Simplified

Write a Review!
Create, collaborate, and scale all your content creation in

4.4/5
4.6/5
4.6/5
4.4/5

Firoz
Firoz

Simplified best is the best tool for digital marketer for content marketing

Reviewed on 2022/03/27

I really love this tool as Simplified help me a lot in my initial days of my career in the field of Digital marketing world. Today, I am leading the whole digital marketing dept of my company. Really thankful to the team of simplified

Pros

Writing content for Social media posts, websites, articles, and Facebook & Google ads has never been easier than before with Simplified as it has all functionality required for a digital marketer or content writer. Simplified help me create text as well as visual content which is highly compelling & intuitive which makes the target audience to take the desired action

Cons

Although Simplified has so many options to use from content writing to creative designing of any kind. They should create better guidance tours for first-time users. which will helps users to understand and take leverage of all tools

Guilherme
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

The New Era of AI!

Reviewed on 2023/08/15

I've uncovered the path to perfect organization with the Simplified platform! 🚀✨ Its ingenious innovations and impeccable design have revolutionized the way I approach task and project management. Each image and feature is meticulously crafted, offering a visually stunning and highly functional experience.

Pros

Simplified's flawless visuals aren't just a feast for the eyes; they're also a strategic tool for productivity. Every graph and illustration work in harmony with the functionalities, making the planning and execution process smoother and more efficient.Simplicity meets brilliance: Simplified has managed to discover the magical formula of blending simplicity with ingenuity, turning each step toward my goals into an incredibly exhilarating journey. Each feature is a testament to the platform's commitment to providing the best possible experience, facilitating the achievement of goals and accomplishments.Since I started using Simplified, my productivity has reached astonishing levels, and my goals are closer than ever. If you're also in search of a revolutionary way to work, create, and achieve, Simplified is the answer. Get ready to be captivated by the perfect combination of stunning visuals and innovations that will transform your journey toward success."

Cons

Embarking on an incredible journey through the Simplified platform and falling in love with every detail! 💼✨ The only minor consideration is that complete freedom isn't free. However, I fully comprehend the need to keep this amazing platform running flawlessly and brimming with innovative features.It's easy to see that behind each perfect image and every ingenious innovation, there's a dedicated team working tirelessly to provide us with the best possible experience. After all, great ideas and revolutionary resources deserve recognition.Nevertheless, when weighing the benefits and enhancements that Simplified brings to both my professional and personal life, the small contribution is worth every penny. I'm more motivated than ever to invest in myself and my growth, and Simplified is the perfect partner on this journey.Therefore, while complete free access might be a wish, I understand the importance of supporting a platform that's truly making a difference. I remain enthusiastic about exploring everything that Simplified has to offer and am eager to see where this journey will take me!

maria
  • Industry: Media Production

Good Use of

Reviewed on 2024/01/10

Pros

I just need it for posting on social medias

Cons

the fee is too expensive with the size of our company

Great

Reviewed on 2023/08/13

Love it.

Love it.

Pros

above average, good for a ai generating content website i love it use it everyday!

Cons

I wish it was fre eof course. The credits are so low and go sonfasf

Saptarshi

One stop destination

Reviewed on 2023/11/03

Other than the app user experience, I m very happy with the features that it has to offer. I m not aware of any other tool that does the same.

Pros

Its an AI-driven tool that serves as an all-in-one solution for content creation across social media. It allows me to effortlessly draft scripts, transform them into various formats suitable for different platforms, generate images, design thumbnails, and even schedule posts with ease. This comprehensive tool greatly streamlines my content creation process.

Cons

I find the platform's interface a bit too complicated due to the large number of features. Sometimes it seems like I can perform the same action from multiple locations, which leads to confusion about whether I'm using the correct method or not.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Better than canna +contentstudio

Reviewed on 2023/10/23

Excellent alternative to using a suite of apps. Simplify is a one stop shop.

Excellent alternative to using a suite of apps. Simplify is a one stop shop.

Pros

The bailout to design graphics, write content and upload to social on one app.

Cons

The AI bot doesnt work on my squarespace site

Response from Simplified

Thank you for sharing your experience with Simplified! 🙌🏼 We're delighted to hear that you find our all-in-one approach for graphic design, content creation, and social media management beneficial. We're continuously working to improve our compatibility. 📈🔥 Your feedback is valuable to us, and we aim to provide even better services in the future. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please feel free to share them. We appreciate your support! 🚀🎨📝📲

My All in One Baby

Reviewed on 2024/01/15

Its amazing, I love it so much, its helped me so much

Its amazing, I love it so much, its helped me so much

Pros

I love how I get to do all the things in relation to content creating for work except video editing in one space

Cons

Just a AI tool that automates video editing and adding effects

Lauri
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Sensational App

Reviewed on 2023/09/19

I am excited about it and ready to finish setting it up

I am excited about it and ready to finish setting it up

Pros

That everything I need to get my affairs in order for my channel is all in one place and easy to understand.

