Acumbamail

Write a Review!
Effective email marketing to skyrocket your business

4.7/5
4.5/5
4.6/5
4.5/5

Bruno
  • Industry: Design

Complete, Simple and Effective

Reviewed on 2022/11/28

Pros

The limits offered for the paid price are very generous and the platform is so intuitive. No time wasted, money won.

Cons

More integrations would be nice, but i can live with it.

Francisco

Well established Mailchimp alternative

Reviewed on 2023/03/14

Pros

Whatever you can do with MailChimp, you can do it quicker. For me, a Spanish user, having the mail language on which the platform was built to be the same as what I speak, it is awesome.Its UI/UX is super modern and clean, which makes things easier.Also, you have a solid assistance and support to guide you however you want: videos, blog, chat or email!

Cons

It is so robust that, at first, you must play a little bit to understand the basics of the platform and where to find the different things you need. Also, when you buy the agency plan, you must contact support so they grant you access to those features, so I guess that's not optimal.

Jacob

Good for the Price, Not so great when sending campaigns out

Reviewed on 2022/09/22

It was a good product for the price but it was not as good as other applications. It wasn't too difficult to build an email but most were bland looks and if you changed anyhting in the mobile size it would change it in the desktop size too.

Pros

I liked the price and that I had the ability to create campaigns to reach our aurdience

Cons

The building of the email is a little difficult. If you change content in the mobile size it changes it in the desktop size as well. My campaigns couldn't run well due to bouncebacks and making as spam.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Acumbamail

Acumbamail was cheaper in price.
Tiago
  • Industry: Computer Networking

I thought it was phenomenal, I think they are solid and have quality

Reviewed on 2023/03/11

My overall experience with Aumbamail has been very positive. As a tech aficionado, I was impressed by the range of features and functionality the platform offers.From the ease of creating custom email templates, to the possibility of target audience segmentation, to the advanced analysis of performance metrics, Aumbamail offers everything needed to create highly effective email marketing campaigns. .In addition, the platform is extremely intuitive and easy to use, allowing even novice users to create professional and high-quality campaigns. Integration with other digital marketing tools is also a plus point, allowing the platform to be integrated with other automation and campaign management solutions.Overall, my experience with Aumbamail was pretty satisfactory. The platform is an excellent option for companies looking for a complete and efficient email marketing solution, with all the necessary tools to obtain expressive results in their campaigns.

Pros

Aumbamail is a complete email marketing platform that offers a variety of features to enhance digital marketing campaigns. Among the many features that pleased me, a few stood out.Firstly, I really liked the variety of pre-designed templates that the platform offers. They are very complete and help to create more impactful and professional messages. In addition, Aumbamail's control panel is very intuitive and easy to use, which makes the process of creating and sending emails very easy.Another positive point is public segmentation, which allows directing campaigns to specific audiences, increasing the chances of success. The platform also offers advanced metrics analytics that help you better understand campaign performance and make more strategic decisions.Finally, the possibility of customizing the email templates is something that really pleased me, allowing me to create unique messages that are more in line with my company's visual identity.Overall, Aumbamail is a complete and efficient tool that offers everything needed to create successful email marketing campaigns. Highly recommended!

Cons

Although Aumbamail is a complete email marketing platform, there are some points that bothered me a little. One of them is the lack of more advanced segmentation options that allow you to create more specific and personalized audiences.Another point that displeased me was the impossibility of copying email templates developed and saved on the platform. This means that you have to create a new template each time, which can be a bit laborious and repetitive.

Carol
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Amazing value and features for the price with great email deliverability!

Reviewed on 2022/04/01

The most important thing with an email marketing solution is great email deliverability, which Acumbamail provides. All my emails hit inboxes just fine and I have yet to hear that my emails landed in someone’s spam folder. The SMTP feature alone makes this an amazing value over its competitors and I appreciate that I can track opens and link clicks from my transactional emails inside the same dashboard as my marketing emails. Acumbamail also has A/B testing, ability to clean your email lists out to maintain its quality, and landing pages for you to quickly create lead gen pages from right inside the same software. My only wish right now is for more advanced automations and the ability to segment and sort out our subscribers in an easier manner. I do hear they’re working on that, so hopefully my wish will be granted by the end of this year!

