OneLogin

4,6
4,3
Pamela C.
Industry: Internet

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Reviewed on 2018/01/14

Pros

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Cons

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Kedar mendhurwar C.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Easy to deploy and a cost effective SSO solution

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

The experience so far has been phenomenal using Onelogin as the SSO integration is like a piece of cake. So far nothing to complain.

Pros

The deployment of the tool and integration with other apps for SSO is fairly simple. The deployment and testing took us around 3 months. The documentation is very clear and the support is very helpful. The most cutting edge is whem comes to price where Onelogin is way way cheaper than most of its competitors.

Cons

SSO integration with custom apps is tricky.

Industry: Insurance

Software is alright for all of your passwords

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

Overall, Onelogin has worked just fine, but I think there are a few things that could be changed/updated for daily use. I use OneLogin for 10 hours a day so anything that would make it easier would be better

Pros

We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use

Cons

There are two major things I don't particularly like about onelogin. It is probably for security, but it logs me out of onelogin twice a day (every 4ish hours). I am contstantly logging into our carrier sites and it is very inconvenient to have to go back multiple times a day to log back in. I also do not like that it doesnt always autofill in the username/password, sometimes I have to refresh the page or manually click on the onelogin addon to have it fill in the information

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Industry: Internet

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Pros

That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Cons

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

Sophie W.

Customizable, One-Step Access

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Pros

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Cons

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Julie S.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Makes life so much easier!

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Pros

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Cons

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Monique A.

Makes My Job Easier

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

Pros

OneLogin makes it easy for me to manage my access to multiple platforms at once. I'm constantly switching between platforms and this saves me time when logging in.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this based on my experience so far.

Nathan R.

Secure & Simple

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Overall, we're satisfied with the security that this product gives us.

Pros

It adds a layer of security to our site and product.

Cons

Our employees don't like using it. It tends to add time to their day, rather than save it.

Catherine M.

A SSO resource

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Enjoy the ability to go to one place and sign in to have access to multiple software apps.

Pros

Don't you like being able to have one place to sign in for multiple items??? I do and this is a great step forward.

Cons

Sometimes when there is a refresh it gets hung up.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Loving It!

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

We just recently purchases and are rolling out OneLogin through out company and we are thrilled about this product!

OneLogin is a fairly straight forward to configure once their awesome support gives you a run through.

OneLogin is super customizable and will help make your on boarding/off boarding super quick as it will automate a lot of the process for you.

Cons

Well so far I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program. We aren't 100% live yet but I am happy to report the in the roll out and set up we have done so far it has been very smooth.

Industry: Internet

A great place to keep track of apps

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

Pros

OneLogin is so great and makes me feel like all of my logins are safe.

Cons

Only con I can think of, is that if you need to log in and don't have your phone near you it makes things a little tricky.

Industry: Medical Practice

OneLogin for company apps

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Pros

User friendly and easy view of all your applications on one screen

Cons

Basic functionality, not sure what else it does besides connect to your apps?

Kellye D.
Industry: E-Learning

Excellent program

Reviewed on 2019/09/28

Overall it's been a positive experience and used to store all of the systems I need access to to complete my job.

Pros

I like that onelogin contains everything I need to complete my job on a daily basis. I don't have to log in to a bunch of different things and remember a bunch of different passwords.

Cons

I would say the only downside which may just be my companies is settings is that in addition to my password anytime I need to log in I also need my phone close to me to enter a code due to the 2-factor authentication.

Andrew C.

Great options for the Price

Reviewed on 2017/01/09

The coolest option is the ability to customize the user login portal. O.L. gave us the option to use our brand on the portal which is really convenient for us. The customer service is quick to respond and is very knowledgeable of both the front and back-end development of the software. Easy to use and set up was extremely quick.

Pros

Branded login portal, self contained and easy for users to understand.

Cons

Nothing. Everything is great.

Fantastic single-sign-on platform that makes it easy to manage information

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/01/15

Pros

My favourite thing about OneLogin is how accessible it is and how everything is all in one place. Once I sign in, I am able to access all the passwords that I have saved into the program - really makes things convenient!

Cons

The one con about OneLogin is that sometimes, randomly in the middle of my session, I would get automatically logged out of my account. This can be frustrating, especially if it happens more than once and for no clear reason. Otherwise, this app is extremely convenient and I would highly recommend it!

Charlene S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

much quicker to access all the logins automatically instead of looking for individual icons, etc.

Pros

I liked the simple set up and one-click aspect

Cons

Had to look closely for the correct icon on my screen out of so many

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Shannon M.
Industry: Computer Software

Simple, easy, does what you need without thinking about it!

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

This is a great way to sign on without even thinking about it. There are so many accounts, usernames, and passwords that we all have nowadays, so this is a great way to sign on to many different platforms and with many different users.

Cons

Sometimes the notifications are a bit bothersome and it's hard to turn them off - you can, but it's not an easy/good UX experience personally to me - not a fan of notifications that are always there

Luke F.
Industry: Computer Software

Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings.

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

Pros

This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

Cons

There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

Tawanda S.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Secure and flawless

Reviewed on 2019/08/17

The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

Pros

I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Cons

Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time

Industry: Computer Software

Love this single sign on system

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Pros

It's such a huge convenience to not have to sign in to a million different portals or remember different passwords

Cons

In a time where data security is under siege, it makes me nervous in some ways having one system enable my access to many systems. If OneLogin were ever hacked, that would mean trouble.

Sienna J.

A must-have app

Reviewed on 2011/01/03

Buy now; once you start using OneLogin, you'll never want to do without.

Pros

Prior to OneLogin I wasted an enormous amount of time logging into and resetting password for the 25 apps I use every day as a marketing consultant. Now, I log-in once into OneLogin and can access all the tools I need to do my job.

Cons

No cons to report. I love this app and have had zero issues.

Tom

Onelogin - simply the best

Reviewed on 2013/04/05

We wanted a robust and easy solution for our enterprise customers, allowing them to integrate seamlessly between their cloud and on-premise apps. Onelogin was hands-down better than all the others out there

Radhakrishnan A.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2019/05/08
Neha P.
Industry: Human Resources
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Create common login credentials for all your accounts

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

My experience is good. It saves me from remembering multiple passwords and regularly changing passwords for some nor fhe other application.

Pros

It creates common login for all the accounts ease out the process of remembering different passwords for different accounts. It is the collaboration of all the required software and files that could be assessed with single credential.

Cons

The biggest disadvantage is, If the common platform faces the server issue, the access to all other software also fails.

Matthew I.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

Reviewed on 2017/03/24

OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Pros

Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Cons

Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.