Involve.me

No-code content builder for forms, surveys, quizzes & more

Gavriel
Gavriel

i don't know what i would do without this product

Reviewed on 2020/07/03

I have tried to use Typeform and thrive quiz builder and found involve.me as the best of them.
typef...

typeform has not enough customization and the quiz mechanic doesn't fit quite well with different page layout and thrive quiz builder, is complicated, and has some major problems with mobile layout.

Pros

very customizable integrated easily in different pages mobile friendly and has the best support I ever have seen

Cons

some bugs in the editor and the editor isn't flexible enough

mobile friendliness

Reasons for Switching to Involve.me

more customization options and more simple quiz mechanics
Breann

I have used other quiz platforms, this one is by far the best one!

Reviewed on 2022/10/06

I host a personality-type quiz and a program application on involve.me
I have had quite a few...

I host a personality-type quiz and a program application on involve.me
I have had quite a few issues with figuring out the outcomes, but once I did, it's pretty simple. I wish there was a more intuitive builder with more freedom to move things anywhere within the funnel, regardless of the template or type. I think more freedom with the templates/types and more freedom with moving around within them. For example, being able to jump from an outcome page BACK to a quiz page without having to RESTART the quiz. That would be great!

Pros

I like that this is not JUST quiz software, but also can create/host landing pages, surveys, evaluations, etc. I like the capabilities. I like how creative you can get with it. I like how simple the element builder is. I like how easy it is to export data, clear the results, and how you can build a quiz pretty quickly!

Cons

I do think there are features that are missing and could be improved and I also think the price for the value is a little exacerbated. I don't think that you should have to pay for the middle plan to get the watermark removed. It seems like the least expensive option is just a few minor features above the free one, which is discouraging.

I think they could certainly add some features to make this mid-package a little more tempting. Aside from white-labeling, also adding more email capabilities would be incredible. I am thinking of a full funnel. Involve can fulfill the lead capture and the first step of an email campaign, but no further than that, therefore it's a lot of piecing things together to make it flow, and Zapier doesn't integrate well with the platform. So, I think that having the full picture within one platform would make involve SO much better. It is great, but obviously, everything can be better and make our funnels run seamlessly and smoothly.

I wish you could MOVE the slides/pages from "before" the outcomes to "after" and transition to an outcome easily. I accidentally put the pages on the wrong side and had to completely rebuild all the pages. I also wish they had a more intuitive builder, like something you could maybe "map out" a little better with both horizontal and vertical layouts. The "jump to" and outcomes with logic get extremely confusing. More explanation on these would be great.

Ultimately, support has been very helpful!

Reasons for Choosing Involve.me

Opinion Stage was hard to build and you could not integrate with zapier.

Opinion Stage

Reasons for Switching to Involve.me

Pricing. The fact that you can build other things like landing pages.
Alec

Excellent Plug and Play, Just a bit Expensive!

Reviewed on 2023/01/20

If it weren't so expensive and the capabilities weren't so limited on the entry level plans, I would love this and utilize it all the time. I just can't justify the expense for my website that does not make much income at all.

Pros

I really enjoyed the plug and play aspect of this software. It is relatively simple to set up and get going on your website on day one.

Cons

The price and the baiting with limited features was the most frustrating. You basically need to purchase the most expensive plans to have features that seem like they are necessary just for basic operation (not able to prevent quiz loading for visitors upon page refresh or new pages, annoys the heck out of them).

Destiny
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great Platform

Reviewed on 2022/04/19

Pretty good.

Pretty good.

Pros

I used for lead generation. I created an online quiz on the platform and it was one of the few platforms I found that would calculate the answers for me without me having to create a complicated equation myself.

Cons

Integrations could be a bit smoother, I had to manually execute some of the tasks that were supposed to automated through an integration and also didn't like the every feature required an upgrade.

Great product with evolving features

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Very good platform and support, has evolved lots over time with new features added regularly.

Pros

A very simple and adaptable platform that is perfect for creating unique landing pages, quizzes and more for all parts of your funnel.

