Frase

Better SEO Content, Faster.

Rajesh
Rajesh
  • Industry: Media Production

Content optimization becomes easier than ever!

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

My overall experience with frase is quite fantastic. The more I am using this tool, the more I am learning about all of its sweet optimization secrets. Long story short, if you ever feel a need for a simple solution for your on page content optimization and overall content research, you can of course try this amazing tool.

Pros

With frase, now researching for any keyword has become so much easier for me. Being a content writer of my own website, I used to do manual google research before for writing a content. Now, I got the Frase. What a surprise for me! I just need to create a document with my keyword now and every topics that are covered by my competitors will be on my laptop screen in no time. Besides, I can easily research on any topic or question ideas to get all the idea about new keyword. Honestly, optimizing content was never so straightforward for me before using frase. I can also get all of the question details that are covered my competitors. And, I will have the option to export the brief summary of my research in word, pdf or plain text so that I can access them even when I am in offline. When it comes to ease of use, you must count on this frase, because it's so easy to use.

Cons

When there are lots of benefits of frase, I must say, it's not completely flawless. The first con I want to discuss is new user will struggle to understand all of its features at the initial stage. But, with regular use, frase can become a great research assistant for you to analyze your competitors. Anoter important point is you may see some irrelevant topics when you research on a new documents which may make the entire thing more complicated. Except these few cons, it is a great tool for you.

Abdul

All in one SEO tool

Reviewed on 2021/09/02

Frase is an all-in-one SEO tool that provides several tools to optimize site contents. It especially focuses on the keyword research, content analysis and competitor analysis. Frase is an automated SEO software that helps you to optimize your site contents with perfect wordings, meta tags, page titles and more.

Pros

Frase.io is a complete SEO tool that covers all aspects of optimizing and managing your site. I like this tool so much because it helps me track and monitor rankings, keywords, search and more.
Frase.io gives you the tools to analyze the performance of your content and offers insights to help optimize for Google's algorithm.

Cons

I do not like the UI of the Frase tool. Frase isn't as user-friendly as some customers might like. Sometime, I find it take a little more time to access this tool. And monthly charge can be lowered for the small business owner.

Marwaan
  • Industry: Design

Great Tool When You Have a Content Process in Place

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

At date of this review (September 2020), with a few inconsistencies ironed out and an improvement to the user experience, Frase has a lot of potential! It has already cut our content research time in half.

Pros

It greatly speeds up the process of gathering and researching content ideas. The document feature acts as a "dashboard" for different thought or references you may use in your content.

Cons

The interface can sometimes be confusing and hard to navigate. Certain features are not fully clear or well-explained.

Naz

Great SEO optimisation Tool for teams

Reviewed on 2021/07/16

I am very impressed with Frase and the evolution; the team is supportive and responsive. I upgraded from a single license to a team license because of how good it is!

Pros

The Content analysis tool showing the heatmap of keywords is amazing.
The ability to create briefs and share them with specific writers whilst keeping their work separate is wonderful, as is the answers machine. They're constantly innovating and bringing in new tools and functions so stay glued.

Cons

It's a shame that SEO scores (DA/PA analysis) of the top 20 competitors in the SERPs aren't included in the core offering, as multiple alternatives offer this in the core offering.

Reasons for Switching to Frase

Pricing was more attractive and Marketmuse had a lot more than I need.
MD Rafiul
MD Rafiul
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Stay one step ahead of the competition

Reviewed on 2022/05/29

Pros

The Frash is a tool that I use almost every day. There is no other tool like fresh at an affordable price. I think those who buy their lifetime deal are big winners.
Some pros are:
1. Better NLP algorithm.
2. You can create content briefs with some links. I like this because this is a time-saving feature.
3. The question suggestions from Reddit, Quora, and PAA are very impressive.
4. You can identify content gaps in your article.
5. They have an AI writer but I am not using this feature.
6. they are affordable compared to other SEO optimization tools like SurferSEO and also beginners friendly.
7. Feedback from customers is taken seriously and action is taken.

Cons

I dislike some:
1. They have several export options but do not have the document as a Word doc.
2. A British and American word isn't recognized by Frase.
3. Take time to load the dashboard.

Serbay Arda
Serbay Arda
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Frase helps me create winning content

It saves time basically.

It saves time basically.

Pros

First of all it is easy to use, i bought it via appsumo so pricing is very good for me. Most important thing is i am not wasting anytime on doing keyword/competitor research. It is giving me in one screen.

Cons

Sometimes avg word count of competitors may not seem so true. Thats only thing.