Cons

The cost..I'm all about Free and open source.

Response from Simplified

Thank you Lauri! We're delighted to hear that Simplified is proving to be a fantastic tool. 🙌🏼😇 While we offer some free services, our paid options help us maintain these offerings and provide support to our users like you. 🙏🏻 We're continually working on making our services even more valuable. 📈 If you need any guidance, feel free to visit our YouTube channel for helpful tutorials! 📺🚀

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Great tool for video subtitle

Reviewed on 2023/12/23

Pros

It renders much faster than other similar product offering.

Cons

it may take sometime to get used to but it's worth it.

Response from Simplified

Thanks for your feedback! Speedy rendering is fantastic to hear. Adapting might take time, but the payoff is worth it! If you need any assistance during the learning curve, feel free to reach out.

Tony
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Very useful tool

Reviewed on 2024/05/29

It’s very useful tool and I like it a lot

It’s very useful tool and I like it a lot

Pros

It’s very helpful when creating new ads

Cons

That you gotta pay if you want to make use of all of the tools it has

Pere Joan
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Good alternative to other online options

Reviewed on 2023/11/20

So far so good. I have managed to get the hold on how simplified works and it takes me less effort and time to achieve the desired image.

Pros

Easy to generate images at a good price/quality, the integration of image examples for Simplified to copy the style.

Cons

Even with a perfect promp it takes a lot of credits to find the desired image.

Mandeep

Effortless Marketing with Simplified

Reviewed on 2023/10/08

Simplified has truly simplified my marketing routine. It’s like having a creative buddy that helps me keep my online presence vibrant and engaging without the usual stress. From crafting visuals to scheduling posts, it’s all become straightforward, leaving me more time for other crucial aspects of my business.

Pros

Simplified is a charm for my Etsy store, GingerBelleDesign. The ease of creating eye-catching visuals and catchy product descriptions has made my marketing tasks a breeze. The video creation and social media scheduling features are lifesavers, making promotions more fun and less of a chore. It’s super user-friendly and gelled well with my existing workflow.

Cons

While it’s mostly easy to use, initially, navigating through some advanced features took a bit. A more detailed tutorial could be handy. Also, adding more third-party app integrations could boost its usability.

Response from Simplified

Thank you for sharing your experience with Simplified! It's wonderful to hear how it has made marketing tasks effortless for you. 📈🔥 We appreciate your feedback on the advanced features, and we're always working on improving and providing more tutorials to make the experience even better. We're delighted to be your creative buddy in simplifying your marketing routine and helping you maintain a vibrant online presence. 🤝 If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback, don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers to your continued marketing success! 🛍️🎨🚀

Akeem
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

My Simplified Experience... So far so good!

Reviewed on 2022/01/14

So far so good, I will recommend this software to anyone looking to have an all in one content creation tool. Simplified is the current best solution in the market.

Simplified can generate ad copy, social media posts and captions, website copies, and blog posts. With this tool a lot of time is saved by simply generating the copies with just one click. The AI writer is yet to be perfected but it's still awesome and it can only get better.

Pros

What I like best of the tool is that it replaces all other existing content material creation tools. It has the capability to generate text content as well as graphical content for social media including video.

Also, I truly like the fact that the tool has a great team behind it, they usually try their best to assist their customers in possible ways they can, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responds to help and take /reviews/comments/feedback in the Facebook community. They as well have the moto to build in public which is excellent.

Cons

The tool is fresh in the market, hence there is not much stock of readymade templates available for the time being, however I think that this will change soonest and more templates and stock pictures/ videos will be made available soon in the future.

jeffrery
  • Industry: Graphic Design

this website is the shit

Reviewed on 2023/08/30

overall i love this site i have since the first time i used it about a year ago

overall i love this site i have since the first time i used it about a year ago

Pros

text to image generator is amazing the social media content managements is amazing

Cons

the price is a bit much but again i understand people have to get paid

Response from Simplified

Hi Jeffrery, thank you for using Simplified, we are happy to have helped you with your content management. We're humbled by your support and look forward to more years working with you.

Alfred
Alfred
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

A Tool to Write, Design, and Edit Your Content in One Place

Reviewed on 2022/04/08

I love simplified tool because you can write design, and edit content in one place. Content creation is now easy and when am stacked, I use the software to create content for my business.