Cons

Customisation takes a little longer and a lack of templates which are unique to your brand to help scale up production.

Google Forms, Typeform and SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Switching to Involve.me

Flexibility of the platform, new features being added and value for money.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Simple Engagement Tool

Reviewed on 2023/07/27

Simple, fast and easy to use UI

Simple, fast and easy to use UI

Pros

It is a simple application to get users engaging with your content. The IFTTT for the flow is a little tricky and importing data to automate that wasn't accessible for our account level. But it gave us a decent starting point to build out the tool as we intended.

Cons

We were deciding between hiring someone to do the work for us, or doing it ourselves. Involve.me allowed us to DIY more than some other tools. We ended up going with Excentos for a different variation of the tool we were testing which had a hybrid DIY + significant support from Excentos.

Shannon
Shannon

My Favorite Quiz Creation Tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

Very good, I really enjoy using Brandquiz and we are still discovering different uses for it every week. Customer support has also been very good since we started using it.

Pros

The user interface is nice it is really easy to create an online quiz. Brandquiz uses a nice visual editor and makes creating quizzes a lot easier than other quiz software. You can also use Brandquiz for more than just quizzes, we've used to build online calculators, survey tools and more. It is a very versatile app.

Cons

More templates. While they have a lot of templates, having more varied quiz templates would make the creation process even easier.

Response from involve.me

Hey Shannon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and also ship new templates periodically. We have almost 80 currently, check them out!

Jhody
Jhody
  • Industry: Import & Export

Excellent Features & Support!

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Extremely GREAT SUPPORT from the team. They know their app very well, thus know how to address every single issue to the right resources and direction. This is definitely one of my best investment in the SaaS world. Totally recommended!

Pros

The development is timely & spot-on. Most versatile app of its kind & growing to the right direction where UI & UX are very well addressed.

Cons

Not actually a con but more like a necessary steps to be taken for further development. The roadmap is just right & implemented accordingly. For the Calculation Formula, they need to speed up the development since it is one of the core aspect of the App.

Response from involve.me

Hey Jhody,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released the formula builder alongside the calculator content element. Make sure to check it out!

Marilyn
Marilyn
  • Industry: Management Consulting

I Love Brandquiz

Reviewed on 2018/12/15

Very easy. I had never created a personality questionnaire or quiz before and I had my first one up and running in less than an hour, and people were hugely impressed when filling it in. Vlad and the team have already created a large number of templates covering a number of different topics, fields, and industries which you can either use as is, or adapt to personalise and make your own.

Pros

What can create quizzes, personality tests, calculators, and surveys which are actually pretty complex however the brandquiz user interface is very easy and intuitive to use. Using their templates always creates a very professional and elegant finished product. You can see an example of one I created earlier here: https://app.brandquiz.io/tranceformationstm/which-therapy-is-right-for-you

Cons

Personally it would be brilliant to have some short tutorial videos on the logic of creating psychometric tests and calculators, that said, their templates are very easy to adapt and follow.

Response from involve.me

Hey Marilyn,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're working right now on extensive video tutorials, so be on the lookout!

Jonathan
Jonathan

Top Product for surveys

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

I've had a good experience with them.

It's a solid product built by a solid team. They do...

I've had a good experience with them.

It's a solid product built by a solid team. They do everything they can to ensure their platform is not only robust but stable for users.

Pros

Honestly, this is one of the best platforms on the market for creating interactive surveys, quizzes and more.

Don't let me tell you otherwise, I'd just try it out yourself!

Cons

The biggest con here is that Involve.me may be stepping away from their initial intended purpose.

Lately they've created some extra features... which probably just were not needed... like accepting payments in the forms... But maybe that's just my use case!

Response from involve.me

Hey Jonathan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're developing involve.me as the all-in-one tool for interactive content for every step of the digital customer journey, from the first user interaction to converting them as a customer and accepting payments.

