Jobin.cloud

All-In-One tool to Find and Engage People

Thom
Thom
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Jobin could be a game changer

Reviewed on 2022/06/03

Pros

I have been a Loxo user for 6 yr and if Loxo closed tomorrow this the ATS I would use. I am still thinking of trying to incorporate it into my day-to-day just for the LinkedIn connection system and the data enrichment. If you are shopping for a new ATS you have to check this out. It is not perfect but it has some amazing features that I wished my ATS has. The ability to parse hundreds of linked in profiles at a time and then mass connection request them is worth the price alone.

Cons

no CRM drip campaign feature. No Iphone app (that I know of)

Response from Jobin.cloud

Hi Thom,
We're happy to announce that a drip campaign feature has been implemented into Jobin.cloud!

You can now customize and build your own sequence of operations, combining all provided outreach methods (emais, direct messages, inMails, and connection invitations) together with additional operators that allow you to track contacts that reach certain stages of your sequence e.g.: if they accept your invitation move them to your "contacted" stage, or if they don't respond within 14 days move them to "not interested".

You can even add conditions to your drip campaign to personalize sequences depending on the criteria that the contacts match.

Shafiq
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great for contacting candidates, ATS and CRM

Reviewed on 2022/04/05

The customer support is brilliant and very fast. They are very open to feature suggestions or UI improvements. It's also saving me a lot of time.

Pros

Ease of use, graphical view of the candidate pipeline stage, affordable, and like that you can buy the modules you need. Outbound Email is integrated with Outlook and InMails show up on LI.

Cons

If I could track open rates and response rates of outbound messages, that would be great. I'm sure that it is on the product roadmap.

Kirsten

Jobin Free Trial

Reviewed on 2023/08/28

I think it makes selecting candidates easier, and I like the LinkedIn automation feature.

Pros

the ease of downloading candidates to a job order

Cons

It's not very user friendly. Takes me a while to figure out even after watching the tutorial twice.

Greatest tool ever

Reviewed on 2023/12/26

Pros

It's very easy to use and user friendly

Cons

Wish it gathered more phone numbers because that's very critical for my line of work

• Used Daily for Free Trial

LinkedIn Data Extractor, Bulk Messenger & Automated Messaging Looks Legit!

Reviewed on 2023/08/16

It looks like a pretty good piece of software, as long as the pricing doesn't get crazy.

Pros

I'm still feeling it out since I just got on the Free Trial, but so far, so good!

Cons

It looks like they might have some type of enrichment/verification limits on contact records that you pull in from LinkedIn, which would be disappointing if that's the case... I'm going to try to clarify with sales or support tomorrow.

Michelle
Michelle
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great ATS platform for small or freelance recruiters

Reviewed on 2023/10/20

Pros

The easy to import CVS from a Linkedin profile and ability to tag and filter the candidates is a time saver and life saver

Cons

The dashboard could be more focused towards my needs and customizable

Sharon
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

YTT's review of Jobin

Reviewed on 2023/12/27

So far so good. Hoping to add it to our techstack. Still have some questions.

So far so good. Hoping to add it to our techstack. Still have some questions.

Pros

All of the features. The graphical portrayal of features. Drag and drop feature. Video tutorials.

Cons

Still not sure what the ATS feature is, and whether or not I need it. Haven't seen any tutorials that say anything about the ATS.

Elizabeth
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

A new Sourcing Tool!

Reviewed on 2023/12/21

So far I enjoy the ease of the use and the search results I am getting.

So far I enjoy the ease of the use and the search results I am getting.

Pros

I heard about Jobin.cloud on a webinar and saw the results from the search they did, I was intrigued and decided to give it a try. The ability to filter and deep dive into skills and experience as well as the ability to use ChaptGPT to come up with additional search terms. Love this aspect.

Cons

So far I haven't really come across something I don't like.

Joe
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Jobin - A terrific all-in-one recruiting & prospecting tool!

Reviewed on 2024/01/24

Very positive. I good group of people with a really amazing suite of products!

Very positive. I good group of people with a really amazing suite of products!

Pros

It's inexpensive, scales easily, and is simple to use.

Cons

Had some questions and a bit of difficulty during LinkedIn automation setup. Fortunately, solid customer service saved the day.

Kenneth

Looks Very Impressive

Reviewed on 2024/01/11

Jobin looks like a powerful tool and I am still getting to grips with all that it can do. I'll need to rewatch the videos and there are Youtube videos available as well.
So far, so good!

Pros

Ease of installation, a lot of the features seem intuitive

Cons

No human to phone for help, and I think I need to invest time in the videos to understand it's full capability

Jennifer

Excelent product

Reviewed on 2023/07/14

As a trainer and speaker, I have a tested plenty of ATS and CRM models. Over the last 10 years, there is only one who not only met my expectations from the start and that is Jobin.cloud. What is even more impressive is that they are constantly exceeding my expectations.

Pros

We love everything about it. It is intuitive and easy to use. Their strong focus on privacy protection and compliance with privacy laws is extremely important in our industry.

Cons

Whatever we need, we let them know, the put in the feature into future iterations, so there is nothing about the product I don't like.

Mahesh

Using Joib.cloud has been a game-changer for our team!

Reviewed on 2023/08/07

Highly recommended for any team looking to streamline their work and achieve better outcomes!"