Pros

There are only a handful amount of email marketing solutions that provide SMTP for you to use for transactional emails in addition to your usual marketing email sends, and Acumbamail is one of them! This platform is super straightforward to use and the ability to use it for not just marketing emails but transactional emails coupled with different platforms is fantastic. It has allowed me to cut out multiple solutions and consolidate all my email related matters on Acumba. Beginners will appreciate the simplicity and straight forward process of creating campaigns as well as the easy to understand analytics.

Cons

The automations are quite lacking right now. However, they do have an AutoResponder feature in their campaigns section, which may be able to accomplish most simple automation scenarios. They also do not like to have an overview list of your entire email subscriber base. Instead, each list is considered to be completely separate from the other, so it makes it challenging to segment and move one subscriber to the other list without getting Zapier/Pabbly Connect involved.

Response from Acumbamail

Thanks, Carol! We're glad you found it straight forward and easy to use

Goma

Not perfect, but it gets the job done

Reviewed on 2023/04/26

All in all, I think Acumbamail is a pretty solid option for email marketing, especially if you're on a budget. It's not perfect, but it gets the job done, and I'll likely continue using it for the foreseeable future.

Pros

As someone who's been using Acumbamail for over a year now, I can say that overall, it's a pretty good email marketing platform. There are definitely some things I really like about it. For one, it's super affordable - which is great if you're working with a tight budget. Plus, it's really easy to use and get started with. I didn't have to spend a lot of time figuring out how to set up campaigns or anything like that. Another thing I appreciate about Acumbamail is their customer support. Every time I've had an issue or question, they've been really responsive and helpful. And I like that they give you a generous limit on email sends.

Cons

The design is a bit outdated and clunky. It's not a huge deal, but I do find myself getting a bit frustrated with it at times. Additionally, some of my emails have ended up in spam folders, which is always a concern when you're trying to reach a lot of people. And while there are some templates available, I do wish there were more options to choose from. Lastly, I had an issue with the SMTP not working when I tried to use my own custom script, which was really frustrating.

Robert
  • Industry: Music

What we were looking for and more!

Reviewed on 2021/10/25

Overall I got to give it a 9.9 out of 10 because I know they are adapting to be a future leader in email marketing & SMS marketing. They already have all the unique features and are doing everything they can to make it a One-Stop shop for those marketing messaging tools.

Pros

Email marketing is what business needs and we found an effective and affordable solution with Acumbamail. The automation flows and the Integrations are amazing. The support is really good and the future is promising for new features and improvements. It's recently been adapted to other language such as English since the company's coming from Spain. We feel there is so much potential including SMS features. It really is building a trustworthy relationship together as if they have our back as long as we are sending out legit emails they will always back us up with their SMPT. So it's like we're a family because they understand our needs and are there for us. Together our platform and services now have more power with their platform and services. It only makes sense to enjoying forces especially since we are a startup since 2021.

Cons

The transition between Spanish to English language on the platform but that's understandable. They seem to cover everything really well and their support is always on it. Getting emails to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and everybody's inbox is not always perfect but they sure do a good job to help us make that possible. It's a bit confusing and there's no option to add our own SMPT but that's the point of their service. They seem to be monitoring things well and that's fine with us as we are sending everything legit to those who subscribe to our newsletter and platform.

Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Acumbamail

Price and contact limit. Acumbamail allows unlimited contacts.

Reasons for Switching to Acumbamail

More for less
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

I cannot believe that someone uses this software.

Reviewed on 2022/03/10

Just deleted the account as soon as we realise that we do not have the information that we need to fully trust the application.

Pros

I love the simplicity and the power of its editor. The application is really easy to use and you can send your first campaign in just a few clicks.
Servers are located in the EU (Spain), so the GDPR compliance is easier compared to those that only are available in US and force you to relay in SCC (Standard Contractual Clauses)

Cons

There is no information about what is underhood. We are very strict when it comes to acquiring software. We need to know what the technicals details are: Is there a recovery system? Are backups stored in other data center that is located at least 100 Km away from the main one? Are security test (pentest) run regulary? To which companies are you sharing my information?

If you ask support for any of these questions, you'll just get a standard email saying that they do not answer this kind of questions. The email just provides a cumple of links to the product page with no futher information.

In this context, I cannot recommend to use this software under any circusntances.

