OneLogin

Cloud-Based Identity Management & Single Sign-On System

Neha P.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Create common login credentials for all your accounts

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

My experience is good. It saves me from remembering multiple passwords and regularly changing passwords for some nor fhe other application.

Pros

It creates common login for all the accounts ease out the process of remembering different passwords for different accounts. It is the collaboration of all the required software and files that could be assessed with single credential.

Cons

The biggest disadvantage is, If the common platform faces the server issue, the access to all other software also fails.

Matthew I.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

Reviewed on 2017/03/24

OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Pros

Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Cons

Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

Ashlynn M.

Secure Platform to Protect Our Data

Reviewed on 2019/10/22

Pros

We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Cons

I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

John M.

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

Pros

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Cons

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

Gage B.

Awsome

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Pros

One login is great to use its a fast way to clock in as t work faster

Cons

In order to use onelogin you have to make sure you are loged in to a wifi

Psalm L.

More than where I go to clock in

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

I love how easy it is to access the different software. I have immediate access to check in and make benefit requests. I access our learning tool from the same home dashboard.

Cons

I wish there was a pop up feature for my check in and check out . So when i log in from lunch it is right there.

Bye bye weak repeating password

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Pros

I love this software because now I can actually create safe, secure, complicated passwords and not have to worry about remembering them.

Cons

This software has been great, but if I have to make a con it would be that occasionally it will freeze, but closing it and reopening fixes the problem and this rarely occurs

John kenneth M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

This software is really really good

Reviewed on 2017/10/09

The software is highly recommended. No regrets at all because very helpful. try this one so you yourself will be amazed.

Pros

The idea of unifying the logon is really great. It helps us a lot since we don't need to memorize a dozen of password and no need to change a lot of password.

Patrick B.

Great protection

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Love this software for its protection.

Pros

I love this software because it allows for a multi-verification for logging in to important systems.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to login on different devices.

• Industry: Biotechnology
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great on computer, but terrible on mobile

Reviewed on 2019/12/08

We use OneLogin for a portal to many of our different company platforms.

Pros

OneLogin is nice to avoid logging into so many different programs while at work. It also has a nice dashboard so that it is easy to see all of the accounts that you personally use as well as those that are available to your entire company.

Cons

The mobile app is so bad. It is almost impossible to switch between tasks. Plus, even though the OneLogin app is for your phone, it will not necessarily take you to a mobile-friendly version of your program.

The Best One-Stop Shop to Manage All Logins

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Pros

- No need to bookmark tabs as each user has saved URLs
- No need to memorize or enter credentials for multiple websites
- Integration with Duo to provide an extra layer of security
- Ability to restrict access to certain apps by user

Cons

- Needs a dedicated in-company support and configuration team
- Updates to user access can take some time

Log in quickly with just one password

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Pros

OneLogin saves so much time. You can just log in to OneLogin and access all of your favorite apps all in one place without having to type in multiple passwords each time. Very simple and easy to use and helps boost efficiency overall.

Cons

They had a couple security issues in the past but seems to be all resolved now.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

great single sign on provider,

Reviewed on 2019/09/15

Great single sign in app, and it is easy to use as well

Pros

If you ook for any single sign on provider, one login is very helpful to know the basics and Ease of use.

Cons

I have No cons. Indeed , over past two years, the features have been built and met all the requirements.

Sarah S.

It is fantastic!

Reviewed on 2016/10/12

OneLogin is a great product! I love the ease of use and the fact that everything is in one place. It definitely makes my life easier and more organized.

Response from OneLogin

Sarah, thanks for your kind words. Its great to know our our products and services help customers like you be more successful in their role.

good tool if you are willing to pay for it

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

Pros

straightforward to use and great helps from their support team. connecting to HR tools makes it the best to use.

Cons

most of the cool features are part of the higher pricing tier so best to understand what you get in the base model or be prepared to upgrade.

Neil G.

Entry point for all startups and enterprises

Reviewed on 2021/04/08

Very satisfied with onelogin to date and will be a long term user in the future.

Pros

Security and ease of use are what elevate onelogin and make it a must have. Being able to configure connections to google, aws, gcp, salesforce and all other indispensable SaaS makes onelogin itself indispensable. Managing user credentials in a single system is much simpler operationally and also much more secure. Pricing is very reasonable at $2 per user for the lowest tier and they also offer a free 30 day trial.

Cons

The UX for admins is a bit clunky at times. For user information there is a left pane as well as a top right drop down menu. It took me a while to figure out how to reset a user password. It would be nice to have an automated way to onboard a user, perhaps there's an API that we can leverage.

Domenico P.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Access in simplicity and security

Reviewed on 2021/02/12

I solved my problem of monitor access and manage shared credentials for all portals, users provisioning and deprovisioning and MFA management.

Pros

The simplicity of implementing the solution. OneLogin is a fantastic solution that reduces the time spent on manual tasks by IT, with great benefit for end users and for the IT security.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like, but if you really want to look for a flaw, the need to approve the certificate within the browser when using OneLogin Desktop

Shannon M.

Simple, easy, does what you need without thinking about it!

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

This is a great way to sign on without even thinking about it. There are so many accounts, usernames, and passwords that we all have nowadays, so this is a great way to sign on to many different platforms and with many different users.

Cons

Sometimes the notifications are a bit bothersome and it's hard to turn them off - you can, but it's not an easy/good UX experience personally to me - not a fan of notifications that are always there

Luke F.

Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings.

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

Pros

This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

Cons

There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

Tawanda S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Secure and flawless

Reviewed on 2019/08/17

The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

Pros

I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Cons

Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time

Love this single sign on system

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Pros

It's such a huge convenience to not have to sign in to a million different portals or remember different passwords

Cons

In a time where data security is under siege, it makes me nervous in some ways having one system enable my access to many systems. If OneLogin were ever hacked, that would mean trouble.

Sienna J.

A must-have app

Reviewed on 2011/01/03

Buy now; once you start using OneLogin, you'll never want to do without.

Pros

Prior to OneLogin I wasted an enormous amount of time logging into and resetting password for the 25 apps I use every day as a marketing consultant. Now, I log-in once into OneLogin and can access all the tools I need to do my job.

Cons

No cons to report. I love this app and have had zero issues.

Tom

Onelogin - simply the best

Reviewed on 2013/04/05

We wanted a robust and easy solution for our enterprise customers, allowing them to integrate seamlessly between their cloud and on-premise apps. Onelogin was hands-down better than all the others out there

Radhakrishnan A.

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

Pamela C.

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Reviewed on 2018/01/14

Pros

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Cons

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.