OneLogin

Cloud-Based Identity Management & Single Sign-On System

Kedar Mendhurwar
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Easy to deploy and a cost effective SSO solution

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

The experience so far has been phenomenal using Onelogin as the SSO integration is like a piece of cake. So far nothing to complain.

Pros

The deployment of the tool and integration with other apps for SSO is fairly simple. The deployment and testing took us around 3 months. The documentation is very clear and the support is very helpful. The most cutting edge is whem comes to price where Onelogin is way way cheaper than most of its competitors.

Cons

SSO integration with custom apps is tricky.

Okta and Auth0

Reasons for Switching to OneLogin

The options it provided us and the cost.
Ashlynn

Secure Platform to Protect Our Data

Reviewed on 2019/10/22

Pros

We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Cons

I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

Keith
Keith

“Everything In One Platform”

Reviewed on 2023/01/15

OneLogin give you all the tools you need to manage labor force, leads, and vendor information in a professional way.

Pros

I like their directory center where I can use Active Directory to sync users in real – time using a high secure protocols.

Cons

Sometimes I have issues with the passwords.

Sophie
  • Industry: Higher Education

Customizable, One-Step Access

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Pros

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Cons

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Domenico
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Access in simplicity and security

Reviewed on 2021/02/12

I solved my problem of monitor access and manage shared credentials for all portals, users provisioning and deprovisioning and MFA management.

Pros

The simplicity of implementing the solution. OneLogin is a fantastic solution that reduces the time spent on manual tasks by IT, with great benefit for end users and for the IT security.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like, but if you really want to look for a flaw, the need to approve the certificate within the browser when using OneLogin Desktop

John

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Pros

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Cons

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

Manju
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Onelogin helps me sign in with just one click

Reviewed on 2023/01/08

Onelogin has all the softwares I use in its portal. I just login to one login with my ID and password and then I can access other softwares I use, be it analytics, Payroll or video conferencing softwares. It saves the hassle of saving and remembering all the ID's and password used for all these different tools. Plus no need to bookmark the links for these softwares. all of the tools are available with just single login.

Pros

I just need to enter the id and password for one login and I have access to all the other softwares. I don't need to enter the credentials for every software I use.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about onelogin. Absolute time saver.

Smart for Big Biz

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

Pros

Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

Cons

The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

Luke

Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings.

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

Pros

This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

Cons

There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

the best application for securing web applications

Reviewed on 2022/08/06

OneLogin perfectly secures identifiers and my application data, and allows my company to be in a safe environment. I recommend

Pros

OneLogin secures our password, our Face ID or Touch ID when we are connected with the applications. In addition it is easy to use.

Cons

the app sometimes burgs gold from capturing the QR code. but the integration was easy

Emily

All my apps in one place

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Pros

I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Cons

Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Craig
  • Industry: Legal Services

Keep all your software and apps organized with OneLogin!

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Pros

Whenever I had to change passwords, I could do it for all my applications in one convenient place

Cons

Sometimes the software would auto-log out mid use.

Lauren
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

We drastically improved IT security by implementing OneLogin

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Pros

OneLogin is was very easy to use and required almost no training once set-up.

Cons

There are few cons except the required updates are a little much.

Monique

Makes My Job Easier

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

Pros

OneLogin makes it easy for me to manage my access to multiple platforms at once. I'm constantly switching between platforms and this saves me time when logging in.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this based on my experience so far.

Reviewed on 2021/09/18

It has worked great.

It has worked great.

Pros

Downloading the app to my phone is easy. It integrates with Apple Watch for quick authentication.

Cons

Required reset by IT when I recent it a new phone.

Kathryn
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

OneLogin - Why Didn't I Think of This

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Pros

Amazing! So convenient and a great time saver! I love that I have this portal to all work-related sites that require logins. It feels very secure as well.

Cons

Truly I have found no downside to this software. But I must be transparent in the fact that I do not pay for it (employer does)....I'm simply a user...and a happy user at that.

Bye bye weak repeating password

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Pros

I love this software because now I can actually create safe, secure, complicated passwords and not have to worry about remembering them.

Cons

This software has been great, but if I have to make a con it would be that occasionally it will freeze, but closing it and reopening fixes the problem and this rarely occurs

Catherine
Catherine
  • Industry: Higher Education

A SSO resource

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Enjoy the ability to go to one place and sign in to have access to multiple software apps.

Pros

Don't you like being able to have one place to sign in for multiple items??? I do and this is a great step forward.

Cons

Sometimes when there is a refresh it gets hung up.

A great place to keep track of apps

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

Pros

OneLogin is so great and makes me feel like all of my logins are safe.

Cons

Only con I can think of, is that if you need to log in and don't have your phone near you it makes things a little tricky.

• Industry: Biotechnology
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great on computer, but terrible on mobile

Reviewed on 2019/12/08

We use OneLogin for a portal to many of our different company platforms.

We use OneLogin for a portal to many of our different company platforms.

Pros

OneLogin is nice to avoid logging into so many different programs while at work. It also has a nice dashboard so that it is easy to see all of the accounts that you personally use as well as those that are available to your entire company.

Cons

The mobile app is so bad. It is almost impossible to switch between tasks. Plus, even though the OneLogin app is for your phone, it will not necessarily take you to a mobile-friendly version of your program.

• Industry: Capital Markets

Perfect for remote workers

Reviewed on 2022/03/10

Overall my experience using OneLogin over the last 6 months has been very positive, it makes working remotely a lot easier.

Pros

I love how easy it is and how many logins and programs can be stored with this product. It is ideal to use and does not require the end user to manage the passwords at all. However, it is very easy to use as a result.

Cons

Nothing, there is nothing I can think of that I do not like about this product.

One Login Does the Job

Reviewed on 2019/09/18

Good experience as it does what you want it to do. I wouldn’t change software if given the choice.

Pros

I like that there is a frequents tab that displays your most used apps as well as a personal tab and company tab that displays other apps.

Cons

I don’t like that you don’t appear to have the ability to rearrange your apps on your frequents tab so that they are displayed how you want.

• Industry: Mental Health Care

Time Saver!

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Pros

I have over a dozen logins I struggle to keep track of in different programs. This is massively convenient and saves me time hunting for where I wrote down info. Never knew I needed this until I found it!

Cons

It seems very secure and has been a great time saver for me! No concerns from me!

• Industry: Online Media

Good Solution for Secure Logins

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

OneLogin has been a great solution for us in terms of enabling us to securely login to software that we use daily.

Pros

I think it's great that OneLogin offers a free trial and I love the idea of being able to login to multiple work accounts with one login. My team found that OneLogin works seamlessly with other software like Slack and Jobvite for example.

Cons

When you first set it up it can be a little confusing for those not so technically inclined, especially when you have to involve outside apps like Google Authenticator or Authy.

Ricardo

OneLogin Review

Reviewed on 2021/06/29

Pros

Easy to use, to manage, intuitive for admins

Cons

I don't find any cons against OneLogin, it's very intuitive