ActiveCampaign, MailerLite and Brevo

Mailchimp

Getting in early

Reviewed on 2022/12/08

As a small business Acumba has hit the perfect spot where I'm not paying for expensive features that I never use The pricing structure is excellent, meaning I get excellent value for money

Pros

Top of the pack is it's simplicity - you can really focus on what you're supposed to be doing... getting more subs, and sending them emails.It's got the basics; bulk emails and follow up systems - perfect

Cons

The UX on the back end could be a little less utilitarian - but who really caresA few small segmentation options are missing, but not the end of the world

Coën
Coën
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Ease of use for SME

Reviewed on 2021/11/02

Acumbamail does show its strength and acts as good alternative to existing Email Marketing Tools. It combines the strengths of a email and landing page builder and gives me good insights and tracking data.

Tho sometimes I wish integrating it with my e-commerce store makes it easier to get to know my customers better. Thankfully the team could help me by providing tips and referred to some best practices.

Pros

- drag and drop email template builder
- intuitive UI elements
- premade templates to use from
- custom domain
- custom HTML editor
- extensive tracking and implementation to native landing page builder

Cons

- design templates all look the same to one specific branding

ori

Easy and friendly newsletter software

Reviewed on 2023/03/17

The overall experience was great. It is a very user-friendly application. Most recommended!

Pros

The installation took me a few minutes. It was that simple! I only had to verify my email. Then insert a simple code into my DNS records. From there, I could start sending newsletters immediately.Also, the process of sending the newsletter was very easy. It took me two minutes to lunch a test campaign. So it was pretty straight forward.However, what surprised me the most is how fast I've received the email the newsletter. It took less than 10 seconds to receive. That is almost like sending from my business inbox.

Cons

The only thing that they have to improve is the response time to inquiries and questions. I sent them a question regarding the configuration of links inside the newsletter. It took them 5 days to respond, which is too long. Hopefully, they will improve that in the future.

Fernando

Good email marketing tool, but has SPAM problems

Reviewed on 2023/01/05

Pros

Very easy to use email marketing tool and cheaper than Mailchimp

Cons

They have SPAM delivery problems. I contacted many times with them, but they said that everything is correct.

Mohan

One of the finest email marketing tool

Reviewed on 2023/07/06

Overall, I am happy with Acumbamail. I am using it to broacast my customers about the features and new updates.

Pros

Here are a few things that I liked the most:1. Ease of use: It's quite easy to use. Import contacts, setup campaigns and get done.2. Easy integration: I've integrated WooCommerce into Acumbamail via Albato.3. Reporting: It gives all the necessary analytics and information for you to decide.4. It allows me to manage the list and can have separate list for separate campaigns.

Cons

Here are a few things that Acumbamail can improve:1. Not all the tutorials and the documents are in English. Sometimes, it's a bit hard to figure out things.2. Frequency of the support: I think they can respond a bit faster than now.

Cristian Camilo

I love it

I’m creating a community around my newsletter

I’m creating a community around my newsletter

Pros

I really love this marketing tool. Its easy to use, easy create campaigns and all the templates are great. I love it

Cons

Doesn’t have a crm to follow all the leads

Anita

Excellent - The best tool for email marketing for small business

Reviewed on 2023/03/13

Overall, Acumbamail is a reliable and effective email marketing tool that can help businesses improve their email marketing efforts.

Pros

What I like most about Acumbamailis the user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate even for beginners, its range of customizable templates that are visually appealing and responsive across all devices, and its advanced analytics and reporting features that provide insights into the performance of email campaigns in real-time.

Cons

Sometimes the UI isn't exactly translated from Spanish to English

Andrea
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Easy to understand and cheap, with good service and support.

Reviewed on 2023/03/11

I mainly use it to create landing pages with forms that I use for my Facebook campaigns to find new leads and also do mail marketing

Pros

I think that Acumbamail is email marketing software that can be extremely useful for small and big businesses.This software allows you to create and send personalized emails to your customers, thus improving the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.I find it very useful because I can create numerous landing pages, the templates are many and very nice, the ease of use is impressive, I have tried other software in the past that is much more complicated to understand, especially for creating automations.The integrations available are also excellent, with Pabbly, Konnectzit, Zapier, Integrately, Typeform and more.I like very much and then the cost is decidedly cheap , I absolutely recommend it,

Cons

I have not found negative things, it was very intuitive

Steven

All-in-one email marketing tool

Reviewed on 2023/03/13

Pros

I just got Acumbamail a few days ago. It took me some time to get used to the platform and its features. It is actually an all-in-one email marketing tool as you can build custom landing pages, and create several emails at once. My favorite feature is the ability to set up automated sequences. Acumbamail is well worth the price.