Semrush

Semrush
Chaitanya
Chaitanya

Powerpacked AI Content Optimizing Tool.

Reviewed on 2021/05/06

Dealing with Extensive Research to write content and rank higher is very time consuming but the Tool Frase made it simpler using variety of Features and I am loving it.

Pros

1. Frase helps to write long form content faster and optimized for Seo.
2. Frase AI chatbot helps to reduce time to answer questions and provides great way to increase Customers Engagement.
3. Fantastic Customer Support and Easy to understand KnowledgeBase.
4. It's Concept Mapping Feature and Content Brief are the most useful features for me.
5. Frase integrates with most popular apps or platforms like WordPress, Mailchimp, Google Drive, Google Search Console and also with Hubspot which makes it best fit in the content research tool.

Cons

1. Sorting Pages of particular project or managing project sub pages is difficult.
2. Minor issues in text formatting.
3. It would be better if they had Keywords Metrics.

Tony
Tony

Save Hours Creating Professional Copy Briefs

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

The product was very easy to use. In fact, the learning curve is almost nothing. You can be producing high quality copy briefs in minutes. The product does offer other features, but at this stage we are not using them. Brilliant!

Pros

Easy. Easy. Easy. It's almost everything you need to know about this app. It took (literally) minutes to navigate my way through and be producing excellent copy briefs - stuff that would have taken me 3-4 hours can be completed in 30 minutes. For lower level copy briefs (maybe for T2 or T3 backlinks) the job can be done in under five minutes by professionals who are experienced at producing such briefs.

Cons

Really, there is nothing not to like about this software. For those responsible for producing copy briefs it is just a killer application. Truthfully, the integration of a solid keyword checking tool might improve the UX a little, but it's very easy to use a web based keyword checker like Keywords Everywhere. If I were the developers of Frase I'd look at maybe exploiting some API's to make that happen. There's really no need for a proprietary tool.

Adam
Adam
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

A fantastic addition to my writing toolkit

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

It's already a fantastic piece of software, but the Facebook group is making me even happier. The devs are on the ball and responding in almost realtime to suggestions and update requests.

I've already noticed good results so I'll step up my content creation, utilising all the features and all the new additions.

It fits perfectly into my workflow and allows me to create with confidence.

Pros

As a virtual assistant I'm constantly writing content for clients across a vast number of topics. They have to be thoroughly researched and optimised, and Frase fits into that content creation process seamlessly.

Adding the right semantics and backlinks can make a huge difference, and that's all built into the workflow.

The ability to scan and improve current pages is huge as well. I've already noticed increased impressions from the work I've enhanced, and that was only across a small section. Once an entire site is done I'll expect big changes

Cons

All the features I believe are missing are on the concept map, so I'll just wait patiently.

Teslim
Teslim

A very powerful and easy to use SEO tool

Reviewed on 2023/08/09

It's been a generally great experience as they are always updating and adding new features to the product.

Pros

Frase makes it really easy to find topics and keywords to write about and the content brief feature is a game-changer. Also, you can easily find keyword opportunities to help you rank faster.

Cons

The AI writing requires paying for an additional monthly addon. As an early adopter, I wish I could get this with better limits without extra addon cost.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

The Best Research tool to help you improve your Content creation skills

Reviewed on 2021/10/15

I purchase Frase from the appsumo deal, after purchasing it, I take my time to learn how to use it. I mainly use frase for in-depth research for my content, It gives me a bunch of questions, what the audience asked in the keyword. Because I believe that, the best way to reach the audience, Giving value to the content. Answering questions is the best way to do it. With all the answers I need now a good format to proceed. Frase provides a Detailed content brief, As a result, my content creation time reduce significantly.

Pros

Most exciting things, Frase provides Amazing User questions in no time, it gathers all the related questions from available sources like Quora, Reddit, Google top 20 pages Etc.
For existing content on the same topic, I have to write better content. Frase provides me a detailed content brief in no time by researching the top 20 results, which is ranked in SERP results.
Once you are familiar with the interface, very quickly you can get the best out of it.

Cons

Frase is good for in-depth content research, but when I first start, I was missing proper guidelines, how can I start, For newbies like me, its very hard to start, They now adding tutorials, which is very good for new users.

Sara
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

The answer to my biggest problem

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

My business is a small start up, with limited resources. I've literally been laying awake at night trying to figure out how I'm going to provide my users with show stopping content on a regular basis.

With my blog planning calendar full to the brim of ideas, the time suck of actually getting these articles researched and published has been causing me to come out in hives!