Juan
  • Industry: Computer Games

The surveys keep my users engaged in my website

Reviewed on 2021/05/22

My website is a message board and community, so the main issue we face is creating and promoting discussions, especially in the age of other social media. Involve.me has helped tremendously with this, as the surveys and quizzes I make for the site create engagement and promote conversations, users share their results and engage with one another. By all metrics, users spend more time on the site when I invite my users to complete a new survey or quiz.

Pros

I run a discussion board community, so engagement and discussion is incredibly important to me. Creating surveys through Involve.me has dramatically increased the engagement of my users, who have been spending time sharing and discussing their results with other users. I've also experimented creating quizzes, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive as users and visitors enjoy the challenge and boasting about their results afterwards.

The most helpful aspect of Involve.me are the tools, which are very intuitive and easy to use. I was actually surprised at how quickly it was to set up and customize the quizzes and surveys to match the look of my site, as well as immediately provide the users with feedback regarding their response. The tools as just plain fun to experiment with, and the templates help get you started.

I originally started with their free account tier, but my first survey skyrocketed in responses and had to subscribe to their basic paid plan immediately. I can say that it has been worth it, and I'll continue to use Involve.me in the future.

Cons

There is a cost and benefit evaluation when using a service like Involve.me. While I love seeing my users engaged with the quizzes and surveys I've created, my site is a hobby, and adding the costs of Involve.me to my hobby is a crucial decision to make. I think the price is rather steep, starting at $25/mo, and I wish there were a lower tier as my needs seem to fall in between the limitations of the free level and the starter plan.

With that said, the 14-day trial gives you a good idea of whether the service is helpful to you. I think it is, and I also think it's a unique product with nothing else like it out there. There is nothing quite as intuitive and engaging for both myself and my users as Involve.me.

Dave
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

A Powerful & Easy to Use Form Building tool

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Involve.me is really going to help me streamline my onboarding and customer feedback process. Being able to quickly gather info and send it to the right places is a huge win.

Pros

Involve.me is a really solid tool for creating online forms and landing pages. I work with several tools that provide a similar offering, but Involve.me is quickly becoming my favorite. Their drag and drop builder is really easy to work with and with a variety of integrations I can easily send submissions to the other tools in my stack. I'm also really excited with the recent addition of hidden fields and partial submissions. Finally, the recent launch of their bio link list builder tool is a game changer. I can now quickly create a landing page for my Instagram account and allow my audience to pay for items via a payment button right on the page. Also, payments or button clickthroughs can trigger actions in my other tools via Involve.me integrations platform.

Cons

Overall really satisfied with Involve.me. I would love to see more options around conversational forms and interactive video. Also, i’m hoping they will continue to expand out their integrations.

Typeform, SurveySparrow and Feedier

Price

Features & Cost
Mark
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

I know nothing about building a survey, and it didn't matter

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

Cannot stress enough how easy it was to get started and up to speed on the platform. It was so clear and intuitive that we had the first module built and running that afternoon. This was exactly what we were looking for to get this project going.

Pros

Without a doubt, this was the easiest solution I found for helping our client build a test survey for their upcoming education sessions. They were seeking a way to compose a wide-range of data that they could set up themselves and then run easily.

What we found out was that anyone on the team could jump in and be up to speed on how this worked very quickly. That was a huge help, and the fact that it was easy to re-design and format to match their brand was a great bonus.

All in all, once we're done with the testing phase, this client will indeed be purchasing a plan to run the rest of the survey needs.

Cons

Not really anything to say negatively, honestly. The one thing the client did want to see was the specific answers someone gave that were then tallied within a module that would then re-order the rest of the survey going forward. I don't know much, but I do know that was quite a big ask. And in the end, the solution we worked on together (linking to other survey modules and ordering them based on the client's knowledge) worked just as well if not better.

Response from involve.me

Thanks a bunch Mark! Great that we found a workaround for your task in the end.

• Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Beautiful and interactive quiz builder!