Cons

I landed on Spanish support pages when I clicked around. It will be great if Acumbamail can provide more English training videos and materials on how to use its different features.

Simon

Unlock the Power of Email with Acumbamail!

Reviewed on 2023/03/17

Pros

From automating campaigns to comprehensive analytics, Acumbamail is a must-have for businesses of all sizes. With its amazing features and unbeatable value for money, it'll revolutionize the way you use newsletters.We use Acumbamail since a while now and don't regret it :)

Cons

The localisation is still a work in progess, but it seems, they add new languages constantly. :)

Andrea
  • Industry: Publishing

Good choice overall

Reviewed on 2022/11/27

Overall, I'm happy with this purchase.

Overall, I'm happy with this purchase.

Pros

So far, Acumbamail works similarly to services like Mailchimp and Mailerlite. I like that they charge not by the number of subscribers you have but by the number of emails you send—it allows for greater flexibility.

Cons

The one difficulty I had setting up was that the only field included by default is email address—for other information, like name, you have to create the field before you can add it to the signup forms. That should have been more clear in the help pages.

Michael

Great email campaign plans

Reviewed on 2023/03/13

I needed a strong email campaign program with lots of space for me to send to multiple customer segments, without breaking the bank. That's what Acumbamail does. I don't need all of the extras that a product like MailChimp offers at a premium price. So far support has been quick and friendly every time I had a question. Its nice and simple and straightforward. That's what I like.

Pros

It has everything I need to mount professional email campaigns and I won't have to worry about running out of space. The templates are great starting points and there is a whole ton of them to choose from. I especially like that I can also use Acumbamail for SMS in the future if I have a need. Looking forward to seeing them expand into North America properly.

Cons

I don't really have any cons at this time.

Sakthi

Perfect Email Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 2023/01/03

Overall I am very happy with Acumbamail. I am using them for both my email and SMS marketing campaigns.

Pros

The user interface is easy to understand, so you won't take too long to figure out how to adapt it. It comes with optimized templates which will allow you to create your email in less time, and it also includes a set of easy-to-use tools for you to manage your lists.

Cons

As of now my only complain is sometimes the site pages automatically changes from English to Spanish. Hope they translate all the pages in English and fix this issue.

Asif Mahmud

One of the best

Reviewed on 2023/03/18

Pros

Acumbamail is the best alternative to mailchimp & sendgrid. I just replaced my sendinblue with them.

Cons

But I think they should improve language & integration more.

Gary
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 2022/12/01

If you are looking for an affordable email marketing solution, look no further! Acumbamail has all the features you need. I left Mailchimp for Acumbamail, and I'm not looking back! Best decision ever.

Pros

Easy to use, 800+ templates, great alternative to Mailchimp

Cons

None found yet! Have only used for under a week.

Amine
Amine

Intuitive and Easy to use

Reviewed on 2023/01/28

Pros

It makes it so easy to send out emails and SMS campaigns. The user interface is incredibly intuitive and the features are really helpful. I especially like the ability to track campaigns and their success, as well as the built-in reports. It's a great tool for businesses looking to boost their reach and get better engagement.

Cons

At the moment. I like everything. Acumbamail completes my needs.

John
John
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

A platform that provides businesses with a range of tools for creating and managing email...

Reviewed on 2023/05/01

Acumbamail can be a powerful tool for businesses looking to build relationships with their customers through email marketing. Its ease of use and flexibility make it an attractive option.

Pros

The platform offers a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy for businesses to create and manage their email campaigns, even if they don't have extensive technical expertise. This can be especially beneficial for small businesses or those without a dedicated marketing team.Another advantage of Acumbamail is its flexibility. The platform offers a range of tools and features for creating and managing email campaigns, including customizable templates, A/B testing, and automation workflows. This can help businesses create highly targeted and personalized campaigns that are tailored to their specific needs and goals.

Cons

I didn't encounter any significant issues with the platform.