two fold! I no longer have to pay someone to contact our patient's to remind them of their appointments and I save money by patients not missing there appointment! If you add up the time it takes someone to do this verses the cost, I think it would be hard to find that it is not cost effective. Not only does it send text messages, it also sends the patient an email. We basically no longer have patients not show up for their appointments. If they cannot make their appointment, they call to reschedule. They are not only notified once, they are notified a few times, via text and email, within a week before their appointment.

Cons

I cannot really think of anything. I always worry about HIPPA, but they have a very secure network.

Response from Solutionreach

Nancy, we appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review and for recommending Solutionreach! We're so glad our software is helping your practice save both time and money, and is empowering you to provide your patients with the best experience possible. Have an excellent day!

Michael

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Overall experience has been horrible. The product was OK, but that experience has been completely offset and overshadowed by the TERRIBLE customer service. Would only recommend to a business that I wanted to see fail.

Pros

When the representatives were "wooing" us to try to get us to switch to their product, they were very nice and helpful. That all changed after they had us "on the hook". Customer service made a nosedive and ceased to exist after that.

Cons

Their contract is terrible. There is an initial 2-year contract, which is fine, but what they won't tell you and you need a magnifying glass to see in the contract is that it auto-renews every year on your anniversary date, effectively making it so that there is a single day in each year when you can leave your very expensive contract with them. If your changes need to happen on a different day, you're out of luck. They'll take you for everything they possibly can. They have made special "deals" with us, promising one thing and then going back on what they offered after we accept, trying to get us to sign a new contract. Exceptionally shady business practices.
When there are problems, they are not resolved quickly. We had full weeks without the product working. Customer service was terrible. When we could eventually get connected with someone they didn't listen to our needs and were very unhelpful.

Anna

GLITCHY & EXPENSIVE

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

None

None

Pros

There is nothing this software does that any other PRM software doesn't do as well or better. There is nothing to value most about it.

Cons

SR Conversations has not worked well since we added it to our SR package in November. We have spent countless phone calls trying to reinstall, update our OS, anything to correct what is clearly a problem with their system. The delay in connecting to their server is up to 30 minutes PER MESSAGE. We constantly shut down and restart both the app and the browser version of SR Convo to see any texts. They clearly pushed and launched a product that was not ready for release. When I called today they have TURNED OFF THEIR PHONES so no one can reach anyone at their company directly. Forcing us to use their "Chat" option, which, SURPRISE! takes 20-30 minutes to connect, only to be told for the 100th time their engineers are "working on it". Have we received any compensation for a program we pay for, but can barely use? Nope! All very ironic for a company focused on "revolutionizing relationships". More like dissolving relationships. We are actively looking for another PRM software provider.

Luz

Bad Overall

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

I hate you all!

I hate you all!

Cons

Costumer service stinks! Impossible to get a hold on to anyone!
Worse yet, they don't even have a phone number to call!
If you need anything resolved, you need to go to their wesite, type in your username, type in your password, log in, find the page for support, find a page for the chat support, wait however many minutes it takes for someone to show up on the chat, then you have to identify yourself, give your name, number, name of your office, then you have to request for a phone call, then you have to wait for a phone call, then you have to talk about any problems you may be having with the software (and believe me, you'll have plenty...!!!), then the guy you just spent 15 minutes explaining your problem over the phone is going to tell you something like: "I just answer phones, I need to transfer you to a technician who can help...", then you have to be on hold again for so long that you can even write a long review such as this one as you wait for them to pick it up (I'm literaly writing this as I'm on hold for them...), then you have to explain your problem all over again, hoping it would be solved by that person at the first time they try, and then pray to GOD it never happens again (which, it will), so you dont have to call these guys ever again! Not productive at all!
And they though that changing to chat-only support would be a good idea....! ... Very disapointing, SR!!!!

Richard

Pathetic Support

Reviewed on 2021/04/19

A complete disaster.

A complete disaster.

Pros

It works the few days that the scheduling system and SolutionReach are able to sync.

Cons

The sync with our scheduling system is always down and reminders don't go out. I am therefore payng SolutionReach for patients not to show up. The techs have no idea how to restore the sync when it goes down. The sync was down 14 days in March and has been down 19 days in April. Does this sound like a company you would like to do business with?

Response from Solutionreach

Hello Richard, I'm sorry for we didn't live up to your expectations, and we appreciate your patience while waiting for a resolution to the syncing issue. I see you called Solutionreach support yesterday morning, and that your case is still open today.
I reached out to our escalation team, and they let me know that they are actively working with your patient management software company to resolve the issue ASAP.
I hope that the years you've been with Solutionreach before the recent issues can give your staff confidence that Solutionreach will be the best choice for your office, and you won't need to worry after the current syncing issue is resolved.