Pros

We can easily track tasks, share files, and communicate in real time, which has boosted our productivity and efficiency.

Cons

Joib.cloud's user-friendly interface and customizable options make it a perfect fit for our diverse projects. It has truly become an indispensable tool for our organization, helping us stay organized and deliver exceptional results to our clients.

Nathalie
  • Industry: Human Resources

very efficient ATS with outstanding communication features

Reviewed on 2023/03/17

Very happy about the tool. It is extremely user friendly and the combination of ATS and CRM functionalities are great and make it a perfect tool for small to medium-size recruitment agencies.

Pros

The possibility to automate candidate messaging & outreach flowsThe ease of sending linkedin connection invites in bulkThe tool perfectly synchronizes with outlook and linkedin messagingThe customer service is FAST and OUTSTANDING

Cons

The reporting option works good, but it provides standard fields. But for this price, one cannot expect to have everything customized!Profile search options could be more extensive (e.g. searching on keywords in the notes section, I assume this will be integrated in the near future).

Sage
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Impressed up to this point

Reviewed on 2023/10/10

Great value and easy to use

Great value and easy to use

Pros

I am just testing this tool right now, but what I am seeing is really impressive and has a lot of promise

Cons

Some features can have a easier user interface, like posting tobs.

AmazingHiring

Reasons for Choosing Jobin.cloud

The user-friendliness is much better.

Reasons for Switching to Jobin.cloud

That decision has not been made yet.
Gary

Jobin must have.

Reviewed on 2023/07/29

I would strongly recommend Jbin as a needed tool to grow your connection and engage talent.

Pros

Jobin makes connecting on Linkedin effortless. Its automation tool is first class

Cons

Some time gets complicated with multiple accounts.

Danish

Overall A+ for Jobin.cloud

Reviewed on 2022/09/04

It saving my lot of time . It is very easy to use . The costumer support is very fast

Pros

It is time saving and ease of use. i loved to use it. Excellent effort.

Cons

There is only one cons that i notice that system does not support JSON.

Paul
Paul
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Efficient Marketing Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 2023/03/22

Pros

Streamlines project planning and executionProvides real-time progress tracking and reportingFacilitates team collaboration and communication

Cons

Steep learning curve for new usersLimited customization options for workflowsPricing may not be suitable for smaller businesses

Review of Jobin.Cloud

Reviewed on 2023/07/27

VERY good!

VERY good!

Pros

[sensitive content hidden]is about the best customer service tech I have dealt with in years. Very knowledgeable and responsive

Cons

And this is my fault. I struggle with understanding how to set up effectve campaigns.

Heather
  • Industry: Human Resources

A Must-Have “One Stop Shop”

Reviewed on 2022/04/30

Life-changing. Career-changing. Independence-enablement.

Life-changing. Career-changing. Independence-enablement.

Pros

I literally love everything about it. See my notes on each specific feature for a deeper understanding.

Cons

Literally, not one comes to mind. They’ve mapped the lifecycle of any recruitment and/or business development strategy and operationalized it with user-friendly, easy-adoption.

Cheryl

Jobin get the job done!

Reviewed on 2023/07/28

Pros

I love the easy integration with LinkedIn.

Cons

I wish there were more custom options for candidate tracking through the process.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great product to simplify staffing and recruiting automation

Reviewed on 2023/10/02

Allows me to automate my reach outs with ease and personalize my outreach saving me time and money while not compromising on quality and reputation with my target audience

Pros

LinkedIn Automation, connecting with prospects and candidates, personalization in automated email sequencing

Cons

Interface, not a good way to seperate out candidates and clients/prospects

Outplay

Reasons for Switching to Jobin.cloud

functionality
Ian

Excellent Value and Fantastic Support

Reviewed on 2022/04/04

I already "disabled" my use of other software and it more than covered the cost of using the selected menu items that Jobin.cloud has. I would very much recommend a trial, the rest will take care of itself.

Pros

Ease of use, implementation and the support was superb. The ability to drag into the cloud from sites using the extension was very clear, easy to use and dependable. Search functions to find new leads are excellent.

Cons

As a start up, there are interactions with outher softaware that I use that would make it easier, but that will come with time.

Nirmal
  • Industry: Information Services

Impressive CRM

Reviewed on 2023/08/07

It is really a good tool as we all know that we cant send more 100 request in week from LinkedIn but it provides daily limit of 200 which is really helping me in generating revenue

Pros

Having all the functionality I want and I am satisfied with services

Cons

Bypass Limit, and vey easy to use, and overall I am quite happy

SAMI

Perfect LinkedIn Integration Tool

Reviewed on 2024/01/30

Overall, the experience has been good but I just started to use it. I will update my review in 14 days. Stay tuned...

Pros

I like that fact it is fully automated with LinkedIn. Just the tool I was searching for and it is easy to use.

Cons

It doesn't have integration with Indeed and Glassdoor.

Mahfujur
Mahfujur

Jobin user feedback

Reviewed on 2023/08/25

My Overall experience with Jobin has been really outstanding.

My Overall experience with Jobin has been really outstanding.

Pros

Send auto connection on LinkedIn is very helpful for me. It's really an awesome automation software for me.

Cons

The Bypass LinkedIn system isn't working for me. Please consider this issue as it is possible