Dubb

Video management platform

Sheikh Sumon
Sheikh Sumon

You need a CRM solution? You need Dubb.

Reviewed on 2023/05/11

I've been looking for a program to assist me keep track of my CRM. I quickly mastered the great program get-to-go features, and now I can expand more rapidly with my lead than I ever could before. For such a strong application, the money is absolutely worth it.

Pros

I've used this product and have found the CRM capabilities, user interface, and customer service to be of the highest caliber. It is user-friendly and simple to use. They genuinely do their hardest to help their customers run their businesses better and expand more successfully.

Cons

This application has such strong functionality. I am not currently aware of any problems. I hope there won't be any problems in the near future either.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Takes the bite out of Dog Training

Reviewed on 2023/10/12

Dubb filled my calendar in under a week wheat I had been trying over a year to do.

Pros

Dubb allows me to put my message in front of my client when it s most convenient for them. They then can share with stakeholders in the home to make a decision. They aren’t trying to remember my pitch

Cons

I would like it to allow back and forth coversations

Zoom Events and Webinars and VideoAsk

Reasons for Choosing Dubb

More business and campaigns

VideoAsk

Reasons for Switching to Dubb

Price and ease of use
Robert

Don't buy if you are expecting "White Labelling Your Brand"

Reviewed on 2021/06/29

Pros

I can get same features on another product that is FULL WHITE LABEL.

Cons

I hated that I paid such a high price expecting white labelling video for my agency. Turns out Dubb does not offer that. I found out after I paid the ridiculous high price for it.

Miguel
Miguel

Dubb is perfect to for screen recording to make sure your clients understand what you are...

Reviewed on 2022/11/01

I use Dubb when I realize that a client is not moving forward cause he/she has not understood my proposal or has not seen the value of it, at that time recording my screen showing critical aspects of the project and talk to them on the video helps a lot to clear thing up and create connection. Often times they are surprised about this process and feel special 😎

Pros

-The ease to get my video created and shared without needing another platform-Leads can reply to my video with their video with a could of clicks-Notification for video watch including location and time-You can host your videos there

Cons

The interface looks a little outdated, I wish they could make it more modern, but the product is solid.

Thomas
Thomas
  • Industry: Design

Excellent platform to shoot quick videos that have an impact.

Reviewed on 2021/07/27

I send my clients a personalized video with my proposal for them.

I send my clients a personalized video with my proposal for them.

Pros

I have used it a lot over the past years and it is great to see how many new features make it into the platform. Currently it has all that I need to make short videos (I use them to send my proposals with) and impress my clients with how personal of an approach I take.

Cons

To be honest, what I need to do I can. I am sure there are things you can improve, but nothing essential for me.

Donna

Reviewed on 2023/06/12

Extremely helpful whenever I have a question, they respond pretty quickly and are able to resolve my issue. I love the video instruction library that covers a broad range of topics. If I get stuck, I know that I can get help which is extremely important to me. I look forward to learning more about the other features that I have not had time to explore. Great team at DUBB and I highly recommend them.

Pros

I am not tech savvy however; I was able to follow the step-by-step instructions and get myself started. I have sent out over 200 emails and have a 48% open rate to cold leads. I also prefer to use the screen in screen record feature and send out valuable info filled videos that I have had an 80% success rate with. Thus, keeping me in touch with my network with actual information they want.

Cons

I haven't discovered anything yet. I know that I haven't used the full app to it's highest capabilities, but look forward to in the future.

Paige
Paige
  • Industry: Design

Video Marketing MUST HAVE!

Reviewed on 2020/07/13

Dubb is without a doubt the MOST important tool in our business. If you took everything away (the funnel softwares, the website, etc.), just leave us with our Dubb account!

Pros

First of all, the Dubb team keeps innovating and releasing new features often! Things I love about it are the ease of recording, the instantaneous landing pages, the tagging and simple setup of Calls to Action.

Cons

This tool really has no cons. Sometimes the phone app is a bit glitchy. The team keeps creating new things, so whatever you need, request it.

Shaina Elaine

Working student's best friend!

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

This platform is very organized constructed for an individual’s efficiency that even students can use it! Its dashboard is Superb for it doesn’t only cover the interactions but also the business prospects. It also features the task which helps you to focus on what you need to accomplish that is very beneficial to students like me!

Pros

Cons

This platform is very organized constructed for an individual’s efficiency that even students can use it! Its dashboard is Superb for it doesn’t only cover the interactions but also the business prospects. It also features the task which helps you to focus on what you need to accomplish that is very beneficial to students like me but unfortunately it lacks editing tools .

David
David

Dubb a great alternative to Vidyard and more!

Reviewed on 2022/07/19

Dubb has become a very powerful tool for our sales team to share demos, sales promos and other videos during the sales process. It has made a huge difference in our team's success rate.

Pros

I love how Dubb is interconnected and allows you to handle everything in app, vs. Vidyard which was more of a stand alone product in my experience.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about Dubb. It's a fantastic video marketing tool and it's very, very powerful. Strongly recommend it.

Rabika
Rabika
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Another level added in my office management

Reviewed on 2022/10/19

I can easily create presentations and pitch ideas to win clients through Dubb

I can easily create presentations and pitch ideas to win clients through Dubb

Pros

It has many good features with coming-of-age video making experience that can impress clients. Easy to use if you keep practicing and do something catchy.

Cons

Camera and overall function may become slower sometimes.

John

Definite step up over what I had used

Reviewed on 2021/07/09

Excellent product. Easy to use, lots of training vids. My bad for not having gone thru more of them.

Pros

It's intuitive, but feature packed. I need to explore more of what is available. Glad it saves me money every month over the competitor I had used past 3 years.

