Billit

Online invoicing platform for businesses and accountants

4/5

Arthur
Arthur
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A simple solution for my Belgian accountancy

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

No problem in general. It was smooth.

No problem in general. It was smooth.

Pros

As a freelancer, following up with administrative tasks and accountancy is often a pain.

Because I had lost many receipts in the past and missed the chance to deduct those from my taxes, I tried different apps. Billit was the tool with the most integrations for the Belgian/French/Dutch market.

My favorite feature is their smart scanner. It helps not to lose any receipts, keep track of my expenses, and keep all documents in one secure place.

Cons

It took me some time to create my own branded invoicing from the app. I would advise you to make your first template on the browser.

Fiverr Workspace and Toggl Track

Reasons for Choosing Billit

Accountable didn't have the integrations I needed to automate daily tasks (bank, e-commerce etc.).

Accountable

Reasons for Switching to Billit

I used Toggl and And.Co to track my hours. Additionally, they have invoicing features. Unfortunately, those tools are quite expensive if you go for the business account and they focus only on the US.
Tommy

To Billit or not to Billit

Reviewed on 2021/06/18

Billit is our daily used program. It's connected with our webshop (creates automattically invoices for customers). We've been looking at other programs as well, but we keep returning to Billit because it's KISS proof (Keep It Simple & Stupid)

Pros

This software is very easy in use and easily to adapt. Multiple company's can be managed with 1 account, all documents can easily be adapted (texts, lay-out, ...), it can be integrated with a lot of other programs, there's an easy overvieuw on the dashboard, it's connected with the accountant, ....
When we were looking for software we choose Billit because of it's ease in use and offcourse the price. Yes there are some remarks as well ... but each program has remarks (if you want something perfect you'll have to write it yourself) and the cons do not surpass all the pros.
Absolutely something you should at least give try.

Cons

- No possibility to simply add a margin to a product (purchase price has to be calculated and entered manually
- No possibillity to send a second or third reminder to a customer. Every reminder is a first reminder.

Chris
Chris
  • Industry: Management Consulting

The software is not reading documets correctly

Reviewed on 2022/11/04

Expensive for what it does.

Expensive for what it does.

Pros

Better look and feel than what I used before, without being really state of the art though.

Cons

Is attributing documents the wrong way, this should be 100% correct!

Jim
  • Industry: Photography

Easy to use accounting software

Reviewed on 2021/06/28

A very good value for money accounting tool

A very good value for money accounting tool

Pros

I'm using Billit for about 2 years now. I'm using it together with my "creative" accounting tool from Creative Shelter and they integrate seamless. I love the ease of use. It saves me a lot of time creating my invoices, reduces the human errors. Very nice to get some graphs on the dashboard to see your cashflow.
I was also able to customize the layout of my invoices so they match my style.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like is that they don't integrate with Keytrade Bank. But I think it has more to do with Keytrade Bank than with Billit.

ricardo
ricardo
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great Accounting Software for Entrepeneurs and small companies

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

Pros

- Feature to never find a VAT number again! Amazing!
- Connections made with the current stack I use.
- Integration with Ponto to connect bank account.

Cons

- UX could be improved here and there yet overall pretty clear.