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Ability to create high converting, interactive content for lead generation

Ability to create high converting, interactive content for lead generation

Pros

BrandQuiz offers users a smooth, guided interface with easy navigation abilities. It has beautiful and attractive looking templates . The team has focused on ensuring creators can view how the quiz will appear on a mobile (responsive layout) during the quiz creation process so that changes can be incorporated early. The team behind this is strong and constantly working to add new features.

Cons

The tool is fairly new and needs a few improvements. My top ask is for them to have Webhooks integrated. That would open up so many more opportunities for interactions with other products such as CRM systems which would make it powerful to use. Also, at present, the calculator feature is quite basic and buggy. If I want to create sophisticated calculations like expected returns using a mathematical model, I cannot use this tool in its current state. The charting abilities of the tool are also quite basic at present. However, I do acknowledge that the tool is in its infancy and with a great team backing it, BrandQuiz will only get better going forward.

Response from involve.me

Hey there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to hear and have since released webhooks, as well as several native integrations to CRMs like Hubspot or Pipedrive. Make sure to check out this and many other new features: https://app.involve.me/integrations

Jennifer
  • Used for 1+ year

Great for providing personalized conversion funnel

Reviewed on 2021/01/27

involve.me is an excellent plaform that helps to increase the efficiency of the conversion funnels.

Pros

Increases the engagement of our customers in every step of the conversion funnel in our web applications. It increase the conversion rates dramatically.

Cons

We are not that much comfortable about the pricing plans, their pricing could be more user-friendly both for long term and short term commitments.

Mike
  • Industry: Design

More than just a Form Builder, it has endless use cases!

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Brandquiz is very intuitive and very easy to use. Templates take off most of the work to build the forms from scratch. I do hope they continue to build on their roadmap and customers will sell the platform for them.

Pros

What I really liked about Brandquiz is that their templates are beautifully design, and the platform is very responsive. There is a ton of possibilities where I can use the forms I built using this platform. You can make a survey, a lead capture form, a quiz, and so much more. It is very ADDICTIVE software!

Cons

Maybe the least like is that there are still some gray areas in the logic jumps of the platform. Like if I were to make complex decision trees in a survey to come up to an outcome, I was not able to do that right out of the box.

Response from involve.me

Hey Mike,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and will look into enhancing the conditional logic and logic jumps feature.

Phillip

My Favorite Lead Form Maker

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

A stable product but somehow lacking in flexibility in my usecase.

A stable product but somehow lacking in flexibility in my usecase.

Pros

We used it to collect inquiries and leads from our website. Is pretty easy to get started with their pre-made templates and make changes accordingly. There're many other different uses like creating personalized quizzes with calculation and different outcomes (logic jumps) so we're definitely looking at Brandquiz for our other future marketing campaigns.

Cons

Lack of calendar/ date-picker custom field so we can get bookings via our lead forms. Is quite a shame Brandquiz left this very important feature out and this can be a tilting point to bring in more potential users for them.

Response from involve.me

Hey Phillip,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released a date & time picker content element. Make sure to check it out!

Serbulent
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Very Good Service But ....

Reviewed on 2023/02/06

Overall good experience but little expensive and they need to let users use their own domains

Pros

Logic works perfectly and it's easy to build.

Cons

If you let people use their own domains instead of involve.me forced domains everything will be good.

Ale
  • Industry: Newspapers
  • Used for 1-5 months

If you need a way to engage your visitors brandquiz is the way

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

Pros

We use brandquiz in our site for make several quiz, test and calculator

Mostly we make alot of quizzes for content marketing for woman like What hair color you should use? What kind of skin tone you have? What nail color is for you?

We use other option (outgrow and some plugins), but brandquiz have more freedom in design, and branding

You can use it also for leads, cupon or ecom.

What i do like about brandquiz
- Easy to use
- Easy to implement in your site
- Easy to design your own templates
- Really easy and fast to make a quiz or calculator
- Fast backend

You can make a quiz in 20 min or less.

If you wanna engage your reader or customer, and try to make other content than video or text, you should try brandquiz is very nice!! Truly you can use brandquiz in every nich!