Sarah

Very unhappy with this company.

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

Solutionreach does not allow me to control my business how I want to.

Solutionreach does not allow me to control my business how I want to.

Pros

The software did get reminders and recalls out to patients as expected.

Cons

Company was too controlling. When we would try to change or customize, the company would change our preferences. I also felt the service was too expensive for what was provided. But the biggest complaint I have is that we were told that after a one year contract we would not longer be on a contract. So when we decided to use a different service, the company claimed we had a contract to continue, which they could not produce. They refused to stop the service, they refused to stop charging us monthly, and even when we physically deactivated patients so they wouldn't receive the messages, the company REACTIVATED them. This borders on dishonest. There are much better choices.

Marie
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Changed our practice forever.

Reviewed on 2017/12/04

SR is redefining what patient communications SHOULD be as well as what customer service should be. They are one of the few companies I've ever worked with that promised less than it actually delivered. Every day I am thankful for SR. It's one huge piece I don't have to think about or worry about. If I tried to get rid of SR my staff would revolt. It makes our lives so much easier and makes us look great to our patients.

Pros

I can't decide if my favorite part of this software is that I don't have to think about it and it takes loads of work off my staffs' desks or if it's the tech support when we have a question. I also love being able to text my patients rather than tying up phone lines.

Cons

I wish I'd started with SR years ago. It would have made my life so much easier! We used to spend hours and money every week chasing down patients who are overdue for appointments. Now SR takes care of that and my staff can use their time so much more productively.

Hannah

Solutionreach Needs Better Solutions

Reviewed on 2022/02/23

If you have to use Solutionreach, so be it, but there are a lot more modern, affordable options out there. It has some good features, but I think the negative outweighs the positive.

Pros

I really liked the review system built into the software, good online reviews are a cornerstone of attracting new patients and Solutionreach made it easy to send out. They also sent all reviews through a filter, and then automatically put up the good ones on your website.

Cons

The website was clunky, with a lot of features I was never trained in using, or interested in for our practice. It's also a very expensive product, and we were stopped from canceling use for a long time because they were basically holding our reviews through their software hostage. Once you stop using the software they delete all of those reviews, and we lost 50+ 5 star reviews, as well as it being an overall huge hassle to switch. They don't make it easy at all, and it was very frustrating.

Cherlyn

An excellent tool for our office, it's as if I hired another staff member for less cost.

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

Our patients love the appointment reminders, we have one go out as soon as they are scheduled, then 24 hours in advance and then again 2 hours prior to their appointment.

Pros

Automically send appointment reminders(as often as you require) also send birthday greetings. The added feature of SR conversations is very cool, it's as if the patient can text a friend at the office instead of calling for a quick question. Also love the newsletter feature.

Cons

I would prefer to have more than one designated customer service agent on our account. Sometimes we have to wait up to an hour for an answer to a question or issue we may have.

Tori

SR :)

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

It's AMAZING. seriously makes front desk work so much less work!

It's AMAZING. seriously makes front desk work so much less work!

Pros

Everything. The automated messages are totally customizable. The newsletter layouts are great. Using this is easier than ever. The 2 way text between patients makes the day so much smoother with less phone calls.

Cons

The only 2 things I can think of that I do not like, is the smart reviews, you cannot track where they came or where they are being posted. . and we cannot embed a video into our messages :( but those are minimal issues!

Wendy
  • Industry: Medical Practice

No customer service at all!

Reviewed on 2020/06/08

We sent important emails to a group of patients. We can find these records in the patient's message center, but unfortunately, many patients have not yet received their emails. We spent hours and days to contact support team but we haven't gotten any help so far, very disappointed.

Pros

Patients' appointment reminders and conformations

Cons

Group message like email and text message

Response from Solutionreach

Hi Wendy, I'm so sorry you haven't received the support that you need. I'll have a rep reach out to help but if you need further assistance, feel free to email [email protected]

Katie

Great Experience

Reviewed on 2017/07/20

Pros

We love how our communication with patients has improved and therefore our no show patients has decreased! The website is so easy to use and if I ever have any questions I know that customer service is always going to be professional and helpful!

Cons

The only con to the website is that is doesn't update often enough I feel. We can delete an appointment and if Solutionreach doesn't update it will send them a confirmation even though they have already cancelled the appointment.

Michelle
  • Industry: Medical Practice

An innovative patient communication platform!

Reviewed on 2017/11/27

The company has great outlets available to give your feedback and to chat with other solution reach users and solution reach employees.

Pros

Appointment reminder options and tablet app for patients to fill out their paperwork, customer service is great-never have to wait long to speak with someone on the phone or online chat.

Cons

The extra features/products being added are an additional cost on top of monthly fee, part of the integration with our practice management software could be better.