Then there is the SEO aspect, which to a small business owner means a huge learning curve, and large amounts of curse learning time. The SEO optimising aspect of Frase has blown me away, and given me the confidence to get out there and create.

Pros

The dashboard is easy to navigate, and works perfectly, right out of the gate. It has been thoughtfully designed, with ease of use for the user in mind.

Once you've decided on your research topic, you enter the split screen editor, which is unbelievable. Research of this nature used to end up with a desk covered in printed material, Ipads and tablets utilised for additional screen space, mountains of notes and scribblings. Frase has put an end to this by providing absolutely everything needed within the split screen editor. A complete gamechanger for my business.

In fact Frase adds value to the content you are researching, as the editor gives you the option to ask more questions, leading you down paths that you had not considered. This helps you to construct a detailed brief in a ridiculously short period of time.

Cons

I can honestly say not a thing at this point, the software has been fantastic.

Nima

I really love this product.

Reviewed on 2022/11/10

Pros

It prevents us from making grammatical mistakes. Take advantage of many functional features at an affordable cost.

Cons

The most important criterion for me is that the product is understandable. Unfortunately this product is not as clear as I would like.

Frase - The AI Content Writing Software you need

Reviewed on 2021/08/26

They have had a few hickups along the way, but the team is solid and doing a good job making sure the userrs are happy with the product.

Pros

The AI content generator is amazingly good. I've gone from 2-3 days to write a quality piece of content down to 2-3 hours.

Cons

SEO Addon is an extra cost on top of monthly fee

Reasons for Switching to Frase

Price, user interface, and the support group

Detailed & Effective Content Briefs and Optimization

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Pros

The intuitive editor and constant development make writing content briefs and optimizing existing content a breeze.

Cons

It’s great so far, I can’t complain. They are constantly improving.

Clearscope and MarketMuse

SHIVBHADRASINH

Excellent tool to write long-form content for my blog

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Overall, the tool has been helpful for me. It has made my content writing task easier. I can now deliver better quality content in short time-period.

Pros

The Frase tool helps me not only write an SEO-optimized content but also design my content and its flow.
I no longer need to go through the internet and do competitor research.
Also, the tool makes sure that I do not miss a single point to include in my article.
The concept map feature is impressive too.

Cons

A feature to organize my pages project-wise would be useful. The lack of proper organization of my content can be somewhat disappointing.

Amarnath

Best Solution for Content Marketing

Reviewed on 2021/12/22

The Frase Team is very responsive to customer feedback and has come up with many improvements to the functionality of the software.

Pros

Frase is an all-in-one tool that can help you create content on the fly. It provides inputs to find the type of content (article) to create, how the article competes with competition by way of providing a topic score. Also, you can optimize the content you have published already by comparing your content with the content on the top 20 search results on Google.

Cons

There used to be some but not anymore, Frase as a product provides to all my wishlist items when coming to creating content.

Zach

A beast in content research & content brief creation

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

One word - Fantastic! Since I was onboarded Frase, I can see the commitment from the Frase team. They listen to the request for roadmap and suggestions to further enhance the platform.

Pros

Regardless if you're solopreneur, freelance writer or a marketer working in a large MNC having ghostwriters churn out your content, you will find value in this software. It helps to cut content research & creation of content brief into mere minutes instead of hours. Not tech savvy? Not to worry because everything is pretty straightforward in the platform. Put in a seed keyword, choose the question(s) to answer and have Frase crawl the web and find you the news, links, stats, etc pertaining to the question(s)/topic you chose earlier.

To create your content outline/brief, simply click on the snippet you want and it will automatically be added to your document. Want less work? Well, why not put Frase IA into action. With just a click of a button, Frase IA will scan through all the resources and add them to your document. You just have to look through, add and remove sections accordingly and there you have it... a content outline/brief in minutes!

Cons

It requires more integrations such as Google Docs and upload to Wordpress. Apart from written content from websites, will be good if Frase can get relevant YouTube videos/images.

Why Did I Wait So Long?

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

I was skeptical of the promises at first, and so I waited to purchase. That was a mistake! I wish I had had this tool 10 years ago...my productivity would have probably tripled. Get set up with Frase.io was easy, and within about 10 minutes of first launching it I had my first results. I turned those results into an article the same day. 10 minutes with Frase.io saved me hours and hours of research time. I love being able to devote the bulk of my time to writing instead of searching for relevant sources and data. This product is the real deal.

Pros

What I like most about Frase.io is that it quickly delivers the kind of in-depth sources of information I need for my research and writing. I use this software everyday, multiple times a day. I won't write an article without it. The quality of the information I receive when I query is excellent, and saves me HUGE amounts of time.