Cons

I dont like
- The UI, is very uggly (but fast)
- No amp support.
- Problem with analitic
- No good stats

Response from involve.me

Hey Ale,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've since revamped the UI, make sure to check it out. Also we're on the cusp of a bigger UX release, so be on the lookout!

Serena

One of The Best Growth Tool

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Pros

We enjoy using it as it allows us to create innovative lead forms. Online calculators, quizzes, feedback are all possible with different outcomes (result pages) and the data can be easily integrated with others using webhooks or zapier. The learning curve is minimal so should be an easy task for anyone, even without technical knowledge.

Cons

The front-end speed performance seems slow. Fast loading pages are really important today for user experience, especially most of our traffic are mobile users.

Response from involve.me

Hey Serena,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! The pages load fast, but the animations of the elements might be a bit slow. We'll definitely take this feedback to heart.

Mike
  • Industry: Accounting

Bunch of scammers

Reviewed on 2022/01/02

Horrible - dont recommend.

Horrible - dont recommend.

Pros

Nothing, its garbage. There is nothing good about it.

Cons

Signed up for the trial, only for them to bang up my card [SENSITIVE CONTENT] later. They refused to refund my money, and was forced to open a dispute with my credit card company. I see I am not the only victim here as I see others with the same experience. No point in arguing with them as they are out of Austria and they do not care about anyone but scamming money with this crap service.

Response from involve.me

We're sorry to hear that you were displeased with our product, but your review is simply false and with mal-intent. You have been refunded the whole amount minus the payment processor's transaction fee of $16.99. Please remove or correct your review accordingly.

Francisco
Francisco

Professional Surveys in minutes!

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

I have using brandquiz to gather customer feedback from my SaaS and the experience for them has been smooth.

We can check and export results easily and take actions to improve based on that.

Pros

Interface pretty intuitive and easy to use, brandquiz is fully loaded of features that simplify the process to gather customer feedback.

Cons

I still thinking that native integrations are better over zapier, the software has some, but they can consider include more native integrations for autoresponders or CRM.

Response from involve.me

Hey Francisco,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new integrations, especially to CRMs and ESPs. Check out our newest for Pipedrive and Hubspot!

• Industry: Management Consulting

An amazing form builder with beautiful UI

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Productivity. The power to design a great survey experience for our site visitors.

Pros

I use Brandquiz to create forms and surveys as I work in a marketing communications role. It is easy to use drag and has a drag-drop from-builder. The UI is sleek and customizable and I can export responses via csv & excel. The nice thing is that the tool is so easy to use and understand and offers a lot of customization. The ability to preview how the quiz would appear on a desktop and mobile is so handy!

Cons

I haven't really found any cons as such. They recently added the ability to have drop-down options as well as a slider. The team is constantly adding new features. One feature I am looking forward to the most is the webhooks feature. That would allow much more power in moving around the survey results directly into other apps.

Response from involve.me

Hey there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released the webhooks feature. Make sure to check it out!

Taryn

Small Coaching Business Lead Generation Tool

Reviewed on 2022/08/19

With one quiz I built my email list from 12 to 200+ in 2 months with promoting Pins to my quiz built with involve.me. Worth it.

Pros

Customizing the look and feel of your survey is really simple. Drag and drop design is easy to use. Plus there's multiple ways to 'score' a quiz which I found really intuitive and helpful. I check my analytics quite a bit and find it non-overwhelming. I appreciate the embed and tracking capabilities. My favorite feature is being able to send someone to my website for the results page!

Cons

The free version doesn't allow you to capture emails so I was forced to upgrade.

Ishan
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

A very best software for QUIZES!

Reviewed on 2021/04/24

I have used this involve.me for my class work. It helped me lot. Results were analyzed and it was like a peanut on my palm after using this software.

Pros

This software has each and every option for a advanced quiz program. I recommend it for all who needs.

Cons

Nothing! all good.
it is better if you can set up a timer for several question, I mean for a question paper we use time limit for the whole paper instead of single questions.