Pros

The dashboard is easy to use. All the features you need to create and design your content are in one place. The templates allows you to create any digital content like Facebook posts, Article writing, TikTok content and many others.

Cons

When you create content or use it to write articles, the quality is not good. You have to make some revisions for the readerbility of the article to flow.

Earth
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great Tool for Generating Designs

Reviewed on 2024/01/02

I looked at a couple of other tools that market similar services, but Simplified is by far the best option. For the user-friendly interface, a highly accurate generative tool (for the most part), and even an AI chatbot that was helpful and personable, Simplified is leagues ahead of some of the other competitors!

Pros

I really like the simplicity of the generative tools. Admittedly, when I received back my first generated design from the simple prompt, I said "wow" because I was impressed by what it had produced with the prompt I provided.

Cons

Sometimes the images generated along with the design are incorrect. With that said, Simplified has such a user-friendly platform that selecting a different image is easy.

David

The Best Designing App

Reviewed on 2021/12/03

Perfectly suits the way I design marketing banners and logos

Perfectly suits the way I design marketing banners and logos

Pros

Video features are so awsome it. The app was so easy to integrate with our business as it is simple to use just like its name, simplified.

Cons

I like the quality of the imagery and colors.

Hoang
Hoang

Simplified app truly made my life simple

Reviewed on 2021/10/19

I feel excellent to have an app, that are all in one: content writing, design and publish. With a few clicks, I completed works that may have taken me days or weeks.

Pros

I like the richness of templates that Simplified offer. It is not reflecting the name of the app, as the templates are not simple and are all well and professionally designed. I think "simplified" refers to the simplicity in using the app to create great designs and content.

The content writing modules are also quite good. I relate it to Copy.ai and the quality is comparable.

Cons

I have a high expectation on the app. So I expect the app to have more templates, to load the templates faster, and to have more special modules for content writing. I think the current offer a lot, yet I hope Simplified can be a top app some days as it has that potential.

Temitayo

Efficient Document Simplification and Collaboration with Simplified

Reviewed on 2023/10/24

Pros

One of the best aspects of Simplified is its user-friendly interface and intuitive document collaboration features, allowing teams to work efficiently. Its powerful AI-powered tools for document simplification make it a game-changer for complex content.

Cons

However, Simplified could benefit from further customization options for document formatting and better integration with third-party applications. Nevertheless, its overall performance and impact on productivity make it a worthwhile investment.

Lila
  • Industry: Online Media

Great results but also a lot of fun to use

Reviewed on 2023/07/17

Pros

One of the primary reasons I create my own art/design/illustration is because I enjoy it. And while there's a lot of emphasis on the efficiencies of time and cost inherent in AI image creation, there's less talk about the whether its fun to use. Simplified creates great results but it's also fun to use -- more fun than the competitors I've tried -- and that's crucial for me.

Cons

I wish the results could be enlarged without going into the editing function.

Peter

Unleashing Efficiency and Insight: How Simplified is Transforming My Work

Reviewed on 2024/01/17

Pros

The automation capabilities of Simplified have significantly lightened my workload. Repetitive tasks that once consumed valuable time are now handled seamlessly by the software, allowing me to focus on more strategic and high-impact aspects of my work. This efficiency boost has not only increased productivity but has also alleviated the stress associated with manual, time-consuming processes.

Cons

It is slow to load, and mobile app has bugs

Ritesh

Simplified is an awesome All-in-One tool for digital needs.

Reviewed on 2021/12/12

Pros

Everything in just one platform. This makes it so easy for managing all our digital need.

Cons

Not cons but they need to add a lot more templates which they are doing on time-to-time.

Alex
  • Industry: Import & Export

Really interesting product

Reviewed on 2023/07/21

Pros

I find this kind of Software very interesting and supporting. Simplified is also not complicated to use and has nice features. For the moment, I haven't been able to try them all but I will, that's for sure.

Cons

The AI needs lots more of training in order to understand absolutely everything that you want from it, especially when using the "text to image". For the moment, not eveything is understandable.

Durga Prasad

Best Software

Reviewed on 2022/01/18

Best

Best

Pros

Everything I like in simplified, but the most i like is the ai tool.

Cons

The price should be a little cheap for beginners.

Canva

Reasons for Switching to Simplified

It's available in cheaper price
Mercedes
  • Industry: Media Production

Awasome tool

Reviewed on 2023/08/16

It adds extremely important and relevant content to my presentations. Saves me hours of preparation and content creation

Pros

It anticipates your needs. It's like reading your mind. With just a few words of what you want, it creates and as if by magic it gives you the correct result.

Cons

It would be interesting to have more variety in the designs

Response from Simplified

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.