Cons

I honestly can't find anything negative to say about this software at this point. I am incredibly happy with how quickly it performs its tasks and with the high quality of the query results.

Jeheen Mahmood
Jeheen Mahmood
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

The content research tool you didnt know you need

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

This is hands down one of my best SEO content writing buy. I have tried a lot of writing tools out there, but this is the best I found that makes my process easier. I admit there are other tools that does some of the task better. But Frase does everything under the same hood and still gives a great result.

Pros

I am absolutely a fan of the question explorer module. I used to look up SERP results, read those contents one by one and get back to my editor to write the content individually. With Frase, I can simply check the top ranking contents and websites and get the questions I need to answer in my content to beat them in ranking. It doesn't get easier than this.

Cons

The UI is a little bland and takes a little time to get used to. But this is not a deal breaker.

Best In Class

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Having had used several different options with it's competitors, I expected a less developed version of those since Frase is a newer company. However, the UI is fantastic, clean and fast. The briefs are almost effortless to create and I like them more than what my other more time consuming processes were generating.

Pros

Frase exists in a market that is highly saturated. Some competitors make the process of keyword research and content briefs overly complicated and time consuming. I thought this was just something that I had to live with until I found Frase. Generating the content briefs is a breeze and I can put together months worth of briefs in minutes instead of hours.

Cons

I wish Frase had options with their API to simplify my workflow.

Reasons for Choosing Frase

Better pricing, more features for content briefs, and easier to generate.

Pricing and superior features
David
David

Frase is my go to tool when making new peaces of content or updating content

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Overall I really like Frase, it seems to have a solid team working on improving the tool and I cant wait to see what is in store in the coming years. It's only going to get better and better from here.

Pros

I really like the insight Frase gives in to a topic. Within 5 min I can get a good idea of what sort of questions users are asking for almost any given topic and I can make a very nice outline of an article.

Cons

Other tools like Surfer SEO give more insight into how the competitors are doing when it comes to ranking on Google. Frase is currently only focused on the content itself and less on ranking factors.
Also, I feel Frase is spreading a bit thin with confusing tools like an AI chatbot... Such things do not truly complement the core tool of Frase (in my eyes)

Himanshu

Ultra-fast content research and SEO content optimization

Reviewed on 2022/06/05

Pros

Frase has helped us cut our content research time in less than half. It pulls the data from the top 15-20 organically ranking search results and puts in a very comprehensive manner. Rarely do we ever have to leave Frase to research for content these days. Plus, their keyword density optimization tool is another cool feature to help identify whether our content is shallow or not. On top of that, Frase also integrates with other tools in our tech-stack including Google Search Console and Google Docs, making our work a lot more easier.

Cons

The AI writer could be improved. The content it generates is subpar and needs a lot more handholding than other AI tools in the market.

John

This will be very useful in cleaning up my website content

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

I bought the software mainly to improve content on my 15-year-old blog. With some 1000+ articles on it, it has potential, but much of the content is dated and/or written during a time when SEO and blogs was more rudimentary and more wild-West.

Rather than guess at how to change my content, I decided to buy Frase to see what ir recommended to do.

Though I've only really used the content brief and article cleanup features (and I'm impressed with these!), I can see myself using the rest of the software's features as time goes on.

Pros

The part I like best is the content brief generation and the "grading" of my articles compared with other similar articles. I've already pulled in a few of my better-ranked articles to add more content with some more of the popular keywords, and it's very easy.

It's likely that I could do the same tasks without the software, but having everything in one place and having it available *fast* is well worth the money.

Cons

Some of the content recommendations when I import my articles are a bit off. I don't know at the moment whether this is because I just missed the point (quite possible) or whether there just isn't a whole lot out there on what I've written about.

However, Frase is AI/ML, not God, so I suspect it will get better with time. Room for improvement isn't necessarily a bad thing!

Emily

Major time saver

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Amazing. Customer support is great, they seem to be listening to customer feedback and implementing updates quickly.

Pros

I found this software at the perfect time in my business. I've always put off writing blog content because I found traditional ways of keyword research overwhelming. And then when you consider putting a lot of work into an article but know that the chances of the right audience finding it are slim without a solid keyword plan, then the whole process gets discouraging really quickly. With Frase, I can quickly find a new topic, pick which stats I want to work into the article and then easily swap out my "regular" words for better ranking keywords.

Cons

I'd love to see a Wordpress integration but honestly, I'm happy to see that they're focusing on improving the product first before working on a bunch of third party integrations.