Cons

Only on board a month. But no complaints to date.

Stacey

Don't think just do it! Helps me get my clients to do what I want.

Reviewed on 2022/08/12

Pros

Dubb is THE BEST video platform out there! My favorite part about it is the easy calls to action. I am a lender and when my Realtor partners send out offers, I follow up with a dubb "prequal video" that has calls to action to take them to my reviews. I also love the ability to add things into playlists so if people have a question I can start with an intro and then just add the video I want them to watch.
Dubb has revolutionized how I communicate with clients.

Cons

The screen recording within the platform isn't great

BombBomb

Reasons for Switching to Dubb

Pricing and just better
Karen
Karen
  • Industry: Insurance

Marketing with Personality - You get respect when you show up using Dubb

Reviewed on 2023/03/20

It has been a great experience. I love virtual tools and this is one of my favorite. I get so much value from my account. It allows me to show up with clout and impresses my prospects and customers.

Pros

The very best thing is the Customer service - OUTSTANDING - they care about their customer and go above and beyond to make sure you get value from their product. If I could multiply them as service providers, running a business would be so less stressful and so much more productive.

Cons

The CRM is a bit old school - but usable and there. It was my only small issue but everything else out weighed that minus

Heidi
  • Industry: Hospitality

The most important Tool for our business - a must have in 2020 and beyond

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

Pros

very easy to use, scales and drives our business (sales,)the tool helps to build trust and build lasting relationships with out candidates and clients. It's just so trendy, and cool, and professional, the new way of communication, for the one's that understands - ITS THE NEW WAY OF COMMUNICATION in business. Its a GREAT CRM system. It has it all, you can send campaigns (love that part) with videos ! And the videos you send are interactive, so easy and so useful, our viewers love it and are just amazed with it. We use it daily!

Cons

There is nothing that I dont like with Dubb. They are also adding features weekly so their always ahead of their game!

Roberto
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

I am a Dubb Advocate for 1 major reason!

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

I love it. I generate sales and influence. It is super fast and the software is always improving!!

Pros

I have been a Dubb user a little over 1 year and I have recorded over 1,200 videos due to 1 reason: it gets me results. I have been using one-on-one videos and one-to-many videos in all the phases of my business: lead generation, conversion, customer service and retention. The tool is amazing!

Cons

The affiliate software can be more streamlined.

Virginia
Virginia

Awesome Video Marketing That Works!!!

Reviewed on 2020/10/02

Again I just like software that works. It does what it supposed to do and gets a response almost every time.

Pros

I like that the landing pages are extremely fast to create and the video player is great, the email tracking and video views work well and the call to action an be customised. We can also have video subtitles. I mostly like the fact that for video marketing; it just works. It is the right amount of video information with keeping the end customer focused on your message.

Cons

Nothing. The few things I didn't like have now been added. I wanted too be able to use youtube videos, now we can. I also wanted to be able to reply with a video now our customers can.

Jason

You must use Dubb

Reviewed on 2022/12/30

Pros

I love sending amazing video emails Dubb makes it super easy.

Cons

The user interface is a little bit clunky, but not horrible.

Bob

Dubb centralizes my video usage

Reviewed on 2022/12/03

Pros

Teleprompter, the ease of use with email, text, and social media. Presets for all campaigns etc.

Cons

The basics work out of the box, but for me there is a learning curve to maximize the system

Ron
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Uncommon Service

Reviewed on 2023/12/08

Pros

The picture clarity and editing component. But the most impressive feature is access to the executives. I don't think I have experienced high level contact and someone like [sensitive content hidden] who seemed genuinely concerned about getting me (a modest tech user) set up and running.

Cons

Initially I felt like I was in a spaceship and all I needed was a horse but after a little trial and error I was able to figure out most of the features after the 1 hour onboarding.

Rodney
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Dubb review

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

I anticipate using it for awhile moving forward. I'm happy with it!

I anticipate using it for awhile moving forward. I'm happy with it!

Pros

Pretty easy to get set up and using quickly.

Cons

NOt really sure yet. I've only been using it for about 3 days so far

BombBomb
Felicia
Felicia
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

I am happier and work better...

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

I am a Confidence Coach. I wanted a tool that would allow me to personally connect with my clients that was not just “written emails”, track my follow up communication with clients (CRM), and have the ability to personalize messages minus all the struggle. Dubb is my answer! It is an easy and effective way for me to combine the personal engagement and business tracking side of my business. Using it helps me continue to be happier and work better!

Pros

I can send customized videos to my clients easily!

Cons

Some features are under the "settings" area so I have to navigate back and further.

Holly
Holly

Easy to setup and go!

Reviewed on 2021/04/22

Supportive service when needed. They have an easy-to-follow checklist for successful onboarding. My team needed very little training to implement. Leads and clients have commented on how impressed they are with video messages!

Pros

Intuitive setup and go user interface. It was super easy adding on additional team members and even better- they hardly needed any training. They were recording video messages to leads on day one.

Cons

There were a few hiccups getting calls to action setup, but that was user error and not the software.

Jonathan

Dubb - make first connections personal again

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

Amazing team - friendly and genuine

Amazing team - friendly and genuine

Pros

Flexibility and automation tools were top notch!

Cons

Mobile app and Chrome tools sometimes feel finickily

Kacper
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Great tool with many use cases.

Reviewed on 2021/03/19

Pros

clean and user-friendly interface
the engagement analytics,
simple to set up,
customizable CTAs,
seamless integrations

Cons

I would like to see more templates for landing pages but appreciate its ability to be customized.

Curtis
  • Industry: Facilities Services

As advertised

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

Pros

Easy to use, easy to learn, and great videos for help if needed

Cons

nothing it all works great. If I could add anything it may be to add more info to the contact